All Comments on 'Is Something The Matter? Ch. 07'

by sammy529

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
blue66blue66over 3 years ago

What a great story.

Would love a follow up sometime it seems a shame that we won't know how their relationship develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Abused

suffering panic attacks, struggling to do his job. Yep sounds like a real loving and responsible relationship..not.

You see the problem for me is you keep referring to being consensual, make a big point about the safeword. But then write situations where he clearly should and would have safeworded, and more importantly any responsible domme would have safeworded for him. If a sub gets to the point of a panic attack, that is not "sane"

TheDrunkenNebbishTheDrunkenNebbishover 3 years ago

Another wife who stopped loving her husband because she's fallen madly in love with power. And there is NOTHING erotic about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What u to write more .... Please.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amateur pile of dung. Wanna make belive crap drivel. You’re talent free, try drawing by numbers or coloring the cumfart spots in the public latrine.

angela_tvangela_tvover 2 years ago

Wonderful story! It made me unhappy because I know I will never experience this myself.

But I love the story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just because we are here at this point in time doesn’t mean that they’re story has ended. It may visit other stories in the world of Literotica and become something new.

Well done. Thank you. Very enjoyable.

Chapter 7 page 1 paragraph 5 en suite bathroom (in their bedroom) en suite makes in their bedroom superfluous spelling: en suite

Chapter 7 page 1 paragraph 23 continued with (his) meeting

Chapter 7 page 1 paragraph 51 Amie chuckled to (herself)

Chapter 7 page 1 paragraph 53 with (the) anticipation (drop the)

Chapter 7 page 1 paragraph 55 I bet you wish I didn’t have this, right about, now don’t you? (It doesn’t flow right or I’m hearing it wrong. Please revisit this line. Is she doing something to tease him at these comma points?

Chapter 7 page 2 paragraph 1 “(Get) to work.” Makes the phrase more commanding

Chapter 7 page 2 paragraph 26 A thought: having a five foot mirror, horizontal, focused toward the bed may be useful to watch yourself.

Chapter 7 page 2 paragraph 28 FYI The pharmacy sells a device called a gait belt. It is helpful in supporting a person to walk. When used as a ‘sexual belt’ it allows the pegger to pound the shit out of the peggie as you are pulling on the belt as you are also thrusting. You’re welcome.

Chapter 7 page 2 paragraph 31. Oh my God,… (suggest writing Steve’s words to the tempo of him being pegged.)

Chapter 7 page 2 paragraph 53 relocked and (now) set the

This has been an enjoyable look into Amie and Steve’s world. Whenever they decide that they have some thing further to share I will be happy to watch.

a new fan

TheAv8torTheAv8torover 2 years ago

Please, continue... I was captivated, it would be wonderful if the saga continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh how I love this story! Awhile back I had thoughts of writing my own story of femdon in a marriage. I imagined a couple who had great respect for each other and likewise each had great love for the other. I would try to make them real people, with some blemishes and imperfections. I devised plot elements as they went exploring various aspects of power exchange. Her as a new inexperienced Domme, working hard to plan the varied activities for them to experience with each other; Him as the sub, by choice. Unlike some stories I read in which the couple have all these various experiences within 2 weeks, I would have them traveling more slowly, over years. Consent and safe words would be prominent, and either party could and do use the safe words. Aftercare always. Building greater trust all the while, they travel onward. Sometimes she overreaches or misplans; sometimes he loses focus; sometimes an equipment failure, or someone gets sick and they postpone play. But always their love is strong.

The author pretty much told this story! I would love to have more of it, should the author so choose. J.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Excellent work, very arousing.

To complement the T&D, try ruined orgasm, a good domme can empty a man, without him having any orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersammy529@sammy529
I've been in chastity with wife as keyholder since 2014 (with time off here and there for real life stuff). I write based on life experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES