The Perfect Pair Pt. 01

Story Info
A loving couple exploring their sexual fantasies, together.
11.7k words
4.56
33.2k
40

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Perfect Pair Part 1

(fetish, chastity, consensual, cross dressing, lesbian)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

A story of a loving couple exploring their sexual fantasies, together.

This elaborate tale fits into many different categories. It includes fetish, chastity, loving couple, lesbian, and cross-dressing themes. Enjoy.

Dennis & Brooke's friends joked that the two of them were so much alike they could have been brother and sister, rather than lovers. People who knew them called them the 'perfect pair'.

It was really kind of scary. They were both physically similar, he was only an inch taller than she, and equally attractive. Their favorite exercise came from jogging and running, which kept them thin and in-shape. He was blond, she was brunette, died blond. On the looks scale, they both easily fell in around a seven. Without make-up, she was a little plain looking, and he was a little soft around the edges.

From a personality standpoint they shared many of the same likes and dislikes, opinions, politics and styles. Both had grown up in quiet, sheltered homes, and perhaps as a result, neither could be described as outgoing. But they were both friendly and caring and they got along with pretty much everybody. It was mind-numbing...

They were also very much nerds, computer engineers. That was perhaps the most dominant of their traits. Dennis was focused on data security while Brooke's expertise was in data management and analysis. They both worked for the same large tech firm in a suburb of Seattle.

They'd met late in their college careers at the University of Washington, discovering each other in the halls of the Computer Science Department.

They started dating steadily in their final year of school, and when they were approaching graduation, happily discovered that they had both been recruited by the same local, powerhouse technology company.

Joining the working world, they continued to see each other, and their love for each other grew, but they remained more focused on their careers, than on their relationship. That focus led to considerable success in their respective positions and they were rewarded by increasingly growing incomes.

Finally, more comfortable with their careers, they had more time and energy to focus on themselves, and their ever-growing love for each other. It wasn't long before they decided it was time to take a break from their demanding work schedules and get married.

As they did with most things, they discussed their options and decided on a small wedding and a large honeymoon.

The company, being progressive, and treasuring them as dedicated employees agreed to allow them an entire month for a long, post-wedding trip to Europe.

They did their research, and laid out their trip as engineers do -- with a lot of study and meticulous planning. They wanted to explore as much of the continent, as they could, in the time allotted, concentrating on the North-Western countries.

They settled on Amsterdam as a base, and rented an apartment for the month, planning on day trips or even two-or-three day visits to other sites from there. They'd always have a place to relax, cook for themselves and do laundry. It would also allow them to travel lighter, with just a back-pack on their short trips away.

Their wedding was happy and fun, and they flew to Amsterdam, still recovering, the next day.

Amsterdam itself was a wondrous place. The people were friendly and spoke excellent English, so there were no issues or challenges in that respect.

They spent their days touring, eating and drinking. Sometimes their day trips were short drives, other times they were longer train journeys. They always returned to Amsterdam, and grew to really love that city.

In the evenings, over dinner, and because it was Amsterdam, with plenty of alcohol and grass, they began a thoughtful little game, 'what do we want?' From the moment they started, they promised 'full disclosure'; nothing would be held back. Total honesty with each other.

It started with: what do we want for future vacation adventures? And moved on to: what do we want for a house? Next was, what do we want for a family? Followed by: what do we want for our careers?

Of course, they'd talked about all of those things during their years of dating and living together, but they had never dug as deeply, honestly and openly as they now did in these sessions. They made it a point to hide nothing, even if it was embarrassing or even upsetting. They saw it as an exciting and fun exercise that would help cement their relationship.

During their protracted discussions they realized that they weren't as alike as they once thought they were.

With his career, Dennis wanted to remain technical, an engineer to the core, and possibly move into consulting as a much more exciting and lucrative path. Brooke though, wanted to grow into management and climb the corporate ladder, hopefully staying stably with the same company.

