Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex's arched back formed a bridge between her pelvis and the mattress; a space Liz occupied, sliding her arms underneath to hold Alex's waist while she lapped at her asshole with increasing hunger. I reached down to hold the milky-white cheeks spread wide, kneading the pert flesh with my fingers while I watched Liz probe her pretty hole with her tongue. Alex moaned her appreciation as Liz stared into my eyes, her lips and chin buried firmly in our lover's rear. My cock throbbed and twitched, demanding attention as I drank in the erotic performance, but again, it was denied.

For several minutes, I watched Liz eat Alex's ass passionately. She looked so damn sexy in her dusted-rose lingerie, her elegant legs bent at the knee, slender calves sheathed in pink stockings suspended in the air, petite feet in magenta heels kicking in slow circles... All the while, Alex moaned and whimpered, writhing and wiggling, pushing herself back into Liz's face desperately. Occasionally, I would lift a hand to deliver a light slap to one cheek or another, squeezing and massaging her glorious ass while Liz devoured her, pausing now and again to spit on her hole and lick it back up again with a broad stroke of her tongue. The excitement coming from both girls was a palpable presence; electricity filled the air amid soft vocalizations of pleasure from each of them.

"Do you want to fuck her for me, baby?" I asked softly.

Liz pulled away slightly, looking up at me with her cheeks and chin moist with saliva. She gave a coy smile and nodded, slowly yet emphatically, her complexion turning rosy as she blushed at my question.

"Oh, God..." Alex moaned, a shiver of arousal coursing through her upon hearing my words.

While I turned towards the nightstand to get the bottle of lube we kept in the drawer, Liz pushed herself off the bed, crawling up between Alex's legs to get in position. I poured some lube directly onto Alex's asshole, massaging it around and pushing a finger through the ring of muscle, feeling her warmth and tightness as I penetrated her. Alex moaned while I probed her, pushing herself back onto my hand like an involuntary reflex. When I had finished with her ass, I turned my attention to Liz's throbbing cock. Squirting more of the slippery fluid into my hand, I reached for Liz, wrapping my finger around her and stroking her gently.

Liz's eyelids fluttered and closed, a soft moan escaping her lips as I slowly pumped my hand up and down her shaft, twisting my wrist when I got to her head and sliding back down again. I loved the feel of her beautiful cock in my hand; her heat and her firmness thrilled me as I massaged her sensually, watching her reactions and delighting in her pleasure.

"Now fuck her, baby. I want to see you fuck her." I purred, releasing her rigid cock.

Liz's eyes opened and she smiled brightly at me. I could see the thrill in her eyes as she adjusted herself, holding her glistening member down, directing it towards her goal. She slipped the head of her cock between Alex's smooth cheeks, brushing up and down across the little pucker of her asshole. Alex responded with a quiet moan, arching her back to the extreme and pushing herself back towards Liz, her body begging to be taken by the beautiful brunette hovering over her.

The view afforded to me by my position next to the girls allowed me to watch every agonizing second as Liz pressed herself against Alex's sphincter. The tight ring of flesh pushed in under the pressure of Liz's glans, finally yielding to the younger girl's cock as it opened up and swallowed her head. Both girls gasped at the moment of penetration, the sound an erotic harmony of mutual pleasure and desire that provided the perfect background to the visual of Liz's hard cock pushing on, disappearing into Alex's body until pelvis pressed into ass. Liz pulled back, hesitated just a moment while she flashed me an adorable smile, and pushed into Alex once more.

Sensual moans, grunts, and whimpers filled the air as Liz increased the tempo, driving herself into Alex faster and harder as her excitement mounted. As her cadence accelerated, her hips moving back and forth at an impossibly high speed, I was reminded of the first and only time Liz had fucked me; how surprised I was that she was capable of such a pace. Alex emitted a long, wavering cry while Liz's pelvis slapped against her taut little ass rapidly, her body bouncing against the mattress under the force of each thrust.

