Is This Your Girl? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,305 Followers

"Don't you want to see me naked too? You haven't seen me in a week."

"Oh, don't worry. Once we're done filming, I'll rip that fucking dress off you."

She giggled, nuzzling closer to him, holding on to his arm.

"Why don't you rip it off me right now, Daddy?"

"Not yet," he said firmly. "Be patient."

She pouted, but only nodded as he stood.

As he set up the next part of the video, her thoughts went back to the first one.

It was so much fun...and then seeing all the comments and the people who loved it...

His initial suggestion had taken her aback, but that reaction had been followed by interest. It had ultimately not taken her long to come around, especially after he had shown her the website he would upload their videos to.

"It's for black guys and women into black guys. And it's not a high-traffic site. A little more private than most of the other sites."

The only black friend I have is Theo, she had thought, and he's gay. The only black friend Connor has is Isaiah, and he's religious too, so he's not watching porn. And I don't know any women into black guys like that.

The nervousness about someone she knew stumbling upon the video had not been strong enough to overwhelm her interest nor the excitement that had followed from agreeing to the suggestion. And now, two weeks or so after the video had been uploaded, there had been no sign from anyone in her life that they had found it, not her family, nor her friends, not Connor.

The thought of him brought up some guilt, but as usual, it was met by resoluteness.

He and I don't have sex, so this isn't even cheating. I'm just having fun with someone else because he doesn't want to have fun with me. And these videos won't hurt him, since no one who watches them will know I have a boyfriend.

She ran a few fingers across her face again, the stickiness distracting from the thoughts of Connor, bringing her back to thoughts of the video about to resume filming.

I do look hot in this dress. And I guess it's good to leave things to the imagination sometimes. Although if they watched the last video, they won't need imagination.

The setup of this video had also been Victor's idea.

"It'll be great," he had assured her. "You're going home for a week, so we'll actually be apart. We'll get some good stuff."

The time back home had been great, divided between hanging out with friends, meeting up with Connor, and relaxing with her family. But she had grown used to seeing Victor almost every day and having that reliable outlet for her needs and desires. So, it had been exciting to return to campus, even with the work she still had to finish before the start of the swiftly approaching fall semester, since it meant she would see Victor again.

I hope everyone can tell how excited I actually was walking here. I did not fake that at all.

Victor eased the coffee table back now, interrupting her thoughts. The camera was ready; a shudder ran over her at the thought of the shot it would capture. He slid his briefs down and kicked them off, her eyes moving swiftly to that cock.

"You ready?" he asked again, coming over to her.

"Mm-hmm," she murmured, slipping her panties off, tossing them to the side.

He was right in front of her now. His hands took her calves, and pushed her legs back, making room for him. Her dress slumped, showing off her thighs, and was helped further back by her hands, exposing her pussy to the camera, another shudder running over her at the thought of that obscene shot.

Their eyes met as he guided himself to her slit. The thick head met that sensitive flesh, rubbing over those folds.

"You want it, baby girl?"

"Yes, Daddy, please..."

Excitement surged inside her. Much like during the last video, there was not just the idea of the camera capturing the physical lewdness, but also the verbal shamelessness, every little thing she would say recorded for people to hear. While discussing the first video with her, Victor had encouraged her to be more vocal than usual, not just with dirty talk but also with banter; following that direction had added greatly to her delight. Adding another layer to her excitement was the fact that she was about to take his cock after a week away from it.

Slight pressure brought that head inside her. She moaned, one hand keeping her dress out of the way, the other holding on to him, fingers curled around his side. His head tilted back, his hands squeezing at her legs.

More inches slipped inside her, her body opening up for him, that sensation always wonderful. Although she had experienced it plenty of times before, it was undeniably better with the thought of the camera capturing her slit making way, and of all the people who would soon watch that sordid scene.

"Mm, yes Daddy," she murmured, feeling him sink deeper.

That steady passage soon finished, every inch of him buried snugly inside her. The combined heat of excitement and lust suffused her body.

Fuck, it's been too long...I should never go that long without this dick again.

"Look at that little pussy," he crooned, rocking slowly against her. "Takes me so easily."

