Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 10

Story Info
Discussing an exciting new possibility.
7.7k words
4.76
8k
17

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the tenth installment of the "Is She Smiling at Me?" series. As always, this story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. I love hearing feedback from my readers; please feel free to leave comments or contact me with your thoughts or suggestions.

Can't get enough of Alex and Liz? Check out the story that led them to this one in my prequel series "She Smiled at Her."

A quick note and disclaimer: In this installment, I will be touching on a topic that is important to me personally, because I want to raise awareness of the issue. I will also be mentioning a product that I use and believe in. I am in no way affiliated with the maker of the product and I have not received any compensation, monetary or otherwise, for my endorsement. If the subject is something that speaks to you, please contact me and I will be happy to point you towards more information. For the majority of you who will most likely be indifferent to the subject, I hope you understand why I felt compelled to write about it, and that you enjoyed this story anyway.

*****

"Ungh..." I groaned, "Harder..."

"Like that?" Alex's sweet voice vibrated in my ear.

"Yeah, that's the spot. Don't be shy, get in there."

"You asked for it..."

"Ow! Damn it, now you're just trying to make a point!" I laughed before Alex gave me a playful smack upside the head.

I was seated on the floor with my back to the couch between Alex's beautiful pale legs while she leaned over me, massaging the sore, stiff muscles in my neck and shoulders. I had been overworked at my job as of late, trying to keep up with an influx of orders, and it was taking its toll on my body. The gorgeous redhead had taken pity on me and volunteered her services; an offer I readily accepted. And so there I sat, the dog laying on the floor next to me with his head on my thigh while I scratched him absentmindedly behind the ear.

"It's like you're made of knots..." She commented as she pressed her thumbs into the hollows between my shoulder blades.

"You're one to talk," I grunted while she worked out a particularly painful spot.

Alex and I both could be a little tightly-wound sometimes; like some perverse part of our personalities were drawn to causing ourselves undue stress. It was one of the many ways that we were very similar, and despite the obvious negative implications, I loved that we shared so much in common that way. Often, no words needed to be exchanged between us; a simple look or gesture communicated volumes. We understood each other on a deep, psychological level that gave us an eerie, almost telepathic connection. Liz would call it "creepy," but Alex and I just called it "us."

Speaking of the missing member of our trio; Liz was working a late shift at the restaurant, so I had taken the opportunity to make Alex her favorite dinner while we spent a quiet day together. When the oven timer went off, Ranger lifted his head from my lap with a start, looking towards the source of the obnoxious beeping, knowing that it meant he would soon have an opportunity to beg for scraps.

With a groan, I rose to my feet and headed for the kitchen, the dog hot on my heels. Opening the door to the oven, I was hit with the initial blast of hot steam that I never seemed to learn to avoid before I pulled the dish from the rack. The lasagna looked incredible if I did say so myself. I called Alex over while I cut and plated three squares of the cheesy pasta. One got set aside for Liz's dinner when she got home later that night, and I carried the other two to the table, trying not to drop them as Ranger danced excitedly at my feet.

"It looks amazing!" Alex exclaimed, slipping into her seat at the table while she tied her luxurious ginger hair back in a ponytail.

It didn't just look amazing; I really nailed it. Alex's eyes nearly rolled back in her head when she tried her first bite, 'Mmm'-ing emphatically enough to prompt the dog to cock his head in surprise. We ate without much in the way of conversation, besides the compliments from Alex, but I was happy to have pleased her. My cooking usually went over great with the girls, with the odd miss here and there, but making something for someone I loved that they really, viscerally enjoyed was an especially rewarding experience.

"Alright, Gordon Ramsay, I owe you for that one. What's it gonna be?" Alex said with a mischievous grin as she took away our empty plates.

She and I had a running joke that, whenever the mood struck her, she would "pay" for my culinary services with a sex act of my choice. It was a pretty flimsy pretext on which to have sex, not that we needed one, but it was fun and I certainly wasn't about to turn down the offer.

"Really? Of all the famous TV chefs, Gordon Ramsay is who you came up with?" I teased.

Alex shrugged, "I'm just saying, if a TV crew followed you around the kitchen, there would be a lot they would need to bleep out."

I narrowed my eyes at her as I considered the statement.

