Isabel

Story Info
Cameron catches Carla and her boss.
9.1k words
4.6
15.1k
38
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cameron Brown sat down quietly in the chair next to the desk, looking at the artwork in front of him, but he was not registering. He had been chatting with Isabel, his wife Carla's boss' twenty-year-old daughter. It was Isabel's birthday today, Monday. Her father, Dennis had invited them for the birthday because Isabel liked Cameron and Carla, but she preferred Cameron's company because she was an artist at heart. Cameron was an architect, just starting up whereas Isabel was studying to be a graphic artist. Their shared love of art made it easy to find common ground, and Cameron also helped her with the technical side of art. Cameron might be an architect, but he loved the almost random process of design, drawing out his ideas using pastels and pencil.

Dennis owned a successful advertising company, and Carla was one of the managers. She did well for herself, earning a good salary, and had no problem being the breadwinner whilst Cameron's career was starting up. Cameron was twenty-six, Carla was twenty-eight.

Isabel looked at Cameron, who was doing his best to hide what he just saw. She knew Cameron was highly sensitive, one of the few gentle souls she had known. Most men make the mistake of thinking of him a submissive. Isabel had seen his passion, and knew under that exterior resided a man who had no fear of his deepest emotions.

Carla was in the home office with Dennis, talking about their business trip. They were leaving the next morning for four days. Neither knew that Cameron had just seen them in an embrace with a passionate kiss. Cameron was devastated, but he forced it down, buried it under a thin veneer.

"Are you okay, Cameron?" Isabel asked as she studied his face after he returned.

"Sure, Izzy."

He could see she did not believe him, but she did not push. She flashed him a sympathetic smile.

"Let's just chat then. Any new ideas?" Isabel asked.

"I have some fragments, I will show you. Most of the ideas are half sketches, but I might be able to combine them," he answered, trying his best to sound normal.

Cameron barely held it together. He was not an aggressive man, but he was now struggling with intense pain and anger. Carla and Dennis joined them, and Carla looked at Isabel's art. Isabel jumped up and put it away, hiding it from Carla.

Cameron understood, some of it was very personal and Isabel had never warmed to Carla in a way that would allow her to show Carla her art.

"Sorry, Isabel," Carla said, half annoyed.

"It is just personal. I did not mean to be rude," Isabel said and Cameron was sure Isabel was not apologetic by any stretch of the imagination. Carla turned to Cameron and scowled as he was sure she could see his change in emotional disposition.

"Ready to go, babe? I still have to pack," Carla asked, she seemed perturbed.

"Sure, Carla," he answered, "Please come around to the house, Isabel, I will show you my ideas."

"Thanks, Cameron, I go back to Boston on Wednesday, so I will probably come tomorrow," Isabel got up with him and kissed his cheek,

"Perhaps we can have lunch?" she asked expectantly.

"I would like that, Izzy," Cameron answered. It was out of character for him to go to lunch with someone other than Carla, but part of him had concluded that he needed someone else in his sphere of friendship.

Cameron saw Carla look at him, she was puzzled at his decision, which showed something was bothering him. She felt the sudden chill at the thought that he might have seen Dennis and her. Cameron and Carla greeted and left, Cameron was consumed by his thoughts. Infidelity was a dealbreaker so he will not back down.

"Is there anything bothering you, Cameron?" Carla asked as she put her hand on his thigh on the drive home. She might be fucking Dennis, but she loved Cameron deeply. She knew what his face looks like when he is hurting, and something had hurt him.

"Nothing Carla. Isabel just had some disturbing sketches, so I am worried."

"Bad sketches?"

"I cannot talk about it, she trusted me, Carla. But I will work it out."

"Okay. We will be back on Friday. Dennis will pick me up in the morning," Carla moved on, not interested anymore, and she was satisfied with the answer. She was never any good with his emotional issues. She loved the way Cameron would make love to her, never rushing to the culmination of sex. Cameron loved her in his arms and Carla delighted in his ability to create intimacy, he found the whole process stimulating. But the fluffy emotional stuff sometimes irritated her.

But Dennis's pure lust for her, and the debauched way he came after her pussy was overwhelming. Dennis normally slammed her into an almost catatonic state of orgasm when they fucked, something Carla could not get enough off.

"Carla? Maybe I will go camping," Cameron said, and Carla's concern was triggered again.

"Now I know something is wrong, Cameron. You only go camping if something serious is going on."

