Is this Fate? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled and he said " Well I like how they look and lace and thongs are my favourite on a woman". My right leg was between his legs and I could feel that he was getting hard. We kissed again and he said " I think we should go to my bedroom because I think we spent enough of time in here". I nodded and kissed him, He moved his hands and grabbed my butt cheeks and picked me up. I almost screamed when he did that but he only laughed and started walking to the bedroom.

As we were nearing the hallway, He placed me down and said " let me just quickly shut the main doors and turn the lights out ". I was leaning against the wall and watched as he put the security code and switched the lights out in the kitchen, the living room and the backyard. As he walked towards me, he pulled down his pants and quickly through them in the laundry room. He missed his target and almost went to pick them up again but he just ignored it and started walking towards me while unbuttoning his shirt. I could see his white underwear and he didn't seem hard but I could see his pouch.

He reached back at me, took the white shirt of him off me, threw it nearby and picked me up again holding me with my ass cheeks but this time I was ready and didn't scream. I kissed him and he did that and he made his way through his room and as we reached the bed he threw me into it.

He turned around and went to lock the door and turned on a dim light and went to play some music which I assumed was jazz. He looked at me and smiled and started taking off the rest of the buttons off his shirt and took it off and threw them near the chair. I noticed his hairy chest with white and grey. It was turning me on even though I never thought about men in that way.

He was now looking at me from top to bottom and I knew that he was looking at my lingerie but he had his focus on my thong. He said that I looked beautiful and he gently got in bed and came to kiss me. I was waiting to kiss him again and this time I put my hands around his neck and we were making out, this time he started getting his tongue inside my mouth as well. My body felt shivers when he did that and I think he knew that I was enjoying what he was doing. He continue to kiss me, and the thought about what I was doing with my boyfriend's stepfather was not bothering me. He went around my neck, and started feeling my body and he looked up at me and said " I have been wanting to explore this since the first time I saw you. I only came to drink at the bar but never had any intentions of meeting anyone, but when I looked at you I thought if I did get lucky I would not mind that".

I kissed him and he said that and he continued kissing me. He moved his hands lower and started moving his mouth from my neck between my cleavage, and my stomach. He looked at my breasts again and he kissed it with my bra still on. He gently moved his hands around my waist and upwards towards my back And unhooked my bra. I felt them get loose but I also wanted to get them off me. I took them off my shoulders and he just threw them away.

He looked at them and he said " holy God", and said you have the most amazing rack I have ever seen. I blushed and we both smile at each other. His hands were big and he gently put them on top of my breasts and squeeze them. I tried controlling my moans and he moved towards them. He looked at them and said "May I?".

I don't know why he asked for permission but I couldn't respond and just nodded my head. I watched as I saw his tongue reached around my areola, gently. He did that circling around and then put his mouth on my nipples. I let out a small moan. As I did that. He dressed them even more and equally moved his mouth to the other one and did the same. I was holding his bald head as he did that and didn't know how to react. He knew what he was doing and I could feel that I was getting a little more damp in my pussy.

I'm not sure how long he was taking his time switching between them, but they felt like a while. He moved, kissing my stomach and reached between my thighs and kissed my inner thighs. I knew what I was going to experience.

Steve was not very oral that way, and he always thought it as something very unhygienic. But this was not the case with Mike. He stopped when he reached there and he moved his body up, and lifting my legs towards his chest. This was the first time I realised how hairy he was on his chest when my feet touched them. He kissed my feet and put his hands on my waist and gently started pulling the thong towards him and then put it against his mouth and took a deep breath. He said " goddamn".

I realised that I was now completely naked and he started moving my legs apart but I anyway opened them for him. I definitely wasn't shy anymore when he was looking at the lips between my legs and he said "Fuck Sarah, you are so fucking beautiful".

