Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Straightening up on my knees, I looked down at my cock pumping in and out of Liz's cute little hole, delighting in the sight of myself disappearing into her over and over to the tune of her ecstatic moans and gasps. The petite brunette smiled up at me with a playful twinkle in her big, brown eyes and lifted a dainty foot to my face, spreading her toes enticingly. Liz had worked up a sweat from dancing all night, and her warm scent was all the encouragement I needed as I wrapped a hand around her ankle and rubbed my face against the soft, smooth skin of her sole. Inhaling her pheromones with a deep sigh, I shuddered with desire, licking the length of her foot from heel to ball before sucking her toes into my mouth.

Alex took the opportunity to crawl on top of the supine Liz, straddling her chest and slipping her turgid member between our lover's lips. The pleasured sounds coming from Liz while I pistoned through her ass and licked between her toes were muffled by the considerable obstruction in her mouth as the gorgeous redhead settled into a steady rhythm, her hips undulating alluringly while she fucked Liz's face.

Soon, the pale goddess looked over her shoulder at me, flashing a sultry grin as the lowered herself onto all fours and arched her back deeply. From my vantage point, I was afforded a spectacular view of her cock buried deep in Liz's throat, her smooth balls resting placidly on the young woman's chin, and the tight, pink pucker of her beautiful asshole winking suggestively at me. The position was an obvious invitation to eat her ass and I was thrilled by the prospect. I had recently picked up a promising tip on analingus, and this felt like the perfect occasion to try it out.

With a final suckle of Liz's baby toe, I let her foot down and leaned forward until my lips grazed the supple flesh of Alex's butt cheek. When I sunk my teeth into her with a playful bite, Alex yelped and tried to jump away, forcing her cock even deeper into Liz's throat, in turn setting off a grunt of surprise from the young beauty. Chuckling lightly at the chain reaction I had just catalyzed, I settled onto my elbows and licked across Alex's hole with a broad, slow stroke of my tongue. Her reaction was much more favorable this time around; moaning contentedly as she pushed herself back against my face. I fucked Liz and ate Alex with steadily increasing vigor, losing myself in the carnal bliss of the experience until I remembered my goal.

Sealing my lips around Alex's hole, I sucked in slowly, letting the negative pressure build until my mouth was firmly affixed to her rear. I narrowed my tongue and pressed into the center of her pucker, surprised at how easily I penetrated her as I slipped impossibly deep into her bowels. As suggested by the tip I had read, the suction had opened her up, making for little resistance as I slid my tongue into her asshole. Overcome with a sense of wonderment, I realized that I was tasting the furthest recesses of her body, licking her deeper than she had ever been licked before. She tasted divine. Sweet and slightly salty, earthy with a metallic tinge, it was the taste of forbidden fruit and infinite intimacy. Inside Liz, my cock responded with a throb, aching with the strain of my erection as Alex's flavor spread across my taste buds and I moaned hungrily against her rear.

"Oh, wow!" Alex gasped, purring happily as her surprise dissolved into pure pleasure.

"Mm-hmm!" I hummed my enthusiastic reply from between her silky smooth cheeks, pleased that I had impressed her.

The redheaded goddess giggled and groaned when I wriggled my tongue, pushing herself back against my face as she tried to take me even deeper into her ass. Performing analingus had always been one of my favorite sex acts, but this discovery took my passion to new heights and I dove in greedily. Kneading Alex's cheeks with both hands, I lapped and probed at her insides, reveling in her taste and her scent.

"Mmm, baby, you taste amazing!" I exclaimed as I pulled away to catch my breath.

"Oh, fuck, don't stop!" She whimpered her desperate response.

As I slipped my tongue back into Alex, my breath came in short, shallow spurts, as though I were unable to take in enough oxygen to fuel my excitement and arousal. The muffled moans Liz emitted around our lover's hard cock while I thrust deep into her ass provided the perfect acoustic accompaniment to the sense of desperate, struggling lust that I felt as I gasped for air and tried my best to turn Alex inside out with my tongue. The alabaster beauty began to tremble; an involuntary tremor settling into her thighs as she humped Liz's face, pushing against my mouth on the backstroke while she whimpered and moaned in ecstasy.