Carla considered that maybe it wasn't Isabel.

"I will work it out, Carla. Please don't push it."

Carla decided to let it go again. Cameron was a philosopher, living inside his head. Despite this Cameron never failed to spot her needs, unless he is troubled, which he is now. She knew that if she pushed it there will be a fight because his emotional process has not concluded yet.

"I won't for now, but Friday I want to know. Please, Cameron."

"You will know on Friday, Carla. I will make sure of it."

Carla sighed softly, relieved. It was not about her, so she knew she would have to be prepared for him to drone on about his feelings. She completely missed the veiled threat from Cameron as it is completely out of character for him. Carla could easily be classified as an alpha female. She was oblivious to the fact that she sometimes bullied Cameron emotionally. She often lost patience with his gentle nature, though she did love his ability to make her the center of attention. Cameron worshipped her, and she basked in it.

They arrive home and Cameron poured them wine, then went to the den where he started to touch up his existing designs. He struggled to focus on his work, but his mind worked on his plan. The first part was non-negotiable. Carla will return to a house bereft of any evidence Cameron lived there. He just had no idea where he would vanish to.

Carla called him for bed just after eleven, but he declined, shuddering at the thought of sleeping next to her. She gave it up, knowing these moods need to be dealt with internally for him. Part of her still had the gnawing feeling that he might know of her and Dennis. Carla knew she needed to put a pin in her relationship with Dennis, for her marriage, but she was not ready yet.

She pulled out her burner phone and started to text Dennis. She also sent him a picture of her wet pussy. Then she started to play with her clit as her other hand texted. She started to orgasm as she manipulated her clit, making a video of it for Dennis. She knew it was risky, but she loved the thrill of getting off for another man with her husband a few feet away in another room. She did not hold any substantial love for Dennis, but the absolute thrill of the affair had her hooked.

Cameron heard her orgasm, but this time he did not get hard, knowing she was not masturbating for his benefit. He felt the rage again and started another drawing, and this time he regained complete focus. He worked through the night, and in the morning Carla made him coffee. Cameron hid the new drawing carefully, it will be revealed later.

Dennis arrived just after eight and was taken back by the unfiltered rage on Cameron's face, plus his almost blatant disregard for Dennis's presence. Cameron watched them leave, then turned into the house. He gave it an hour, then started to pack up, his old pickup in the garage so he could easily load his stuff. He remembered the lunch date with Isabel, and felt irritable that he would have to wait a few hours longer. Cameron wanted to leave this life behind.

***

Carla and Dennis spoke as they drove, a two-hour drive.

"Cameron seemed strange this morning Carla, angry," Dennis said.

"At you?"

"Seemed that way, does he know?"

"No, he said nothing. But there was something last night. He refused to talk, which is normal if he has something on his mind."

"Will you leave him for us?" Dennis asked.

"No Dennis, I will not, unless something drastic changes."

Isabel liked that Dennis asked. He always asked her, and it made her feel wanted. She also wondered about Isabel, and the moments the girl seemed to share with her husband. It made her feel a certain disquiet all of a sudden as she ran the various interactions she had witnessed through her memory. Her thoughts were interrupted by Dennis.

"I might have to put a clock on us," Dennis said, and it pissed Carla off that he was forcing her.

"Let's just enjoy what we have Dennis. You know I care deeply for you."

"I want you for myself, I hate that you sleep next to him when we are not traveling."

"I like it when you are jealous. You will be rewarded," Carla reached over and stroked his cock, which responded and Dennis pulled over. They got into the backseat, and Carla hiked her skirt up as Dennis freed his cock. He pushed his tongue into her sopping wet cunt, and Carla came almost immediately. Dennis rose over her and plunged his cock into her in one shove. Carla screamed at the sudden expansion of her pussy, and then came hard again. Dennis started to slam into her which had Carla screaming out obscenities, and then Dennis started with his narrative.

"Tell me how much more you love me compared to Cameron."

"Oh fuck Dennis, I fucking love you. God. Cameron does not compare."

"Tell me you only want my cock."

"I only want your cock, Dennis. Fuck me, oh fuck. Make me scream," Carla screamed out another orgasm, glad that they had found a quiet spot.

"Will you leave him for my cock?"

"God, yes. Come on Dennis. Fuck me harder," Dennis grinned as he slammed into the wanton slut of a wife. Right now he was dominating, and he hammered his domination into Carla. There would be no work this week, and he knew by Friday her pussy would be raw.