I blushed again and moved my feet rubbing his chest, And he moved my legs apart, and started moving towards my legs. I could now feel his breath but he was kissing my inner thigh. I noticed his head now facing me and I could only see his eyes look at me. I saw his tongue get out and just like that I felt so warm. I begin to grab hold of the sheets. They were pretty tucked so I was glad that they didn't come off easily from the ends. He licked it a little and said " Sarah, You seem to have been wet for a while with the look of that".

He continued and went back and this time he put his entire mouth covering it. I started to now moan. He stopped again and said, "Sarah, is just us in here so you can moan as loud as you want. My neighbours won't hear anything".

He did not say anything else but went back and started now resting his entire body but continued what he was doing. There were so many things going through my mind, And I was thinking how I even got to this and how Mike didn't even care that I was still his stepsons girlfriend. He stopped and said " I have to change my honey to this nectar from now".

It made me giggle but he went back for more, And I realised he was getting his tongue deeper. I didn't know if I wanted what he was doing but I wanted more. And I grabbed his forehead and started grinding a little. I could tell that he liked it because I heard him making noises of satisfaction. For his height I realised that he was still fitting in bed, but that was a thought that soon left my mind when I felt him get more deeper. I realise he was getting at the end as he started licking his tongue around the area. I don't know how long he was between my legs but I think it should have been about half an hour because I had orgasmed twice.

He soon stopped and started moving back the same way he went down from my belly to breasts to my lips. When I kissed him I could taste myself and it was sweet. He definitely had some of the juices in his French beard because he was pretty damp and soaked. I don't think I felt ashamed when I realised that. He looked at me and asked me if I was ok. I nodded and said that I was and he kissed again and I could know. Feel that his penis was against my body. He knew that I knew and he moved his head back on my nipples and squeezed them even more but I think I just wanted and needed that again from him.

It felt like he had read my mind about the bed and asked me how it is. I told him that it looked great and felt comfortable and if it was a California or Wyoming bed. He said that it was a Wyoming because he was tall so he needed a good space. But he was glad that I was the first one to be in his bed to test it.

He kissed me again and started moving down and gradually go out of the bed. I was not sure why he did that but he walked towards a cushioned chair and held it closer to the bed. He got the question of the chair and placed it right in front of it. He looked back at me and gazed again, We made eye contact and he said how beautiful I looked. I smiled and he moved towards the bed and now took his underwear off of him. And his cock just sprung out and was facing me. I could tell that he was pretty well endowed although it looked like it had a life of its own with the mushroom facing at me.

He gave me his hand and I put my hand in his and he gently pulled me to get out of bed. He pulled me to watch him and grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled me towards him and started kissing me. I touched his fur on his chest and my nipples were almost not visible when they were pressed against him. I move my hands around his neck and I knew I was comfortable being naked with him. I could feel his cock almost poking me, and I moved my lower body a little back and move my right hand against his chest and went to hold it. He didn't show any signs of twitching when I grabbed it and I gently started stroking him. He put his tongue in my mouth when I did that and started fighting with mine. We stopped and looked at each other.

He looked behind where the chair was and sat on it. And he pulled me towards him and said " I do not want you to strain your upper body in bed. So I will sit on this chair. Just check if the cushion is soft enough or if you want a pillow". I got down on my knees and it was pretty comfortable. It was thoughtful of him to know and realise the strain the upper body feels for a woman.

I got down and placed myself between his legs and this was the first time I was now looking at his entire body. I could say that he had a thin layer of hair from his chest to his pubic hair. But it seemed a little short around his cock and balls. I looked at him and he moved my hair behind my shoulders. He looked at me and I went to put my hand around his cock. I knew that I was going to expect a new size with a man one day but I did not think it would be this thick. I even whispered saying " this is quite the size". And he looked at me and said, " Oh come on Sarah, We are all different in shape and sizes". He squeezed my breast gently and said "these are not what I would usually be used to as well". I looked at him and said "I know, I've seen hers". He laughed and I continued saying "I guess small is in their family". He said "oh I saw his once when he was drunk and we had to get him shower, but we're not here to judge". And we both laughed.