Liz shifted her legs to the outside of Alex's thighs and righted herself, sitting up on her knees and resuming her high-speed assault on our lover's ass. I realized I was stroking myself again as I watched Liz, her hips a blur as she pummeled Alex, her bountiful breasts bouncing alluringly even in the confines of her pink bra. Biting her lower lip adorably, she looked so pretty at that moment with her face a visage of pleasure and arousal, that I felt an overwhelming urge to kiss her. Leaning toward her, our lips met in a passionate embrace and our tongues entwined, dancing together as she emitted muffled moans into my mouth.

"Mmm," I moaned when our lips parted, "Turn her over baby, I want to see you kiss her while you fuck her."

Liz grinned happily as she withdrew from Alex. I could tell she was really getting off on being told what to do; it appealed to her submissive nature that despite being in a dominant position, someone else's will was directing her. Without hesitation, she took Alex's thighs in her hands and flipped her over, pushing her knees up towards her chest. Alex giggled at the sudden and surprisingly deft handling of her, the happy laugh quickly transforming into a gasp when Liz plunged back into her depths.

Still deprived of her sight by the black satin material tied around her eyes, Alex's mouth was partially open, awaiting Liz's lips as the younger girl leaned towards her, pumping herself into Alex's ass in a slow, sensual rhythm. Lust shone from Liz's big, brown eyes as she neared, her eyelids sliding shut as their mouths met; a fiery, passionate kiss exploding between them in a flurry of lips and tongues. Liz picked up the pace once more, pounding into Alex with reckless abandon while they made out desperately.

After a moment, Liz pushed away from Alex, sitting up on her knees and taking Alex's rock-hard cock in her hand, stroking her sensually while she rested inside her ass. I watched the foreskin glide up and down over Alex's glans under the ministrations of Liz's dainty hand, the inner folds of her sheath glistening wetly with precum. She moaned in pleasure while Liz jerked her, making long, slow thrusts into her ass. Liz looked at me, smiling beatifically, her shoulders shining under the light with the misting of perspiration that had accumulated under her efforts.

"Why don't you get in the middle, baby?" She suggested in a sultry tone.

No way in hell I was going to turn down an offer to be fucked by Liz, let alone while I was inside Alex. Liz picked up on my excitement, giggling cutely while she pulled away from Alex, backing up on the bed to make room for me. I crawled between the girls, taking a position on my knees in front of Alex and arching my back, pushing back until I felt Liz's warm, slippery cock press between my cheeks. Hastily, I grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted a glob into my hand, stroking myself until my cock was wet and slick before reaching back between my legs to apply the remainder to my asshole.

Alex let out a sexy growl as she felt me edge closer to her, pushing my throbbing cock into her body. Loosened up by Liz, her hole swallowed me easily, stretching around my swollen glans as I slipped inside her with a soft moan. I relished the warmth and tightness of Alex's ass, taking my time as I pressed on until my pelvis bottomed out against her cheeks. No sooner than I had come to rest fully inside my gorgeous lover, I felt Liz sidle up, her head asserting the gentlest pressure against my ass.

Arching my back, I pushed back onto Liz's cock, the action pulling me away from Alex little by little as I felt the pressure build against my sphincter. I could feel myself opening for Liz until the resistance gave way and she slipped inside, all three of us moaning as Liz bottomed out in me and I bottomed out in Alex. The sensation was incredible, sandwiched between the girls with our bodies in a chain of shared ecstasy. Slowly at first, I began fucking Alex, the motion driving me back into Liz on the backstroke, fucking myself on her hard cock as I pumped into Alex faster and harder.

Not quite fast enough for Liz, her hands on my hips felt small and light, yet she held me firmly in a vice-like grip as she took over, fucking me at an astonishingly rapid pace. I relaxed and let the petite beauty have her way with me, her thrusts driving me into Alex as she pistoned in and out of my ass. The pleasure of Liz's cock pummeling into me while Alex's tight ass gripped my cock forced a long, low moan from deep inside me as my body expressed the waves of rapture radiating from my pelvis out to my furthest extremities.

While Liz fucked me like an adorable pink bunny rabbit, I lifted one of Alex's elegant, stocking-clad legs by her ankle, burying my nose in the curvature of the bottom of her cute toes and inhaling her scent as I licked her sole through the nylon. Her mouth opened in a silent gasp as I made out with her foot, moaning and grunting with each stroke of Liz's cock. As Liz's moans build in pitch and desperation, I knew she was nearing orgasm. Her hot breath tickled against my back as she panted with the effort of her labor.

