Is this Fate? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been in Dallas and it was already day 4, I wanted to do something over the weekend. It was only Saturday and I decided to ask Mike if he had any plans. Mike soon replied saying that he was at home as his plans got cancelled. He soon replied asking about my plans, and if I maybe wanted to get dinner. It did sound great said I would be up for it. He asked me if I was staying at the same place as it was an apartment hotel, and told me he would pick me up at 7.

I knew Mike would be a great person to speak with and even more because he knew the kind of person Steve was. I honestly didn't want to discuss about Steve but I am sure Mike would have questions and I would eventually decide to speak to him.

Mike picked me up and we were on our way to dinner. As soon as we started drinks, he was concerned about me and Steve and I guess the drinks made me feel comfortable to open up about my relationship with Steve. Mike gradually said how his mother is the same way and Steve gets it from her. He even opened up about the divorce and he said he was in my place the same way with his mother.

He paused for a second and said that he had not told anyone about this, but he wants to finally get it out as we were sitting for almost 2 hours and talking about Steve. Mike said he never cheated on his ex-wife, but he knew the relationship was not working out and he wanted to get out of it after all these years. He never expected that his ex-wife would one day just ask him if he was having an affair, but then he soon realised that he could use it as a way of getting a divorce. He didn't know how it would work, but he finally managed to pull it off by a lipstick stain on his collar.

I was in shock when he told me but I couldn't help laugh. It felt like something only a child would do, but he was really serious about how he did it. He said he was not the type of guy to cheat ever.

We had a good laugh about it and then he started talking about Steve and me. He passed when I mentioned about us not spending much time together, I guess he knew that we were not very sexually active.

I was not sure if it was the drinks, but I felt comfortable being with Mike, until I saw that he was checking out my chest. I had worn a shirt and jeans, and I was only conscious the way he looked at my chest but didn't want to make it awkward. So I excused myself to the ladies room only to realise that my nipples were poking out of my shirt. I was not sure why or how but I was definitely embarrassed that he looked at them.

Thankfully I had enough drinks, and so did Mike that we changed the topic and I was telling him more about my work. He seemed to understand my design I showed him and even gave me a few suggestions on improving them. He asked me if I was available this week to visit his office, he could introduce me to some of his colleagues. I told him that would be great and I could probably schedule something.

It was about 10:30 or 11:00 p.m. and we decided to get going. Mike suggested to take a longer route so he could show me around the city during the night. He seemed okay to drive and said he was used to it. I agreed and we head off.

It was actually very beautiful around the city as I had not been out much. He was telling me about Dallas and how many things are there to do around. He asked me about my plans the next weekend, and told me that I should check out her rodeo. I was actually very interested to experience one and said that I would be able to.

He finally reached my apartment and he said he had a great evening. He hoped that things would go well with Steve, but told me to have a great time while I am in Dallas, both professionally and personally.

I had a great time with him as well, and felt a little light on my chest talking about what was going on in my life with Steve.

The week was quick but I did text Mike and he checked how I was doing whenever he could. I had a free time on a Wednesday during lunch, he asked me to come meet him in his office so I could meet his colleagues. I decided it was a good idea and went over and he introduced me to his colleagues and told them about my work and how talented I was. I was very glad when he said those things about me and I believe that making your network in a business is always beneficial. We didn't have time to get lunch as he was on his way for a meeting as well, so we just grabbed a coffee and he was kind enough to even drop me to my apartment. On our way, he showed me the tickets to the rodeo, and told me he would take me for dinner before heading to the rodeo as they had good food and cocktails.

The week went quickly and I only realised that I didn't have much to wear for an outing. So I decided to head out for shopping and buy something. It was Saturday and thankfully I did not have much work, I got out to do some shopping. Now because we had for dinner reservation, I didn't want to just wear my jeans are casual dress, so I decided that I needed something different since it had been a while that I wore something new, And I found a nice dress. I realised that I could wear whatever I wanted, and Steve was not around to tell me about what not to wear. I like the dress I picked up, now it was also what I needed to wear inside, as a woman, that's important as well. I went to a lingerie store and was looking around.

