Is This Your Girl? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's not go another week in between seeing each other again," the voice spoke up.

"Mm, definitely not," Kayla purred, her hand coming down into view, meeting more trickles, gathering a few.

The camera swung up to her face. She sucked at her fingers, savoring the collected trickles.

"Shit, at this rate you might as well never leave."

"Only if you keep giving me loads like these," she shot back, her other hand dragging a few fingers over her face to collect more of the semen there.

A shudder ran over Connor, this one of shame instead of arousal.

His cum is leaking from her, and still on her face.

The camera lingered on her as she slurped up the strands from her face.

"Alright," the voice finally spoke up. "Say bye to the people."

"Bye!" she sang, blowing a kiss.

The camera swung around to show the stranger's face.

"Peace!" he said with a grin, throwing up two fingers.

The video ended.

Connor closed the window and sat back in his chair. Amid the surging shame, his thoughts went to the timing of the video.

This one was uploaded after the first, and judging from her dress, it was also the summer. She came home from campus a few times, but which time was this after? And was she just thinking about him whenever we met up?

His thoughts went then to Kayla's current whereabouts.

She's definitely with him. But how long does she usually spend with him? Hmm...maybe after class I should drive over to where I lost track of her and wait to see if she shows up.

The thought was intriguing, but a more rational rejoinder followed.

You're going to stake the area out, but you have no idea where specifically she went beyond where you lost track of her, or how long she'll be there, or even if she'd still be there when you get to that spot? That's insane.

* * * * *

It's almost five...for all I know, she's back on campus already.

Connor sighed.

His car was parked on the corner a block down from where he had lost track of Kayla.

There wasn't enough time for her to have gone further down, he had thought while deciding where to park. She had to have made that first right. Otherwise, I would've seen her.

Class had been torturous, not because of the subject but because of how often his mind had wandered to Kayla. When the professor had dismissed the class, he had hurried to his car, having decided well before then to stake out that area despite the possibility of not seeing her.

It's been fifteen minutes, he thought idly. How much longer do I want to wait?

His phone buzzed, and he grabbed it, casting a quick glance down the block.

[Btw,] a text from Emily began, [the movie tonight is Princess Bride. I remember you saying you've never seen it. You should definitely come by!]

[Yeah, I might,] he texted back. [I'll let you know.]

Her response was a smiley face emoji.

Always so sweet. You wouldn't cheat on me with a random black guy if we were dating.

His eyes slid back down the block.

A few minutes later, Kayla appeared, popping out from the left somewhere in the middle of the block. His heartbeat picked up, and he slumped in his seat, watching her stroll along, blind to his attention.

Her path cut across the street, further minimizing the chance of seeing him, and she continued on out of sight.

He slipped from his car, hurrying down to where she had appeared.

There was a pathway behind the houses that cut through the block, offering a shortcut to the next one. He followed it, coming out at that next block.

I don't know what I expected to find, he thought, glancing around. I assume she went right, but there's no way of knowing.

Nevertheless, he spent a few more minutes in the area, heading further down to the right, going all the way to the next block in case there was some clue there. Even calling up the first part of the video, where she had been strolling along, offered no details besides the sidewalk and occasional slivers of grass.

I need to actually follow her next time, all the way to his place.

Soon, he was back on campus.

His phone buzzed during the short walk from the parking lot to his dorm.

[I'm not feeling campus food tonight,] Kayla texted. [Why don't we do Chinese?]

He stared at the text for a few seconds before replying.

[Actually, Emily invited me to one of her RA events, so I'm having dinner there.]

[Oh boo lol. Have fun!]

He put his phone back in his pocket.

Don't boo me. You're the one cheating on me and filming it.