All Comments on 'Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 10'

by loveinbriefs

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
loveinbriefsloveinbriefsover 2 years agoAuthor

As an afterthought, I understand the topic I covered in this installment will interest virtually no one, but if I was able to bring the matter to the attention of even a single person who feels the same way as I do about this, I will consider it a success. One of my greatest regrets in life is not learning foreskin restoration was a possibility sooner, and so, this story was my attempt to inform others. To the rest of you, I promise not to use this series as a personal soapbox too much moving forward. Thank you for reading.

JayVee47JayVee47over 2 years ago

Being circumcised as an infant, I can understand your feelings. I've seen a site showing techniques for restoration and wondered to myself but the process was too long and cumbersome. Please continue with this subject and intrigued if he goes through with foreskin restoration.

Wam4u2Wam4u2over 2 years ago

The intimacy and love between the three is amazing. I wish I could have found a love like theirs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveinbriefs@loveinbriefs
I welcome comments, questions, suggestions, and constructive criticism. I love hearing from you folks; your feedback really helps keep me coming back to the keyboard time and time again and I'm grateful to all of you for that. With that said, I want to express the point that t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES