Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you gonna do it?"

"I have no idea, buddy!" I laughed, "This kind of got sprung on me here."

"You're welcome." He said with a grin, clapping a hand on my shoulder as he stood from the table.

After her dance with Alex, Liz came straight back to the table for her turn with me. As we held each other close, swaying to the music, she commented that I seemed especially happy. She was right, of course; in light of my engagement to Alex, I was practically floating on air as I led Liz around in slow circles, but I played it off as being happy for my friend and she seemed to accept that answer. The night went on like that for some time, talking, laughing, and taking turns dancing with each other.

At one point, an elderly gentleman in a sharp suit came around to our table to introduce himself and to ask Liz for a dance. He had said that she reminded him of his granddaughter, but after he returned a few more times, Alex and I agreed that his motivations were likely less innocent than he claimed. Still, he was harmless enough and Liz got a kick out of it, giggling and smiling happily while she let the man lead her away. More importantly, with Liz occupied on the dance floor, it gave us time to hatch our plan.

Alex had the location picked out already; the building itself was actually part of the campus of her alma mater and she knew the grounds well. With that matter settled, I snuck away to make a call to our hotel explaining that I'd just gotten engaged and would like a bottle of champagne sent to our room before we arrived. The front desk clerk informed me that they offered an anniversary package that included candles, rose petals, and champagne, but that they usually required twenty-four hours' notice. When I told her that there would be an extra hundred in it for her if she could make it happen within the hour, she assured me that she would get it done.

With the pieces all in place, the only thing left to do was to turn the plan into reality. We hit a small snag trying to convince Liz to leave the reception to go for a walk and get some air, but she came around when we assured her that we could return to the party soon. Together, we made our way through the network of hallways and out into the night.

Beyond the gothic revival walls of the enormous building, a paved path leading out through a small, wooded area cut a winding trail through the trees. Lit with vintage-style lamp posts, the path soon took us to a footbridge that arched gently over a small creek; its waters gurgling and babbling against the smooth rocks that lined its steep sides and jutted out from the surface of the gently moving stream. Amongst the trees along the banks of the creek, clustered swarms of fireflies flickered and flashed their chartreuse glow against the dark, depthless woods beyond. The quiet, secluded little spot was a picturesque vision of romance, and I knew as soon as I laid eyes on it that Alex had nailed it.

"Oh, wow..." Liz confirmed my thought, wonder in her voice as she stepped out onto the bridge, "This is beautiful!"

Alex flashed me a smug grin and I mimed a quick tip of the hat, smiling at her while we trailed behind Liz. The sound of the girls' heels clicking across the wooden slats echoed against the trees and provided a sharp counterpoint to the soothing, peaceful murmuring of the water below. Under the light of the single, lonely lampost in the center of the bridge, the three of us lined up against the ornate wrought iron railing and looked out into the darkness. From the corner of my eye, I saw Alex lean back outside of Liz's peripheral, signaling that now was the time.

My heart skipped a beat and instantly, the palms of my hands grew sweaty. I felt a powerful rush of nervousness, but the smile on my fiancée's lips reminded me that I wasn't alone in this and my resolve quickly bolstered. Alex followed my lead as I stepped back from the rail and got down on one knee, reaching into my pocket for the ring box Josh had given me. Not having known about the rings, a look of surprise registered on the beautiful redhead's face, but she shook it off quickly as she turned her attention back to Liz.

"I can't believe how romantic this place is..." The petite brunette uttered in awe.

"Liz?" Alex asked softly.

"I mean, it's just perfect. Look-"

"Liz, baby, turn around."

When Liz turned to face us, she froze in place at the sight of Alex and I kneeling before her. It took but a second for the realization to set in and her hands flew to her mouth in a vain attempt to suppress the tiny squeal that issued forth from her throat.

"Elizabeth Crawford," I couldn't contain my smile as I lifted the velvet lid of the box, "Will you do us the honor of becoming our wife?"

"Oh my god! Is this really happening?!" Liz was in a state of shock, moisture already welling up in her big, beautiful eyes.

"Yes, baby, it is." I grinned at her.

"And you're okay with this?" She asked Alex dubiously.

"Yes, sweetie." The older woman chuckled, nodding reassuringly.