Dennis sneered, knowing that when Cameron fucked her on the weekend it would hurt, further alienating Carla from him. He knew he will have Carla as his whore in due course. Dennis was also gathering evidence, blackmail was not off the table if she stopped making her cunt available. He reared up and slammed hard into her, smashing her clit as he came hard in her. They stayed like that for a few minutes, then he pulled out. They drove to the hotel, two counties over. There were never any flights. After they checked in Dennis sprung his idea.

"If you won't leave him, then I want you to have my baby first."

"Dennis, please. I hate the thought of hurting him," Carla had a semblance of sanity now but knew that soon she will lose it again.

"Just think about it. That way we will always be connected." Carla did not like the idea, for Cameron's sake. But she did like the idea of having Dennis's baby.

"Okay Dennis, I will think about it."

***

Back home Cameron was finishing off. He would finish loading his old truck later, then throw a dart at a map to see where he would go. Camron morosely hoped it was to the middle of the ocean. Isabel arrived just after twelve.

"Hi, Izzy," Cameron said and saw her face drop as she looked at him.

"Cameron, are you leaving her?" she asked, not even bothering with a greeting.

Cameron realized Isabel knew what his wife and her father were up to.

"Yes," he answered, choking on the reply.

"I have a plan Cameron, but we have work to do," she stated, she seemed single-minded, and she touched his cheek gently.

"Okay?" Cameron agreed but was dubious of this turn of events.

Isabel was resolute, though he was resistant to her involvement in his drama. A second look at Isabel's face made him realize he had no choice regarding her involvement, but she made it feel like it is his choice. Isabel had a gentle look which assuaged Cameron. He decided to follow her plan, for now.

"Lunch, then the lawyer," Isabel stated with a gentle smile, then bulldozed him to her car with a few giggles. He sat quietly in the passenger seat as she drove, not ready to lament his broken marriage in her presence yet. During lunch, Isabel explained her plan.

"You move to Boston with me Cameron, I know you have nowhere to go," Cameron searched his mind for a valid protest, but there was none. Somewhere in his mind, there was a core of peace and it resonated when Isabel spoke.

"I don't, but that is a big move, Izzy."

"I have a two-bedroom apartment near the university. One of the better ideas that useless piece of a shit father had."

"You seem angry," Cameron commented concisely, then gave her a crooked smile.

Isabel guffawed.

"I am. I also have evidence for the lawyer, not that it matters in our state laws," she continued.

"It doesn't, and I don't want to see it,"

Cameron affirmed his decision to break from this sordid episode in his life. He had no wish to see videos of his wife fucking Dennis or any other shit they chose to share. His break from Carla will be conclusive.

"Okay, Cameron."

They finished lunch, then drove to the lawyer, where they encountered a wrinkle in the plan.

"Izzy, she will see the charge," Cameron grumbled irritably. He considered doing it in any case, knowing he would be gone when she came back to query it. Isabel took her card out with an evil grin and paid.

"Poetic justice Cameron, my father pays for your divorce," Isabel laughed, then her phone rang. It was Dennis querying the hefty charge.

"Sorry daddy, I needed to get some legal papers drawn up for the university," she lied and ended the call after a few minutes of her telling whopper after whopper. Carla would have stopped the payment, but Dennis will realize too late what he financed.

"Asshole," she muttered. She turned to Cameron, her expression austere,

"Cameron, I am stepping away from my father. I am done with his influence."

"Just make sure, Izzy," Cameron said. He knew she was sure, but it needed to be said.

"I am sure, Cam. This is just one of the reasons I am doing it."

They left the offices and drove to the bank, where Cameron opened a new account and moved what little money he had into it after making sure Carla will not get a notification. He would live frugal for a while, but he will make it work. Then they drove to Isabel's house, and Cameron helped her load her car. They decided to drive in convoy to Boston the following morning as it was a seven-hour drive. After they were done loading Isabel's stuff they drove to Cameron's house where they loaded the truck. Carla called him late afternoon, just to catch up.

"I am fine, Carla," he answered after she asked him a third time if he was okay.

"Dennis says you were rude."

"Fuck Dennis. He is always trying to dominate me."

"He has a very strong personality."

"Yeah Carla, he has," Cameron was acerbic.

"Is that what is bothering you?"

"If it is you will do fuck-all about it, except to call me toxic, or whatever other shit you can come up with."

