Is This Your Girl? Ch. 04

Story Info
Connor tries again and weighs his options.
5.4k words
4.12
14.4k
23

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers

A light sheen of sweat glistened on Connor's forehead even with the chill in the air. His heart raced, beating quickly, his throat dry and parched.

Kayla was further down the block, walking along merrily. Much like the last time he had followed her, there was nothing in her strides that indicated the taboo nature of what she was setting out for.

What was different from that last time, however, was the success of the endeavor.

At least so far...

With every block, his nervous excitement had increased, knowing that those blocks brought him closer and closer to where her infidelity was taking place. And while every block had offered potential obstacles, none had been enough to stop him. He had kept his eyes pinned on Kayla, making sure to stay back, occasionally ducking behind trees or cars. The neighborhood was unfamiliar, but he did his best to mark makeshift waypoints, using unique houses, small parks, and other noteworthy landmarks to create a mental map.

Halfway down the next block, Kayla turned into the walkway of a nondescript apartment building. Connor looked up at the building, taking in the drab brown of the outside, the sight utterly uninteresting.

I don't know what I expected...neon lights saying 'THIS IS WHERE SHE MAKES THOSE VIDEOS'?

Shrugging off that minor disappointment, he crept up closer to the walkway. Kayla was already through the first set of doors, waiting at the second set to be let into the lobby, unaware of his gaze through the glass panes of those first doors.

A few minutes later, well after she had disappeared into the building proper, he made a move towards the door. An old woman, carrying a paper bag and wielding a burnished wooden cane, had turned into the walkway, offering an opportunity for him to follow someone inside.

Act natural...like you live here.

She glanced over at him as he came up behind her, very mindfully moving steadily to not surprise her with sudden moves. Her eyebrow arched slightly.

Act natural...

They reached the front doors together, and he opened them for her, stepping aside to let her pass. A hint of a smile appeared on her face, a grateful nod following.

The second set of doors awaited. He felt his heart rate pick up again as she dug into her purse.

"You don't look familiar, young man," she said then, her voice casual, but a certain intent underlying it. "Don't live here, do you?"

He shook his head.

"No, ma'am, just...visiting a friend."

She nodded, finally producing a set of keys from her purse, a small fob attached to the ring opening the doors for them. He eased them further open for her, stepping aside again to let her pass, receiving another subtle smile.

"Thank you, young man."

"You're welcome, ma'am."

She shuffled inside the lobby, and he followed along slowly, glancing around to get the lay of the land.

Now...where are the elevators? Guess I'll just have to keep following her.

"Are you coming with me to get my mail?" she asked, her smile wider now.

"Uh...no?"

The uncertain answer only amused her further.

"First time visiting this friend, huh?"

He hesitated, but then nodded.

"Elevators are that way," she told him, pointing to the right side of the lobby. "Around that corner."

A blush of embarrassment was already coloring his cheeks, and it bloomed hotter as he nodded again, setting off in that direction, hearing a small chuckle from her on his way past.

In front of the elevators, another dilemma presented itself.

I have no idea what floor this guy is on...I probably should have taken that into account.

He chose the second floor, his heart rate picking up again as the elevator slipped into motion.

When the doors opened, he crept out, casting furtive glances this way and that, half-expecting an apartment door to open and Kayla to catch him snooping around. His heart rate picked up a bit more from the nervousness and excitement as he reached the first door.

It would be very convenient if it was the first apartment.

Unsurprisingly, the name on the door was unfamiliar, as were the names on the other apartment doors. He snuck back to the elevator, his heart still beating rapidly, every little noise drawing an alert glance.

The third floor was just as unhelpful but more exciting. Halfway down the hall, a door opened nearby. He dove around the corner, breathing heavily, and waited a few seconds before peeking out.

Nope...not her...or him...

He sighed, feeling his heart settle somewhat.

After checking out the fourth floor, and meeting similar results, he admitted defeat.

I don't know what I thought would happen...

His heart raced still on his way out of the building, but he avoided running into Kayla and any other people as well.

Finally, he was back out on the street.

How long does she usually spend with him? Maybe there's somewhere around here I can wait...

