Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the adoption process behind us, we headed straight for the nearest pet supply store. Ranger followed us inside, wagging his tail happily as he tugged at the leash, evidently excited at the change of environment. It warmed my heart to see the animal energetic and enthusiastic at his new situation; he seemed quite keen on being led away from his prison by strangers and I was happy to oblige him.

When Alex took the list and wandered off down an aisle on her own, I took the opportunity to satisfy a curiosity.

"Hey, Liz?"

"Mm-hmm?" She turned to me with her big brown eyes sparklingly happily.

"What did you really say to get Alex to change her mind about the dog?"

"It was pretty much what I told you this morning," She grinned brightly.

"I told her she was focusing on the potential for problems and worries instead of the potential for love and joy. You both do that, you know? So concerned with reasons not to do something you can't stop and see the reasons you should." Her tone was playfully accusatory.

I smiled sheepishly at her accurate characterization of my psychology. The depth of Liz's wisdom and insight often caught me off guard; it was one of the many things I loved about her.

"Anyway, I reminded her how she had been the same way about bringing you into our relationship in the beginning, and that now she was the happiest she's ever been."

"Aww." I smiled.

"She loves you so much, Matt."

"I know she does."

"When I made that comparison; me wanting you, you wanting the dog... How could she argue with that?"

"Here's me trying not to be hurt about being compared to a dog," I smirked at her.

"That is so not what I meant!" Liz exclaimed defensively.

"I know," I laughed, squeezing her affectionately around the waist.

Typical Liz; always going to bat for me. I loved both girls dearly, more than I thought I could ever love anyone, never mind that I had somehow found that twice. Every day with them was a blessing and I did my best to always be conscious of that. A part of that knowledge was the inescapable fact that ultimately, I owed all of it to Liz. Yes, Alex and I bonded and fell in love on our own terms, and yes, Liz and I had a magical spark right from the beginning, but none of that would have ever become my reality if not for Liz's determination to go after what she wanted out of life. I would never stop being grateful to her for that.

"God, I am so lucky to have you in my life. I love you so much."

"I love you." She beamed, leaning in for a quick kiss.

Alex found us in an aisle dedicated to dog toys, carrying a huge bag of dog food and dumping it into the cart with the rest of our haul.

"The list says this is the one he likes." She said with a shrug.

After my talk with Liz, I felt especially warm towards Alex and pulled her in to kiss her adoringly, squeezing her in a tight hug as our lips met.

"What was that for?" Alex giggled.

"I just love you so damn much."

"Well, I love you so damn much." She echoed my words and smiled brightly, glancing over at Liz with a raised eyebrow.

Liz simply shrugged in response, giving up no hint of our conversation.

We finished our shopping and piled back into the car for the ride home. Back at the apartment, we introduced Ranger to his new accommodations, letting him off the leash to explore and watching him make a trip around the lower floor. The dog would stop and sniff something here and there, whatever random scent caught his interest, and then dash off excitedly to find the next one. I filled one of his new bowls with water uninterrupted, but when I poured kibble into the second, the animal charged me, skittering to a stop and dancing in a circle with his big floppy tongue hanging out as he waited impatiently for me to finish.

The afternoon was spent hanging out and playing with the dog until the sun began to set, casting rays of gold, orange and pink illumination to reflect off the snow-laden city. From a distance, the skyscape looked serene in its frosting, though surely the streets below were bustling as ever despite the fridged winter air. Soon enough, the girls and I would be out there finding out for ourselves. Alex and Liz wanted to take me out for dinner and drinks, and while I would have been content to spend a quiet night at home getting to know the dog, I knew they were looking forward to the outing. The three of us got dressed up for the night on the town and headed out, leaving the poor pooch on his lonesome.

*****

"What the fuck is that?" I asked with a laugh, picking up the drink Liz had slid across the table to me.

The liquid inside the rocks glass was a deep reddish amber, with ice in it, and a skewered maraschino cherry floating on top. It was certainly anything but my usual Jameson neat.

"It's a Manhattan," Liz explained matter-of-factly.

"Okay... Why?" I knew there had to be a punchline, but I couldn't figure what it was.

"Well, it's what my grandpa drinks, and I just thought, you know, since you're getting a little long in the tooth..." A mischievous smile stretched her lips.

I couldn't help but crack into a wide grin as Alex broke out in a fit of raucous laughter.

"Fuck me..." I muttered with a chuckle.

