Is This What You Really Want? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about a minute she came up off him, releasing his cock with a loud *pop* as she opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out at him and wriggling it lewdly up and down, showing that she had swallowed everything.

"Aaaaaa!" she said, and then she laughed dirtily, putting her big hand down with some force on his small chest. "Haha, wow! That was pretty quick! Not too used to getting head, are you, Timothy?"

"N-no, not really," he managed to say, breathing heavily as he tried to catch his breath. "Not like that."

"Mmmm, yes, I've been told as much," she said knowingly, and she leaned in close to his face and flung her tongue back and forth at him, mockingly. "Guess my skills are just too much for you, huh, little guy?"

*flipflapflipflapflipflapflipflapflipflaip*

Her tongue made rapid, wet sounds as it she shook it at him with incredible speed. Timothy's eyes almost popped out of his head at this strange, almost unnatural show of power. After a few moments of teasing him like this, Beatrice suddenly pulled herself off him, stood up, and turned around, treating Timothy to a view of her fat luscious ass as she crouched down on her high heels like a stripper, effortlessly bouncing and rebounding her massive cheeks up and down, up and down. It only took a little twitch from her thick hips to get the expanses of her ass moving — after her first motion, gravity seemed to take over, and her backside wobbled up and down as she turned around to shoot him a seething look.

"How about this Timothy, huh?" she asked huskily as she twerked her ass. "Ever seen a butt like this, little boy?"

"N-no...no I have not," he stammered, totally overcome. Even though he had just shot his load down her throat, his cock was not getting soft. If anything, her vicious tongue and her twerking show was making him even harder than he already was.

"C'mon twerp," she said, moving backwards so that her undulating ass was now placed directly over his erect length. "Stick it in." Timothy fumbled as he sat up and started to try and put his dick into her vagina, which was actually starting to drip onto his lap.

"Not there, you idiot!" said Beatrice forcefully, reaching down behind her and grabbing Timothy's cock in a painful, vice-like grip. "I want it in my ass."

"O-ok," whimpered Timothy through the pain of her grip. He reached down to do as he was told, but Beatrice had already literally taken matters into her own hands. She stuck his cock up, slithering her ass into his lap as she made circular s-shaped movements down his dick as it went directly into her ass.

"Aaaaaa, there!" she said triumphantly, and then turned away, with her back to him, as she started to ride him. Timothy's heart was pounding in his chest now as the sweat began to bead and dot his brow. He had never had anal sex before, and was shocked at how tightly Beatrice's sphincter was gripping his cock. As she bounced up and down on him, it felt like his dick was being pushed and ground through an almost impossibly tight, fleshy tube that was alive and rippling...and that was exactly what was happening.

"Oh fuck yeah!" yelled out Beatrice as she ground her ass into him harder and harder. "I can feel your little body under me, Timothy! I can feel my weight crushing you!" She wasn't wrong — each time she came down on him, he could feel the air literally evacuate his lungs. It was all he could do to keep his oxygen flowing, and he started gasping at the air.

"I bet my ass alone weighs half as much as you do," she growled at him, grinding her hips down on him in obscene circles. "Can you take it, little man? Can you take an ass like mine that just dwarfs you? Dominates you? Overpowers you?" With each "dwarf" and "dominate" and "overpower," she smashed her ass down on his cock, harder and harder each time, the intensity of the intercourse reaching a fever pitch. Timothy's eyes started to roll back into his head again and a high-pitched whine, completely involuntary, began to dribble forth out of his mouth. He was cumming again, shooting his load deep up Beatrice's ass as she wiggled her big cheeks up and down, forcing his entire body to undulate in tandem as she wiggled left and right, left and right.

"Came again, huh?" she snarled, looking around her ass at him with her flashing dark eyes. "Can't handle my tongue, and can't handle my ass, huh, tiny boy?" She smashed her ass down on him one final time and suddenly pulled off him and whirled around, standing up as she put her hands on her hips.

"Pathetic!" she said contemptuously. "That's just a pathetic showing, Timothy." He was covered in sweat now, and gasping for air as he tried to answer her. But she kept at it.