She bit her lip, quivering from the way that shaft moved inside her, her fingers stroking mindlessly over his stomach.

That shaft drew back. She glanced down to watch, the retreat stopping halfway, the dark flesh gleaming with her juices.

A firm thrust drove him back inside her.

She cried out, jerking wildly, her channel twitching around that shaft.

More thrusts followed. The pleasure rose quickly, more juices flowing forth.

"Come on," Victor growled, "take that dick, just like this..."

"Mm...I love...taking your dick...so much..."

"And I love fucking this pussy. It takes me so easy."

"That's because...you've fucked it...so much...been inside it so much..."

He reached down then, one hand coming off her leg to scoop a strand of semen from her face. A finger nudged at her lips, and she opened them to slurp at the offering. That exquisite muskiness hit her taste buds. The pace continued as he let her slurp away.

That hand returned to her leg soon. She swished her tongue around in her mouth, savoring the lingering piquancy.

"Mm, I have...all this cum...to snack on later..."

"Yeah, I gave you a lot. Almost a whole damn meal."

She giggled, swishing her tongue around a few more times.

Her pleasure built from the steady rhythm. His cock pumped vigorously, throbbing in the slick sheath her pussy provided. She moved her hand off him, and landed a few fingers on her clit, rubbing at the sensitive nub, squealing from the potent sensation that followed.

"You want to cum hard on that dick, huh?"

"Mm-hmm..."

"Alright then, do it. I missed feeling you cum all over me."

She moaned, the combination of her quick rubbing and his steady thrusting pushing her closer to orgasm. More juices left splatters of wetness on her trembling thighs, his plunging shaft, his swaying balls.

An orgasm approached.

"Ooh, I'm so fucking close..."

"Go on then, baby girl, come on!"

And then it struck.

She cried out, her channel spasming around his thrusts. The pace finally stopped, and his cock drew back. She glanced down amid the ecstasy to watch it leave, whining at the encroaching emptiness but enjoying the resultant view. The head slipped out, that emptiness complete, the ecstasy warding off the disappointment at that brief abandonment.

He eased her legs down onto the couch and stepped back and to the side. Now left right in front of the camera, the sole focus of the shot, she shuddered restlessly. The last vestiges of orgasm were potent, along with the always-prevalent thought of all the people who would soon be getting a great look at her drenched pussy awaiting the return of that thick shaft. She made sure to keep her dress up to provide that perfect look.

"Been too long since I felt you going crazy around me," Victor drawled.

"Was it as good as you remembered?"

"Better."

Her eyes slid down to his cock, the ebony meat boasting a combination of her juices and his pre-cum.

"Been too long since I had you inside me, Daddy..."

"Was it as good as you remembered?"

She giggled.

"Better."

He sauntered closer, a hand starting to stroke along his shaft.

"Bet it's also been too long since you tasted yourself on me."

* * * * *

Connor kept his hand from moving, unwilling to risk too much pleasure too soon, his eyes fixed to the screen as the camera cut.

The next shot was from the side. Kayla leaned forward, her mouth running over that cock.

"Yeah," that voice spoke up, "clean it off before you get it all wet again."

She purred, glancing up at the face just out of frame. Her dress had fallen back down slightly, still showing off her thighs. The voice groaned, a hand wound in her hair, stroking appreciatively.

I still can't believe she can take that entire thing. In her mouth and her...pussy.

Even the thought of the crass word made him squirm, another surge of shame unable to defeat the arousal.

"Mm, you were right, Daddy...been too long since I tasted myself on you..."

"Was it as good as you remembered?"

She giggled again, lifting that shaft to leave a few breathless kisses over those balls.

"Better."

The voice chuckled as she returned to the shaft.

"Alright," it spoke up soon. "Lean back."

She did so quickly, rucking her dress up again. Those firm hands caught her legs and lifted them. The voice's face dipped into frame; Connor eyed it instinctively, finding nothing recognizable yet again.

His attention was drawn down between her legs when that cock slipped into there, the head disappearing, a soft moan spilling from her.

"Ah yeah, back in there," the stranger crooned, pushing forward, more of that shaft disappearing.

Connor watched, his hand barely working around his cock, the pleasure inside him nevertheless high.

Every inch like it's nothing...