"Maybe later." Alex winked as she reigned in her laughing.

"That reminds me though," Alex went on, her tone becoming more serious, "We need to stop at the drug store on the way back."

"Cue the adult diaper jokes," I said sardonically.

"No, no. I need to get some hair dye."

"You just dyed your hair. And you go to a professional." But I realized as soon as I'd said it where she was going.

"Yeah, no, not for me. We need to do something about those greys." The joyful twinkle in her eye as she tousled my hair was easily worth a little teasing.

The girls giggled at the wry smile on my face.

"Hm," Liz vocalized, throwing back the last of her drink and grabbing my hand, "Come on, I want to dance. Unless you're worried you'll break a hip."

I grinned and shook my head, flashing a look at Alex as Liz pulled me from my seat.

"You know, I'm going to remember this in seven years when you turn thirty," I said into Liz's ear as she turned her back to me and I took her hips in my hands, feeling her ass gyrate against my crotch.

"First of all; doubtful. You'll be forty-two and your memory will be completely shot by then-"

"Ouch!" I exclaimed with a laugh.

"And second, in seven years I'll be turning twenty-nine for the second time."

The night went on like that; plenty of drinks, dancing, and jokes at my expense. The girls had me laughing so much that the muscles in my cheeks hurt by the time we finally headed home.

Back at the apartment, the dog greeted us enthusiastically, jumping on us and emitting high-pitched whines of happiness. When we shed our winter coats, Alex kissed me intensely and told me to play with the dog for a while, grabbing Liz by the hand and pulling her towards the stairs. The younger girl flashed a mischievous grin over her shoulder at me, biting her lip suggestively as I watched her get dragged away. The pooch and I took a seat on the couch, where he promptly flipped over on his back, demanding belly rubs. It pleased me greatly that the animal had learned to trust me so quickly.

"Okay, birthday boy! Come on up!" Alex called down from above.

"Okay, buddy. Daddy has to go do unspeakable, shameful things with your new mommies now. You stay here and be a good boy, okay?" Ranger cocked his head to the side as I spoke, as if he might understand me better that way.

"We heard that!" Came the call from upstairs.

Alex and Liz came into view as I climbed the wrought iron spiral staircase to the mezzanine that was our bedroom. They were standing between the bed and the wide-seated velvet lounge chair next to the railing, their hips pressed together and their arms clinging to each other as they kissed sensually. Each was adorned in a sexy set of lingerie I had never seen before, and I felt my pulse speed up immediately at the overall eroticism of the visual I had walked into.

A loose-fitting spaghetti strap camisole hung off Alex's freckled shoulders, black with a sheer, transparent detail on the top few inches and opaque from just above the nipples on down. Black, barely-there stiletto sandals accentuated her slender legs under sheer, open-toe thigh-high stockings. Over the straps on the garter belt that sat around her shapely waist, a tight pair of transparent mesh boyshorts gave the flimsy illusion of modesty, displaying her exquisite flaccid cock pressed flat against her hip. Black lingerie on Alex had a striking effect, contrasting as it did with her pale complexion, it highlighted her alabaster skin and gave her a radiant glow.

Next to Alex, Liz looked nearly tanned by comparison, particularly in her muted-pink lingerie. A form-fitting dusted rose chemise clung to the smooth curves of her petite frame, solid with a magenta floral lace detail on the bra portion, transparent with polka dots everywhere else. Built-in garters extended below the frilly hem, holding up a matching pair of lace top nylons. Under the skimpy garment, a see-through thong perfectly enveloped her cute, soft member, the double-layer of sheer material just barely obscuring the lines of her bulge. A pair of hot pink, lace-up stiletto sandals completed the look, matching the floral detail on the chemise and drawing the eye against the pale pink stockings.

"Come here." Alex's tone was soft and sensual, as she beckoned me with a curled finger.

She reached out and grabbed the front of my pants as I neared, slipping her fingers inside the waistband and pulling me in by the belt. Both girls sidled up close, pressing themselves against me as Alex tugged my belt buckle free and Liz slid a hand up the front of my shirt, her big, beautiful eyes sparkling up at me as she slowly unbuttoned the garment. Alex let out a sexy growl as she pulled my belt free and my pants fell past my hips. She sunk to her knees as she slid them down the rest of the way, taking my boxer briefs along with them and staring up at me with a sultry grin, her face so close I could feel her warm breath tickle across my cock and balls.