I started stroking and then he said "I want you to be as comfortable and to take your time Sarah. We do not have to rush with anything. It has nearly been an hour and we are just getting a little warm up done". I replied saying "I know Mike. I understand. It's just that I'm not had a size.." he cut me off and said "You haven't? It's still okay. I just want you to be comfortable and to take your time. I will he fine if you even want to just do the tip".

I looked at him and gave a stroke. I looked at cock and asked him how big he was. To which he replied that he was 8.5 inches. I was so busy looking at it I don't think I even had a chance to react to realising it. I looked into his eyes and then looked back at his head and decided to do just that and focus on the mushroom head. I moved my eyes and he was already looking at me but I could not sense any moans or groans from him as he just watched me take him.

I continued watching him but I started to realise that it must be a big size but it felt much easier to suck a big size.

I did mention earlier that I never was into big sizes or maybe because I had never been with one, but I started understanding what I was doing now. I looked at Mike and he still seemed to have the same reaction.

I am not the type of person to give up easily and started thinking how Mike had just pleased me. I believe in equal pleasure and satisfaction and then I started to get a little more deeper.

As soon as I did that I head Mike say "Oh fuck".

That made me feel confident but also satisfied that I knew what I was doing and not messing it. I continued and like Mike told me to go slow I was going slow and taking my time.

He didn't have precum so he was pretty dry but I always thought that I was sloppy. Most young guys don't like when it is sloppy from what I realised but Mike didn't seem to mind what I was doing as I started to produce saliva which was getting a little messy.

I noticed that he was also producing pre-cum as the taste in my mouth started changing, And I realised he was getting much more harder. I heard him whisper my name three to four times and I just continued as he moved his hand on my head and placed it gently.

I definitely felt that far someone with his age. I was not doing a bad job making him feel that way and I like how he had closed his eyes a few times when I looked over at him. I had only started by doing his head and kept my left hand on his right knee, holding his cock at the bottom of his base still so there was support. I gradually let go of my left hand from his knee and placed both hands on either side of his lap and started even feeling his stomach and moving my hands and feeling his chest.

I did not care anymore that I was pleasing my boyfriend's stepfather, but just another man who was enjoying the way I was satisfying his needs, as he did the same to me. I don't think I managed to go more than half way down, but I think I was pretty good with how I managed it.

He stopped me halfway and lifted my chin and lean down to kiss me. He looked at me and said that it had been years since he has been sucked like this, but this was one of the best he has had so far. He kissed me once more and I smiled and he looked me into my eyes and told me to continue what I was doing.

I stroked him and realised the amount of saliva that I had on him, but I noticed that he was also wet around the base near his balls which was being covered by his pubic hair. I gently licked him from the balls and mood it to the tip and did it again because I had seen this on a porn video and it had been on my mind if I have a had a chance to do it.

That made him go crazy and that's when I felt his cock twitch. I left it when he did that and we both laughed when that happened. He asked me to go a little longer if I was not tired but I was already back and continued doing what I was doing. I tried to go more deep but I realised I started to gag and that's when he told me to stop if I was not comfortable doing that.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him while standing up and pulled my entire body towards him. I moved closer towards him and kissed him and realised that my nipples were rock hard and I knew he could feel them as he bent down to suck on them and let go and started kissing me again.

He grabbed my butt cheeks and he looked into my eyes and said " Sarah, you are so beautiful, and I loved everything with us that has happened so far". We continued kissing for a minute.

I put my hands around his neck and lifted my legs and he helped by holding under my thighs and turned facing the bed and gently placed me in the centre and stood there. I moved towards the top and placed my head on the pillow while he walked towards the right side of the bed, towards the bedside table. Opened the drawers and pulled the box of condoms and the lube and placed it outside. He started ripping the seal of the lube and opening the box of condoms.

