Is This Your Girl? Ch. 03

Story Info
A new plan enacted; Connor watches another video.
7.7k words
4.42
21k
38

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers

The courtyard was empty but for autumn leaves and the occasional squirrel. Every so often, the main door to the dormitory would open for students, but besides that, there was not much liveliness.

Connor kept his eyes on that door, barely paying attention to the book on the table in front of him.

His investigation into Kayla's infidelity had been on hold since Thursday. Friday had been spent mostly working on his thesis, and while the weekend had been busy, Kayla had been with him for the majority of it.

But as he had thought through her daily schedules, he had pinpointed more times when he was unaware of her location, either because she did not volunteer the information or because he never thought to ask.

After lunch on Mondays was one of those times. He himself had a mid-afternoon class, so he was busy for an hour and a half, but there existed a four-to-five hour stretch where he had no idea where she might be, from lunch until her night class, after which they would usually have dinner together.

So, here he was, sitting in the first floor common room of his dormitory, which was conveniently right across from hers, letting him keep watch on the front door. There was still over an hour left before his class, which gave him plenty of time to wait and verify his assumption that she would sneak off for an afternoon rendezvous with the stranger from the video. She had parted ways with Connor roughly ten minutes ago, and he had hurried up to his room to drop off his bag before hurrying right back down.

Hopefully, she didn't just leave right away. And now, she can't exactly sneak out...

The thought trailed off, and a sudden panic struck him.

Crap! The back door!

He sprang to his feet, abandoning the book, and dashed for the door.

Moving quickly and quietly, he slipped through the courtyard, and past the main door of her building, winding around to reach the back.

There she is!

Sure enough, Kayla was meandering along the footpath from the backdoor to the sidewalk.

He stayed in the shadow of the building until she reached the sidewalk, and then crept forward.

There were thankfully enough trees on the sidewalk for him to use as cover. He darted from one to the other, maintaining a certain distance, his heartbeat picking up a little from the rush of this sneakiness.

I hope nobody's watching...they'll think I'm stalking her.

She reached the end of the block and continued across the street, walking normally, nothing indicating the infidelity he was sure she was setting out for.

I don't know anything close in this specific direction besides just houses. Unless she's going on a very, very long walk through the neighborhood.

The traffic light switched to red, a steady stream of traffic commencing. He did not mind, content to let her get a little further ahead of him.

These blocks are long enough. I can keep her in sight and keep back a bit too.

The light changed, and he stepped forward towards the curb, eyes on Kayla.

"Hey, Connor!" a friendly voice came from nearby.

He glanced over to see Emily.

"Oh, uh, hi..."

"Out for a walk?"

No, I'm tracking my girlfriend to find out where her porn co-star lives.

"Yeah, just, uh...yeah, out for a walk."

"Oh, cool."

"What about you?"

She gestured down to her outfit, white sneakers, purple leggings, and a black fleece over a white t-shirt.

"Out for a run. It's a little chilly, but I like to run in the cold. I feel like I run faster, you know?"

He glanced down towards Kayla, who was steadily creeping further down the next block.

"Uh, yeah, sort of. I mean, I've been running at the gym since it got a little colder."

"That makes sense. Probably smarter than me. I could catch a cold or something."

"Maybe," he said lamely, glancing again back over towards Kayla.

"Are you alright? You seem distracted."

"Yeah, it's...my thesis. Was working on it for a little bit. That's why I went for a walk. Needed the air, you know?"

"I get it. You've been working hard on it. You were even distracted at church last night."

He fought back a wince.

While he had been in fact distracted at church, his mind had not been on his thesis. Instead, he had been dwelling on Kayla, and what his next steps should be regarding her infidelity. Part of those thoughts had focused on her whereabouts; since she had stopped accompanying him to the weekly campus masses, that time represented another portion of the day when he was unsure of those whereabouts.

I saw her just before, and usually see her right after. Would she really sneak over to his place for an hour, while I'm at church?

Emily waved a hand in front of his face, and he started, flinching in surprise.

"Earth to Connor."

"Uh, sorry," he muttered, glancing again towards Kayla, who was now close to the end of the next block.

Shit...

"That thesis is really doing a number on you."

"I guess," he admitted with a shrug.