He glanced across the street to a similar apartment building. A bench was to the left of the building's walkway, unused but for a bird perched on the back of it. Glancing around, keeping an eye out for any nosy neighbors, he hurried across the street.

Act natural...

The bird flew away as he approached the bench. He sat down, doing his best to appear relaxed, keeping his eyes on the front doors across the street.

Act like you live here...just hanging out on the bench on a chilly afternoon.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kayla knocked on the door, a surge of excitement running through her.

The door opened quickly. Victor smirked at her.

"Hey baby girl."

She smiled back, stepping over the threshold and sidling up to him, a hand splaying across his bare chest.

"Hey Daddy..."

One of his hands went to her hip, the other closing the door over her shoulder. He kissed her, a little moan spilling from her mouth into his. As soon as the door closed, that hand matched the other on her other hip.

And then he lifted her, hoisting her into his arms. She giggled, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. The kiss broke, and she nuzzled at his neck as he padded away from the door and deeper into the apartment.

Soon enough, he tossed her onto the bed, stepping back to watch her squirm with neediness, her eyes moving to the bulge in his briefs. She looped her thumbs into her leggings, easing them down, showing off her panties. His gaze did not waver, and neither did the look of desire on his face, that bulge straining against his briefs. The leggings were by her knees, and she eased off her shoes before shimmying the leggings down to her ankles.

She finally slipped them off, and then did the same with her sweatshirt and t-shirt, her top half left semi-revealed much quicker than her bottom half. Her squirming grew more restless at the heat building in his gaze, his eyes roaming over her figure, covered now only by a bra and panties.

His hand landed on her foot, and trailed up along her calf, that simple touch delighting her. She reached back to take off her bra, teasing him by taking her time, letting the cups slump forward, keeping them pressed to her chest. His brow arched, his hand stroking idly along her calf, staying just below the knee. She giggled again, letting the bra fall. His hand darted past her knee then to her panties. She lifted her hips to let him slide them down; once they were discarded, she was left naked, her figure fully exposed to his hungry eyes.              

He stripped off his briefs, in turn fully exposing his cock to her just-as-hungry eyes. The sight of that stiff shaft immediately added to her neediness. Her thighs spread mindlessly, a hand creeping over her belly to rub at her folds.

The bed shifted from his weight as he climbed on, slipping in between her thighs. She spread them wider, shuddering even before his mouth landed on her stomach, kissing a trail down towards her sex. His eyes flickered up to watch her reaction just as his mouth met it. She groaned loudly, eyes widening, cheeks flushing. Her back arched, a hand moving to his head to stroke over his hair.

His mouth worked steadily, offering plenty of pleasure. The bedsheets were rumpled by her energetic squirming, the room filled with her groans.

"Fuck yes...ooh your mouth always feels so good on me..."

A hand slid over her stomach, teasing the tensing flesh, and reached her breasts. Fingers trapped a nipple between them.

His mouth found her clit then, turning her next groan into a squeal. The stronger spark of pleasure lasted for a few seconds before he slid back down to her slit, sucking and slurping, gorging himself on her juices. She tilted her head back, his insistent stimulation adding to her already formidable excitement.

As the pleasure rose higher, her squirming grew more restless, occasionally becoming bucking and writhing. His hands held her lower half and midsection down, but her upper half was not under his control, her back arching sharply, her head tilting back to press into the pillows, her hair fluttering about. More juices flowed forth, offering plenty for him to lap up, his murmurs of satisfaction adding to her delight.

"Mm, keep going like that, please, please..."

A chuckle interrupted the murmurs, but he carried on eagerly eating her out.

Ecstasy arrived soon, a lewd squeal spilling from her. She bucked, her lower half still held down, but her back arching sharply again, her head tossing from side to side, her eyes rolling towards the backs of their sockets.

His mouth slipped off her sex and trailed over her thigh. As the ecstasy ran its course, he kissed and nipped up over her hip and belly. She cooed, reacting to those sensations, stroking at his hair.

He took his time roaming over her midsection and upper half. By the time he reached her mouth, ecstasy had given way to afterglow. Their kiss was soft and slow. His hands landed on her hips, taking a firm hold.