After some time, Alex raised her hips, sliding her long member out from Liz's throat until it escaped her lips with a soft 'pop.' I straightened up as she crawled backward over the younger woman until they were face-to-face and cock-to-cock. No words were needed to convey the message that Alex wanted me to fuck her; the arch of her back as she winked her glistening pucker at me communicated volumes as I withdrew from Liz and adjusted my position.

"Hey." Liz giggled cutely, staring up at Alex with a bright smile.

"Hey, baby," Alex replied sweetly as she drew in for a kiss.

The girls were making out deeply as I lined myself up and pressed my glans into Alex's sopping wet hole, watching her open for me as I penetrated her slowly. When I slipped inside, she let out a sharp gasp, eliciting another happy giggle from Liz while I moaned at the delicious sensation of warmth and tightness enveloping me as my throbbing cock disappeared into her body. My hands found the sensual curves of Alex's hips, pulling her back against me when I bottomed out, coming to rest deep inside her ass and pushing firmly against her, earning another muffled moan.

Fucking Alex with building enthusiasm, I watched Liz wrap her arms and legs around the older woman while they kissed and fondled each other lovingly, both of them bouncing with each impact of my vigorous thrusts against Alex's pale ass. Soon, Alex laid her head against Liz's shoulder, moaning and crying out whenever I made a particularly deep plunge into her delectable depths. The petite brunette was giggling gleefully as she cradled our lover's head with one hand, looking up at me with pure joy beaming from her big eyes. I wanted to kiss her so badly at that moment, but the position made it impossible so I settled on the next best expression of intimacy available.

Taking hold of Liz's delicate ankle, I lifted her foot and nuzzled against the supple flesh of her sole, thrilled once more by the sensation of her soft, warm flesh on my face and lips. Entranced by the ethereal beauty of her dainty foot, my breath once again turned shallow and desperate as waves of arousal and euphoria washed over me while I pounded Alex and worshipped Liz. Moaning as I shuddered with pleasure, I licked between each cute toe before taking them into my mouth one by one, giving each digit my full attention until it was time to move on to her other foot.

So it went until I felt Alex push back against me, drawing herself up on all fours before sliding off my hard dick and turning to kiss me aggressively, full of passion and desire as her tongue slipped into my mouth. I pulled her close, meeting her enthusiasm with my own as my hand found her hard dick, stroking her while our tongues writhed and danced energetically.

"God, I love your cock." Alex gasped breathlessly when our lips separated, touching her forehead to mine.

"Mmm, my cock loves you back, baby," I replied with a smile, smacking her firm ass cheek playfully with my free hand.

Alex let out a sexy growl and nipped my neck, turning away to crawl up next to Liz and lay next to her.

"Get up here, sweetie. I want to watch you ride me." Alex instructed the brunette beauty.

Liz eagerly obliged her, grinning happily while she maneuvered herself over the older woman, straddling her pelvis. I reached for the bottle of lubrication and applied a fresh coat of the slippery gel to Alex's throbbing dick, enjoying the feel of her warmth and density as I massaged the length of her impressive endowment. Holding her around the shaft, I guided her glans to Liz's pretty little asshole, watching as the younger woman lowered herself, letting out an ecstatic gasp when Alex slipped inside her. Moving up close behind Liz, I reached around to fondle her breasts, kneading and groping the firm mounds and earning a soft giggle when I kissed along her neck as she began to rise and fall on Alex's lap.

"Can you fuck me too, baby?" Liz asked of me after a few minutes of energetic bouncing.

"Ah... Are you sure, babe? Last time we did that you were sore for a few days..." I answered hesitantly. As enticing as the request was, I didn't relish the thought of having a hand in causing Liz any pain.

"It was worth it. Please? I need you both inside me..." She pleaded, her deep, genuine need palpable in her voice.

I looked over her shoulder at Alex, who smiled encouragingly and said, "You better give your fiancée what she wants, baby."

"Far be it from me to argue with that." I grinned, reaching for the lube.

Liz came the moment I entered her. Just when I slipped inside her alongside Alex's stiff cock, feeling the petite beauty's tight hole stretching over me, she let out a high-pitched wail that communicated both pleasure and pain as every muscle in her tiny body tensed and trembled. Holding Liz by her shapely hips, I pushed on slowly, burying myself deep inside her while her ass contracted powerfully, squeezing Alex and me together in a series of violent spasms. Holding still, I relished the delicious pulsating sensation of her sphincter grasping my rigid member over and over until her orgasm had run its course.

