Is This Your Girl? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That silence resumed for a few minutes, both of them simply enjoying the shared intimacy.

"So," he finally said, breaking that silence, "have you thought about what we were talking about the other day?"

She frowned.

"You mean moving in with you after graduation?"

"Yeah."

"That's still a ways away."

"I know. But I thought maybe you'd given it some thought."

A slight annoyance made her draw back.

"I said I'd think about it. You literally only asked me like, a few days ago."

"And I was just wondering if you'd thought about it. Like I said then, it makes sense."

"It's a big decision though," she shot back. "I'm not going to figure that out in a few days."

"True," he said, shrugging dismissively. "But you can still think about it."

"I would have to figure out the little details, you know, like how to make certain people not suspicious about why I'm moving in with a random guy."

"I'm not a random guy, though."

"You would be to my family. And to Connor. Besides my roomies, no one knows about us."

"Yeah, and you want to keep it that way, huh?"

She drew back further, arching an eyebrow.

"You have a problem with that?"

He shrugged again.

"I already told you, I'd like having you around all the time so I could fuck you whenever I want. And since you said you might look for a job in the area for after graduation, you wouldn't have to look for your own place too. Besides, who cares what your family thinks?"

"I care," she said tersely. "Because, you know, they're my family."

"And what about Connor? You still going to date him after graduation?"

She groaned in annoyance.

"I really would rather not have this conversation right now."

"Why not?"

She pursed her lips.

"Because I don't want to. I said I'd think about what you said, and I will. Just not right this sec."

He met her annoyed look with a calm expression.

"Fair enough," he finally said, shrugging again, reaching out to coax her closer.

She rolled her eyes in residual annoyance as she rested her head on his chest, their bodies coming back together.

Silence fell again, this time flavored with awkwardness.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hopefully, she doesn't spend too long in there. I do have to get back to campus eventually.

Connor was still sitting on the bench across the street from the apartment building. His knee bounced nervously, a steady anxiety roiling inside him. An hour had already passed.

His phone buzzed, so he reached into his pocket.

"Hey Isaiah," he murmured, eyes still fixed across the street.

"Hey man...how're you doing?"

"I'm...alright," he finished lamely.

"Man, I mean about, you know, the Kayla thing. How're you feeling about that?"

Connor thought for a few seconds.

"I...it certainly doesn't feel good."

"Have you thought about it?"

"Of course I have."

"But have you thought about what you're going to do? Last time we talked you weren't sure."

"I'm...still not sure."

"You don't think you should call her out on it?"

"I followed her to the guy's place," he blurted suddenly. "I'm sitting across the street from his building."

"Really? You followed her?"

"Yeah...at least, I think it's the guy's place. Makes sense. She's come here before."

"What're you going to do when she comes out?"

"I...don't know."

"What do you want to do, man?"

"I also don't know..."

There was a brief hesitation on Isaiah's part.

"You should really figure that out."

"Thanks," Connor said drily. "Really top-notch advice there."

"Sorry man, but this isn't your girl like, flirting with a dude. She's straight-up fucking a dude. And making videos."

"I know that already. But I don't know what I want to do here. Confronting her is the obvious thing to do, but..."

"If you confront her, everything is out in the open?"

"...pretty much. Like...I know she's cheating on me. But if I confront her I have to decide what to do about that. It makes it more...real or something, you know?"

"I think I do, man. Not that I've been in your position. It's a shitty thing to have to figure out."

"I also have questions about this whole thing. Questions I want answers to, questions I think I deserve answers to. When it started, why it started, all that stuff...and if I confront her, then maybe that just blows it all up, and she just leaves me for him..."

"I don't know...if she was going to leave you for him, why wouldn't she have done that already?"

"Because she hasn't had to make that choice."

"Ah. True."

Another brief hesitation from Isaiah followed.

"Have you watched any more videos?" he finally asked.

"Just one," Connor admitted. "One where she's been away from him for a week or whatever. Seems like that one was also filmed over the summer."

"There...are videos that seem like they were filmed more recently..."

Connor could not help but think about his friend watching those videos.

He's already watched at least one...means he's seen as much of Kayla as I have...

"I don't want to watch them though."

The statement was delivered with enough firmness, but Connor could not fool himself.

I've done a good job staying away from them...but I can't deny I'm curious...

The two videos he had watched had been undeniably arousing, but that arousal, and the climaxes he had gotten from it, had been swiftly followed by shame and disgust. Neither of those emotions seemed to be strong enough to ward off thoughts of what the rest of those videos would be like.

"Fair enough."

More hesitation was eventually broken by a question.

"So, what's the plan for today? You're just going to sit across from the building?"

"Pretty much," Connor said simply. "I know I should confront her, but...I don't know if I want to yet. I know about this, but she doesn't know I know. So, I can play this a little slow."

"True. You can take your time with it."

"Exactly. I can maybe find out more about this guy too, like who exactly he is. Maybe I can wait here another day and see if I can follow him too or something."

"You think he'd recognize you?"

"I have no idea. I don't know him, but for all I know, Kayla's shown him pictures of me."

"What would you do if you followed him?"

"Again, I have no idea. I'm sort of...thinking out loud right now."

"You know," Isaiah began thoughtfully, "they've never mentioned a boyfriend in the videos. So, maybe she's never told him about you."

You've watched enough videos to be sure they've never mentioned a boyfriend?

"Maybe. That's one possibility. In that case, the blame would be all Kayla's."

"Oh, by the way, speaking of the guy, I asked my friend about him. He doesn't know the guy either, so dead end there."

"Oh well. Thanks for asking anyway. And thanks for listening, Isaiah. I appreciate it."

"Of course, man. You know I got your back."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Fuck, choke on it, bitch..."

Kayla gurgled softly, staring up at the pleasure plastered across Victor's face, shuddering at the lust underlying it. Her fingers worked at her pussy, the rush of taking every inch of his cock deep combining with their steady efforts to offer her plenty of pleasure as well.

"There you go, that's good..."

The gurgle turned into a coo. A throb ran along his shaft, and his hips bucked. His cock was already crammed entirely down her throat, so the only result was her lower lip brushing across a bit more of his balls, the swollen sacks already smeared with a gooey coating of her spit.

"Won't last much longer..."

His gruff growl drew another coo from her. The promise of a fresh load excited her. Her fingers rubbed eagerly, pushing her own pleasure higher, squishing through the abundant trickles of her juices.

Their orgasms arrived at the same time. His fired down her throat, the spurts erupting powerfully, his cock twitching and pulsing, his hand pressing on her head. Hers washed over her, the waves of rich bliss suffusing her nerves with heady euphoria, that euphoria strengthened by those spurts shooting down her throat. A weak gag spilled from her, her eyes fluttering from her climax.

"Fuck yes, baby girl..."

The air dissipated from her lungs as the spurts continued. She did not struggle, only squirming, those movements provoked by those waves of bliss.

When his orgasm ran its course, he was quick to ease her along his cock, the firm grip he kept on her hair guiding her. The head popped wetly from her mouth, and she sucked down air, gasping for much-needed breath, his hand stroking over her hair. After a few more breaths, she slipped down to his balls, kissing all over them.

She indulged in such mindless indulgence for a little while. It was only when Victor tapped pointedly on her forehead that she stopped.

"I'd hate for my balls to be the reason you're late for work," he joked.

She giggled, and after a kiss at the head of his cock, she left the bed and padded into the bathroom.

The image in the mirror was one she had grown used to: her face dappled with a sheen of sweat, strained tears streaking down her cheeks, her lips and chin smeared with saliva and pre-cum. She took a few minutes to clean up at the sink, a slight disappointment cropping up as that delightful image gradually became a much more publicly acceptable one.

When she returned to the bedroom, she gathered her clothes and dressed. Gradually, her figure was covered up, but Victor still ogled her, drinking in her nubile body even then.

It was her turn to ogle when he heaved himself from the bed, his muscles on display, too tempting for her to resist caressing. Her fingers trailed over his chest, amusement surfacing on his expression. He eased past her, and her eyes went to his ass as she followed.

At the door to the apartment, she kissed him, sidling up against his strong frame. His hands snuck around to squeeze at her ass.

"I'll think about what we talked about," she told him when she drew back. "But don't be pushy, okay?"

He nodded.

"Got it, baby girl."

After another kiss, she finally left the apartment, the door closing and locking behind her.

The chill in the air outside meant nothing to her, thanks to the lingering satisfaction. She strolled along, occasionally checking the time, making her way back to campus.

"Kayla?" came an all-too-familiar voice.

She turned and swallowed nervously when she saw Connor.

"Oh hey babe!" she sang, faking a smile to match his.

What's he doing around here? Although...we're not that far from campus.

"I thought that was you," he said, stepping closer. "Saw you from down the block."

She did not resist his chaste kiss, despite the instinct.

I just had a dick in my mouth...

"What're you doing around here?" she asked.

"Just out for a run."

"Isn't it a little chilly to run outside? I thought you were running at the gym."

"Thought I'd give it a try outside, since it's not that cold. What're you up to?"

"Went for a walk," she answered quickly.

That was maybe too quick. Don't want to sound guilty. Just act natural, Kayla.

"Thesis getting to your head?" he said knowingly.

"Definitely," she replied, gladly taking the unknowingly offered way out. "I needed to get out, you know?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

"Are you still on your run?" she asked. "Because I was just going to head to work when I get back to campus."

"Nah, I'm almost done anyway. Just went through some of the neighborhood."

Wait...which neighborhood? Hopefully, he didn't get near Victor's place.

"How far did you go?" she asked, nervous about what the answer would be.

"Just like, a few miles that way," he replied, gesturing in a vague direction further away from campus.

That's far enough away from Victor's place, I guess.

"Come on then," he said brightly, taking her hand. "Let's get you back to campus before you're late for work."

She nodded, falling into step with him. Every so often, she glanced over surreptitiously to gauge the expression on his face, but there was nothing there but that same good-natured cheer she had grown used to.

Just a coincidence then. Nothing to worry about.

12