I wasn't sure what I wanted buy. So I asked an assistant to help me, she asked me what the occasion was and I told her nothing fancy but I had shown her the dress. She said it looks beautiful and suggested a pair of a black tongue, and thin lace bra. No I was not sure about that, but it made sense only because I had to have the right thing underneath the dress. She said your date would like it.

I told her it wasn't a date, said it was only a rodeo. She replied saying even better, because there are lot of men who would get your attention. We both smiled and she did convince me to buy them and a few more since I was already at the store. A few more I didn't seem like a bad idea.

It was already past 4:00 p.m. and I had to start getting ready. I decided to open a bottle of wine, and play some music because that's how I like to usually get ready. I started applying body lotion and then was looking at myself in the mirror like I usually do. I was excited to get ready because everything was new, and I wore the lingerie. They felt great on my body and how comfortable I felt in them. I had gone for a wax just 2 days before as it had been a while for me. It was nearing 7:00 p.m. and Mike was already here.

He dropped me a text and I told him just to hold on for 5 minutes. He was ok with me taking my time. I was ready and sprayed my perfume and went downstairs to meet Mike at his truck. He drives one of those food trucks and I think it's suited him.

I got out and went to his car and noticed that he was wearing a cowboy hat and was dressed very traditional. He looked at me and said " wow Sarah, You look great" And I replied " You look great yourself". We both smiled, I felt a little overdressed for a rodeo. Mike laughed and said that it was fine, because it suits the attire at the place we were going for dinner.

I have noticed Mike look at me a few times before, but I felt that he was looking at me often during the drive. Usually I would feel uncomfortable, but for some reason I was already spending time with Mike that I felt a new him and didn't really let it bother me.

We finally reached the restaurant and it was beautiful. I was glad that I was not underdressed, there were so many people that were wearing their best since it was a fine dining place.

We sat down and ordered our drinks, some food and we just had normal conversations about a week. He told me about his colleagues, that they were impressed with my work and maybe in the future they would contact me for anything. I was glad to hear about that and we cheersed to that.

We decided to share a main course as reassumed not to get a bellies full since the night was still young and we were getting late for the rodeo. He asked for the bill and we decided to leave.

As we were on our way out, Mike got a call and said he had to take it. I told him I would wait for him in his truck, and ask him if he had a mobile charger as my phone was almost dying and I wanted to charge it a little. He told me that he probably had one in his storage box.

I got in his truck, and I was looking for the charger in his storage box, I could not find anything. I looked behind and saw his briefcase, thought it would be ok to check in there. I opened it and there were a lot of papers, and I couldn't find a charger. But as I was about to close it, I saw something that got my attention. It was a box of condoms which had Trojan Magnum XL described on the box. I heard Mike walking towards the truck and gently closed the bag and pretended to be as casual as possible. He got in the truck, and said that we were ready to leave.

He asked if I found the charger in the storage box, And I said did not so he said he probably left it in the office. The thought of what I saw in his bag was in my mind, but I did not want to jump into any conclusions. The box was new and unopened, And maybe I was just overthinking.

We finally reached the rodeo, and I did bring a jacket to wear over the dress. It was pretty crowded, but seemed like a lot of fun. Mike was trying to explain me how it works, and it was a little torturous but I got used to it. Mike got us some wine and continued watching the rodeo. It was almost done, Mike suggested we leave before it gets crowded while people start exiting. It made sense and we decided to do that.

We got out and Mike asked me if I wanted to head back now since it was around 11:00 p.m. I didn't know what else to do or say, then he asked me if I wanted to maybe get another round of drinks. I said I was okay but was there any place that was not as crowded, because I was worried about the whole covid situation. He said there are a few options, or he said that he had a bar at his place and if I would be okay with that instead, plus it was nearby.

No, I didn't want to think much about this and decided that it was safer than being in a crowd. I told Mike I was okay with that and it would be better. He said that we should leave because people were starting to get out to their cars. I was at the door of the truck, And I wanted to get my jacket off. Mike noticed and came to assist me. He got it out and handed it over to me.

While he was getting in from his side of the truck, I noticed that Mike had a very visible bump between his legs. No I wasn't sure if I saw the right thing, but it did look like one. I was not sure if that happened because he probably could see my cleavage while taking off my jacket.

I didn't want to linger on that thought, but it was playing in my head on and off, And I started feeling a little warm between my legs. He switched the music on, and asked me about the rodeo. It was a great diversion and I started talking about what I just experienced.

Mike's place was not very far, We reached in about 15 minutes and his place looked really beautiful. He packed the truck in the driveway, and welcome to me into his house. I loved how he did the interiors, although less furniture would be better, but it was still beautiful. He gave me a quick tour from the living room itself, and told me I could go around if I wanted while he fixes us drinks. I decided to continue the wine and he did the same.

I explored around the house, but didn't dig through much as the living room itself was big enough. I sat down on the couch, Mike put on some music and we decided to just relax.

I took off my heels because I didn't realise that I would be wearing them on an uneven surface, but they felt much better even though I wear heels often. Mike started pointing out at the paintings around the living room. And explained some of the art collections he had because he always loved collecting art.

I don't know how long we were having a conversation there, but I noticed Mike was staring at me and I noticed it. However, he did not care that I noticed him doing that. We both smiled and I took a sip of my wine.

Mike said that he was glad that he had company and it had been a while that he had company with someone who is really beautiful. I couldn't help but obviously blush and Thank you for the compliment.

I was not used to getting compliments like that so it made me feel really good about myself. He asked me if I wanted more wine and I said yes to another glass. He went and started to pour more wine. He kept the glasses on the table and took off his hat and kept it on the couch, and took his boots off.

I told him that I like the way the boots look but he said they are not as comfortable, but he only wore them to match his attire. He was wearing a white shirt and jeans and I think he looked good in them for a man of his age. He unbuttoned his talk to buttons off his shirt and I could see that he was a hairy man.

He asked me if I wanted to have any crackers or olives but I told him I was fine. He was still standing and getting the place together and said he had not had anyone come this week as he was very busy.

As he was doing that he almost missed to spill wine on his white couch and on his shirt. I almost screamed and he said he would rather change it and wear a another shirt.

I think I was enjoying my night so far with Mike but I think I was feeling much more but obviously it was wrong for even imagining what was going in my head.

I thought I just needed to freshen up and decided to splash some water on my face. I asked him where the washroom was and he told me to use the one near the bedroom, but if I wanted a towel to freshen up, he had some in the bathroom cupboard in his bedroom.

As I started drinking more from our second glass before freshening up, he got up and said that he forgot his briefcase in his truck and went out to bring it. He quickly returned back and kept it in his bedroom which was right across the pathway from the living room.

I waited for him to get back, he had changed his shirt and wore a pair of short khaki pants. He seemed comfortable, and went to the kitchen. He was asking me from the kitchen if I wanted any snacks. I was not sure so he said if olives were fine. I told him that I was okay with that, and told him that I was going to freshen up.

I was going towards the bathroom outside his bedroom, but I did need a towel so I decided to just use the one in his bedroom. I could hear Mike probably looking into the cabinets for something and I went to freshen up. I found the towel and I honestly felt much better, And I got out of his bathroom. I looked around his bedroom, which was pretty huge and he did have a good taste in styling and decoration. I was looking around and I saw the briefcase and the white shirt he was wearing.