"You know, I'm hosting a movie night for my freshmen tonight. I'm thinking I'll order some pizza too. You should come, hang out, just chill for a bit, get your mind off your thesis."

And go hang out with a bunch of freshmen?

"Isn't that for your freshmen, though?"

"They never all show up for these events, so there'll be plenty of pizza. And no one would care anyway if they found out I invited a friend."

"Uh...maybe, yeah."

"I just think it could maybe do you some good, you know?"

"I get it. I'll definitely think about it. Thanks for the invite."

Kayla turned left at the end of the next block, out of view now. His heartbeat picked up again.

"Of course. Just let me know. Bye!"

She smiled, and then started off into a light jog.

The light was now red again, so he waited, this time impatiently.

With Kayla out of sight, he glanced over at Emily. His eyes slid down to her ass for a few shameful seconds, but once she was far enough away, they turned back to the next block.

The light changed soon, and he hurried across the street. Once he reached the next block, he threw caution to the wind a bit, settling into a brisk jog.

Partway down the block, a car lurched backwards from a residential driveway, right into his path.

Oh, come on...

The driver nodded in apologetic acknowledgement as the car reversed into the street.

He nodded back, starting up that jog again.

And then noticed a young woman ahead, pushing a stroller, a small dog walking along next to it. He slowed his jog, fighting back a groan of annoyance, making to slip around them.

The dog yapped angrily at him, and the young woman scolded it, the stroller now stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, the trio blocking his way.

Oh, come on...

He dashed into the street to circumvent the new obstacle.

A horn sounded behind him. He spun, to see the same car from the driveway, the driver now shaking his head in disbelief, waving for him to get out of the street.

"Sorry!" he shouted, retreating towards the curb to let the car pass by.

Once it was past him, he hurried towards the corner.

When he rounded it, Kayla was nowhere to be seen.

Oh, come on!

He hurried down that block, looking every which way, continuing to the next corner, and glancing all around there as well. Again, she was nowhere to be seen. His shoulders sagged, his heartbeat settling, excitement giving way to disappointment.

I lost her.

* * * * *

Connor sat in his desk chair, his knees nervously bouncing.

I shouldn't. I already know it's her. There's no need to watch more videos.

His cock twitched at the thought of the video he had seen.

Another was loaded on his laptop screen, paused at the start, and his headphones were in. The voice of reason had only spoken up after he had done the necessary steps, finding the video Isaiah had sent him, scrolling down to find more, and clicking on 'Daddy Gives Baby Girl A Facial and a Creampie', which had been the first in the little row of videos.

What's there to watch? More cheating?

He clicked play.

The camera was pointed down at a sidewalk, capturing bare, tanned legs leading to a pair of red flats strolling along.

I know those shoes.

The camera swung up, and Kayla's smiling face filled the screen.

"I'm going to see Daddy," she murmured excitedly. "Haven't seen him in like, a week."

Connor swallowed nervously at that excitement, and the look of glee on her face.

The camera swung back down, and then the video cut. The flats strolled up towards a door, and then through, before swinging to the left.

A few seconds of silence followed. The camera was still pointed down, focused on a nondescript tiled floor.

"Who is it?" a tinny voice sounded from offscreen.

"It's me!" Kayla sang.

A buzz sounded, and those flats strolled through another door.

Another cut followed. Kayla was in an elevator, the camera still aimed at the floor, the lowest bank of buttons visible at the top corner of the screen.

"Yeah, it might rain though," an unfamiliar voice commented.

"Hopefully, not too much," Kayla chirped.

The elevator stopped, and the door opened.

"Have a nice day," the unfamiliar voice said.

"You too!"

Kayla slipped from the elevator, continuing down a hall, the floor again of nondescript tile. Her path was straight; since the camera was pointed towards the floor, Connor could not see any doors.

Finally, she stopped, and knocked on an offscreen door.

After a few seconds, Connor heard it open, and Kayla padded through.

"Hi, Daddy!"

"Hey, baby girl," came that familiar deep voice.

The camera wobbled, showing flashes of the floor and a wall.

And then it righted itself.

Kayla's face was turned up towards the camera, an expression of mischievous desire filling the screen.

Is she on her knees? One second in the apartment, and she's already on her knees.