"Okay, that's fair." I finally replied with a wry smile.

"You really buried the lead there, babe." She said, as she slid onto my lap and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"I offer you this," Her tone was one of mock-indignation as she gestured up and down her slender frame, "carte blanche, and you want to argue about a joke?"

"Okay, point taken!" I laughed and squeezed her around the waist, leaning in to plant a kiss on her lips.

"So, I ask you again..." Her tone had turned seductive as she flashed me a sultry smile, "What's it gonna be?"

I paused, pretending to consider my options. Of course, I'd already prepared for the next time this situation arose, but I didn't want to come across as overeager. For some inexplicable reason, I felt a little bashful about this particular request.

"Alright. You remember Christmas Eve? When you jerked me off with your foreskin?"

"Docking." She smiled.

"Right. I want that."

"Mmm," She purred, "You got it."

Alex stood up from my lap and reached for my hand, tugging me to my feet and leading me towards the couch. She pressed herself into me, her beautiful green eyes staring up into mine lustfully as she drew in for a kiss. My hands found her shapely hips and pulled her closer as our lips met and I felt her soft, moist tongue graze my lip. Soon we were making out passionately, both of us moaning softly as our hands explored each other's bodies and our tongues danced and rolled ecstatically.

As I reached down to cup Alex's taut ass cheeks in both hands, I could feel her cock stiffening against my thigh, feeding my lust for her as my own member responded in kind. She broke off the kiss and leaned back, gazing into my eyes as she untied the drawstring on my pajamas and pushed the waistband down past my hips. I kicked off my bottoms while Alex took a seat on the couch, reclining enticingly as she pulled the hem of her nightgown up past her engorged cock and beckoned me with a curled finger and an alluring smile.

Tugging my shirt up over my head, I tossed it aside and crawled onto the couch, straddling Alex as I sunk down onto her lap. I braced myself on the back of the couch with one arm and leaned down to kiss her, taking the back of her neck in my free hand and pulling her into me as our lips met. Her hand wrapped around my turgid shaft and I felt the warmth and smoothness of her cock press into mine while she stroked us slowly, two dicks in one hand.

Soon, we were moaning quietly while our lips and tongues expressed our love and our need, and our hands explored each other's bodies. Working blind, I found the bottom of her nightgown and reached inside, teasing my fingers over her defined abdominals, up her slender torso, and finally cupping a small, perfectly formed breast. Alex gasped and giggled when I gave one pert nipple a playful squeeze, pulling back to stare adoringly into my eyes.

"Move back a bit, baby." She whispered, biting her lower lip.

I complied, inching back until she had enough room to line up our cocks tip-to-tip, a clear bead of her precum wetting my slit as our glans kissed. With my eyes fixed on the sensual display, I gazed lustfully at her gorgeous dick. Alex had exceptionally long foreskin; even fully erect, it did not retract over her head. Instead, it remained forward, covering most of her cock with just the very tip of her smooth, pink glans crowning through the pale sheath of velvety-soft skin.

Holding me in place with one hand, Alex gripped her shaft just below the bulge in her sheath that defined the rim of her glans and pushed her skin forward until it engulfed the entirety of my head. She enclosed her hand over both of us and began stroking slowly.

A soft gasp escaped my lips as I watched, delighting in the sensual pleasure of our slits rubbing together and her foreskin gliding over my head, growing wetter by the moment as she leaked her slippery nectar into our union. It felt amazing, but docking with Alex was more than simple sensation; I would never know what it felt like to have foreskin of my own, but she was using her anatomy to give me a taste of that knowledge. It was one of the most loving and erotic things I had ever experienced, and it aroused me terribly.

Alex ran a hand up my body, combing her fingers through the mat of dark hairs on my stomach and chest, squeezing my pectoral firmly and letting out a sexy growl. When I looked up at her she was grinning happily, a playful twinkle in her beautiful green eyes as she grabbed me and pulled me in for a quick kiss. Her tongue danced around my mouth before she bit my lip, pulling gently and letting go with a giggle. There was no ceiling to how damn sexy that woman could be.

We sat like that for some time, staring at each other and making out occasionally while Alex jerked us off with her sheath. As I made the slow, gradual climb towards climax under Alex's sensual ministrations, the moans and pleasured noises from both of us increased steadily. I wanted to cum like that, wrapped up in her warm, moist foreskin, but I realized suddenly that I wasn't sure of the etiquette on that. Not that I thought Alex would take exception to it, but not having foreskin of my own...