It was unlike me to do something like this, but I wanted to look into his briefcase again if I had seen what I actually saw. Now when I got there and opened it, I noticed that it was already open. When I looked inside, there were only documents. I knew what I had seen, so I looked around to find his bedside table and I opened the drawers to see the box there. I even found a box off Viagra and lubricant, which were all unopened.

I shut the drawer and didn't know what to think of it. I started wondering if Mike had plans with someone or was it obvious that he wanted to get me in his bed. I didn't know if I displayed any signs of interest, but I was even unaware if he noticed that I probably was getting comfortable being around him. It felt like I was there for a while, with so many thoughts, And I didn't want to feel silly if I was overthinking it. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I don't know what really got into me but The thought of the attention I was getting from a man made me feel good about myself. I had not felt like this in a long time and I felt good in the moment. I decided to do something that made me feel different but a little free in a way and I took my dress off. As I saw it getting down, I looked in the mirror and I noticed that I probably knew that I wanted to look different but didn't realise that I wanted to look different only because I wanted the attention from another man.

I realised that I was a little damp in my pussy, but it was probably the way I felt right then. I liked how my breasts looked but I didn't want to just expose it like that. I saw mike's shirt he had and decided to just wear it over, for some reason I thought he wouldn't mind if I did.

I continue looking at the way to get out and if it was stupid, And then I heard mike's voice calling out my name. I responded by saying yes. He asked me if I was ok and he asked me where I was. I told him I was just freshening up and almost done.

I decided to finally get out and I walked towards the living room where we were sitting, I noticed him sipping his glass and it took him soon enough for him to realise that I was just wearing his shirt, but he didn't seem to be shocked or show signs of being shocked. I was not sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

I sat on the couch, I did start to feel a little uncomfortable but his shirt was long enough to cover cover my not thong. He looked at me and moved his eyes top to bottom and said " that shirt looks much better on you, and white really looks good on you".

Now I didn't mention earlier but my dress was black in colour and I had worn black lingerie underneath. So it was a good contrast when I wore his white shirt over them.

He continued looking at me as we drank but so did I. As we took a few more sips, he said that he was thinking maybe the next time he could get the hot tub ready or even the swimming pool since it required to be cleaned as well.

I responded by telling him how much I loved swimming pools, but it had been a long time since I got in a hot tub. He kept his drink aside and gradually moved closer to me, and said that he would be able to get it ready by the next weekend. I noticed he got closer and was now admiring my legs and I think he could now see more of what I was wearing underneath.

He started saying that he was glad that he met me again since the first time we met. He said he was even glad that I met him while being in Dallas. He moved his hand and kept it on my knee gently and said " You are really beautiful and it is disappointing that my senseless stepson even treats you differently. He definitely is a fool.." And I laughed, so did he.

He continued and said " but it's great to take the time away from each other, and especially for someone like you who is very career focused and knows how to take care of herself". I looked at him in his eyes and was so happy to hear what he felt about me. I had never had anyone say those kinds of things to me as a woman.

He moved his hands a little more under my inner thigh, And then he looked at me again. I was hardly saying much besides " Thank you". Then he said that the pleasure was all his to be with someone who is really beautiful. And he leaned to kiss me.

I honestly wanted my hands to react and hold him back for doing that, but before the thought that addressed my mind, We kissed. There were a thousand things that were going in my mind, but everything stopped and I just wanted to continue the kiss.

It was a gentle kiss, but I think we both knew that we felt a connection then. He whispered has he was near now, and said " You deserve much more Sarah. You deserve someone who will appreciate you as woman. I know that it is not every woman's cup of tea to see a 61-year-old man like me, but you need a real man and I think I can.. no, I know I can be that man for you". And this time we kissed again, but this time I was equally kissing him back.

He moved his hands at the side of my hips, and moved around holding my back and started pulling me towards him. As he did that, I think I let out a small moan, and moved my legs while sitting on one leg of his. We kissed a little more and he stopped and said " this feels like a nice set of lingerie, but I think you knew why you wanted to have something like this on for tonight, am I right?"