"Are you angry with me?"

"Yes, because you set boundaries that suit you, fuck what I think. On Friday you will understand."

"You are being childish Cameron. Nothing is going on. I will come home right now if that is what you want."

"No Carla, please don't. Think about us this week. I want to hear some actionable ideas," Cameron rolled his eyes at Isabel as he lied through his teeth.

"Fuck you, Cameron. Do not put an ultimatum on me."

"I just did Carla, suck it up," Cameron stayed calm, "On Friday we will start a new chapter, or you will kick me out."

"Why the fuck would I kick you out?"

"For a more successful man like Dennis. Face it, he is not a financial burden, as I am."

"You are not a burden Cameron. Please stop thinking like this. I love you, baby, I promise. There is nothing between Dennis and me. Please calm down."

"Whatever. Will you go to the beach?" Cameron smiled at Isabel's frown.

"Maybe," The question caught Carla off-guard.

"Video-call me when you do, I love when the sea breeze moves your hair."

"If I go I will call you, Cameron."

"Thanks."

"Please Cameron, don't get morose. I love you, baby."

"I love you too Carla." Cameron ended the call and shuddered.

"She might as well live in ignorance. I have no intention of taking her back, and I decided to be extra whiny because it pisses her off," he chuckled. Isabel's presence seemed to subtly drain away his pain and anger. They grilled some steaks for supper.

***

Carla looked at Dennis after they hung up.

"He suspects something Dennis, fuck." Carla muttered.

"You seemed to have talked him down."

"I am not sure, he gets difficult. He wants beach photos of me."

"Or you could be too busy to get to the beach."

"Yeah, fuck that. I hate it when he starts sniveling." Carla pulled Dennis over her as she saw his cock rise again, the thought of him dominating Cameron turning him on. He wished he could have cuckolded Cameron, but that would have to be a fantasy for now.

***

Cameron and Isabel spoke of Boston as she was putting final touches on his sketch. After they showered the slight twenty-year-old slipped in behind Cameron's back. The drive to Boston the next morning was uneventful. Cameron had a new phone and number, and right now only Izzy and his lawyer had the number. His old phone was at his former home in the lounge. He had placed it on the printouts of the conversations between Carla and Dennis, and the sketch under all of it.

They arrived at Isabel's apartment, and then planned the co-habiting arrangement. There was wine involved, which lifted the mood and the humor levels. The biggest issue was where to have their art studio and Cameron never thought he would enjoy arguing as much as Isabel. He loved the sweet way she responded to his arguments. He managed to deduce that it was because she never invalidated his point of view. Cameron carried the stuff in from the truck and was breathing hard at the last load. Then he brought Isabel's stuff in too. The apartment was full and felt quite messy, but they knew it would soon be better organized.

***

In the hotel Carla looked at her phone, she had tried to call Cameron eight times already. This was not like him, to ghost her like this. It worried her, as she realized Cameron must really be upset. She called Isabel, who had just brought the last load in from her car.

"Izzy, did you see Cameron yesterday?"

"Yes Carla, we had lunch," Isabel heard Carla breath sharply at her icy tone.

"Was he okay? I cannot get hold of him. Did he say anything?"

"He is affected by my father being an asshole. Carla, Cameron is not okay, I have never seen him in so much distress."

"Your father isn't an asshole."

"Yeah, prepare to eat those words. It is dismal that you took that away from what I just told you. Look, Carla, you need to start taking care of Cameron. You are missing how much your indifference to him is crushing his soul."

"Are you in love with him Izzy?"

"Yes, for all the reasons you take him for granted. I know of four very delectable ladies who wanted his number."

"Is he cheating with you?"

"Nope, I wish he was though."

"I will come home," Carla shivered at the thought of Isabel and Cameron, especially after her thought process the previous day. To Carla it was evident that an affair between Isabel and Cameron is a lot more probable, given his current state of mind. But she was confident Cameron will never stray.

"Okay, I know it is not such a long drive Isabel. My idiot father has no idea I have location services activated on his phone. Maybe I will chat to Cameron about where in Miami his fucking whore wife is not. I have spyware on my father's phone, Carla. I have seen every single fucking message and every fucking nude you fucking cunts have exchanged. I fucking hate the two of you, and I absolutely hope Cameron has found out and left you. Fucking bitch," Isabel ended the call and switched her phone off. Cameron pulled her against him as she started crying, overwhelmed by her rage.