"Oh, fuck!" Liz exclaimed, panting breathlessly as she slumped over, bracing herself against Alex's chest with both arms.

"You okay, baby?" I leaned down to whisper into her ear.

"Mm-hmm," She hummed her shakey reply, "Just... Go slow, okay?"

"Of course," I replied, kissing the nape of her neck lovingly as I rested inside her.

Liz could take dick like no one I'd ever met, but between Alex's substantial girth and my own modest contribution, accommodating us both was demanding a lot from her tiny body. Looking down at Alex, I saw her smiling back up at me, giving me a slight nod as we made a non-verbal agreement to take it easy on our lover while she adjusted to our intrusion. Slowly, Alex began to pump back and forth, the underside of her smooth cock sliding easily against mine while I remained still. As the redheaded goddess gradually increased the pace, I joined in with gentle thrusts, feeling Liz quiver with delight.

Eventually, we hit our stride, Alex and I pistoning back and forth in alternating thrusts; when she pushed I pulled, and vice versa, our cocks rubbing against each other vigorously while we pummeled Liz. Occasionally we would fall out of rhythm, but the petite beauty sandwiched between us seemed to react most positively to the staggered approach and we always found our way back. For her part, Liz came several more times, each successive orgasm eliciting a more dramatic response than the last until her whole body was vibrating and her moans and cries of ecstasy deteriorated into sharp, almost pitiful whimpers.

Between the tightness of sharing Liz's ass, the unique pleasure of Alex's cock massaging mine, and the delightful sensation of our balls bouncing and banging together, it all got to be more than I could bear and I felt my orgasm welling up fast. Gripping Liz's hip firmly with one hand, I reached up and seized a handful of brunette hair in the other, pulling her head back towards me roughly. Liz yelped in surprise as raw animal lust took over and I fucked her at a wild, manic pace, rhythm be damned.

"You ready for my cum, baby?" I growled in her ear.

"Please?!" She managed to squeak while I hammered away inside her.

"Good girl," I hissed, licking a wet trail up her cheek and feeling her shudder against me.

Seconds later I exploded, squirting my load deep inside Liz's body to the tune of my forceful thrusts. A loud and primal groan escaped my lips, deep and throaty as my climax tore through me, one powerful contraction after another while I emptied myself into my gorgeous fiancée. As my orgasm tapered and faded away, I felt a warm trickle of cum run down my balls, making them slip and slide wetly against Alex's as my strokes slowed and eventually stilled. Panting heavily, I kissed Liz on the base of her neck, earning a soft giggle before slouching back on my knees, suddenly spent.

"Mmm, Matt, that felt amazing!" Alex exclaimed.

"Mm-hmm!" Liz concurred.

A subdued chuckle was all the response I could muster as my head swam and my lungs fought to resupply my system with much-needed oxygen. Looking down as I pulled out of Liz, I watched a thick dollop of semen escape from her stretched-out hole and collect on our lover's smooth balls. Before it could drip onto the sheets below, I stooped down to lick my load from Alex's soft scrotum, slurping every last drop into my mouth. Straightened up next to Liz, I wrapped a hand around her throat, tilted her head back, and leaned in close. Pursing my lips, I dribbled the cum into her open mouth before licking her lips and swirling my tongue against hers as I kissed her passionately. The young woman moaned happily as I fed her my seed, returning the kiss with ravenous hunger while Alex continued fucking her at a slow, gentle pace.

"I love you so much." Liz gasped when our lips parted.

"I love you, baby." I smiled at her, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"You two are so fucking hot," Alex commented as I lay down beside her.

"Aww!" Liz cooed.

"One more, okay, baby?" Alex said sweetly, an amused twinkle in her eyes as she looked up at Liz.

The younger woman whimpered again —a weak, tired sound— before taking a deep breath and nodding her agreement.

"Mmm, good girl." Alex purred.

With that, she grabbed Liz around the waist and drove into her forcefully. It was only then that I noticed the mess that had been made all over Alex's pale stomach; a melange of clear precum and thick, white semen smeared and splattered all over her toned abs. Liz's still-hard cock bounced up and down with the impact of our lover's thrusts, pulling glistening webs and ropes of bodily fluids with it after each wet smack against the beautiful redhead's flesh. Alex fucked Liz mercilessly, a feverish energy behind her powerful movements as she pistoned up into the young woman.

