Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 09

Story Info
My 35th birthday and a new friend.
10.7k words
4.86
8k
22
0

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the ninth installment of the "Is She Smiling at Me?" series. As always, this story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. I love hearing feedback from my readers; please feel free to leave comments or contact me with your thoughts or suggestions.

*****

"He's so hard!"

"Shh, you're going to wake him!"

The girls' hushed voices and happy giggles were the first sounds I registered when I opened my eyes, looking up at the pipe-laden ceiling in the dim, morning light. Before I realized what was happening, I felt the warmth of a wet mouth against my cock, kissing up the length of my shaft before engulfing my glans. Stifling a gasp at the sudden wave of pleasure, I kept silent as the soft, moist lips and tongue on my throbbing member took me deeper. The girls had crawled under the sheet between my legs and I couldn't tell which amorphous form was Liz and which was Alex, but when I felt the tightness of a throat stretch over my rigid cock, well-trained muscles swallowing around me, massaging me as they pulled me deeper, I knew it was Liz's mouth on me. A moment later I felt her pull away, coming off my dick with a soft giggle as another warm mouth took her place.

Laying still, I let the girls do their thing, each taking a turn sucking and slurping on my throbbing dick. My morning erection was so stiff that it ached, the sensual pleasure of lips and tongues against me fueling a desperate need for release. One of the girls started licking and sucking my balls, tugging at the loose skin with her lips while the other bobbed slowly up and down the length of my turgid member. Unable to contain myself any longer, I let out a soft moan; an involuntary response to the overwhelming pleasure the girls were lavishing upon me.

"Mmm... Morning ladies." I moaned, finally stretching my sleepy limbs.

A pair of soft giggles sounded from under the sheet as it pulled back, exposing the two fully nude, drop-dead gorgeous women nestled between my legs. Liz's big, twinkling doe eyes stared up at me adoringly, the lower portion of her cute features buried in my crotch as she bathed my balls with her tongue. Alex wore a mischievous grin on her beautiful, freckled face as she slid off my dick with a wet slurp, her iridescent emerald eyes shining bright, even in the low light.

"Happy birthday, baby," Alex spoke in a sultry tone as she took me back in her mouth, pushing herself down until my entire cock was encased in her tight throat.

Liz pulled away, crawling up next to me with a brilliant smile as she snuggled up to my side.

"Hey, beautiful." I smiled as I brushed her brunette hair over her ear.

"Happy birthday." She replied softly, grinning happily at me.

Liz kissed me gently, squirming against me as our lips opened and our tongues met to entwine with slow, subdued passion. I felt her tiny hand drifting over my body, running her fingers through the dense mat of dark hair on my chest and tracing around my muscles. We made out like that for a few minutes while Alex sucked my cock, emitting muffled moans as she took her own pleasure from mine. Eventually, Liz broke the kiss, sliding down to lay her head against my chest with a contented sigh. I saw her glistening tongue snake out from between her lips and graze my nipple, wetting down the hairs that surrounded my areola. When she took me in her mouth, rolling her tongue around the sensitive nub of flesh, it was as though an electric current coursed between my nipple and my cock, making me gasp and shudder with delight.

After a few minutes of going back and forth between my now-pointed nipples, Liz turned her attention back to my cock. As her saliva cooled against my skin, I watched her turn and crawl onto her knees, affording me a glorious view of her perfect, taut little ass, smooth balls, and rigid cock trapped back behind her slender thighs. Alex withdrew to let Liz swallow me, taking my aching dick deep into her throat until her chin pressed firmly into my pubis while Alex took up a position lapping at my balls.

The girls maintained a slow, sensual pace as they took turns sucking my cock and licking my balls, drawing out my pleasure as they showered me in their affection. Occasionally, they would sandwich my throbbing member between their mouths, slurping wetly while they feathered their tongues against my shaft, frenulum, and my glans. Every time I felt I was nearing orgasm, they would sense it and back off, taking me to the edge over and over again. When I would utter a frustrated groan as climax just escaped my grasp, the girls would giggle adorably, kissing each other as they waited for me to cool down. After a moment, one of them would take me back into their mouth, moaning hungrily as they resumed their ministrations.

