Is Something The Matter? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve - I'll meet you in the basement in 30 minutes so we can finish our discussion about Locktober" Amie announced and then left to head to the basement to prepare.

Steve's head hung slightly. He knew he had brought this on, but hoped that she would be a little lenient on him, especially since she had left him in position so long this afternoon. He had already grabbed a shower this afternoon, so he just freshened up - washed his face and brushed his teeth. He stopped in the kitchen for a glass of water. After this afternoon, there's no telling what might be up Amie's sleeve, but he hoped it involved some relief.

When he got to the basement, Amie was waiting. She had the leather ankle and wrist cuffs sitting out on the weight bench, and nodded to him to put them on. Once he was prepared, she had him stand, and then encircled him, complimenting him on the blue panties. She slowly ran her finger along the waistband and she walked around him, and then caressed his ass through fabric.

"Bend forward" she commanded, and watched as he did, admiring how he filled out the panties. "You'll notice that I removed a bunch of your old underwear from your drawer - particularly the ones that won't provide enough support to this" she said as she grabbed his caged cock through the silky material. "But for now, these panties - as lovely as they are - will just get in the way. Please step out of them and step over to the weight bench."

As Steve did so, Amie made sure the leg extension bar was weighted as most of his weight would be at the top of the bench and she didn't to have it topple. She then had Steve sit on a towel that covered the headrest of the bench. She attached his wrist cuffs to the bar supports, and his legs to the base of the bench, making sure his caged cock and balls were hanging over the side. Once she was sure he was settled in, she moved to the top of the bench and held his caged cock once again in her hands.

"So we're just halfway through Locktober and you're uncomfortable with the cage. Let's see what's going on" she said as she removed the necklace with the key and unlocked the cage, removing it."

Once the cage was removed, Amie ran her fingertips lightly over his cock as well as his balls, gently stroking and probing, but not enough to cause an accident of any sort. Steve responded involuntarily, his cock rising to full mast. He couldn't remember how long it had been since she had touched him like this, and he could feel his entire body tingling in anticipation.

"Hmm... That's odd," Amie commented.

Steve was immediately taken aback by her comment. He looked down at his hardened member and his purple balls, wondering if there was a cut or a bruise or something that had caused her to make that statement. While he was looking, Amie went to the other side of the room, opened a drawer and returned with the three strapon dildo attachments. She held up the largest (Louie - as they had named it) next to his cock, and then replaced it with the mid-sized one (Martin), and finally with the smallest (Sam).

"If I recall...and its been some time to be honest, I always thought you were closer to a "Louie" than you were to a Martin, but today it looks like you're more of a Martin. I wonder if having you locked up so long has started to cause a little muscular atrophy." She looked devilishly into his eyes and winked.

Steve couldn't tell whether she was serious or not. She had moved the dildos back and forth too quick for him to really see whether she was telling or stretching the truth. He panicked - was he really getting smaller? He had read about that - some who played with chastity said it happened, others said it was a myth. One thing was for sure, he didn't lose his erection over the thought, and he started to leak precum.

Amie ran her finger once again along his shaft and lifted his balls to take a look. "Your balls don't seem to be shrinking, but I guess that's because you're a little backed up these days. I wonder if we keep this going - you think your cock will shrink and your balls will continue to grow?" She laughed at the ridiculous image that observation created in her mind, but Steve was not as amused. "Either way, she continued, everything looks good down here - no bruising or friction sores, so I think we should probably lock you up again. Of course, you're too hard to lock up, so we're going to have to fix that."

Steve dreaded hearing that. There were several ways she could make him lose his erection - one involved temperature (sometimes a pan of icy water), and when they were doing CBT, it was something that involved pain. As these thoughts raced through his head, Amie released his hands from the bench and then attached the cuffs to one another behind his back. She reached down and undid his ankle cuffs and instructed him to stand. Then, reaching back to the bench she pulled out the testicle parachute and attached it just above his testicles. The last time she had used this on him, she had added a lot of weight and then stretched him, and he remembered the dull throb in his lower stomach that this had caused.