The camera shifted slightly, and then gray briefs came into view at the bottom of the screen, a sizeable bulge denting the fabric. She purred, quickly curling her fingers into the waistband, dragging it down, that shaft bouncing out into view. Connor swallowed nervously, his mind flashing with images of the last video.

"You missed that dick, didn't you?" that voice teased.

She nodded, easing those briefs further down and then off. That shaft bobbed in the air, the dark tone contrasting with her lighter skin.

"I did, Daddy, I really did..."

Her lips met that broad head, and sucked softly, her hand moving to wrap around the base as well. A sigh of satisfaction came from behind the camera. She gazed up at the source of that sigh, her eyes full of need and affection.

She's never looked at me like that.

A hand moved from behind the camera and settled on her head. There was no assertiveness from it for now, letting her work at her own pace.

Her lips pushed down, taking in another inch.

"That's it, baby girl, just like that..."

She dropped lower. The sight was obscene, her lips wrapped around that thickness, steadily taking in another inch and then another, until she was about halfway to the base. The voice let out a groan, a few fingers of the hand on her head caressing over her hair.

Much like in the last video, she struggled to take in more after a certain point.

Determination joined the need and affection in her eyes. A light gag came next, but she soldiered on, doing her best to force herself further down.

"Take your time..."

When she finally drew back off that cock, there were no apologetic whines like in the last video, only a few breathless gasps as she nuzzled against it, slicking her cheek with her own saliva.

After several long seconds, she went back to the head, and sucked it past her lips. The voice growled, back in that warm mouth, those lips bringing in the first few inches, and then continuing along towards where they had stopped.

The determination flared in her eyes. Connor watched inch after inch force her lips to stretch, his own cock starting to swell. The hand on her head stayed still, only stroking occasionally at her hair. Her lips reached further down, another gag coming from her.

I've already seen her take it all once. It's still insane to see.

The going was slow, but that determination helped her press on. His eyes bulged from their sockets, sweat forming on his forehead from the sheer lewdness of watching his girlfriend swallow such a formidable length. The heat of a shameful arousal built inside him, but the arousal strong-armed the shame towards the back of his mind.

Finally, the last inch nudged in past her lips. Those swollen balls were flush against them, meeting a few strands of saliva as she gurgled softly, bringing up a coating of spit.

"Ah yeah, that's it..."

Her eyes brimmed with tears, the determination there replaced by triumph. The hand on her head still only stroked affectionately.

Until she tried to draw back, an inch or two slipping from her mouth.

The hand pressed down, and she gagged around those inches, forced to take them back in.

"Not yet," the voice said firmly.

The camera shifted slightly, showing a bit of a side profile of Kayla, giving Connor a better look at her outfit, a simple blue dress dotted with a white floral pattern, a tempting hint of cleavage visible.

I know that dress.

It did not escape his notice that her other hand was under the dress.

She gagged again, a tear falling unbidden. The camera pulled back to showcase her face, a vein standing out on her forehead, another tear falling, a string of saliva unspooling from her lips.

"Come on, you can hold it..."

A retch followed, loud and nasty, making Connor gulp nervously, his cock at full size now, a noticeable lump at the crotch of his jeans. More strands of spit burbled up past her lips, the fine white film smearing onto those balls.

"Alright," the voice allowed a few seconds later, the hand relaxing.

Her lips slid back up, popping wetly off the head. Kayla nuzzled against it, sucking down some much-needed breaths but still offering a shameless adoration. A trickle of pre-cum seeped out, further slicking her cheek. The camera shifted again, keeping her and that shaft in the frame but showing her hand working steadily under her dress.

"Are you close?"

"Yes, Daddy..."

"Don't take your eyes off the camera when you cum. I want everyone to feel like you're looking right at them when you cream yourself."

"Yes, Daddy..."

Connor groaned, the heat of arousal mounting across his body.

Those alluring eyes stared straight at him. Kayla trembled from the encroaching orgasm, nuzzling against that shaft, occasionally leaving soft kisses here and there.

A strong shudder washed over her soon, those eyes fluttering but not moving off the camera, more pre-cum oozing out onto her face.

"There you go, baby girl, that's it..."

That shaft lifted then and slapped down onto her face.

More slaps followed, aiming at different parts of her face, dropping onto her nose, each cheek, over her forehead, on her lips. Her orgasm dwindled, but there was obviously plenty of delight for her in the simple act of taking those slaps.