I couldn't be sure just how long Alex and Liz had dragged out their sweet torment, but the room had brightened significantly with the rising sun by the time they finally let me cum. Buried deep in Alex's throat, I felt my orgasm boiling up inside me once again, but this time she didn't pull away. I reached down and took the back of her head in my hand, pulling her into me while my hips bucked, driving myself as far as I could go until her nose nestled in the short scrub of my pubic hair. The stop-and-go edging had built up a lot of pressure and when the dam finally broke, it was almost more than I could bear. Letting out a guttural grunt, I erupted, my cock pulsing powerfully against the tight muscles of Alex's throat as my body tensed, caught in a seizure of ecstasy. Halfway through my climax, Alex pulled away, an errant rope of cum splashing against her cheek and running down to her chin.

Liz gasped and dove down on my cock before the next squirt, swallowing my entire length in a smooth motion as my orgasm continued. Muffled moans from her throat imparted a sense of vibration as the contractions in my balls slowed and my climax faded away, leaving me panting and shuddering with aftershocks as Liz slid off my suddenly all-too-sensitive member. The girls smiled up at me, giggling cutely as they kissed my glistening cock. Turning their attention to each other, I watched Liz lick the strand of thick cum from Alex's cheek before they made out lovingly, moaning gently amid the wet smacking of lips and tongues.

"You girls are too good to me." I chuckled as they parted and crawled up next to me, snuggling against me affectionately.

Kissing both of them appreciatively, full of passion and adoration, I tasted myself on their mouths as our tongues danced and entwined. With a happy sigh, I laid my head back down against the pillow, squeezing both of them as they cuddled into me, laying their heads down on my chest. We laid together for some time, enjoying the loving, post-coital sensuality of warm, naked flesh and soft noises of contentment until nature's call got the better of me.

After my morning business, the girls and I took a shower together. I nearly got hard all over again watching Alex and Liz wash each other, giggling playfully while their soapy bodies writhed together under the warm water. Both of them were charged with sexual energy, radiating lust and eroticism as they played with each other and teased me enticingly, but they seemed disinterested in taking it any further than the sensual kissing and touching they were flirtatiously engaged in. We were clean and then some when we finally got out to towel off and get dressed.

Downstairs in the kitchen, I put on a pot of coffee and sat at the island counter waiting for it to finish brewing. By the time the girls joined me, I had three mugs poured to each of our tastes; black for me, an obscene amount of sugar and milk for Alex, and a reasonable place in between for Liz. Liz bounded into the kitchen, energetic and bubbly as always, smiling brightly at me as she hopped onto the stool next to me and reached for her mug. She looked adorable with her brunette hair down, a loose fringe obscuring one of her strikingly large eyes, her nose wiggling cutely as she inhaled the aroma of her coffee.

"Happy birthday," Alex said, tousling my hair as she placed a wrapped gift on the counter in front of me, "Again."

Alex slid into a seat across from Liz and me, picking up her mug and lifting it to her lips. Backlit by the bright morning sun streaming in through the windows, her hair caught the light just right and for a brief moment, it appeared as a radiant aura of flame. She was always messing around with her hair color; every few months she liked to switch it up, always somewhere on the red-orange side of the Roy G. Biv spectrum, but still somehow a dramatic change from what I had grown used to. Since the dawn of the new year, she had adopted a more natural, ginger look that I felt perfectly complemented her pale complexion and her cute dappling of freckles.

Looking back and forth between the girls grinning happily at me, I tore into the paper and balled it up in my hands, putting it aside and turning my attention to the nondescript cardboard box before me. When I opened the box and peered inside, I was befuddled by what I found. Like a flash-back to the gift the girls had given me just a month previous on Christmas Eve, a collar rested in the bottom of the box.

"I don't get it, you girls just gave me one of these for Christmas," I said with a puzzled tone.

"This one isn't for you, silly." Liz giggled, amused by my confusion.

"You?!" I blurted out in surprise, looking to Alex and raising an eyebrow.

"No, not me!" Alex answered with a laugh and a bright smile.

"Look closer."

I looked back into the box, inspecting the collar more closely. It was a densely-woven nylon construction, dark grey with black edges and what appeared to be reflective stripes running down its length. When it occurred to me that it was too small for a human neck, the sudden realization dawned on me and I took in a sharp breath, looking back up at the girls to find them grinning widely at me.

"It's for your dog!" Liz jumped in before I could say anything, her illuminating smile brightening the room.

"You're shitting me!" I looked at Alex again.

"I shit you not." She smiled back.

I loved dogs, and as an adult had always wanted one of my own, but living by myself as I did before I met the girls, I didn't think it fair to keep an animal in a small apartment while I worked a regular nine-to-five. Once the girls and I had settled into our living arrangements, the idea of keeping a dog seemed much more feasible. Liz was all for it, but Alex was opposed. It wasn't too often either of the girls and I disagreed on something; Alex and I would butt heads occasionally, both of us being strong, stubborn personalities, but the matter of whether or not to get a dog had become an occasional point of contention in our relationship. Alex had dug her heels in, refusing to yield on the subject, and I had begun to lose hope that I might come up with an argument that would convince her.

"I can't believe this. You're okay with getting a dog?" As much as I wanted one, I didn't want to do anything that might cause friction in our relationship. I needed to be sure this wasn't something Alex would feel resentful about somewhere down the line.

"Liz convinced me of the error of my ways." She smiled warmly.

"How's that?" I chuckled, looking over at Liz.

"Well, when I told her if we weren't into taking in furry, smelly animals around here, we never would have ended up with you, she saw the light," Liz answered with a playful grin.

I gasped dramatically and clutched my chest, feigning insult at the jesting jab and earning a laugh from both girls.

"You're sure?" I asked Alex again when the laughter died down.

"I'm sure. We found an adoption shelter and everything. They're expecting us today."

*****

Walking amongst the rows of cages, I looked in at the unfortunate animals who called this place home. Canines of all shapes and sizes stared back at me, some sad and mournful, others shying away in the far corners of their enclosures, others still wagging their tails happily, eager for my attention. I hated this place. Every animal here deserved a loving home to call their own, and my heart ached that I could give but one a better life with me and the girls. And which one? I felt perverse. It seemed wrong that I should come in here with all these animals in dire need and select one to elevate above all the rest. Based on what? Aesthetics? A glimpse of personality? I sighed heavily as I meandered down the aisle. I didn't know what I was looking for, but I hoped that I would somehow know it when I found it.

Alex and Liz followed close behind me, stopping occasionally to examine this or that dog, talking in soft, quiet voices. Toward the end of the line, a young-looking Australian Cattle Dog caught my eye. It was laying on its stomach with its paws tucked under its chin, its watchful eyes tracking me as I neared. The animal's beautiful muted-blue coat, speckled with spots of grey, was accented with a splash of orange around its mouth and neck, and a black patch around one eye. We made eye contact before it looked down and away for a brief moment, then back up at me. When I turned to continue down the line, it lifted its head to watch me as I stepped away, finally resting its chin back on its paws with a visible sigh.

"Don't see one you like, baby?" Liz asked when we got to the end of the row, her hand slipping into mine as I looked back at the cages we had passed.

"No, I do," I nodded towards the cage with the Cattle Dog, "That's our new dog."

"Why that one?" Alex wanted to know, her tone genuinely curious.

"Reminds me of myself..." I muttered distractedly as I stepped back in front of the cage.

Again, the dog's eyes flickered up to meet mine before it blinked away, looking off into space as though it were too bashful to hold eye contact. Several times it repeated the pattern, glancing up at us and back away again.

"You know, I can totally see it!" Liz exclaimed with a bright smile.

"You two are crazy," Alex added, a perplexed look on her face.

"I'd like to meet this one, please," I called to the volunteer waiting for us at the beginning of the row.

Moments later, the girls and I found ourselves in a meeting room, waiting for the dog to be brought in. The room felt a little cheesy, with its walls of brightly painted murals and colorful plastic furniture, but it was a nice change from the bleak, prison-like ambiance of the room that housed the animals. Toys of rubber and rope littered the floor, and plastic containers filled with a variety of treats sat on a table in the center of the room. The effect drew out distant and long-forgotten memories of being a young child in a room much like this one, and just as I recalled my first time in that bygone room, I waited apprehensively for whatever came next. Alex and I took a seat at the table while Liz wandered around, picking up the odd dog toy or inspecting the treats.