And then he leaned back and eased her over onto her stomach. She cooed again, playfully waggling her hips at him, peeking over her shoulder just in time to watch him raise a hand and bring it down on her ass. The slap made her squeal. Five more came, each one followed by another squeal, the lurid sounds ringing out in the room. He chuckled, thoroughly enjoying himself.

A hard warmth nudged against her thigh. Her pussy clutched at the promise of his cock.

"Please, Daddy..."

That warmth teased slowly along her thigh.

"Please...I need you inside me..."

Another slap landed on her ass, and she squealed shamelessly.

The head of his cock reached her folds, still moving slowly, tracing along the slit, collecting several strands of her wetness. Her head hung, hair falling over her face, desperate shudders breaking out along her figure.

"Please, give me your dick...I need it, Daddy, give me your-"

His hips swung forward, driving him straight through her yielding slit. As usual, her body wholeheartedly accepted the intrusion, her snug channel clutching at his cock, smothering it with slick spasms, his growl of satisfaction followed by her cry of joy. She pushed her ass back at him, and he answered that neediness with another spank, his palm connecting with that ripe flesh. The sharp sensation swirled into the pleasure of him filling her up. That first thrust stopped with the shaft lodged halfway through her slit.

She peeked over her shoulder again, drinking in the expression of barely restrained lust on his face. A dangerous passion gleamed in his eyes, his lips drawn back to reveal gritted teeth, his eyebrows knitted into two dark arches. Her pussy clutched at him, begging for more.

A second thrust soothed that neediness and tugged another cry from her. Her hands took up fistfuls of the bedsheets, her knees pressing into the mattress, her head again hanging. That cry turned into gasping groans.

A third thrust finished his conquest, sending him to the base inside her. Every inch of that thick shaft throbbed inside her, a wondrous sensation that never failed to thrill her, rendering her unable to ignore the fact that her body had been ruthlessly torn open and made to act as a sheath for him. More groans spilled from her, followed by another growl from him. His hands squeezed at her hips, enjoying that soft skin caught in his grip. Another peek over her shoulder revealed his expression of lust had turned into one of absolute pleasure.

"Fuck yes, baby girl, so damn good..."

She answered that praise with a mewl, delighted to hear not only those words but the way in which he said them, the sigh underlying them, the trembling breath they floated on, the husky tones of his voice.

I just love knowing he's enjoying this as much as I am...

His hands squeezed again at her hips.

More thrusts came suddenly, his hips moving with a determined rhythm, battering at her sex. She cried out, caught off guard but happy to take whatever was given. Her ass worked back at him as best as it could but was outmatched by the strength he brought to bear. That initial cry trailed off into mewls, her voice warbling weakly, breath hitching from the impacts.

"Goddamn, your pussy's amazing...like always..."

The praise, and the breathless huskiness of his voice, were two more delights.

His cock forced her channel to accommodate every inch again and again, driving from the tip to the base repeatedly. She arched her back, tossing her head from side to side, knuckles white from her tight grip on the bedsheets.

The room was filled with lewd noises, her mewls mingling with his growls, complementing each other, their bodies coming together roughly, flesh whacking against flesh, the juices flowing from her pussy only making the proceedings wetter and messier.

And then the ruthless pace calmed. His arm wrapped around her stomach, and he hauled her back against him. She cooed, nuzzling into the embrace, again caught off guard but again eager to take whatever was given, this time luxuriating in the feeling of his forearm around her stomach and his chest against her back. His hips moved still, but very intently, keeping his cock sliding back and forth. She tilted her head back, and his mouth found hers, their kiss again steady and languid. His other hand teased up from her hip, sliding in between her breasts, targeting one. A nipple was trapped between two fingers, the deft digits rolling and tweaking the sensitive bud, drawing a moan from her.

His mouth moved off hers and trailed down to her neck. She squirmed mindlessly, her moans now unmuffled. His cock squished through her drenched channel. His mouth sucked at her skin, teeth nipping gently. His fingers played with her nipples, alternating between the two, paying devoted attention to the stiff buds. She moaned louder as his teeth grew more assertive, claiming a mouthful of her neck, the skin there at their mercy.

Her eyes widened as she realized the inherent danger.

"Shit, stop, stop it..."