"You lasted for literally one minute in my mouth, and one minute in my ass. How am I supposed to get pleasure from a little sub like you when you can't even give me more than two minutes before you blow your pitiful little load?" Timothy could definitely feel it now, despite all the other overwhelming sensations he was experiencing...in the bottom of his stomach, it was happening again. He was shrinking.

She turned around and bent over, prying her ass cheeks wide apart so that he could see straight into her asshole. "See that, Timothy?" she said. "That's what just dominated you. That's what you couldn't handle. That's what just took your cum." She moved backwards at him, so that her exposed rectum was now directly in front of his face. She moved her cheeks up and down and to the side with her clawed fingers, as she pretended to make her ass talk.

"Come on little boy," she said in a deep voice, pretending to make her ass talk as she moved her cheeks in his face, "is that all you've got to give to me? I'm hungry, tiny man! I'm hungrrryyy, and I'm not used to such puny little meals! Give me more, wimp, give me more!!" And just like that she had impaled her ass once again on Timothy's dick and was riding him into oblivion. Timothy wailed in almost inhuman agony and pleasure, completely overcome with the sensation of Beatrice's ass.

Over the next hour, she managed to squeeze two more cumshots out of him. It was her humiliating dirty talk that was her secret weapon. Finally satisfied, she rolled over off Timothy's dick into a half-sitting half-lying position next to him on the sofa. For his part, Timothy was barely conscious now. His eyes were crossed up inside his head, and he was drooling from his mouth, muttering incoherently. Beatrice was pretty much out of breath too, but she was nowhere near as gone as he was. She looked over at him and smirked.

"Little bitch," she said scoffingly, pushing the hair out of her face as she stared up at the ceiling. "You need to build up your stamina, Timothy." She smiled. "Well, there's plenty of time for that. I think it's safe to say we're dating now, huh?"

"Y-yeah..." Timothy said, coming out of his near-coma. "Y-yeah. Th-that was...that was...amazing Beatrice."

"Of course it was," she said, bringing one of her long clawed fingers to his cheek and tracing his jawline. "I'm gonna teach you to worship me, Timothy. I'm going to become like a goddess to you." She laughed softly. "And I'm going to teach you how to give me what I want — exactly what I want — anytime i want it. Understand?"

"Y-yes...I understand," said Timothy. Even though he had known in advance that Beatrice was going to become his girlfriend, he had never, in all his wildest dreams, imagined an encounter like the one they just had. He loved it...it was the most turned-on he had ever been, and the most he had ever cum with anyone, ever. But at the same time it was almost painfully overwhelming. He had very nearly passed out a few times, and the only reason he hadn't was because Beatrice had noticed and had purposefully slowed down, to keep him on the edge. He was happy...so happy, yes...and yet...and yet...this isn't exactly what he had been expecting.

"You look smaller," said Beatrice suddenly. "Did you shrink again?" She grabbed his forearm and compared it to hers. He had most certainly shrunk — her arm looked even bigger next to his than it originally had.

"Look at that!" exclaimed Beatrice excitedly, "look at that, Timothy! My arm's like twice as wide as yours!" She needled him in the ribs with her claws. "And holy shit, look at your ribs! I can count each one. One, two, three, four five," she began, counting down his ribs with her sharp fingernail. When she had finished she turned to him, with her mouth open. "Holy fuck, Timothy! You're fucking puny!" She struggled to her feet, still in her heels. "Stand up!" she ordered suddenly. "Stand up and face your goddess, little man!" With difficulty, Timothy did. He felt his exhausted heart do a backflip and leap into his mouth. He was staring right into the taut, fleshy top of beatrice's stomach.

"Oh my god!" she screamed in delight. "You did! You totally shrank again!" She danced around him in ecstasy, almost not believing what she was seeing. Her eyes suddenly caught the pencil marks on the wall, and she grabbed him roughly by the arm as she practically dragged him over.

