Is This What You Really Want? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O-ok!" he said, doing his best to look up into her striking eyes. "I'm...I'm ready! Where do I, uh...where do I sign?"

The goddess blinked down at him slowly. She was still smiling down at him, but there was something behind it that Timothy couldn't quite place. Something mysterious lurked there behind her red lips...behind her black eyes...something dark. But he was growing impatient — all of these things could happen! If only she would let him sign the contract.

"Timothy," said the goddess carefully and deliberately, "shouldn't you read the whole thing before you sign it?"

"I—I did! I read the whole thing," lied Timothy. "It looks great to me!"

"Mhmm," hummed Maia. She clicked her tongue at him and waited a few heavy moments before she spoke. "It's important that you understand, Timothy," she said seriously, "that if your dreams are going to come true, you have to accept all the consequences, both positive and negative, that come along with them."

"I...I get it! I understand!" he replied energetically and a little too quickly. He was letting his impatience and desperation show, but at this point he didn't care. He was totally transported by the idea of having his giantess dreams come true, and would stop at nothing to get them fulfilled. It was pure torture, having this contract right in front of his face, drawn up by an unimaginably sexy and powerful goddess who was standing before him with that strange smile on her face...almost taunting him.

"Let me sign it!" he blurted out. "I want it to happen! I want all of it to happen! Let me do it! Let me do it!! Please!!"

Maia kept standing there, looking down on him with that strange smile on her face. What was she doing?? He felt anger boil white hot in his belly at the prospect of her mocking and tormenting him with all his fantasies on the brink of becoming reality. He was about to say something in an outburst of anger when, thankfully (and no doubt by her own design), the goddess spoke. Her voice was merry and pregnant with excitement, and yet also edged with some kind of sharp foreboding. Timothy didn't care to notice, however — his mind was on one thing only.

"So, Timothy Springer," Maia's voice rang out, echoing surreally through the concrete of the parking deck and out into the cool air of the night, "you agree to all the terms of this contract, do you not?"

"Yes!" he responded energetically.

"And you agree to accept all the consequences — both good and bad — of having all your fantasies come true. Is this correct?"

"Yes!"

"And you understand, Timothy, that once you sign this contract, you cannot un-sign it? You cannot go back. Do you understand?"

"Yes!!" He felt a twinge of something in the back of his brain, but he brushed it aside, his heart beating and his blood pumping in anticipation.

The goddess looked down at him intensely for a moment longer, her eyes once again holding his captive. Then she blinked and smiled merrily and clapped her big hands together once. The sharp sound echoed all around them like a distant gunshot, and Timothy was thrilled to see his full name, Timothy George Springer, etched as if by magic at the bottom of the parchment. And just like that, the document burst into purple flames and was gone. Timothy felt a strange lurch in his stomach — it reminded him strangely of how he felt sometimes going down an elevator, and then everything was silent.

He looked around the parking garage and was shocked to find himself completely alone. The goddess had vanished. He looked down at his empty hands breathlessly, the blood pounding through his temples. Had it all been a dream? Impossible...it had just happened...she...the goddess...Maia — was just there before. For a terrible moment he felt utterly insane, and was convinced that he had just suffered from a hallucination, but suddenly another breeze kicked up, seemingly from nowhere, and whipped around him. It smelled intensely of roses. Timothy grew warm inside as he felt the jolly red color begin to blush in his cheeks. His mouth broke into a smile and he laughed out loud. Of course it had been real! And she...the goddess — Maia — had conjured that breeze to remind him to trust her. She was a goddess after all! She had done all that stuff to the caterpillar...her eyes had changed color...she was just — just real!!

"Haha!" he laughed ecstatically into the night as he skipped to his car. "A goddess! A goddess!?!" He could barely contain his energy. His body was positively buzzing with adrenaline. He opened his car door and slid into the seat. He noticed the difference immediately: the steering wheel was a little higher than usual. The car seat felt a little deeper and plusher around his body. And his feet! His feet couldn't quite reach the brake and gas pedals. None of these things had changed since he got out of his car this morning — it was him! He had changed!! He had...actually shrunk!!

"Ahhh!" he yelled in his car. "Yesss!!" His ecstasy was momentarily coupled by confusion, though — why had he shrunk? Nothing had happened to him yet. No one at work had teased him or humiliated him or dominated him. So why...why had he clearly shrunk? He thought for a moment in the car, and then he realized the truth. Of course! That's what it was: him agreeing to the document! The shrinking was triggered by him being dominated! And signing that document was kind of like the ultimate submission, right? Submission to his giantess fantasies. He smiled to himself in the car, appreciating the goddess's clever joke on him. With barely contained gusto, he readjusted his carseat so that he could reach the brakes and gas, lowered the steering wheel so that he could steer comfortably, and sped off down the concrete ramps and out of the parking complex. He was anxious, almost breathless, to get home and measure himself.

Sure enough, when he got home, everything around him looked a little bigger. The sofa sat a little higher. The kitchen counter was at the middle of his stomach instead of his bellybutton...he noticed with sheer delight how everything looked just a little different. He rummaged through one of his drawers in the kitchen until he found the measuring tape and pencil that he was looking for. He stood up against the nearest wall, taking care to stand as straight as he could, and drew a line in pencil where the top of his head reached. Then he stepped back and measured up from the floor, going slowly so as to ensure accuracy and increase his excitement. Four feet, five feet...five foot two, five foot four...five foot six. FIVE FOOT SIX. He had shrunk two inches already.

12