Brooke liked clean and modern houses, two story structures with open, public rooms on the ground floor and more private bedrooms upstairs. Dennis favored single story, ranch houses, decorated in the style that Joanna & Chip Gaines had made famous.

Although Dennis wanted a family, around three kids, Brooke wasn't sure she wanted children, as her career was, at least for now, her most important life focus. She was afraid of what pregnancy and childcare would do to her planned life as a successful career woman. She could see that her attitude upset her mate, but that's how she felt, and they were being brutally honest.

One night, over perhaps too much good beer and abundant cannabis, they played their game with the question being: 'What do we want for sex?' Besides 'good and lots', of course...

Up to that point in their time together everything along those lines had been pretty much vanilla. Their love making, as basic as it was, had been wonderful and eminently enjoyable, so neither of them had been inclined to take it in any more adventurous directions. They had both been inexperienced at the finer points of making love when they met. Neither of them had been very socially or sexually active in high school or even in college. They were both nerdy and too focused on their challenging and difficult coursework to 'party hardy' while buried in their STEM classes.

Now, a bit uncomfortably, they decided to share their hitherto unmentioned sexual fantasies. It was just one more, hopefully fun step in solidifying their loving relationship.

Brooke led the discussion, as she often did, and Dennis was happy to let her. In fact, he often encouraged her take control, he felt it was a sign of his love for her, in a world where too few men allowed their women that power. And, based on their recent conversations he now understood better than he ever had, that she really craved being the one in charge.

She started it all off, slowly. "OK, so how do you know what you like? How did you identify your favorite kinks? You do have fantasies and fetishes, don't you?" Brooke asked.

"Yes, I have fantasies," he said, and continued, laughing, "on the Internet, of course."

"Me too. But I also learned a lot from my roommates in the dorm," Brooke responded. But then she continued with a dreamy smile on her pretty face. "It was with Kelly that I tried some girl-on-girl action. I really enjoyed it, but decided that if I kept at it, I'd be setting myself up for too much trouble. You know, with societal norms and all of that stuff."

Dennis was surprised, shocked even, but also turned on.

"You tried out lesbian sex?"

Brooke could see that he was not only surprised but aroused, too. "Well, yes we spent a night in bed, together. Don't get too excited," she said, smiling and reaching out to stroke the bulge in his pants.

Dennis jumped, "wow."

"I'd always thought about trying it again, but when you came along, and I decided I enjoyed cocks, I pushed that idea aside."

After admitting that fantasy, Brooke took a drink and then realized how embarrassed she felt opening up like that. This is hard, she thought.

"OK, now your turn. Tell me about one of your deepest, darkest fantasies or fetishes." She prodded. With a loving smile she rested her elbow on the table and her chin on her palm, staring at him, expectantly.

Dennis, still trying to come to grips with what Brooke had just admitted to, and how aroused it made him, swallowed nervously. He looked at his lover, and couldn't resist, so he decided to just go for it.

"I used to dream about being a girl. Cross-dressing, anyway. I had no interest in guys, I'm not gay! But I always thought that girls had all of the fun and power over the boys. Girls got to wear pretty and sexy clothes and makeup and all that, and flirt and drive the guys crazy. A pretty girl could get a guy to do anything, anytime she wanted. I thought that was cool and sexy, and I envied them."

Dennis suddenly stopped talking, realizing what he had just admitted to, he was embarrassed and afraid of what his new wife would think of him. He damn near emptied his beer stein, before he looked back at Brooke to see what her reaction would be. He was terrified that she might scream at him and run out into the night.

What he saw was a bit surprising. Brooke was smiling, and she reached over and stroked his cheek lovingly. "That's wonderfully sexy, lover. Did you ever actually try it? I mean cross-dressing."

Encouraged, and feeling even more drunk and loose than before, Dennis nodded and then leaned over to whisper to her. "Yes, one summer, when I was 17 and had a job, and my sister was 15, my folks left me at home while the three of them took a two-week vacation to Washington DC. I experimented with my sister's things."

"And how was it?"