"Come on, shorty, let's get you measured!" Timothy didn't have time to say or do anything — he was too busy trying to move his little legs to keep up with Beatrice's long strides as she crossed the living room. She pushed him up against the wall and fetched the tape measure where Timothy had dropped it previously.

"Let's see," she said, almost shivering in anticipation. "Let's start from the bottom up." She bent down to the floor and started to slowly and deliberately measure him. She counted the feet out loudly and intentionally in an exaggerated voice, like she would to a child, making eye contact with each foot.

"One..." she made wide eyes at him..."Two..." she looked at him again and made her eyebrows go up and down..."Three..." she licked her lips at him..."Four..." she opened her mouth in mock surprise as she looked deeply into his eyes..."Four...four..." And she stopped, looked him dead in the eye, and stood up, tossing the tape measure away as she folded her arms across her big breasts.

"You're four foot eleven, Timothy," she said, like she could hardly believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. "You're...not even five feet tall." Timothy had no words — he was utterly stunned as he stood there against the wall. He managed to look up at Beatrice, who still had her arms folded across her chest and was looking down at him with wonder in her eyes. Even though there was a clearer difference than ever in their sizes, it was her stare was making him feel truly small. She was looking at him almost like he was some kind of animal...like he...wasn't even human.

Beatrice spotted the freshly-purchased scale on the ground close by, and she excitedly went over to it and kicked it along the floor a few times in Timothy's direction. "How about your weight, shrimp?" she said haughtily. "Why don't you step on that and see what you're packing, huh, big boy?" Timothy did, feeling the anticipatory electricity flutter and flash across his skin; he actually had goosebumps now as he stepped onto the scale. The numbers garbled themselves as he felt Beatrice come from behind him and loom over, awaiting the result with just as much eagerness as he was.

97.2.

Timothy let out a gasp of air as Beatrice whooped and hollered.

"Ninety seven pounds?!!" she yelled, standing up to her full height as she clutched her midsection. "Ninety seven pounds!?!" A huge well of derisive laughter came bubbling up from her diaphragm. "Timothy, that's...you're — you're like a little kid now! In elementary school!!"

Timothy was staring at the number, feeling like the bottom had completely dropped out of his stomach. He was so small...so...unimaginably small. He looked down at his hands and feet, his legs and arms, and then looked up at Beatrice, who had her hips cocked to the side as she smirked down on him. She looked positively enormous, so much so that he started back off the scale in an involuntary fear reaction. She laughed down at him.

"Oh my god, you're scared of me now!" She stalked towards him threateningly. "Well I guess I'd be afraid of me too, if I were your size." His back hit the wall. Beatrice suddenly got down on her knees in front of him. She was nearly as tall as he was, even in this position; the top of her head reached his eyes.

"Now you're the one speaking down to me," she laughed, putting her big hands up against the wall on either side of him. Timothy tried to speak in assent, but he could not manage to make any noise. Beatrice laughed knowingly.

"You know what I think?" she whispered to him, her huge face looking up into his, "I think you shrink any time you have sex. I think I literally just sucked the size right out of you with my mouth and my ass. She opened her mouth wide up at him so that he could see all the way down into her throat.

"Right down there," she said, pointing into her mouth and down her throat with her finger. "That's where it all went. I took it from you, Timothy. I swallowed it all up."

Timothy knew that she wasn't exactly right, but she pretty much had the gist of it. 'And anyway,' he thought as he peered down her throat and then shifted to look into her big dark eyes, 'she'll find out soon enough.' It was strange — he was beyond thrilled at everything that had happened so far, and yet, he still wanted to hold onto the real truth of the situation. It gave him some semblance of power still, which he enjoyed having. 'This way,' he thought to himself as he watched Beatrice make lewd faces at him, 'she won't take it too fast and shrink me down to nothing before I can...before I can really enjoy life at this size.' He thought suddenly of Katie at work — holy shit, she was taller than him now...a good deal taller! And Patricia and Ashley too! To say nothing of Clare and her heels...oh boy. Tomorrow was going to be interesting, that was for sure.

12