Liz got my shirt undone and undressed me slowly, running her soft hand over my abs and combing her fingers through the dark hair on my chest, finally pushing the shirt off my shoulders and tossing it aside. She smiled brilliantly as her eyes traveled over my naked body, purring softly while she drank me in. I loved the way Liz looked at me; I could feel her attraction and arousal in her gaze and it excited me terribly. While I was distracted watching Liz, I felt Alex place a gentle, lingering kiss on my shaft. My cock responded with a twitch as it began to engorge, but that was all the attention Alex planned on giving it for now. She rose to her feet, her piercing green eyes staring lustfully into mine, and shoved me back into the chair.

"Oof!" I exclaimed as I fell back into a seated position, grinning up at the gorgeous women standing before me giggling.

Alex pulled Liz toward her, taking her shapely hips in her hands and drawing her in. Liz stepped forward, one leg in between Alex's so their pelvises pressed together as Alex ran her hands over the petite beauty's tiny frame, caressing her sensually. Liz's body language broadcasted excitement as Alex leaned back to look her up and down, her hunger obvious as the flame of desire burned behind her brilliant green irises. Looking up at the girls in awe, I could practically see the electricity crackling through the air between them in that perfect moment.

"Liz and I have been wracking our brains trying to think of a sexy surprise for your birthday..." Alex was speaking to me, but she was gazing into Liz's big brown eyes as she brushed a fringe of brunette hair back over the younger girl's ear.

"And?" I chuckled distractedly as I marveled at the intensity between the girls.

"And we decided..." Alex trailed off, letting the suspense build. Never breaking eye contact with Liz, I watched her hands drift down over Liz's hips to her ass, firmly squeezing a pert cheek in each hand, her fingers pressing deep trenches into the supple flesh.

"That we would put on a show for you." She slapped Liz's ass, issuing forth an audible clap as she finally glanced away to shoot me a sexy wink.

Sexy surprise indeed. I loved watching the girls together; in many ways, it was better than being involved myself. Alex and Liz were sultry and sensual, elegant and graceful, smooth and soft, and I... Well, I was none of those things. My involvement only cheapened the exquisite beauty of my gorgeous lovers sharing their bodies with each other. Seeing them play together was an alluring display of love and lust, and it thrilled me every time I was fortunate enough to witness it.

Alex took Liz by the hand and led her to the edge of the bed, sitting on the mattress facing me before pulling Liz down onto her lap to sit sideways across her thighs. She leaned in to whisper something in Liz's ear, and I saw the younger beauty's eyes go wide. Alex nodded at her reassuringly before her eyes flickered over to me, flashing a devious grin while Liz giggled, biting her lower lip and nodding back coyly. The exchange was as cute as it was arousing; Liz's adorable reaction to Alex's sultry secret excited me terribly and I squirmed in my seat as my cock swelled.

Staring into each other's eyes, Liz leaned into Alex until their lips met. They kissed slowly, both moaning softly as they expressed their passion. From my seat next to the bed I could see flashes of glistening tongues and hear the wet smacking of moist lips while the girls made out with increasing intensity. Groping hands explored writhing bodies to the erotic tune of gasps and giggles while my member rose to full attention. The impulse to touch myself was overwhelming, but I denied it, thinking I would focus on just watching for as long as I could bear it.

Eventually, Liz slid off of Alex's lap, positioning herself on her knees on the mattress behind the gorgeous redhead. She reached for the nightstand drawer, pulling out a long strip of black satin blindfold and draping it around our lover. Alex was looking at me with a playful gleam in her eyes as I watched them disappear behind the material while Liz tied the blindfold in place. Leaning down to kiss and nibble at Alex's neck, Liz made eye contact with me, her big eyes twinkling with excitement as the older girl tilted her head back, arching her neck and exposing her supple throat. Liz slid a hand up Alex's camisole, exposing a sliver of toned stomach as she fondled her little breasts under the material.

The power-dynamic had shifted; Alex had relinquished control and Liz was acting as the aggressor. Seeing Alex blindfolded with the black fabric tied around her ginger hair, her mouth open in a soft moan while Liz kneaded her tits and devoured her slender neck was novel and exciting. Liz was still Liz; sweet and gentle as ever, but watching her take control of our lover thrilled me to my core. She reached down over Alex's panties and massaged the growing cock they contained while Alex spread her legs wide, affording me a view of the action. With her free hand, Liz reached for Alex's neck, pulling her head back to its limits and shoving her tongue down the older girl's throat.