"You going to cum for me, baby?" Alex purred. She had read the signs that I was nearing the end and read my mind at the same time.

"Is that okay?" I panted, barely holding on.

"Of course!" She giggled, flashing that sultry grin again before adding, "You'll clean up the mess for me, won't you?"

"Hm-hmm." I nodded, resting my forehead against hers.

Already beyond the point of no return, I would have agreed to anything at that moment. With a guttural groan, my orgasm overtook me. The first pulse of cum made Alex's foreskin swell. The second and third inflated it even more, expanding outward while she continued milking me. The fourth overfilled and oozed out in thick globs to run down over Alex's fingers. My eyes were locked on the erotic display even as my cock bucked powerfully and my body tensed under the force of my contractions. The sensation was incredible and I gasped and grunted loudly as my climax shuddered through me.

"Mmm, good boy..." Alex cooed as my orgasm leveled off and faded away.

Reaching for Alex's cheek, I touched her tenderly; a feeble attempt to communicate my gratitude to her for sharing that experience with me. That sense of emotional gratification welled up inside me, transmuting into blinding passion as I pulled her into me and kissed her adoringly, trying desperately to express my love for her in the language only lips and tongues could speak.

"My turn?" Alex said breathlessly when I broke off the kiss, looking up at me with happy, sparkling eyes.

She hadn't needed to ask. I was already sliding off her lap and sinking to my knees between her legs. I had made quite a mess; when my glans slipped out of her foreskin, cum had run down the length of her throbbing cock in multiple rivulets, and when I gently pulled back her sheath I discovered her glans coated in a thick film of my essence. Licking her from base to tip, I cleaned her hungrily, collecting every last drop of my seed until her member glistened in a sheen of saliva.

Glancing up at my lover, I saw her staring down at me, her beautiful freckled face a visage of arousal as she bit her lower lip and moaned softly. Maintaining eye contact, I took her in my mouth and slid down on her until her girth stretched my tonsils and I pressed my nose into her neat little triangle of ginger pubes.

"Oh god..." She gasped when I came to rest with her entire cock buried in my throat.

It didn't take long after that. Alex was well on her way after the docking, having apparently enjoyed the experience almost as much as I did. A few minutes of long strokes up and down her considerable length, in and out of my throat, and I felt her beginning to tense. Her moans and gasps built in intensity until she grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down as far I could go, feeling her smooth balls against my chin.

Alex didn't need to hold me down; I wanted to make her feel amazing and I wasn't going anywhere. But I liked that she did. Her forcefulness and desperation thrilled me as I felt her balls contact against my chin and her big cock bucked in my throat, sending a torrent of warm cum straight into my stomach. Her hips thrust forward, humping her pubis firmly against my lips while she cried out in ecstasy. Pulse after pulse, I felt her empty herself inside me, delighting in her pleasure until her orgasm waned and she released her death-grip on my head. I remained in position with her throbbing member buried in my throat, working my tongue around the underside of her shaft until she began to soften and I could feel her heartbeat through her cock.

"You didn't gag at all!" Alex exclaimed with a wide grin when I finally slid off of her.

"Yeah, I'm getting pretty good at that, aren't I?" I smiled back as I stood up from the floor and sat next to her.

"I'll say!" She swung her long, slender legs over my lap and leaned in to kiss me adoringly.

"Mmm," She purred as she leaned against my shoulder, "I love tasting myself on your mouth."

"I know the feeling," I replied, kissing the top of her head.

We sat in quiet contentment for a few minutes, holding and petting each other. I enjoyed feeling Alex's warm breath wafting over my skin while she cuddled up close to my chest. Eventually, she lifted her head and placed a soft kiss on my neck.

"You know..." Alex broke the silence, "It is possible to get your foreskin back."

I laughed softly.

"Yeah, I've heard about that, but it's not something I'm willing to get surgery about. My poor dick has been cut up enough already."

Alex giggled at that.

"No, no. No surgery required."

I raised an eyebrow. Now she had my attention.

"Come on," She said, standing up from the couch and reaching for my hand, "I'll show you."

