Is this Fate? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started walking back to the bed and he said " So Sarah I was saying.." And I looked at him. He said " So since we're both safe and tested, I would prefer if you were ok if I skipped wearing the condom. But only if you are okay with that".

I looked at him and I don't know if it was right or wrong. But I think it made sense and told him that it did. He continued and said " I was hoping you would say that, because it does get a little uncomfortable at the bottom at times". He picked the condom and straight away threw it in the bin. He picked the lube and placed it near me, And he started moving onto the bed. I placed the pillow towards the centre of the bed and get my head looking at him as he now was between my legs on his knees.

He once again looked at me and said " Sarah, you look really beautiful. And I'm not saying that only because you are with me right now, right from the moment I saw you the first time. I was glad to know when you texted to meet you in Dallas, And even more that we felt connected and I knew that I felt, or rather we both felt some connection between us".

He gently moved my feet apart and he was heading right back to kiss it and this time I arched my back and moved into him. I was not expecting that, but he placed his hands under my back to support and flicked his tongue a little more and a orgasmed. I knew that he probably felt that easily and stopped. He said " I don't think we need that lube anymore.

He winked at me and came right to kiss me again. He started touching my pussy and I could hear our both of us breathing. I got my tongue out signaling him to kiss me, he did that and got his tongue as well. He stopped and looked at my eyes again. He whispered "Are you ready for me?". I responded "Yes - but be gentle with me". He quickly said "oh yes Sarah. I will be gentle but you have to let me know if it hurts you or anything. But I definitely won't rush and we'll both take our time relaxing".

We kissed again and he moved back up.

I looked at him and I could tell he was very ready to get inside me. He lowered his body and I felt his cock near my thighs reaching at the entrance of my pussy. I felt the tip touch me and instantly my lips started parting and opening. He stopped. He took it out and went and did it again. He was trying to go deeper at every step. I started shutting my eyes and grappling the pillows, or the bedsheet and even my breasts. He stopped half way and asked me if I was okay. I told him I was and he asked if he could continue and I nodded but i found myself biting my lips.

He did the same and moved forward, adjusting me and started kissing me now. I could feel the passion with Mike while kissing now. The feeling of being uncomfortable or shy had definitely gone away. I never experienced this with his stepson and he could definitely tell that we were enjoying each others kisses.

I could feel that I was not feeling the burning sensation anymore in my pussy, but I was feeling how full I felt but my muscles did not hurt much, it felt they were only opening as he kept pulling his cock out and gliding it back. I was loved the way we were kissing and I think that was helping me concentrate on what was happening between my legs.

As my hands were around his neck but straight, I started realising that they were going around his neck and he was getting closer cause I started to feel his belly hair brushing against mine. He was slow and so was I. He went and started kissing my neck and his beard felt so good when he was doing that. I had my eyes shut. I can't explain the feelings I had then, but then I suddenly started feeling a little tickle on my pussy area, and new kind of feeling.

He stopped and he was still inside and he got back and looked at me. I looked as he stood upright and he knew I seemed lost and smiled and pointed his eyes at his cock and said "you realize that my cock is entirely inside you're pussy right?". I definitely looked shocked when I heard that and he smiled and came to kiss me. He said "I bet you were not expecting that" and I said not at all.

He was still inside and said "It was been almost 30 minutes since I started getting it inside you. I honestly didn't think I would either but I knew that you really wanted this and that made me confirm that I would be able to get him right inside. And I have to say that it feels amazing. I've not had a woman take me in for a long time."

We kissed again and he sucked my nipples now. He said "I love your body and hope you feel good having me inside as well Sarah". I pulled him and kissed him. He started adjusting his legs and now started moving his hips in rhythms. I started moaning as he did that but didn't say anything. He started to give slight moans and then said "I love how tight you are".

We were slow but there was so much that was happening. He came back to kiss my neck and I put my hands around his head and looked at the ceiling and saw how his butt was arching and moving into me. Mike started licking my neck and my body, gently sucking my nipples and moving back to kiss me. I never thought that I would feel so different with someone of his age.

He started getting a little speed and a watched how my body was being positioned. I felt that he was tall but with his big built I wondered how I did not feel like I was getting crushed since I was shorter and had a tiny body frame. He started slowing down and then took his cock out of my pussy and went to suck it. I just grabbed his head when he did that and he knew that I was very comfortable when he did that now. He looked at me and asked me if I wanted to take control now. I nodded with a smile and he helped me move up, and switch positions. He adjusted the pillow against the bed frame.

I was now standing and I tried to position myself on his stomach and he pulled me towards him to kiss me. He then said, do you know that we Texas men love riding horses, but we like it even more when ladies know how to ride us better. I laughed when he said that and told him that I mostly did his stepson only in this position. I further told him that but it was just me who did most of it.

Mike looked at me and said that explains a lot of what he realised while pleasing me. But he also said that I don't have to think about Steve, but to just focus on him. And he said that I would like riding a stallion better like him.