After a few minutes of kissing and groping, Alex's big cock was fully engorged and straining against her see-through panties, a shiny patch of precum forming at the tip of her glans where the fabric kept her turgid member pinned against her hip. Liz pulled her backward onto the bed and straddled her, writhing and humping bulge-to-bulge while she sucked Alex's tongue into her mouth as though she were giving a sensual blowjob. She ran her hands up Alex's sides, lifting the camisole over the gentle swells of her breasts, kissing down her freckled chest, and looking over at me once more as she extended her tongue for a long, slow lick against one perky, pink nipple.

Alex moaned softly while Liz kissed and sucked her tits, maintaining eye contact with me as she went back and forth between nipples. When the older girl reached up to take Liz's head in her hands, Liz grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms down against the mattress, giggling happily and emitting a low purr as she nuzzled back into Alex's chest. And so much for not touching myself. Without willing it, my hand had found my throbbing cock and began stroking absentmindedly while I watched the erotic display taking place just feet from where I sat.

Keeping control of Alex's wrists, Liz crawled up over her supine form until the bulge in her thong hovered over Alex's mouth. With one hand, she liberated her rigid cock, a thick string of precum dangling from glans to material until it fell, leaving a glistening trail across a pale cheek. Liz lowered herself, dragging her smooth balls over Alex's nose and open mouth while she searched for the restraints fastened to the headboard, finally binding our lover's arms up over her head. I watched another impressive dollop of clear nectar ooze from Liz's cock; a shimmering rope of fluid that fell to Alex's forehead while she moaned against the balls in her mouth.

"Okay, birthday boy," Liz looked over at me with a mischievous grin, "What do you want to see me do to her?"

"I'd say you're doing just fine." I chuckled.

"Don't be like that," She pouted adorably, "Anything you want."

"Alright..." I leaned forward in the chair, realizing what Liz was asking. She wanted me to direct her, to use her body as a conduit for my desires. Her submissive nature still needed to be commanded, even if she was operating in a dominant role.

"Turn her over on her stomach."

Liz grinned at me and shifted off Alex, rolling her over by the legs. With her hands bound above her head, Alex had to wiggle into position, her camisole pulling up and exposing the delicious curvature of the small of her smooth, freckled back.

"Smack her ass," I said with a grin.

Liz complied, the slap echoing through the open air, Alex gasping in response.

"Harder."

Liz looked dubious for a second, but again she complied, delivering a harder, louder slap against Alex's taut little ass, met this time with a yelp of surprise.

"I'm starting to think I didn't think this through..." Alex groaned, her voice muffled from between her arms.

Liz and I laughed at her remark.

"That's enough of that," I was still smiling amusedly, "Kiss her feet."

Liz smiled brilliantly, lifting Alex's lower legs perpendicular to the bed as she shifted behind her, hands on her ankles. Alex's toes stuck out through the thong-style openings at the bottom of the stockings, perfectly sculpted little digits of porcelain, the high heels holding them pointed straight up at the end of her shapely feet. Liz kissed across the top of her toes slowly, first one foot, then the other. She left a wet film of saliva across the soft skin as she kissed and licked sensually, fiddling with the buckles on the narrow straps that held shoe to ankle.

Stroking myself slowly, I let Liz indulge her fetish, watching silently while she liberated each foot and sucked Alex's beautiful toes. Both girls were moaning softly, writhing with mutual delight and rising desire. Wanting a better view, I rose from the chair and stepped towards the bed, seating myself on the edge of the mattress. Liz looked up at me, arousal heavy in her big doe eyes as she smiled past the toes between her lips.

"I want to watch you eat her ass, baby," I said, nodding encouragingly at her.

"Mmm," Alex moaned, arching her back and wiggling her ass at us, "Yes, please!"

Liz grinned happily and let Alex's legs down before leaning down to kiss each perfect cheek just under the edge of the panties. She hooked her fingers into the waistband and rolled the material away slowly, kissing and nibbling at the smooth, supple skin as she exposed more and more naked ass. When Liz finally got Alex's panties down and off, she slid onto her belly between slender, nylon-clad legs, her eyes fixated on the tight little knot before her. I watched her tongue snake out from between her lips and graze Alex's asshole gently, earning a soft gasp from our lover.