Liz looked back and forth between Alex and me once more before a sob wracked her petite body and she burst into tears, "Yes! Yes! Oh my god, yes!"

My heart swelled at her reaction, overwhelming me with a sense of elation so deep and so absolute that it almost hurt to bear it. Illuminated in the light of the lamp post with the bright yellow-green flicker of the fireflies flitting about in the background, Liz was the single most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life; a heavenly angel radiating light and love. When I plucked her ring from the box and took her hand in mine she was trembling uncontrollably, so much so that I had to hold her firmly to slip the ring over her dainty finger. My eyes lingered on the bright, sparkling band before I remembered that I still had another ring to be placed and an idea came to me in a flash.

"You should do Alex's ring, baby." I smiled up at Liz.

"Me?!" She exclaimed with surprise as she wiped a tear from her eye, "I- I didn't propose..."

"No, but you brought us all together. If it weren't for you, none of this could have happened. I think it should be you."

A soft hand on my arm directed my attention to Alex. The pouty smile on her lips told me that she was touched by the gesture as she nodded her agreement.

"I agree with Matt, baby," Alex said when Liz looked to her for approval, "I want it to be you."

"I'm scared I'll drop it..." Liz said hesitantly.

"You won't." I laughed softly.

Holding the open box up to Liz, I did have a nervous moment as I watched her trembling fingers pull the ring from its slot, but the young woman managed to take Alex's offered hand and slip the band over her slender digit without incident. She still wore a look of stunned disbelief as Alex rose to her feet and pulled her close, leaning in to place a tender, loving kiss on the younger woman's lips. I followed shortly behind and wrapped my arms around them both.

"I can't believe we're getting married!" Liz squealed suddenly as she began to cry all over again, burying her face in my shoulder.

Alex and I smiled at each other, exchanging a slow but impassioned kiss while we hugged Liz tightly.

"How long have you two been planning this?" The young woman inquired.

"This was all Matt, baby. I didn't even know until a couple of hours ago." Alex answered softly.

Liz let out a happy little laugh as her eyes flashed over to me, "We've got ourselves quite a man, don't we?"

"Yes, we do, sweetie." Alex smiled warmly at me as she spoke.

The three of us shared a long, quiet moment embraced in the light of the lamp; like a spotlight that illuminated us and our love for each other in the otherwise dark night. The gentle rustling of leaves in the warm breeze and the soft gurgling of the stream passing by underfoot were the only sounds to be heard until, finally, Liz broke the silence.

"It almost doesn't feel real, does it?"

"It's pretty surreal." I concurred.

"Do you still want to go back to the reception, baby?" Alex asked.

"Maybe... No? I don't know!" Liz laughed, "Can we maybe just walk around for a bit?"

"Absolutely."

We walked a lazy circuit around the grounds, following the trail over the bridge and through the trees until it looped back to the front of the building. Along the way, I filled the girls in on the details of how I saw the wedding working out, about the officiant that I felt confident would be willing to perform the ceremony, and about the unfortunate reality that it could never be official. To my delight, Alex and Liz both balked at the suggestion that any two of us could get married legally if we felt the need to have something on paper; it was unanimously agreed that we didn't need the approval of any court to declare our love and our commitment to each other.

A good portion of the walk was dedicated to the girls comparing and complimenting each other's rings, and I smiled to myself as I listened, taking mental notes of some of the highlights to later relay to Josh. By the time we made it back to the cathedral-like entrance of the building, Liz had made up her mind; she had had enough dancing for the night and now she wanted to celebrate in private, just the three of us.

*****

Upon entering the expansive hotel lobby, we walked across the marble floor, under the extravagant chandeliers that hung from the high, atrium ceiling, and past a wide gas fireplace as we made our way toward the elevators. We had no need for such ostentatious accommodations; the hotel was barely closer to the wedding venue than our apartment, but the girls and I had reasoned that since we were celebrating, we might as well do so in style. None of us could have known, at the time, how appropriate that decision would turn out to be.

"Ladies, give me a second. I gotta check on something real quick." I said as we neared the front desk.

Liz shot a quizzical look at Alex who simply shrugged in response.

Approaching the desk, I addressed a smiling woman in a blazer, "Hey there. Matthew Byrne. Was it you that I spoke to-"

"Yes, Mr. Byrne, that was me." She interjected enthusiastically, "I'm happy to inform you that we were able to make the arrangements you requested."

