Is Something The Matter? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amie looked down and guessed what was going on. "Thank you, Ivan Pavlov," she thought to herself. She scooted forward on the chair, laid the tawse gently on his shoulder to pull him in and said "get to work."

Steve didn't need another invitation, and literally dived in, face and hands first. Amie brought the tawse down with a medium stroke on his back. "No hands" she commanded. Steve pulled his hands away as if touching a hot stove, and interlinked them behind his back. His face made love to the folds in front of him, alternately darting his tongue into her like a small phallus and then licking and sucking along the length of her labia, using the motion of his full head to extenuate the movement, to finally sucking her clit in between his pursed lips and drawing the first orgasm out of Amie.

Amie held on to the chair for dear life. She had been anticipating this, but the sight of her boots wrapped around Steve's body, and the top of his head serving her every need was overwhelming. She felt her second orgasm cresting, and knew the third wasn't far behind. "Okay you can use your hands now" she announced.

Steve dug into his task with greater fervor, his fingers penetrating Amie while his lips and tongue continued to work. He felt his neck getting stiff, but he wasn't about to stop. This was his nirvana. This small beautiful area between Amie's legs had become the center of his world, his literal reason for existing.

Finally, Amie could take no more. "That's enough" she announced and gently pushed him back." She saw his face covered in her juices, his eyes wide with lust. Amie stood up and got a bottle of water for herself and one for him. "Drink up, we don't want you getting dehydrated and passing out" she laughed.

Steve took the bottle and sucked down half of it as if he hadn't had a drop to drink in a week. He still could smell Amie's scent - a mixture of her essence combined with a hint of lavender, and he smiled. On nights like this he didn't want to wash her off him - he wanted to wake up in the night and smell her on his beard and mustache.

Amie reached for one of the towels that Steve had left out - and used it to wipe the perspiration off her brow, and her body. She could get used to that kind of service, but the night was not about that. She snapped her fingers to get Steve's attention. "Please get me the strap-on, and choose what size you think you can take" she ordered Steve. He immediately got up and went over to the chest of drawers to locate the strap-on, but now he had a choice. There lying in the drawer in front of him were four different sized dildos. He knew that the largest (which they called Xavier) was out of the question, and wondered why Amie had purchased it in the first place. He also knew that the smallest (Sam) was out of play, so that left the medium (Martin) and the large (Louis). He thought for a moment, and grabbed Louis, as well as a fresh bottle of lube and returned to Amie.

Amie looked appraisingly at his selection, and then allowed him to help her step into the strap-on harness, then lift to her hips and tighten the hip and leg straps. Steve then knelt before her, attaching the large dildo to the harness. He sat back on his knees and pulled on it, making sure that it was in a comfortable position for Amie, as well as secured in a way that she could use it. He had experience as the strapper, and now was applying that to the potential strapee.

When he was sure that it was on correctly, he looked up Amie, admiring the view. From the boots to the merrywidow, to now the strap-on, Amie was a vision. "Before we go any further, I want to thank you for the past few months. This has been a dream come true. At times, I thought it was a nightmare, but I know now that it is a time I'll never forget. We were cut off from the world with this whole COVID thing, but we managed to make it work. I don't want to go back to the way things were before - at least for us. I love what you've become, what you've helped me find out about myself."

Amie felt tears well up in her eyes - she was touched by Steve's sentiments. She ordered him in the 'Present' position, and then knelt down, taking the necklace with the key from around her neck. She unlocked the chastity device, removing the tube, then the ring, and grabbed a damp washcloth to wipe him off. She felt and then saw Steve get hard as his cock adjusted to its new found freedom. This wasn't the first time she had let him out in the past month, but it was certainly the first time she had done so while he wasn't restrained in some manner.

"Go ahead" she directed; you can touch it.

Steve's hand moved tentatively to his cock, slowly running it along the length of the shaft and grasping his overfilled balls while Amie watched. He felt his mind start to spin as he experienced a sensation that had been long in coming (no pun intended), and he didn't want it to stop.

"Hey. That's enough. We've got some work to do here to get ready."

Steve broke from his reverie and looked up at Amie, grabbing the bottle of lube.

"Okay buster, before you lube it up, show me what a good cocksucker you've become." Amie directed.

Steve leaned forward and began to worship the dildo as Amie had instructed him, and as he had practiced. She admired his work - he wasn't quite as attentive as he had been when he'd gone down on her earlier, but he wasn't faking it either.

Amie grabbed a handful of Steve's hair, and pulled him roughly onto the cock - not quite a deepthroat, but she let him know that she was in charge. "Come on, suck it like you mean it. Get it nice and lathered up, because the next place its going is up your ass" Amie teased him.

Steve wasn't choking, but he felt his eyes watering and heard himself making that 'Glurp Glurp' sound that he had seen on porno videos. He had never been this forceful with Amie, but apparently, she was familiar with what a facefucking was like. Finally, Amie used the handful of hair to push Steve back, and he fell back onto his haunches, breathing deeply, his face covered in his own spittle.

"Get on the bed. We're going to start this from behind" Amie ordered. She picked up the lube, and covered the dildo with a generous amount. She then dribbled more onto Steve's rear pucker, and ordered him to lube himself. Steve, kneeling and leaning forward onto his shoulders used one hand to open his ass, and the other to spread the lubricant around his rear hole. Amie watched this, then leaned in and squirted some lube right into the hole. "Better get this right" she reminded him.

Finally, Amie was satisfied. She dried off her own hand using a towel and began running the head of the dildo back and forth against the pucker, teasing it. Pushing in just slightly when she was in the right position, but never inserting even the tip.

"So this is it, chastity boy. I'm going to take your virginity tonight. This is the first time for you, but I'm guessing by your reaction so far it won't be the last. As Amie said that, she started pushing the head of the cock past his sphincter. "You feel that? There's about 8 inches behind that, and by the time I'm done, every inch is going to be up that ass."

Steve pushed back as he had trained to do with the anal plugs - hoping that he could take the larger size dildo without any problem. Just then he felt the head move past the sphincter and he involuntarily arched his back feeling the fullness. Amie stopped at that point to let him get used to the feeling, using her free hand to dribble a little more lube onto the cock that she was using to fuck her husband.

She peeked around the side and saw his cock - not fully hard, but definitely engorged. Then when she felt him relax, she pushed in another inch.

Steve let out a yelp of surprise as the cock continued its way into his rear passage. His hands held on to his buttcheeks in a vain effort to make a bigger entry way for the cock. He regretted choosing the large dildo at this point, but there was really no going back unless he safe worded.

Amie paused again, waiting for Steve's breathing to come back to a semblance of normal. Then she pushed in once more, noting that he had taken 4 inches of the cock by now. He seemed to relax even further at that point, and she pushed until she was almost in, and then stopped.

"Okay chastity boy. I'm going to stop here. When you're ready, I want you to push back against me. I'll wait until you're ready" Amie announced. Again, she looked around the side and noted that his cock was hanging full, but flaccid, a steady stream of precum dripping onto the sheets below him.

After what must have been at least a minute, she felt Steve moving under her, and realized he was pushing back onto the cock.

"That's right. You want that cock now, so take it" she ordered. Amie placed both of her hands on Steve's hips and started pushing in and out, giving him the reaming, she had wanted. She kept going for a few minutes until Steve called out again.

"Oh my God," Steve exclaimed out loud. "I can't believe you're inside me. I can feel the veins. I can feel every movement that you make. Its just amazing, and I don't want you to ever pull out."

"Okay well then I've got some bad news for you" Amie announced, and began pulling out.

"No No, don't do that!" Steve begged until Amie cut him off once again.

"Lay down on your back, I want to see your face while I fuck the orgasm out of you" were the instructions Amie gave him.

Steve complied, rolling over, and grabbing his knees with his hands to open himself to her.

Amie knelt over him again, dribbling a little more lube on the dildo. "Beg me for this cock" she implored him.

"Please Amie. Please fuck my ass with that cock. Fill me up again. Be a part of me" Steve yelled out.

"Glad to oblige" Amie responded, and in a slow steady movement, she once again penetrated his ass. This time going all the way to the root, the silicone balls bumping Steve's perineum. "And now, my dear husband, we're going to fuck the last 60 days of cum out of those balls."

As soon as she'd said that, she started hammering away at Steve's ass, understanding why she had done all that ab work in the home gym. As she pushed against him, she saw his cock growing hard. Steve started breathing in short urgent breaths, as Amie continued. Finally, he announced what she knew was nigh - and came all over his own chest, the initial shots making their way up to his eyebrow and cheek. Steve cried out in ecstasy as he came, and then as he came down, Amie felt and then heard him begin to sob.

Amie recalled her first true orgasm with her RA in college, when she had cried. She knew that feeling, and was glad to provide it to her hubby. She rolled off of him, removing the strap-on, and then once again lay down and spooned him from behind, holding him as he let the emotions of being taken roll through him for good.

December 24th.

Steve checked the street for the UPS truck. This was the 5th time he'd checked in the last ½ hour. He had received the alert for an arriving package that was (hopefully) coming just in time for Christmas. This was "the big one" - the one he had ordered back in November that took forever to get to the UPS system, and then forever and a day until it finally made it to their home. He didn't want to let Amie down. His hand absentmindedly moved to his uncaged cock, feeling the metal of the ring of his Prince Albert piercing.