After I dressed, Alex led me over to the kitchen table where her laptop rested. She gestured for me to sit before sliding into my lap and powering up the computer. Clicking through her bookmarks she pulled up a page that read simply 'ForeskinRestore' across the top, with several windows that linked to other pages. Alex explained what she had learned from the site as she guided me through the pages; particularly interesting was a month-by-month photographic record of the site owner's progress restoring his foreskin. Having never even heard of such a thing, I was blown away.

"It takes years?!" I groaned when I realized the first set of photos spanned twenty-four months.

"Yeah, but think of it this way; either way you're going to be circumcised for the next however long, right? But if you want to do this, then someday you won't be." She explained as she scrolled through the pictures.

"So wait, you're just stretching your dick skin, that's the idea?" I asked dubiously.

"I think it's more like you're growing new skin. It's got to do with how cells divide, or something."

"Mitosis," I said distractedly as my brain began to put the pieces together.

"That's it. Here, look at this," She clicked away to another page.

Alex had pulled up an image of a simple, yet somewhat intimidating-looking device called the 'Dual Tension Restorer.' Below, a picture of the device attached to a man's penis illustrated how it functioned. I sat back in the chair, my mind working over this entirely new stream of information as Alex scrolled through more photos and explanations of the product and how it worked. The website itself was not the most modern or professional looking, but a lifetime of experience had taught me that these cottage industry types often tended towards genius. If one made the mistake of judging a book by its cover, they risked missing out on something truly great.

"You found this for me?" I was touched.

"Hm-hmm." She affirmed.

"Why?"

"Because, Matt. I can tell how you feel about this, and it makes me sad for you. So I did a bit of research, but honestly, I wasn't expecting to find this. When I did, I knew I had to show you. Anyway, I bookmarked the page for you so you can check it out more if you want."

"Baby..." I nearly choked up, at a loss for words.

I couldn't believe Alex had picked up on how strongly I felt about the matter, let alone that she took it upon herself to try to find a way to make me feel better about it. My heart swelled with warm, fuzzy emotions as I realized for the million-and-first time how lucky I was to call her my girlfriend.

"I love you." I hugged her tightly.

"I love you, too." She smiled brightly, kissing me before she rose from my lap.

"Go watch some TV?"

"Sure, beautiful."

"Okay, I gotta pee. I'll be right back."

Sitting back down at the couch, I reached for the remote and turned on the TV, flipping through shows until Alex returned. She smiled warmly at me as she settled into the corner of the couch, leaning back against the armrest and lifting her feet onto my lap, one ankle crossed over the other. I handed her the remote and turned my attention to her feet, adjusting her toe ring before I began massaging her. Delighting in the feel of the delicate skin on the top of her foot, smooth as the finest silk, I worked my fingers over her soles and around her exquisite toes. One of the perks of my foot fetish was that the girls never needed to ask for a foot rub; I was all too happy to touch, massage, and kiss their beautiful, sexy feet anytime and anywhere.

Alex had settled on a show, but I wasn't paying much attention. My mind was elsewhere, thinking about the website she had shown me, and the possibilities it had opened my eyes to. I had never known reclaiming that which I had lost was even an option... At least, not without surgery. But now that I did, I couldn't get the idea out of my head, and my thoughts wandered off as I absentmindedly massaged Alex's beautiful alabaster feet.

"Earth to Matt!" Alex called out, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, what?" I answered.

"You've got a bug in your brain, don't you?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

I laughed. 'Brain bugs' were the metaphorical construct Alex and I used to describe the nagging thoughts and ideas that got stuck in our heads, insinuating themselves into our conscious minds like an annoying song until we dealt with them by whatever means was appropriate to the issue.

"I do."

"You want to go learn more about restoring, don't you?"

I laughed again.

"Do you mind?"

"Go." Alex laughed, shaking her head.

I lifted her foot to my mouth and kissed her across the tops of her toes. Slipping out from under her, I lowered her slender legs back down to the couch and went back to Alex's laptop at the kitchen table. I read every page on the site she had shown me and found a link to a forum for guys who were making this journey. There, I discovered a whole world of esoteric nomenclature, devices both improvised and professionally made, and impassioned opinions. I dove into the wealth of information and experiences with ravenous hunger.