"Fantastic," I replied, sliding my hand over the countertop to discretely pass a folded hundred-dollar bill to the clerk. "I can't tell you how much I appreciate that."

"I'm happy to help, Mr. Byrne. I hope that you and your fiancée..." She trailed off mid-sentence as she looked over my shoulder at Alex and Liz flirting amorously behind me before quickly recovering her professional demeanor; "Have a wonderful stay with us."

"Thank you," I said with a smile as I turned away from the desk.

When the girls and I found our room, I handed the key card over to Liz and gestured for her to open the door. I had no idea what we would find on the other side, but I knew I wanted her to see it first. Another quizzical look, another shrug, and with an electronic beep, the door unlocked.

"Oh, my god..." Liz muttered in disbelief as she pushed the door open and stepped inside.

The room was bathed in the flickering light of at least two dozen candles, and a trail of rose petals led from the door to the bed where they seemed to explode from a central, heart-shaped nexus in the middle of the mattress, strewn about in tones of magenta and crimson. Floating in space in the corners of the room, clusters of white, pink, and red balloons bobbled on invisible currents of air, and a champagne bucket sat waiting for us on the counter of the kitchenette. Beyond impressed, I let out a long, low whistle at the sight before me.

"Oh my god, Matt!" Liz squealed, spinning around to embrace me in a big hug while Alex smiled and reached out to squeeze my bicep affectionately.

Liz was still excitedly talking about the room when she and I took our seats on the barstools at the counter and Alex went around to the other side to get a start on the champagne. She fussed with the bottle for a minute, finally getting it open with a loud, resonant pop as the cork launched into the air and bounced off the ceiling, met with an obligatory cheer from Liz and me.

"And look at the bed! It's so perfect!" The brunette beauty gushed as Alex handed her a champagne flute.

"It'll be a shame to mess it up with all the rolling around we're about to do on there," Alex said with a suggestive grin.

"I'm almost too happy to be horny." I meant it as a joke, though there was some truth to the statement; the elation I felt far outweighed any sexual desire.

"Oh, we can fix that," Alex replied in a sultry tone as she came around the counter and sidled up behind Liz.

She reached for her champagne glass, took a sip, and pulled the younger woman's hair downward, tilting her head back forcefully. When Liz let out a surprised gasp, Alex leaned over and dribbled champagne from her mouth into Liz's before kissing her sensually. A rivulet of overflow spilled from the corner of the beautiful brunette's lips, bubbling against her skin as it streamed down her neck, followed the contour of her collarbone, and ran between her cleavage. Liz shuddered in delight while Alex turned to me, striking a pose with a hand on her hip and waiting for a reaction.

"Yeah, that was alright," I affected a lackadaisical tone, feigning disinterest, "Seven out of ten. You can do better."

"Dick!" Alex exclaimed with a laugh while Liz giggled cutely.

I flashed a wry smile and shrugged comically. The display was actually quite arousing, but I knew Alex wouldn't back down from a challenge and I could probably goad her into putting on a pretty good show. She spun Liz's barstool around so that the younger woman was facing her and leaned in close.

"Our fiancé wants to play hard-to-get, sweetheart. I bet we can get him to change his tune pretty quick, what do you think?"

"Mm-hmm," Liz nodded, biting her lower lip alluringly.

The brunette angel gazed at the redheaded goddess with a look of ecstatic reverence, her giddy demeanor broadcasting unabated joy and excitement while she giggled and smiled adorably. When Liz would look at me like that it made me fall in love with her all over again, and I knew by the adoring grin on Alex's face that she was feeling the same way at that moment. And when they kissed, it was absolutely magical. Sure, there were few things in this world more erotic than watching the girls make out, but it was much more than that; it was an exquisitely pure expression of their love for each other and no matter how many times I had seen it, I never lost the sense that I was witnessing something truly divine.

When she pulled away, Alex tugged at the bottom of Liz's dress, indicating that she wanted it removed. The young woman obliged her eagerly, wiggling in her seat as she worked the garment up past her butt and pulled it over her head. Nearly nude, save for her bra and thong, she giggled cutely while Alex pushed her backward on the stool until she was leaning against the countertop with her feet up on the footrest and her legs spread wide. Alex flashed me a wink as she sunk to her knees, kissing her way down the inside of Liz's thighs until she reached the bulge in her underwear.

