All Comments on 'Is This Your Girl? Ch. 04'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This could be a good story but it is not making any headway. Absolutely nothing new since he watched the first video. Pick up the pace or just end the story. It's become quite boring. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4 chapters of the same thing. Please move this story along, it just the same ever chapter. He has the proof she can’t lie. Fill in some of the gaps who is this Victor, how did they meet? Do they really having feelings for each other or is it just sex? Why is she still with Connor? How can Connor still be with her knowing she’s really a slut? You should be able to tell by the ratings people aren’t happy with this story. Please, move it forward!!!

jdbagjdbagover 2 years ago

Connor needs to grow a pair, send the videos to everyone she knows, including family, and dump her whore ass. Seriously though, fucking get on with it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
wow

4 chapters in and he still hasn't made up his mind yet. He is looking more and more like a loser that is just going to accept being a bitch. He needs to accept it or leave her it isn't a hard decision

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the haters (who I assume are mad Connor hasn't either Won or Lost yet, whatever that means). Love how the story's going so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the comment pick up the pace or just end the story. Nothing interesting is happening, so boring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has been going on for over a year and it hasn't added anything since chpt 1. Shit or get off the pot man!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, I thought maybe it was just me with this story because I usually don’t read stories in this category. It come up in my feed from following you & I really didn’t pay attention to the category it was. I thought maybe all stories in the area are like this but from the comments I read I see I am not alone. This story started over a year ago & is no farther along nor do we know any more information than we did a year ago. 4 chapters of him following her, watching her videos & her being a total whore! Boring!! 💤 I actually can’t believe you wrote this. Please either move it along or just end it!! Don’t torture us with the boring nonsense anymore!

vazkor13vazkor13over 2 years ago

Good story but I agree with other coments : it's time to shake that up.

At least we could have some more informations about how it began? what are Kayla intents ?

It looks like a cuckold or NTR story in the making, I'am not fan of those, but whatever float your boat is good, what is boring is that statu quoi.

Connor is so incredibly passive that it's difficult to root for him, anf IMH Oa story without a MC you like or root for si doomed to failed.

Despite those critics, I like the way you write and thank for your offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Breaking up is not too hard to do--here..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i agree. Boring! Who would wait to see if a whore would choose him especially after she gave up her cherry. Why is she keeping Connor around. You can't write a reasonable story to make up for this .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's no story information on how Kayla and Victor met and who Victor is or what he does for a living or where Isaiah fits in to the mix by sending Conner the videos , as all the ingredients are there but no explanation on there purpose who how they mix together .

Please finish this or it'll end up like a lot of the other unfinished stories on here making readers frustrated as to what the ending is all about .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why does the author not answer people back? He states in his bio to send him messages & he will answer. So far no response back from any messages.. that's more annoying than this stupid story that's going nowhere!!! UGH

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story fucking sucks! Slow, boring and just bad. Why doesn't he just join her and suck the guy off? Seems like a great soy boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So like most stories on here no ending , the intrigue is there but no background on the players such a waste of a read .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story but am very invested now and need to know how it ends! So I hope you come back to this one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Connor is an adult. Let him act like one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES