Sensuous Shower

Story Info
Shower for one can be just as fun.
750 words
4.69
10.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot tub always gets me horny. Especially when I read porn while I'm in there. And I've been reading porn a lot lately! I really enjoy the sensual stories with a nice long build up. Ones that take so long to read that I'm dripping by the time I read the climax at the end. If I'm lucky enough to be alone when I'm reading, then I participate in the climax! Sometimes I'm not alone so I have to wait for privacy until I can complete the job.

Tonight after I got out of the hot tub, I went straight to the shower. At first I did all the usual things, washed my hair and shaved everything. Then I continued to rub the soap bar on my skin even though I had nothing else to clean. My sudsy hand wandered slowly down over my stomach. It slid over my clit and then continued to my wet pussy. I could feel how slick and silky my juices were in comparison to the water. My head tilted back and I actually moaned. Out loud. In the shower. By myself. Oh my, it felt so good! But no, wasn't I just supposed to be washing off? Yes. Just washing off. Nothing else.

I quickly rinsed and stepped out of the shower, grabbing my towel. I started drying my body. All over. Slowly. My back. My shoulders. My breasts. My breasts felt so heavy and wanting. I squeezed them, enjoying how good that felt. Maybe I should lick my fingers and touch my nipples? Yes. Touching my nipples always sent a jolt of excitement directly to my clit. Maybe I should lock the door since it looked like I'd be continuing to explore how good I felt. Click.

Oh yes. I stuck two fingers in my mouth and licked them until they were completely wet again. Then I slid them over my soft pink nipple. I watched as my nipple stiffened under the touch of my slick fingers. Now flicking the puckered bud until my clit was tingling from the stimulation.

As I stood there by myself, realizing I needed more touching. Much more. I allowed my other hand to again travel down over my stomach to my clit. It was peeking out between my pussy lips; all swollen and aching to be touched. I slid one finger over my lips and knew I needed to sit down. Standing and cumming was difficult for me to do, and I had decided I definitely needed to cum. Now.

I sat down on the bathmat on the floor and leaned back against the tub. I spread my legs apart and slipped one finger into my dripping pussy. It was indeed dripping, but not wet from the water in the shower. It was dripping with need. My juices were flowing and I needed fingers in my pussy as well as on my clit. Two fingers glided over my swollen pussy lips. With my legs spread, my fingers eagerly caressed each puffy pink lip until they entered effortlessly. I pushed them all the way inside my warm folds and then brought both fingers out and up to my clit. I continued to allow my fingers to enjoy alternating between my pussy and clit, as I watched my juices make my pussy all slick and shiny. My arousal was intensifying and I was ready to cum.

It was time to abandon my now hard nipple with my other hand so I could once again fill my pussy. Pleasing my needy little clit. Tonight one finger would not do; I was enjoying the fullness of two inside me. When I finally slid the third finger inside, it was too much for me to resist. I pressed my fingers down on my clit, and my whole body shook with my crashing orgasm. I bit my lip to stifle my moan, while I continued rubbing my clit and fucking my pussy with my own three fingers. I enjoyed watching as my fingers brought me the ultimate pleasure. When the pulsing waves of my unbelievably long orgasm finally subsided, I took my fingers out. I couldn't resist spreading my juices all over my nipples.

Standing up, I decided I needed to hop back in the shower for a quick rinse, since I had clearly just dirtied myself. I stood in the shower as the water washed over me and wondered if this might become a vicious cycle! A deliciously, satisfying, vicious cycle...