I got up to place his cock now and started pressing myself and letting him glide inside. It didn't take me long when he reached inside and fit me, but it did feel it was much deeper. I made a small sound when it hit me at the end, and Mike grabbed my waist and held it tight. He moved my legs so I could get a grip around his waist. I didn't think that it would be comfortable since our bodies were different in sizes.

I felt that even though I did this position with Steve, I wanted to show off what I could also be in bed. Mike definitely had experience in bed, but I wanted to also let him enjoy this experience with me.

I looked at him and he was staring at my nipples. I started grinding myself. I would usually move up and down bouncing with Steve but I felt I had more pleasure with Mike by moving my hips front and back. He definitely liked what I was doing so I continued doing so, and he started holding onto my hips and as chicks while I was doing that. I put my hands on his chest and I know that I was now enjoying what was happening between us. He was staring at my breasts and I would usually either hold on to them, I wanted to give him a show and I started making sure he saw them bounce. I knew I like this, and I think we were enjoying each other while I rode him for a while. But then I knew I was nearing, then it just happened when I came so hard. I wasn't sure instantly, but my new and he grabbed my hips again and made sure I didn't get of him. When he did that I thought he would shoot his load at the same time.

I broke into a sweat and looked at him, And he was already smiling. I smile at him and leaned forward and kissed him. I was still sitting with him inside of me and then I started to realise that I was dripping onto him. I broke out the kiss and ask him if he had come. He looked at me and said " Oh no baby, I did not but you surely did. Are you ok?". And I replied telling him I was.

He said " Good, and you have definitely proven me of how much you have, and seem to be enjoying our company together". We kissed again.

He gently asked me to flip back in the previous position on my back. I realise that that was what he liked, So did I because I like having my eyes looking at the person. Before I could lie down, He asked me if I wanted to taste myself. No I had never done it by sucking off my dick but I anyway went and did it. He was pretty soaked with my juices and it tasted even more sweeter than I thought.

I kissed him when I did that and my position myself back on the pillow on my back. I opened up my legs instead of he doing it for me, And he knew that I was ready for him to get back inside me. I knew he could sense that I was now very horny for him when I heard him say "mmmmmm you want me don't you".

He moved in and kissed me. I was already moving my hand so that I could place his cock to enter but he managed to just do it without us both touching, made its way inside me. He directly pushed completely inside and I moaned. He moved closer to me and I was about to kiss him but he said " Sarah, We definitely are making love, and I feel the connection built even better with us. And I'm glad that you are enjoying being pleasured by an older man." He kissed me and I kissed him with so much of passion.

I started to feel a little more full. His cock was getting bigger and harder now. He stopped kissing me and said " now it's my turn" and asked me if I was ready for him. I just nodded and look deep in his eyes when he said " I know you are, but now I will show you how we men like to fuck".

I looked at him but put his lips on me, and fisted his hands against my head, and told me to wrap my legs around his waist. And then he started moving his lower body, slowly, gently, and then all of a sudden I felt the bed moving. He was now trusting me harder and I grabbed around his neck and held him tightly. I started to moan and I didn't care that I was. I was screaming out his name, And he just kept on pounding me. I could now hear our bodies making music with our flesh clapping against each other. He stopped, quickly moved more deeper and lifted my feet against my shoulders and I could feel he was even deeper. I grabbed him on his waist and continued pounding me more. My breasts were just bouncing and we were just looking into the others eyes. I couldn't believe how long he was doing that but I liked every feeling I was experiencing that moment. I was actually at my potential stepfather-in-law pounding me and I was enjoying him doing that.

He started going a bit slower and moved my feet back around his waist and he started kissing me. I was looking from the mirror on the ceiling and watched how he was thrusting me. He was getting slower and then all of a sudden stopped and he made her noise and screamed.

I felt the gush of hotness inside my body and felt a flow of warmth. I knew what had happened that moment and then he shot another load inside. I kissed him deeply on his neck and he moved his mouth to kiss me and he gave me another load. I grabbed his back and he relaxed his lower body and we kissed again.

He looked at me and said that he feels like he has never cum this much before. My nipples were standing so hard and he went to suck them, this time he took so much of it in his mouth like he was hungry.

Realization started to kick in me that I was completely naked, with the man I barely knew, who was my boyfriend's stepfather. He still had his cock submerged inside of me, and was taking his time sucking on my nipples. With that thought still processing in my head, my turn to my lips, And begin kissing me passionately and I was too. He gradually started getting soft, And as you to get out of me, I felt liquid oozing out of my pussy. He moved beside me, continued kissing.

The next thing I remember was waking up, and Mike was fast asleep. It was still dark, And I woke up to have a glass of water. I saw my thong on the floor and picked it up to wear it. I went and picked up Mike shirt since it was a little thicker, and slid it on me my moved back to bed and went to sleep, I was indeed tired.