He noticed I was staring while he did that and he asked me if I was feeling alright. I nodded and said " Yes Mike, I am feeling great".

He looked at me and said he was glad to hear that. I continued looking at him opening the box and said " so that was what was more important than actually bringing the briefcase from your truck". He looked at me in almost a shock and said " did you see me or..?".

To which I replied saying that I couldn't find the charger in your car but found this instead your briefcase. Sorry that I did that. He laughed and said " Well that's okay, but I am glad that you didn't get freaked out when you saw it". And we both laughed.

He finally managed to open the box and through the plastic and the instruction paper into the dustbin and looked at me. He asked me if I was on a pill with Steve. I looked at him and I told him that I was not on a pill. He continued saying by asking me what condoms does he use. And I told him that they were mostly durex. He then said that he prefers Magnum since the are good fit for him, however, he is wearing them after years. He further said that since he was not active much with his ex-wife it was mostly his hand which didn't require any protection.

I looked at him when he said that and almost didn't know if I wanted to tell him what I was about to tell him. I had not even mentioned the same to Steve about it before, not that it would matter to him. I

He sensed that I wanted to say something as I saw him rip off the condom and started placing it on his tip and applied a little lube on his palms. He looked at me and he said " You having second thoughts Sarah?". I looked at him and said that I was not and then continued by saying " so since I was 21, I got to know that I am infertile and would not be able to conceive. Only my friend and my grandmother know about this and I was going to discuss the same with Steve as well".

Mike looks at me and he says that he is very sorry to know that. I told him it was fine and then I said I never actually planned or want to have kids. He replies and says " and have you and Steve spoken about this about having kids?". I look at him and say " I never have discussed about kids but I never told her about this entire thing about my infertility".

Mike responds " I guess every woman has different things. You seem to know what you want and you have a career which has been great and it's a good decision. It was different with me and my ex-wife, she wanted kids but she could not conceive due to complications, even though I never wanted to have kids since we already had Steve to take care of. She even suggested adopting but I am not the kind of man who ever wanted kids and she knew that, but she was trying to change my way about it. But I guess that's me, or that's you as well."

He looks at me and smiles and I look at him and move my eyes towards his cock. We make eye contact again and asks me when was the last time I was tested. I replied that I had done my routine check just for weeks ago and even tested for the rest and I am definitely negative and disease free. I see him gently stroke his penis and takes the condom of the tip of him cock and smiles while looking at it. He starts touching his balls moving around the liquid of my saliva which was around and says " this is a lot around here" and strokes has manhood.

He looks at me and says " The last time I had sex was about probably 3 years ago, And I have not since then". I was curious so I asked him why and he said, "because my place in Dallas was still getting renovated. I decided to still live in the guest house as we were unsure and she was in denial the most about of time, so just for her to make it easier I decided to be there if she needed help and stuff. We knew the marriage was over. But I did not want to cheat or change my routine because that would only make it bad for the divorce, but either which way she said I cheated and I used that as an advantage to finally leave".

I saw the water bottle near the lamp and decided to move ahead to drink a little. He opened it for me and I drank it and he leaned to kiss me. I felt the passion when he did and I grabbed my hand and touched his cock and he let me. I couldn't resist but to suck his head again and felt it a little sticky. And I just spat on it and gave it a gently stroke and it got slimy again. He leaned in to kiss me again and then he said "you seem to have taken good care of it for someone who complained about the size". I giggled and he gestured me to get back on the bed. I went to rest my head and realised that the alcohol effects were not starting to wear out.

He said "So Sarah". I was looking at the ceiling and realized that it looked like a mirror. So I asked him if it was. And he said "oh yes, my friend designed it. Here look". And he went to the drawer opposite the end of the bed and pressed a button, and then a shutter moved towards the end displaying a large mirror. And I could see myself and I honestly thought it was cool. He said "it is cool. I think I'll keep it open tonight".