The anxiety I felt surprised me. It is no small thing to bring an animal into your home and I knew that from that moment on, life would never be quite the same again in so many small ways. And what if the dog didn't like us? Didn't like me? I had already developed feelings for the sad, hopeful canine and I wanted to give it the home, and the love, it deserved. Alex picked up on my nervous energy and I felt her hand slip into mine, offering a reassuring squeeze. She smiled warmly at me when I looked up to meet her eyes and I let out a small sigh, smiling back at her.

"Not too late to back out," I said with an awkward chuckle, trying to displace my apprehension.

"Don't do that, baby. We're here, we're doing this."

"I love you." I kissed her hand.

"I love you." Alex's brilliant emerald eyes broadcasted adoration as she looked back at me.

"Oh my God, you two..." Liz had found a bright green chew toy that looked suspiciously like a butt plug and placed it standing straight up on its flared base on the table between Alex and me.

"I mean..." She was giggling as she gestured at the toy.

I tried to restrain myself, but the pride and glee Liz was taking in her discovery juxtaposed by the obligatory eye-roll and half-suppressed grin from Alex was too much. A fit of laughter came over me as I looked back and forth between the girls, Liz grinning brightly and Alex shaking her head, unable to fully conceal her amusement. At that moment the door to the room opened and Liz snatched her prize from the table, hiding it behind her back as the shelter volunteer brought the dog in on a leash.

"Okay folks, this is Ranger. He can be a little shy, but he warms up quickly." The girl said as she unclipped the leash from the dog's collar.

Ranger stood still for a moment, looking back and forth between Alex, Liz, and me before it approached us cautiously. It zeroed in on Liz, sniffing the air as it neared, and made its way around behind her. I watched as the dog took the toy from Liz's hand and came back around, sitting down in front of her and placing it at her feet, looking up at her expectantly. Liz blushed while Alex and I laughed.

"Well, he's one of us alright." Alex grinned.

"Hey, Ranger," I said softly, sliding out of the chair to sit on the floor.

The dog looked at me distrustfully, unsure whether or not to approach.

"Come here, boy," I patted the ground before me, trying to project a sense of warmth and friendliness.

Ranger turned away from Liz and walked a few steps towards me, but he got as close as his comfort would allow and sat down just out of reach, watching me guardedly. I felt a small twinge of hurt that the animal regarded me as a threat, but I knew I could turn it around; I had never met a dog who didn't like me.

"Liz, babe, can you pass me a few of those treats, please?" I pointed to the containers on the table.

The sound of treats being shuffled around caught the dog's attention; his watchful eyes followed Liz as she walked over to me and slipped a few of the bone-shaped snacks into my hand. Lifting one to my lips, I emulated the sound of chewing, smacking my lips. Ranger cocked his head to the side, his expressive face communicating interest while I pretended to eat the little bone. I stopped and grinned at the animal, placing the treat on the floor equidistant between us. He hesitated just a moment before rising to his feet and closing the distance to munch down the morsel, finally looking back up at me with a quizzical expression.

"You want more?" I held out my open palm, offering him a second treat.

This time, there was no hesitation; Ranger walked right up to me and licked the offering out of my hand, crunching noisily as he looked me in the eye. I glanced up at the girls to see them smiling, watching my exchange with the animal with rapt attention. The deal was sealed by the time the dog was done with the last bone. He took a final step toward me, standing with his front paws on my thigh, and made a happy whimpering sound as he licked my face adoringly.

"Eww..." Alex vocalized while the animal slobbered on me.

"We'll take him," I said to the volunteer.

*****

The girls and I had endured a surprisingly lengthy interview process with the shelter volunteer, complete with a portion regarding our lifestyle and living arrangements. I never knew how people were going to react to our girlfriend-boyfriend-girlfriend situation, but in this particular instance, the young woman seemed quite pleased to hear there would be three people caring for the dog. Our work schedules lined up such that at least one of us would almost always be home with the animal; definitely a factor in our favor.

After the interview, we filled out a bit of paperwork and received a care sheet tailored to Ranger; toys he likes, dietary recommendations, as well as a general checklist of supplies for new dog owners. I was impressed with the thoroughness of the process and though I couldn't help but feel slightly annoyed at the probing questions, it pleased me to know the shelter was doing its due diligence in finding good, competent owners for the animals in their charge. Most of the dogs had ended up there via people who lacked the care and commitment to adequately care for an animal and I could hardly fault the shelter for trying to avoid a repeat of that pattern.