All Comments on 'Is There Life After Retirement'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Sounds like a great retirement to me!

5

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 2 years ago

That was great. A second chapter would be appreciated if you want. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Needs another chapter!!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

His retirement is just a tad better than mine.(I wish). 5*

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

The sex was good but the majority of the story seemed to be a detailed description of the contractor's work being done on the property. And as it was in the Group Sex category, I had expected something other than one quick threesome. I was hoping for an orgy or something to happen on that sandbar but after all that buildup, nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Story. A part II would be wonderful. thx.

mbh129mbh129about 2 years ago

I hope there's more. 5 stars

ncng3ncng3about 2 years ago

I think we need another episode or two on this story. Very Good.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksabout 2 years ago

A lot more about construction that I did't need to know. Hopefully another chapter when we get to some real action.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

That was a great story. Very hot. I also would love to see another chapter

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good start, can see more chapters in the future...

goinghighgoinghighabout 2 years ago

Yes a couple more chapters would be more than welcome

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

55+, retired, and now He's a stud muffin for lots of young ladies. For sure retirement is good.

YofletchYofletchabout 2 years ago

Write more. So good at story telling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"More Life After Retirement" would be a great sequel to this awesome story.....

mac1729mac1729about 2 years ago

Definitely needs another chapter. 5*

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

Now that’s a Wonderful Retirement Plan! I wish that was offered to me. It was a little long drawn out but each of the girls needed their section on the story as the construction was going on. I wonder about the realtor woman getting her claim in on it. A Wonderful Hot Erotic story and hopefully you’ll find the time to share mire of his retirement life. Thank You for this Wonderful Hot Erotic story and looking forward to reading more of your stories.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

There is a song "Yesterday When I Was Young". Phew. Had a large boat (47') and have a heck of a lot of great memories. This story brought it all back. Yeah--I am a very old fart now, but still smiling.

TxRad--just keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Delightful, absolutely delightful!

Campus77Campus777 months ago

In retirement I ended up with a boat on the Intercoastal, but all my construction crew were guys. No such luck for me. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...