The time between his unlocking on October 31st and November 14th when he had gotten the Prince Albert was absolutely glorious. Amie had literally fucked 2 months' worth of pent-up sperm out of him. They even had sex when she was on her period (something unheard of in the past). Of course, since Amie had taken his anal virginity at the end of October, some of their sex during this time was with her using the strap-on. Although the first time had been on the inflatable mattress in the basement, Amie had decided to bring the pegging to their marital bed, and even got a chance to bed Steve over the dining room table at one point.

Other changes to their life were that despite the fact that he wasn't in chastity, Steve found himself gravitating toward the panties and feminine sleepwear in his drawers and closet, and he had kept himself shaved. He liked the feel, and knew that Amie - in particular - seemed to have more explosive orgams from oral sex when he was dressed en-femme.

He had gotten the Prince Albert in mid-November, convincing Amie that it was going to change their sex life. Then it had been 4 weeks of healing (in which time he had used a combination of the strap-on and his tongue to please her). The last 10 days since he had pronounced himself "healed" and today he had indeed blown her mind with the feeling of the ring that ran through the pierced head of his cock pressing deep into her womb. However, the package arriving today was going to be the ultimate surprise as he would be able to tie the piercing to chastity play. Finally, he was "one-up" on Amie. Amie who had anticipated every move throughout the Fall, who had guided him on the path. Amie who had thrown herself into changing their relationship.

Steve saw the headlights of the UPS truck, and then willed it to come to a stop in front of their home. He jumped to the door, waiting for the thud of the package and the ring of the doorbell as the "contactless delivery" world had taught him this year. Finally, hearing the thud, and then counting under his breath until 30, so the driver had time to get back to his truck, Steve tore open the door and retrieved the small package.

He speed walked back to his office, quietly closing the door and made quick work of the packaging. He rolled the 3 different pieces of the custom-made device in his hands. They consisted of a 45mm ring for around his balls, a post that connected to the ring, but then had a step in it to go through his Prince Albert, and finally a 42 mm tube that tied the whole unit together. Once this was on, there was literally no way to pull out, as it locked both at the ring and again where the post emerged from his urethra and met the end of the tube.

Steve fumbled with the device, finally getting it turned around and fitting it on his cock and then locking it. He reached into the drawer and pulled out a pair of red panties with big white bows on the front and back, and got himself dressed. He took the two keys the device required and dropped them into a wooden box he had purchased at the Farmers Market. This he wrapped in festive paper. Judging by the size and shape of the box, Amie would likely think it was jewelry. Steve then took the two spare keys and stowed them in the drawer of his desk. He'd give these to Amie later when he knew the cage fit was correct. He was a bit nervous because he had ordered the tube length almost ¾" shorter than the smallest cage that he had worn during Locktober. He knew it would take some getting used to, and didn't want to bother Amie with those kinds of details.

That evening, Steve and Amie sat by the fire, opening gifts to one another. Some of the gifts were items they had purchased. Others were letters and promises of travel and other adventures in 2021. Finally, Steve announced that there were two more gifts for Amie to open.

He presented her with the wrapped box. Amie looked at him with a conspiratorial look of doubt in her eye... as she took the small jewelry sized box from his hands. As she did so, Steve stood up and stepped back. Amie looked up at him again, slowly removing the ribbon and wrapping paper to expose the fine cherrywood box. She admired it and thanked him - and then rattled it. Upon hearing the keys inside, she opened it. "Two keys?"

Steve beamed. "Two keys. He then started to open his pants. As they dropped to the floor, he held up his shirt to show her the red panties with the white bow. He kicked the pants aside, stepped forward and allowed Amie to pull the panties down to show her "the big one" - which was actually a much smaller one if you want to be technical about it.

"Hon. This is the other reason I got the PA piercing. I'm now yours, and there's no way I'm getting out without your help" Steve explained.

Amie smiled, moved the cage around a bit to check it out. She complimented him on his choice, and noted how it looked shorter. She then took the first key and unlocked the lock at the tip of the head. Steve got excited, knowing what was coming. Instead, as Amie removed the lock, she reached into her hip pocket and pulled out a similar sized lock and key set, relocked and know set the original lock aside. She then moved on and repeated the same thing with the second lock that held the post and ring together.

"I noticed you didn't give me the spare keys to those locks, so I thought I'd correct that situation" Amie explained to a shocked Steve. "Also, as I told you earlier this year, you're absolutely terrible at hiding your internet browsing history. I ordered these keys about a day after you ordered your cage. Of course, the keys arrived within a week, while you spent the last few weeks obsessing about the cage shipment and constantly refreshing your UPS tracking browser. Honestly, you didn't think I knew? Although I have to compliment you on the panties - those were a surprise."

Amie began threading the keys onto a necklace, and looked up at stunned half-naked Steve. "I'm sorry dear... is there something the matter?"

12