After the last slap, on her forehead, that shaft dragged over the bridge of her nose, and then lined up to her lips. The head slipped through, those lips quickly slurping around it. Her hand worked from the base, stroking steadily along.

"I'm close too. Been too long, can't hold out much longer."

Kayla cooed around her mouthful, excitement flashing in her eyes.

The hand at her hair tugged pointedly. She let the head slip from her mouth, giving it another kiss, before aiming it at her face, her hand still stroking along the length.

"Yeah...this load is going right on that pretty face."

Connor watched with wide eyes, his cock throbbing.

Is she really just going to let him...do that?

"Mm, I'll be even prettier with it on my face..."

I guess she is...shouldn't be surprised after the last video.

The voice chuckled, that hand stroking over her hair. She giggled, batting her eyelashes, excitement reigning in her eyes. The lightly tanned skin of her face was already smeared with spit and pre-cum.

Her hand sped up, and Connor felt his twitch towards the bulge in his jeans.

A sigh came from the voice.

The first spurt lanced across her cheek. She purred at the impact, her eyes fluttering again.

The following spurts went all over, her hand guiding them. Connor squirmed in his chair, watching those gooey bursts slap against her upturned face, glazing those pretty features in clinging semen. More purrs fell from her, that voice adding more sighs as well. Her hand continued to work along the length, coaxing out the rest of that load.

The last few dribbles topped off that mess, leaving her face streaked. Her careful aim had avoided her eyes, but thoroughly painted the rest of her features, the line of fire reaching up into her hairline, matting down a few of those tresses. She let go of that cock and reached up to rub a few strands of semen into her skin. That cock moved from the screen to let her face become the sole focus.

"Feels good, baby girl?"

"Mm-hmm...love how it feels...so hot and sticky..."

The camera pulled back a bit, showing off her outfit again, and then dipped down to show her free hand again under her dress. That hand moved steadily as she massaged a few more streaks of cum into her skin with her other hand, giving her face a dull glow in various spots.

Connor finally let his hand stray over the bulge in his jeans, the heat of lust overwhelming his shame.

The camera stayed fixed on her. The hand at her hair slid down to stroke at her chin, and then dipped past it to run a few fingers over her neck.

Pleasure built on her semen-streaked face. That hand crept over her cleavage and then snuck into her dress, the intrusion only adding to her pleasure.

"Come on, cum for the people..."

She moaned, biting her lip, arching her back into the hand in her dress, her own hand working harder.

Soon enough, strong shudders broke over her. That voice chuckled, that hand still inside her dress.

As her ecstasy dissipated, the camera pulled back, offering a better shot of her on her knees. The hand she had under her dress slipped out, and she brought those fingers to her lips to suck at them.

By now, Connor was quivering with arousal, his cock throbbing restlessly. The sight of her kneeling on the floor, face coated in cum, an expression of gleeful satisfaction peeking out around the creamy streaks, added greatly to that arousal. A swell of shame would pop up every so often, but the arousal kept it at bay.

His hand snuck over to the zipper of his jeans and began to drag it down. He did not stop it from then dipping into his boxers and fishing his cock out. The shaft was stiff and needy, a few thin streams of pre-cum burbling from the head. He groaned, carefully wrapping his hand around the base, the length twitching at that grip.

* * * * *

Mm...I always love how it feels on my face...I missed it.

Kayla let out a sigh, a few fingers running across the streaks of semen on her face.

"It's so naughty to think that everyone will be watching me take it on my face," she murmured.

"They've already seen you swallow my cum and take a creampie."

"True. That was naughty too though."

Victor chuckled, stretching slightly, his arm slipping from around her shoulder.

"Ready for round two now? Or do you want to cuddle a bit more?"

She nodded.

"I'm ready. But why do I have to keep the dress on? I would think people would want to see me naked."

"Oh, of course people want to see you naked, baby girl. But I want the vibe to be like, we haven't seen each other in a week, and you come in and we just go at it right away. You wanted to cuddle for a bit before the second part, but they don't need to know that. Plus, everyone saw your body in the last video. We'll tease them with this one. I guarantee you people will comment about how much they want to see it, and then in the next video you'll be naked again."

majicman21
majicman21
1,311 Followers