Sheepishly he admitted, "it was fun, and exciting, and I wacked off constantly!" He said laughing. He felt relieved, that Brooke wasn't upset. Admitting that fetish to her was almost cathartic.

"Ah, but have you jerked off to that fantasy, since then?"

Embarrassed, again he simply nodded.

Brooke was pleasantly intrigued. "Gee, I fantasize about sex with a girl, and you fantasize about dressing like one. We're going to have to look into that!"

They both laughed, and then continued on nervously with their talk.

Brooke took a turn and admitted to wanting larger breasts. She had always envied girls with bigger boobs, and the attention they drew.

"It's kind of the way you feel about sexy women. Those with bigger busts seem to have more fun, and more power over guys, and even girls. I would like to be sexier. Hell, with a sexier body, I'd also like to dress sexier and act sexier."

Dennis was thrilled, and told her so, "I love you the way you are, but I wouldn't complain if you had a sexier shape and dressed sexier too."

Brooke, sighed, "All through school, I was jealous and envious of the girls who looked and dressed the part of the bimbo. They always seemed to have all of the fun, with guys hanging all over them. I was always too shy and focused on my studies to go that route."

She smiled, wistfully, "perhaps it's time for me to try that style."

"Bimbos are good," Dennis responded with a laugh. "I could be happy with you as a bimbo."

They both laughed and then agreed to spend more time on that subject.

Next, Dennis asked, tentatively, if Brooke had ever considered anal sex.

"I've thought about it. Some of the girls have described it as fun. Some have even admitted to orgasming when they were being screwed, back there. But others hated it. To me, it always seemed kind of a submissive move for a girl. Something that a demanding guy might force upon her. But you're not that type."

She paused for a minute, before continuing, "Why? Are you interested in it? I suppose I'd be willing to give it a try, but we'd have to be careful and work up to it."

Dennis was again thrilled, "I've fantasized about it, as something exotic and kinky. I'd never want to force it on any one, but some of the stuff I read made it sound very sexy."

Brooke looked at him speculatively for a few minutes. "I'll have to do some research first, but I suppose we could experiment with it, some day."

They took a break, for a while after that. They ordered a platter of Pommes-frites, and munched as they drank more beer.

Dennis next confessed to being fascinated by body mods. He had trouble explaining it, but he acknowledged that he found women with decorated bodies to be very intriguing and exciting. He explained that he found piercings in particular, like rings in girls' navels, or nipples to be a big turn-on.

They spent quite a while on that topic. They had mixed feelings about that particular kink. Neither liked the idea of large or obvious tattoos. But both of them were intrigued, and also a bit frightened, by piercings. Brooke was interested, at least a little, but when Dennis said that he was only thinking of them in girls, not in his own body, she harassed him, "hey, it should go both ways! Everything we're talking about should be equal opportunity!"

That made him nervous, but they continued the discussion. They agreed that, unlike with tattoos, piercings could be easily removed and allowed to heal over. That made them less frightening. When they started talking about where they might be poked, they both cracked up at the suggested possibilities.

They finished their talk with an even more surprising and fascinating admission. They both shared a fetish for enforced chastity!

"Oh, my God! You too?" Brooke said, surprised and excited, "what got you into that?"

Dennis paused, embarrassed, before diving in, "Well, I stumbled onto pictures and stories on a couple of web sites, while I was in high school, and it just sort of blossomed from there."

He looked up to see Brooke smiling and waiting for more, so he continued. "The thought of being locked away, unable to get off, getting hornier and hornier, day after day became a favorite fantasy."

"Did you ever try it?"

"No, I never had the money for a cage, and never had the guts to shop for one, either. I certainly never mentioned it to any girls, I knew." He confessed. Then turned the tables, "and what about you?"

Now it was Brooke's turn to get embarrassed. But she was excited, so she responded quickly and honestly. "I looked up chastity belts when I was younger, after reading something about knights and damsels in distress. You know the stuff. Later, when I discovered the wonders of masturbation, the whole idea really turned me on. I loved the orgasms I could achieve, and when I thought about being denied by some metal plating, I became all fascinated by the idea."