She jerked in his arms, and when he did not move, she slapped him on the shoulder, twisting around to fix him with an annoyed glare.

"If you leave a hickey, I swear to god!"

He had taken his mouth off hers at the slap, and now smiled apologetically.

"Sorry...I forget you don't want them anymore."

"You know it isn't that," she shot back, shuddering as his fingers continued to play with her nipples. "Connor would notice. I don't want to have that conversation."

He shrugged and leaned down to kiss at her shoulder. That lighter sensation was wonderful, any worries immediately forgotten. The rush of guilt that followed any thought of Connor was tamped down almost as immediately, helped by that sensation and the rising pleasure.

His hips continued with that calm rhythm. The kisses along her shoulder trailed back towards her neck, but he bypassed it, reaching her mouth in short order for another relaxed kiss.

And then he shoved her forward, abruptly breaking it. She yelped in surprise, but managed to catch her fall, ending up back on her hands and knees. The thrusts started right up, catching her again off guard, again nothing offered on her end but enthusiastic acceptance. Her cries filled the room, shameless expressions of delight. Quivers cascaded along her nubile figure, sweat gleaming here and there. One of his hands was back at her hip, while the other busied itself at her breasts, caressing, rubbing, sometimes leaving sharp slaps on the swaying swells. Whatever he did added to her pleasure.

"Face down, ass up," came his command.

She obeyed quickly, her cheek meeting the cool sheets.

"Hands behind your back."

She obeyed quickly again, eager to render herself helpless.

The bed shifted as he positioned himself above her. His hands wrapped tightly around her wrists, pinning them to the small of her back.

The thrusts had not stopped during his change in positioning, and now they only increased in strength and ferocity. More cries fell from her, her delight always increased by such authoritative treatment.

"Fuck yes, drill me, Daddy, please!"

He squeezed at her wrists, the spark of discomfort swirling into her heady glee. His cock drove through her channel, the tender flesh taking every inch again and again, bathing that intruder in slick juices. She was battered relentlessly, juddered down into the mattress, her ass bouncing from the thrusts, her breasts jiggling underneath her, the undignified position she was in affording her no quarter against his effort.

"Ooh yes, give it to me good!"

Her pleasure surged towards ecstasy. She groaned softly, shivering and wriggling, toes curling, fingers clenching, eyes fluttering.

An orgasm struck. Her pussy seized around that shaft, the stronger, wilder clutching drawing a snarl from him. He kept up the furious pace, pounding down into her, squeezing harder at her wrists, more discomfort simply bleeding into her all-encompassing delight. The noises she made were base and animalistic, pitiful, weak bleats, ragged, breathless whimpers, emphasizing her helplessness against his might.

"Fuck, you got me close," came his low growl.

Her whimpers became excited coos. She tried to peek back over her shoulder, hoping to watch the oncoming ecstasy wash across his face.

"Nah, keep that face down, baby girl, face down..."

She stayed in position, her eyes fixed on the wall next to the bed, indulging anyway in the noises he made and the way his cock pulsed dangerously, still driving into her, her own orgasm now transitioning into afterglow.

The thrusts did not stop even as the spurts erupted from him. His hips hammered down against her, the ferocity combining with the warm flood of semen to push her into another orgasm. She cried out wordlessly, her voice trembling from the ecstasy. Her channel seized around the continued spurts, joyously accepting that gift. The thrusts grew less rhythmic, more frenzied, the extra muscle forcing a few lewd grunts from her after that cry, the last spurts firing out deep inside her as his cock drove to the base.

Finally, after one last thrust, he hauled her back against him again. Their mouths met, the tender kiss juxtaposed with the roughness that had ended only seconds before. His hips stopped moving entirely, but his cock was still buried inside her, surrounded by the sloshing warmth of his cum, smothered by the sleek embrace of her channel.

Slowly and carefully, he eased the both of them down onto the bed, at first draping himself over her, unwilling to break the kiss, but then finally slipping off her to stretch out on the bed. She stretched out as well, as always wanting to be close to him, resting her head on his chest, splaying her hand across his stomach, resting a leg on his thigh. Her soft sigh of satisfaction broke through the silence in the room, followed by his low laugh of amusement.

majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers
12