All Comments on 'Is Something The Matter? Ch. 04'

by sammy529

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jonno50jonno50over 3 years ago

Great sequence of stories, following their exploration is really fun.

Can’t wait to see where the hints about pegging and cum go next... keep it up!

abject010abject010over 3 years ago

Happy to see this story published... Locktober never sounded so fun

blue66blue66over 3 years ago

Really enjoying this story. Only one more chapter? It seems to have scope for a lot more development.

Looking forward to next chapter.

slth8469slth8469over 3 years ago

What a great story. Hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic turn of events

Wow. This story just took a totally unexpected turn, I hope you will continue with a few more chapters :)

Absolutely fantastic to think about the combination of chastity and (probably) pegging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For your use as seems fit.

Liking the story greatly

Hating that my user info is not working

Commas and periods go inside the quotation marks in American English. Dashes, colons, and semicolons almost always go outside the quotation marks; ? and ! s sometimes go inside, sometimes stay outside. A lot of help that is. This source is from Grammarly blog.

I have noted at least one error on this subject.

Chapter 4 page 2 paragraph 5 and she didn’t (want) to have it topple

Chapter 4 page 2 paragraph six remove quotation mark from end of the sentence

Chapter 4 page 2 paragraph 25 recalling that he was (hair free) {I am finding no single word for hair free}

Chapter 4 Page 2 paragraph 40 going to stay in this (meeting) until I return.

Chapter 4 page 2 paragraph 49 She replaced (them) with…

Chapter 4 page 2 paragraph 51 the sink in the hallway is a very strange construction idea for the US. You may want to change it.

a new fan

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Yes, something is the matter. You mentioned ending the story soon, I hope you are reconsidering. Steve's world and mine are growing much bigger, it's going to be excruciating to get it all in, too quickly.

Add in Rebecca and Amie with a new possibility of Amie bring discovered masturbating.... Well it's just to much to end so soon.

"(!)"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersammy529@sammy529
I've been in chastity with wife as keyholder since 2014 (with time off here and there for real life stuff). I write based on life experiences.