She paused before prompting him for more. "Did you fantasize only about you being locked away, or did you dream about girls, too?"

"Both," he said sheepishly, "I dreamed about being locked up, horny and deprived, as well as locking up a girl, driving her crazy, horny, and controlling her. Both situations became favorites for my, ah, personal sex sessions."

Brooke laughed, "you mean your whacking-off sessions."

Dennis just smiled and shrugged.

Brooke continued, smiling delightedly, "I was the same! I wanted to be locked up, and to lock someone else up. I could only imagine the frustration, and the control involved. It was the only time I thought about submission and domination."

"Well, well, well, aren't we the kinky pair." Dennis laughed.

They spent quite a while talking more about chastity, both of them thrilled by the other's interest. They prodded each other for more details. What turns you on the most about it? How often do you fantasize about it? What have you found on the Internet? How long cold you picture yourself being locked-up?

At least in this case, they were as people saw them -- the perfect pair.

They'd been talking for hours, when they suddenly realized how late it was, and how drunk they were, they agreed to suspend any further discussions. They already had plenty to think about and explore, together. And they were both too mentally exhausted to broach any other delicate topics. They agreed that the ones they'd already talked about were enough to keep them busy for quite a while.

They staggered back to the apartment and stripping off their clothes collapsed, naked, into the bed. They were both very horny, but too tired to even think of having sex.

When they woke up in the morning, with the sun shining in the window, they were too hung-over to do much of anything. They fixed a light breakfast and then, without any discussion, crawled back into bed, and tried to sleep it off.

When Dennis finally woke up, he discovered that Brooke was already actively working on her laptop. She was sitting, naked on the little loveseat, with her computer resting on her knees.

"What are you doing?" He said, kind of upset, but also aroused by the sight.

"Oh, I remembered an article I read on-line about a custom chastity belt designer and maker who lives somewhere around here. It took me a while to find it again. The guy and his wife, run a small shop out of their home, just outside of town."

"So?" Dennis asked, grumpy and still a little hung over.

"Well, after our little talk last night, I thought we might want to check out his product."

"Oh, honey, I'm not sure that's a good idea. Jumping into things like that. You know?"

"Oh, come on, it's something we've both fantasized about. And I want to check it out. Maybe even give it a try. What can it hurt? We'll get his and hers belts from this guy. He makes some of the best. I'll be your keyholder, and you will be mine."

"But..."

"No, 'buts', let's give it a try."

She paused and took a deep breath, "Honey, we've had a couple of wonderful adventures. Our wedding was wonderful and our honeymoon has been fantastic. I've really, really enjoyed both of them. It's made me think of some of the things we've missed, to this point in out lives. And, I want more adventure in my life, now. And I think you do too."

Dennis, thought for a minute and nodded, smiling, but he remained worried about fully committing to the type of adventure Brooke was talking about.

"Besides, the fact that one of the best belt manufacturers is right here, means that it was meant to be. We won't get a chance like this once we return home." She finished.

Dennis paused before responding with any more negatives. Why was he fighting her and her talk of sexual adventures? He had dreamed of these things for a long time, as he had already admitted. And the shop was right here. So, why not, go for it?

"You say that this guy is well known for making a quality product?"

He could see that Brooke was pleased and excited that he had stopped fighting her plan.

"Yes, his belts for both guys and girls are rated the most comfortable, secure and sexy."

With that, Dennis sat down next to her and looked at the laptop's screen.

Brooke began pointing out the key points of the guy's products. He sold a full range of belts for women and cages, and belts for men. They all looked professionally constructed, secure and even beautiful in a utilitarian sort of way.

As they talked, Dennis got more and more excited, and his cock began to show it. Especially when one of Brooke's hands drifted over and began working its way onto his lap.

Before long he was more interested in screwing than in talking about the high prices of the guy's devices.