Amie reached behind herself and grabbed 2 small weights that she attached with clips to the parachute.

"That's not so bad" Steve commented, relieved.

"No. We're not going to stretch you today - that wouldn't get you back in the cage. We're going to try to get you to lose the erection quickly however. Please spread your legs wider."

Steve adjusted his stance, so his legs were a little wider, his arms still cuffed behind his back. He was well balanced.

Amie looked into his eyes. "Jump up and down"

Steve paused - he didn't quite understand...

"Jump up and down NOW." Amie commanded.

Steve jumped in the air, his head almost scraping the low basement ceiling. When he came down, the weights pulled down and swung on his testicles. It was like getting punched.

"Continue" Amy insisted.

He jumped again and again, the pain bearable, but uncomfortable. Finally she stopped him. He looked down and saw that his erection was completely gone. Amie had a tube of lube in her hand, and the smallest cage. She deftly removed the parachute, letting it fall to the ground, and began threading his balls and then his cock through the ring. She applied a little more lube to the cockhead, pulled the skin up and over the head and then inserted it into the tube. The skin naturally went back into place, pushing his cockhead deeper into the tube. Like a flash, she locked the cylinder lock, and stepped back to wipe the lube off her hands with a towel. She handed the towel to him so he could clean-up the excess lube and wipe away more of the precum (or chastity tears as Amie called them).

"That's the smallest cage we have. You've mentioned in the past that the smallest cage was the most comfortable, and since you're closer to being a Martin than a Louie these days, it should serve you well." Amie was laying on the small penis humiliation (another tip she had picked up in her books). It was the first time she had tried it on Steve, and he wasn't reacting terribly to it. He had a look of confusion and concern in his eyes - which was exactly what she wanted to keep him off balance.

"Put your panties back on and then I have something to show you" she instructed. Steve grabbed the electric blue panties and pulled them up his legs. As he did, he looked down his chest, recalling that he was hairfree. Amie did too and as he adjusted the panty, she said - we may have to trim your bush as well. You're peaking out of the top and your leg hair around the top of your thighs is a little unsightly. I'll likely have to help you with that as there are places you're going to have trouble reaching."

Of course she meant his rear-end. She still had designs on that for the end-of-Locktober festivities, and now was the time to start warming him up to the concept.

"Oh right. I meant to show you the Amazon delivery that came this evening," Amie exclaimed. She picked up the familiar 'Smile' box and pulled out the extra-large dildo that she had nicknamed 'Xavier'. "Look at this. I think I might have overshot the mark. I don't think with my build that I can take this. I'd need to have a slightly bigger build - something closer to your build. What do you think?"

"That's enormous" Steve opined. "I can't see that fitting anywhere!"

"Oh I think with the right prep and motivation we could find something to do with it." She stopped and let the silence of the moment speak. "But let's not worry about that tonight. I'm ready for bed."

They headed upstairs. In the bedroom, Steve saw the camisole that Amie had left on the pillow. He knew what she wanted him to do, and he changed into it, and got the cotton panties from the drawer. He had to admit, the panties were providing a lot more support, and the camisole was so soft. He was looking forward to getting a good nights sleep. Amie had slipped into the bathroom when they got upstairs, and now she was coming - but instead of wearing the nightie she normally wore, she was wearing what looked like mens pajama bottoms and a white t shirt. The pajama bottoms even had an open fly design. Steve shook his head to clear out his thoughts and then headed into the bathroom to brush his teeth and get ready for bed.

When he came out, Amie was laying on his side of the bed. That was odd. She motioned to him to get into bed and then had him cuddle up next to her. As he did so, he realized that this was usually the other way around. Usually she was the one cuddling into his arm and laying her head on his chest. That thought sparked a moment of curiosity, and Steve lifted his head and looked her in the eye.

"Is there something the matter?" she asked.

12