Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing and sucking Liz's toes, I fucked her hard as I was able, eliciting loud whimpers from the gorgeous brunette while her eyes rolled back in her head. She got to be so loud that I had to cover her mouth once more as I pistoned into her warm, tight depths. I was nearly there when Liz came a second time, her big brown eyes opened impossibly wide above my hand clamped down over her mouth. Between her sexy toes in my mouth and the contractions on my throbbing cock, it was more than I could bear. We came together; muffled whimpers and grunts blending harmoniously as we tensed and I spilled my load inside her. I felt each pulse of cum rush through me as I pumped raggedly, depositing my seed as deep as I could reach, spurt after spurt until my climax faded away and I came to rest, breathing heavily as her foot slipped from my mouth.

"Wow..." Liz uttered breathlessly.

I chuckled as I caught my breath, running a hand over her thigh, up her side, and finally giving one beautiful breast a playful squeeze. When I moved to pull out of her, she grabbed me by the butt, preventing me from pulling away.

"Please stay?" She pleaded.

With a smile, I shifted my legs out from under me and rolled to my side, pulling her with me by the hip so that we settled, side-by-side, spooning. I reached for the blanket we had kicked away at the beginning of our lovemaking and pulled it up over us.

"That was amazing." Liz giggled softly.

"That," I emphasized, "Was for the comment about having more of my dick to play with."

Lis gasped dramatically.

"That is so not what I meant!"

I laughed softly against her shoulder.

"I know, baby."

"I can feel your heartbeat in my ass." She giggled again.

"Mmm..." I kissed her neck, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her close as I snuggled against her naked back.

My cock was still buried inside her when I fell asleep, warm and cozy, cuddled together under the blanket.