The petite beauty gasped excitedly when our fiancée pulled her panties to one side, exposing her limp dick and smooth little balls. Though Liz grew to a respectable size when she was fully erect, her flaccid state was rather diminutive and extremely cute, befitting her likewise tiny stature. It was thus that she disappeared between Alex's supple lips as the older woman took the entirety of her member into her mouth with a muffled moan. Liz reached for Alex's head, her dainty fingers entwined in our lover's fiery auburn hair, holding her in place tenderly while she gasped and whimpered. When her cock emerged a few moments later, it stood firm and proud, glistening wetly in the candlelight.

"Okay, that's a solid ten," I said with a grin.

The girls looked over at me and giggled.

"Matt, there's a bottle of lube in our bag, do you mind?" Alex asked, her lips grazing against the underside of Liz's beautiful dick as she spoke, making the young woman squirm with delight.

Climbing down from the stool, I stripped off my clothes as I made my way to the overnight bag we had left on the desk. When I returned, Alex was busy bobbing sensually on Liz's cock, making wet slurping sounds while the younger woman moaned and sighed happily. I placed the lube on the counter and took my seat, stroking my throbbing member until the gorgeous redhead rose to her feet and shimmied out of her dress, letting it fall to the floor around her elegant ankles. My eyes drifted over her stunning form, drinking in the slight swells of her perfect little breasts, the defined muscles of her toned stomach, and the alluring imprint of her substantial endowment through her sexy, boyshort panties.

"Turn around, baby. Show me that cute ass of yours." Alex commanded sweetly, liberating her gorgeous uncut cock as she pulled down her panties and kicked the pile of clothing aside.

Liz adjusted her position, turning in her seat and shifting back until her rear hung off the edge. She leaned forward against the counter, arching her back deeply to present herself while Alex reached for the bottle of lube, making sure I had a good view as she slathered the slippery fluid over her big, stiff cock. Pulling Liz's thong out from between her cheeks hungrily, she lined herself up and pushed into the younger woman. Watching them with rapt attention, I was able to pinpoint the exact moment of penetration; Liz's eyes went impossibly wide as a loud gasp shuddered out of her, Alex responding with a throaty moan when she slipped inside.

"Let me just fix something here real quick..." I leaned in and unhooked Liz's bra with a quick flick of my fingers, watching the garment fall away from her magnificent tits, "Perfect!"

Turning to me with a happy smile, Liz tossed her bra on the counter and reached for my cock, stroking me distractedly while Alex began pumping away, slowly at first, but working her way up to a vigorous tempo. The young beauty's glorious breasts bounced enticingly with the impact of each thrust, their movement synchronized to her cries of rapture. At one point our eyes met and the gorgeous redhead winked playfully, pulling almost all the way out of Liz before driving herself home roughly and giggling at the resulting yelp. For a while I sat there watching my gorgeous fiancées make passionate love until Alex grabbed a handful of Liz's hair and wrenched her head back, licking a wet trail up her neck and across her cheek, kissing her deeply.

"Do you want to give our man a turn in your tight ass, sweetie?" Her voice dripped with eroticism.

"Mm-hmm!" Liz nodded emphatically.

"Good girl." Alex purred, slapping a butt cheek firmly after she pulled out.

"Come here baby," I slipped off my stool and lifted her from her seat, cradling her in my arms as I carried her to the bed.

Placing Liz on her back over the pile of rose petals, I pulled her thong down past her hips, her rigid cock springing up toward her chin as it cleared the material, flinging a wet string of precum against her belly. Without missing a beat, I tossed her underwear away and stooped to lap up her sweet nectar, moaning at her delectable flavor as I climbed on top of her. Giggling cutely, she wrapped her legs around my waist, eager to receive me. My glans found her hole by well-honed instinct, and she gasped as I pushed into her, her eyelids fluttering closed with a deep sigh. When they opened again, she looked up at me, beaming adoration.

"Mmm, thank you, baby." She smiled beatifically as I came to rest inside her.

"You're welcome, beautiful." I smiled back, taking her hand in mine and kissing her passionately.