Is This Just Fantasy?

Story Info
Dom really wanted a massage with a happy ending.
2.3k words
4.69
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dom was stroking his hard cock as he watched the sexy girl on screen. She was giving a hunky guy an erotic massage, face down, rubbing her delicate hands all over his firm body. Her hands reached between his legs causing him to raise his ass slightly and her fingers snaked themselves around his balls.

Dom's excitement was growing and his cock was throbbing as he stroked it, imagining the girl on screen massaging his own balls.

The girl opened her white smock revealing a surprisingly large pair of breasts for such a small girl and the hunk reached up to grope them as she wrapped her tiny hand around his massive hard penis. He turned himself over and assertively persuaded the girl to take his cock into her mouth. It was so big, she struggled at first, but before long, her head was bobbing up and down and the massive dong was sliding deep into her throat.

When she came up for air, spluttering a little, the hunk held his own cock, jerked it hard and came, spurting thick ropes of cum all over the girl's pretty face. As the last few spurts trickled over her hand, Dom let out a sigh and unleashed his own load all over his belly. He stroked himself gently until no more semen oozed out then with another sigh, cleaned himself up. He loved watching boy/girl massage videos and it had always been a fantasy of his to have a real erotic massage from a cute, sexy girl.

Sadly, Dom lived alone and hadn't had a girlfriend for some time. He wasn't a bad looking guy but had grown tired of the dating scene in his town. It was tonight as he was coming down from the exhilaration of his orgasm that he resolved to make it happen.

'Fuck it!' he thought to himself, 'I'm young, free and single; why can't I make this fantasy into reality?'

He'd never considered visiting a prostitute before, but the desire to get a 'happy ending' massage was growing ever stronger and he couldn't get the thought out of his head. All through work the next day, the image of a small female hand wrapped around his thick hard cock kept popping into his head.

He'd got an involuntary boner three times during the day, which he was careful to conceal from the ladies in his office building. He didn't want to get a reputation for being some kind of sex weirdo! But he decided to do some surreptitious research online using his phone when he took an early lunch break.

Initially wondering if this was some kind of niche kink, he was overwhelmed to discover there were dozens of girls offering this kind of service within a five mile radius of where he lived. If the pictures were accurate, these were mostly hot young girls.

Some were Asian and despite finding them on sex service directories, they all had a disclaimer at the bottom of their ads; 'This is not a sexual service' Dom smiled to himself, suspecting this was to cover the girls from being nicked for soliciting. More likely, it meant a massage and hand/blow job was on offer but not full sex. This made them even more enticing to Dom.

'Fuck it!' he thought to himself again, 'I'm gonna do this today!'

He selected the prettiest young girl he could find on the other side of town and nervously sent her a text. He was shocked and surprised that the reply was almost instant, offering several time slots, pricing details and even the address. He had already made his mind up and texted back '7.00pm please. See you later, Dom X' and couldn't wait for his working day to end.

The time was fast approaching 7pm. Having got home, showered and shaved for the second time that day, Dom was parking up close to the address he was given. Feeling light-headed with anticipation, he locked his car and walked the fifty or so yards to the door, which was conveniently placed on the side of the private house, avoiding prying eyes.

He pressed the bell and mentally crossed his fingers that the person opening the door would actually be the pretty girl from the advert, not some old slapper. He was shocked indeed to be greeted by a young guy wearing a baseball cap.

"Come in Dom. I'm Dean but don't worry, Jenna is upstairs waiting for you."

He led Dom towards the stairs and said nonchalantly "First door on the right. Have fun!"

Dom was even more nervous now. He hadn't expected there to be a guy on the premises but quickly rationalized it. Less suspicious if a guy was seen answering the door and some kind of security for Jenna. Yes, that made sense.

Dom reached the door, tapped it politely and heard a young voice say "Come in Babe."

He entered and there she stood. Wow, she was even prettier in person and she was wearing the exact same smock as the girl in the video. He was grinning widely when he greeted her with a peck on the cheek and Jenna looked puzzled.

"What?" she asked in a bemused tone.

"Ha, nothing. It's just that you look perfect!" he replied.

Jenna smiled at this and said "Thank you kindly, sir!" and offered a mock curtsey.

Dom was getting aroused already, such was the infectious smile and obvious sense of humour of this beautiful girl. She really was something. No more than five foot two tall with the cutest face, her white smock was struggling to contain her slim but curvy body.

Dom declined the offered shower as he had showered less than 30 minutes ago just before he left his apartment.

"OK, no problem. Please strip down and jump on to the massage table," said Jenna, patting the red faux leather of the table as she spoke.

Dom had never disrobed so quickly! As his boxers hit the floor, Jenna caught a glimpse of his already hard cock as he manoeuvred himself, his body face down with his head resting on his arms which were crossed above him. He turned his head to the side so he could watch Jenna work on his shoulders and on down his back.

He wasn't getting relaxed, rather more aroused by the feel of Jenna's hands as she ran them erotically over his naked skin. She was now standing at the foot of the table, firmly rubbing his thighs and 'accidentally' brushing a thumb over Dom's ass crack as she moved her hands up to his buttocks. This was exactly like in the video he'd been watching and like the hunk on the screen did, he raised his ass up slightly as Jenna continued to rub his oily ass.

Dom gasped out loud as Jenna did just what the girl in the video had done, snaking her slippery fingers around his testicles.

Jenna giggled and said "Oh, you like that?"

Dom sighed appreciatively. Jenna then reached a little further forward and enveloped her fingers around Dom's throbbing penis. This time, Dom purred "Oh yeah, that's good," encouraging the sexy little minx to stroke his cock more and more.

Jenna didn't disappoint, slowly and sensuously easing his foreskin right back then releasing it as she jerked him with the perfect level of pressure. Dom was in heaven.

He'd closed his eyes when she started to stroke his cock and only opened them when Jenna said "Mmm, turn over, big boy, let's see what you've got!"

His open eyes now took in the stunning naked body of his masseuse. She had let the smock drop to the floor and was now standing so close to the edge of the table, Dom could feel her body heat. She was sizzling!

"Fuck, you're HOT!" he blurted out and Jenna smiled.

"You're not so bad yourself," she replied. "I love your beautiful big cock!"

Dom's chest swelled as she said this. So did his cock! Jenna grasped it gently with both hands and started to move them up and down rhythmically. Dom's hand reached to cup Jenna's ass cheek and she wriggled and said "Mmm, be gentle baby, no fingers, OK?"

Dom nodded and continued to squeeze her soft but firm buttock and ran his fingers gently over her crack. He wanted to slide his hand in between her legs and frig her senseless, but respected her wishes and just enjoyed the feel of Jenna's ass as she continued to jerk him.

He was very surprised when she stopped stroking him, released his cock and reached over to grab some tissue. He hadn't cum yet -- oh boy, she would know when he had, but she started to wipe his cock and balls. Jenna saw the puzzled look on Dom's face and smiled as she said "Well, I don't want the taste of oil, do I?"

Dom was only expecting a hand job but was absolutely thrilled as Jenna lowered her head and gently licked Dom's knob. His cock jerked furiously and that made Jenna giggle as she opened her mouth and let his cock slide right in. She didn't pretend she couldn't take it like the girl in the video had done. She just smoothly inhaled his full length into her throat and sucked gently.

Dom was still paying a lot of attention to Jenna's perfect ass and watching his big cock sliding in and out of Jenna's sexy mouth when he felt her legs part. He couldn't resist moving his enquiring fingers around her soft but oh-so-firm ass and over the front of her thigh. Feeling bolder, her turned his hand and very gently stroked Jenna's pubis with the back of his fingers. No complaints from Jenna at this, just a soft little murmur as she continued sucking and kissing Dom's throbbing cock.

He moved his fingers a little lower until the knuckle of his index finger was rubbing up and down Jenna's swollen clitoris. She let out a deep sigh as Dom's gentle stimulation of her clit was obviously arousing her, so much so that she felt a little trickle seep out of her pussy.

Going down and throating a big, hard cock always turned her on anyway, but this guy was being so gentle it was almost tickling her. She really wanted to feel his fingers inside her, despite what she had said earlier. Most guys just want to grope her and in the past, she had some painful and very un-sexy experiences, hence the no fingers rule. But this guy was different. He was so sensitive and gentle and her pussy was now dripping with anticipation.

Jenna definitely didn't want this to end yet, so she eased up with her mouth and tongue and whispered into Dom's ear "Don't cum just yet, baby."

With that, she grabbed Dom's hand and pushed it right up between her legs, lifted one leg up and said forcefully "Finger-fuck me, you horny bastard!"

Dom had a silly grin on his face when he heard this and decided he didn't he'd better do as he was told! His cock throbbed even harder now even though it was no longer in Jenna's mouth. She was holding his shaft firmly and squeezing and releasing it over and over as Dom got to work. He traced the outline of Jenna's pussy with his middle finger and when he reached her vaginal opening, he was thrilled with how wet she already was. He snaked that finger into her sopping pussy just deep enough to rub her g-spot.

Jenna squealed when she felt this and it encouraged Dom to start moving his finger in and out, going a little deeper each time. After revisiting her g-spot again for a prolonged period, he heard Jenna start to pant, so he decided to up the ante. He pulled out then re-entered with two fingers and heard Jenna gasp again.

In and out thrust his prying fingers, timing each thrust with Jenna's breathy panting. It was becoming too much for him as Jenna started stroking his rock-hard cock again. Long tender strokes, increasing in speed along with the increase in Dom's finger fucking of her pussy. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer and as Jenna yelped as her orgasm hit her, Dom's cock erupted with a massive stream of hot cum, which must have shot two feet into the air before coming back down and covering Jenna's hand and his own belly. This was followed by another five thick spurts of cum and as if to compete with Dom, Jenna's pussy squirted hard and her knees buckled as she soaked Dom's hand.

They were both breathing hard as the waves of pleasure washed over them. Jenna gently eased up her stroking as the last few drops of semen oozed out of Dom's cock. For his part, Dom was gently stroking the inside of Jenna's thighs, suspecting her pussy would be too tender to take any more stimulation.

"Well, that was fucking hot!" said Jenna, rather stating the blindingly obvious.

"Meh, not bad, I guess," Dom said playfully and with a huge smile on his face.

Jenna chuckled, knowing they had both enjoyed one of the best orgasms in their young lives.

"I think I might be seeing you again soon?" Jenna said, teasingly.

Dom looked serious for a moment, as if considering Jenna's question. He was trying to think of a clever answer when she leaned in to Dom and whispered "and next time, you can fuck me, no extra charge!"

"See you tomorrow then!" was all he could think to say. Jenna smiled and Dom's cock twitched back into life at the thought of fucking this beautiful girl with the naughty smile. What he really wanted to do was taste her sexy pussy as well as fuck her in as many positions as they could both think of.

Tomorrow really couldn't come quick enough for either of them!