The steady pace resumed. The change in position deprived him of the previous perfect view of that cock spearing deep into her but gave him a better look at their bodies colliding, and at her face. Her eyes were wide and needy, cheeks flushing darker, lips gasping open to let out lewd noises. The thrusts juddered her, making her legs jump, those flats curling along with her feet, and her back arch, that spasmodic bucking unable to dislodge the stranger.

"Mm, I'm close again," she whimpered soon.

"Can't help it, can you?"

She shook her head meekly.

"Go ahead, get more cream on it."

Stronger shudders washed over her a few seconds later, and then she squealed, jerking wildly, his hands on her legs keeping her in place to take his thrusts. Connor watched that cock pump back and forth, his own cock twitching, more pre-cum burbling out, dribbling sluggishly towards his hand.

The shot changed again, and his cock twitched again from the new view.

Her pussy was the focus of the shot, trickles of juice gleaming all over its pink ripeness, a few visible on the thighs bracketing it.

That cock eased into the shot from the bottom of the frame. Connor gulped nervously, still marveling at her ability to fit its formidable length inside her so easily.

The head met those soaked folds.

The camera slid up to show her face again, her lower lip caught in between her teeth, her eyes glazed over with delight, the flushed pink of her cheeks contrasted against the dull white of the spurts of semen there.

The camera swung back down just in time to show the head of that length slipping past her slit. The rest followed, her body readily accepting the intrusion. Connor gulped nervously, imagining the strain inside her from her channel stretching around the shaft.

"Yeah, look at that..." the voice groaned.

The shaft retreated, leaving those slick confines. Connor gulped nervously again, immediately reminded of just how much Kayla had taken inside her.

And then the shaft drove forward, jabbing back to the base inside her. She cried out, but there was no pain or even discomfort in that noise, only empty-headed glee.

Several thrusts drew more cries from her. The camera swung up after the last to show off her face again, another gaze of lustful adoration aimed up at the source of that voice.

The camera swung back down. That cock began to rock slowly. The calmer rhythm did not affect Connor's continued amazement at the effortlessness of this coupling, that cock fitting comfortably inside Kayla no matter how it was given to her.

Just how many times have they done this?

The careful pace continued, only a few inches of that cock coming into view with each backwards drag. Every so often, the camera moved up to Kayla's face. Her gaze was usually aimed up past the camera, but a few times, it was aimed straight at the screen, so sultry and alluring, piercing through space and time to lock onto him.

"Nice and slow, baby girl," the voice drawled.

She whimpered, the camera moving up to show the neediness on her face.

"Nice and slow is always good...but I know how you really want it."

She whimpered again, and then the shot changed.

It was again from the side, but this time, the stranger was more assertive. One hand was on Kayla's shoulder, the other holding a fistful of her hair, keeping her head bent forward at an awkward angle. She offered no complaints, only squirming mindlessly, her legs resting against his chest, trapped in between his arms. That cock was visible in between their bodies, several inches waiting outside her.

A strong thrust drove them forward, packing her full, the impact forcing a cry from her.

Connor shuddered, his cock throbbing dangerously. More thrusts followed, the assertive position coupling with a firmer pace, the stranger working harder, the muscles of his lean physique rippling. There were still no complaints from her, just eager squeals.

"That's what you really want," the stranger groaned. "Taking it like this..."

"Yes, Daddy, fuck yes...just like this..."

The stranger kept his hips pumping, sending that cock deep into her. Connor noticed her eyes flickering between his face and where their bodies were slapping together. The previous shot had offered a perfect view of that cock meeting her pussy, and now Kayla herself was taking advantage of such a view.

The view Connor had, however, once again provided a perfect view of their bodies colliding, and of her face. The meek desire plastered across it was thrilling, yet another look he had never seen in person. Plenty of pleasure was swirled into that meekness. She bucked, her feet curling in the flats, her back arching slightly, her thighs trembling. The full reach of her figure, on display in the previous video, was concealed by the dress.

Too bad she still has it on...

The intrusive thought brought on a quick swell of shame. As usual, it could not stand against his arousal.

"That's a good bitch," the stranger crooned. "Take it just like this..."