"You going to cum in my ass, baby?" I asked, my voice nearly vibrating out of my throat while she pounded away at me.

"Mm-mhm!" Liz moaned her enthusiastic response.

"Mmm, good girl." I cooed.

I turned my attention back to Alex's foot, licking across her toes before taking them between my lips. The symphony of pleasured sounds blended into an erotic orchestra of moans and cries that built and built until it reached a crescendo. Liz's fingers tightened against my hip bones and she made a final, rough thrust into my body, mewling loudly as she exploded inside me. Her rapid thrusting dropped off instantly, replaced by hard, ragged pumps into my depths as her orgasm ripped through her. I felt her tense against me, her desperate thrusts taking on a squishy quality inside me as she emptied herself into my ass, making me moan around Alex's toes in my mouth.

Finally spent, Liz collapsed against my back, breathing heavily as she tried to catch her breath. A happy giggle vibrated against my back, spending a warm tingle down my spine. I released Alex's foot and reached behind me, running my hand up Liz's thigh and giving her butt a playful squeeze. She wrapped her arms around my chest and hugged me in response, kissing my back and sighing contentedly. With my free hand, I reached for Alex's turgid cock, feeling her weight and density as I stroked her slowly, the three of us resting for a moment while Liz collected herself.

When Liz began to pull out of me, I clenched around her cock, squeezing her tight as I fought to keep her cum inside me. She let out an adorable cry as she slipped out of me, eventually moving around to lay next to Alex. I leaned down over the redhead beauty under me and pushed the blindfold up over her eyes.

"Hey." I smiled at her.

"Hey, baby." She smiled back warmly, squinting and blinking at the sudden brightness.

"You up for switching?" I grinned.

Alex laughed and lifted her head to kiss me, quick and passionate.

"It's your birthday," Her brilliant green eyes twinkling, "I'm up for whatever you want."

Reaching up to her bound wrists, I untied the straps that had held her arms in place over her head. The moment she was free, she ripped the blindfold away and tossed it aside, squirming off my cock and pulling her camisole up over her head as she crawled to her knees. My eyes drifted down over her perfectly formed little tits, the toned lines of her stomach muscles, and her big, stiff cock. In seconds Alex had slathered her member with fresh lube and maneuvered around behind me. Her hunger thrilled me as I arched my back and waited to feel her hard cock penetrate me.

"You ready?" She teased as she rubbed her throbbing organ between my cheeks.

"Mmm," I moaned desperately as I pushed myself back into her, "Give me your cock, baby."

Any other time, Alex would probably have made me beg for it, but tonight she gave me a pass and instead pushed her big, thick cock into me without hesitation. She entered me easily after Liz's furious fucking; there was no sense of pain or discomfort as I stretched over her substantial girth. I moaned again as my ass swallowed her, feeling the warmth and fullness of her member as she pushed through my colon until she was buried balls-deep inside me.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard you forget your name." She hissed in my ear before pulling my head back by the throat and shoving her tongue into my mouth aggressively.

Reclaiming her role as the dominant sex goddess that she was, Alex started fucking me like she had a point to make, finding the angle into my prostate and thrusting into the little gland roughly. I could feel her cock squishing and stirring the load Liz had left inside me, taking my arousal to new heights as she pumped into me. It took but a few moments before my knees were trembling and a fiery warmth emanated from deep inside my pelvis, consuming me as it spread through my body. Prostate fluid dripped from my cock onto the sheets below, at least, until Liz noticed and squirmed under me with a gleeful giggle, positioning herself to catch the thin liquid on her tongue as it leaked out of me.

"Oh, fuck..." I moaned as I felt an orgasm well up inside me.

"Mmm, cum for me, baby." Alex purred in my ear.