Soon, Liz seized up again, her mouth opening in a silent scream as she froze, paralyzed with pleasure while one last orgasm boiled up inside her. When the pressure released, she let out a sharp cry and her body jacked violently as though she had just been electrocuted; the high-voltage current coursing through her extremities as her toes curled and her fingers contracted, tense and claw-like. All the while, her cock throbbed and pulsed, leaking what little cum she had left in a thin trickle that ran down her shaft and dripped from her balls.

Alex's climax occurred almost simultaneously. She held on tightly, slamming her cock as deep and hard into Liz's ass as she could, her thrusts growing ragged and erratic while she deposited her load deep inside the young woman. The moans of rapture that emanated from the alabaster goddess while her orgasm crashed over her almost drowned out the cries and whimpers coming from Liz. When the fireworks died down, the girls came to rest, gazing at each other adoringly while they panted and giggled.

"Now that," I commented with a grin, "was fuckin' hot!"

Alex turned to me with an amused smile, her emerald eyes sparkling contentedly while she wiped the fine mist of perspiration from her forehead. Likewise, Liz wore a bashful grin, giggling cutely at my remark as her buxom chest heaved with the laborious effort of her struggling breath.

"I don't know if I've ever cum so much in my life!" The petite beauty exclaimed, her tone a mix of excitement and exhaustion.

"I think you might be right, baby," Alex said with a laugh, looking down at the substantial mess of fluids that coated the entirety of her lower torso.

She ran her slender fingers through the puddle of Liz's juices that had pooled on her stomach, tracing a lazy circle around her navel as she collected a glistening glob of the thick, pearly semen that coated her porcelain flesh. The petite beauty's eyes widened as she watched in awe while the older woman lifted her hand, her movements slow and purposeful as she drew her fingers to her mouth. Alex made a show of cleaning the mess from her digits, licking sensually until her tongue was coated in cum and spreading the remainder over her supple lips. Unable to contain herself, Liz emitted a vocalization that was halfway between a moan and a squeal as she leaned in to kiss Alex, the sound stifled by the frenzied embrace of soft lips and wet tongues.

A moment later, Liz broke away from Alex and grabbed me by the back of the head, bending down to kiss me with that same unbridled passion and desire. As our tongues entwined, I was thrilled at the delicious flavor of bodily fluids heavy on Liz's mouth, moaning as I met her enthusiasm with equal measure. When our lips parted, a shudder passed through her slight frame as her big doe eyes gazed into mine with infinite adoration. Finally, she moved to unseat herself from Alex's lap, turning to lie down between us as I shifted over to make room for her.

"I'm going to make you two so happy. I want to be the best wife ever." She sighed happily as she nuzzled against Alex.

"Sweetie, you already make me so happy." The older woman cooed as she reached up to brush a fringe of brunette hair behind our fiancée's ear.

"You are perfect just the way you are, baby." I concurred, snuggling up to her.

Liz shuddered again, letting out a purr of delight that transformed into a joyful squeal. She giggled giddily and buried her face in Alex's shoulder, moving one hand behind her to pull me closer. I reached across Liz and wrapped my arm around Alex, squeezing the adorable brunette between us and inhaling the scent of her hair while I kissed her behind the ear. We lay just like that for a long while, kissing, nuzzling, and cuddling contentedly, laughing when the occasional aftershock passed through Liz, leaving her whimpering as she trembled against us.

"Okay, I hate to break up this little cuddle puddle, but I desperately need a shower," Alex spoke up.

"Yeah, really." Liz agreed.

"Ugh," I groaned as I untangled myself from the girls and rolled onto my back, "you two go ahead, there's hardly room for three in there anyway. I'll catch the next one."

Alex and Liz each stopped to kiss me before they crawled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I laughed quietly at the sight of rose petals clinging to their naked flesh, coming loose at random intervals and drifting along in the girls' wake as they floated lazily to the floor. Soon, I heard the loud hiss of the water, followed by the shower curtain being shifted back and forth. As I lay there listening to the soft voices and amorous giggles of the two gorgeous, remarkable women who had agreed to be my wives, my heart filled to the brim with joy thinking about the amazing future that lay ahead for us.