She mewled wordlessly, the pitiful sound sending another shudder over Connor. The next thrust was harder, pushing another cry from her. Again, Connor imagined her channel straining, the tender confines helpless against such a forceful passage. That cock drew back, and more hard thrusts fired off. His own cock throbbed dangerously again, his hand holding off on stroking along it.

The stranger took his hand off her shoulder and reached to her face, a few fingers stroking over it. Those fingers went to her mouth, and she sucked them in, slurping hungrily, a delighted coo coming out past them. Connor shuddered again at the realization that she was tasting more of the dried load from her face. The stranger let her suck at his fingers for a little longer, before moving his hand back to her shoulder.

Soon, one of her squeals spiked into a wail. Her eyes fluttered, and her head tried to tilt back. That hand tugged it down, adding a whine to the end of the wail. A self-satisfied smirk crept across the stranger's face, and he glanced over to the camera.

"She can't get enough of this dick. Just has to keep creaming on it."

The stranger glanced back to Kayla, who was too busy whining to respond, and finally paused the pace. Even with that pause, his body was right on hers, that cock buried entirely between her legs. Again, Connor let his imagination get the better of him, picturing her insides stretched grotesquely around it.

The pace only resumed when she returned from the heights of ecstasy. She squealed at the first thrust, staring up at the stranger, gripping tightly to her dress and the couch, keeping the former out of the way and simply clutching to the latter. The following thrusts brought out more squeals.

"Fuck, I'm close," the stranger growled soon.

"Yes, Daddy, please, please, give me that load..."

"Been too long since you had a nice, hot load inside you, huh?"

"Yes...I need to feel it...please..."

"Let the people know how bad you need it."

The hand in her hair tugged her head towards the camera, a wince appearing amid the pleasure on her face from the added awkwardness.

"It's been a week...I'm used...to getting Daddy's cum...every day..."

Every day? They do this every day?

"We've been...apart...a week," she continued, her words coming out breathlessly from the impacts of the continued thrusts. "A week...I need his cum inside me...just feels so good...he fills me up so good...please, Daddy..."

"Don't tell me, tell the people."

She mewled pitifully. The pace carried on.

"I got his load on my face...but I need it inside me...it's the perfect reward...for taking his dick...for being a good bitch..."

Connor's eyes bulged from their sockets at her shamelessness. His hand finally began to stroke slowly along his cock.

"Please, I need it so bad...I need my Daddy to fill me up..."

The stranger tugged her head back towards him.

"Don't worry, bitch, I'll give you what you need."

"Please..."

The heat inside Connor was relentless, surging higher now, a coiling sensation starting to swirl in his core. His cock throbbed dangerously, sweat beading here and there on him.

After a few more thrusts, the pace stopped, the stranger leaving that cock buried entirely inside her. Connor groaned at the sight of their bodies so closely fused, already imagining the spurts spewing into her.

"Fuck yes, baby girl..."

Kayla purred happily, a mindless smile spreading across her face.

"Yes, Daddy...so good...I love it..."

Connor shivered, his cock throbbing dangerously again, his hand sliding towards the head, that coiling sensation unfurling.

"Take that fucking load..."

"Ooh, it's been too long...I love it when you fill me up like this..."

Connor bucked in his chair from the arriving ecstasy, bursts of semen dappling his shirt in sticky strands. A swell of shame followed, but he was too busy wallowing in that ecstasy to care about it. On the screen, the stranger had leaned forward, and was kissing Kayla, their mouths moving together.

The shame was held at bay a bit longer by the afterglow that followed the ecstasy, his body unwinding in his chair, abuzz with satisfaction. He watched the stranger pull back from Kayla, finally letting her move from the slightly uncomfortable position. She sighed, abuzz with her own satisfaction. That cock appeared, slipping from in between her legs, the ebony inches gleaming with mingled bodily fluids.

The shot changed, showing off her sex now, the folds awash with juices. A trickle of creamy white dribbled into view, offering Connor a reminder that his girlfriend had just let a stranger finish inside her.

For the second time on video...and however many times otherwise.

That sight finally ushered the shame in, his mouth running dry, the stickiness on his shirt now distinctly disgusting.

majicman21
majicman21
1,305 Followers