Her words pushed me over the edge, sending a bolt of lightning down my spine that exploded violently when it collided with the hot ball of pleasure in my ass. I felt myself clench down hard on Alex's cock, whimpering as my body tensed and shuddered, intense spasms pushing my cum through my cock to spurt all over Liz's open mouth below me. Alex shifted gears as I erupted, her thrusts into me still deep and powerful, but at a slower cadence as she forced her way through my contractions. She read my body and matched her efforts to my response, slowing down into a soft, gentle fuck as my climax waned. With her arms wrapped around me, she held me close, her soft tits pressed into my back as I floated back down to earth.

"You ready to go again?" She whispered in my ear.

"What?!" I panted, still in a daze after the intensity of my orgasm.

But she wasn't really asking. Alex was going to fuck me to climax all over again no matter how I answered, and she promptly picked up where she had left off before she made me cum. True to her word, Alex pounded the cum out of me again. And again. Three back-to-back prostate orgasms left me trembling and broken, unable to keep myself upright if not for her holding me tight to her chest. For a finale, she grabbed my throbbing cock and jerked me furiously. The overload of pleasure was too much to bear, but I was too weak to do anything about it as Alex stroked one last penile orgasm out of me. I groaned a writhed against her as my cock pulsed violently, though by then it was mostly just for show, the few remaining drops of cum I had left trickled out of me to run down her fingers and drip onto Liz below.

I'd lost all awareness of the world around me somewhere around orgasm number three, but as my senses returned, I realized Alex was still fucking me, driving her cock into me forcefully while she grunted and moaned into my neck. I felt her tense as her thrusts grew ragged, jerking and halting while her cock twitched inside me, warm wetness flooding into me in spurts so voluminous I could feel the splash against the walls of my insides. Alex's fingers dug into my pectorals as she came, her chest slippery against my back from our mutual sweat, pumping into me until she slowed and finally stilled, panting heavily into my shoulder.

"Oh, baby!" Liz giggled cutely.

She had shifted onto her knees in front of me, moving in close as she wiped beads of sweat from my brow. With an amused, almost pitied smile on her face, she leaned in to kiss me softly, tasting of my cum. When she backed off, she looked me up and down, giggling again at my weakened, exhausted state. When Alex released me from her grasp I fell forward, feeling her cock pull away and slip out of me. I lay down, rolling onto my back with a groan. The girls looked at each other and laughed before cuddling up on either side of me. Liz nuzzled into my neck while Alex placed a hand on my cheek softly and kissed me with loving tenderness.

"Happy birthday." She smiled warmly.

"Oh, God..." Was all I could manage to utter as I shuddered and twitched with aftershocks.

It was some time before I felt the strength return to my weary muscles; the multiple orgasms Alex had fucked out of me had left me completely drained. Like echoes of my climax, my body would spasm at random intervals, making me whimper and groan, in turn making the girls giggle as they nuzzled and caressed me. When I had finally regained enough strength to stand, the three of us headed for the shower. Each of us was a mess, smelling of sweat, sex, and lube. Liz wore a dappling of my dried fluids across her chin and cheek and I felt rivulets of cum leak out of me and run down my inner tight, leaving wet trails of matted-down hair.

Once we had cleaned each other off in a particularly intimate and amorous shower session, we dressed in our pajamas and went back downstairs. Ranger had curled up on the couch, lifting his head and cocking it to the side quizically as the three of us wound down the staircase. Alex offered to get us a round of drinks, which Liz and I happily agreed to as we joined the dog on the couch. The pooch sat up, sniffing closer to Liz until he was nose-to-nose with her, and starting licking her face happily. She giggled and hugged the dog while I smiled contentedly at the interaction.

"So," Alex said, handing me a glass of whiskey, "Best birthday ever?"

"Hmm," I vocalized, taking a sip of the fiery citrine liquid, "Best birthday ever was Liz's twenty-third, when I told you both I loved you for the first time. But this is a very close second."

"Aww!" Liz cooed, leaning her head against my shoulder while Alex smiled warmly at us.

We stayed up late that night, talking and laughing, half-watching some dumb, mindless movies, and playing with the dog. It really had been an amazing birthday; spending the day with my gorgeous, wonderful lovers, bringing a new member into our little family, laughing until it hurt, and some particularly amazing sex, it would certainly be a tough one to top.