Isabel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cameron heard her gasp out another orgasm, confirmed by the way her pussy spasmed on his tongue, which was buried inside her. He kissed his way up her body and she immediately pulled his face to her, kissing him as she felt his cock find her opening. She felt him start his journey into her, and then the stab as he touched her hymen.

"Please," she said, and Cameron pushed through, then held as her teeth sank into his shoulder. She pulled at his butt and he pushed in all the way. They did not speak as Cameron started to make love to her. He watched her face between kisses as he tried different angles. Then he saw what he wanted, her g-spot was touched. Isabel felt her world explode into a million beams of light as Cameron made love to her. She pulled at him, seeing if she can get his whole body inside her pussy. She knew she was supposed to be hurting, but it paled in comparison to feeling his cock stimulate her. Then she felt him speed up a little, and his breathing changed.

"Inside me, I am on birth control," She whispered, and then she felt his body tense and his seed flooded her depths. Isabel felt filled and complete. She held Cameron on top of her, kissing him. He started to pull out.

"No no no. Please, not yet."

"Are you sure Izzy, does it not hurt?"

"Not so much. Please do it again, Cam?"

Cameron started to move and felt his cock regain hardness inside her, and he gently slid in and out of her, this time kissing her almost all the time. She came twice and then held Cameron as he came again. He picked her up and carried her to the shower, where they cleaned up. Isabel would kiss Cameron every time his face was close, so he held his face within reach for her. They slept naked, this time Cameron held her against him. Sunday morning, at the breakfast run it was clear they were now intimate. Monday afternoon Cameron received the divorce decree, he was now divorced. He bought wine and shared it with Isabel, then they made gentle love.

Their intimacy increased in the weeks following. Some evenings Cameron would get home and Isabel would be in heat, and they would fuck like rabbits, only making it to the bedroom for his third orgasm. He also started to run the ten miles to the office which increased his endurance in bed as a result. Cameron and Isabel loved to fuck, and they loved to be gentle and intimate.

He adored Isabel but felt the long work hours get to him. Isabel also saw it and started to think of taking a job too, but Cameron didn't want her to, saying she needs to focus on her studies. It had been months at the increased tempo, and they were coping, even put some money away too. They cherished every little luxury they added, like ice cream in the park, or a movie night.

One morning, almost a year after he Carla, Cameron woke before Izzy, and he just studied her face. He reminisced on the time that had passed and counted the ways Isabel had sacrificed for him. Cameron realized that he missed how deeply Isabel loved him from the start. He studied her sleeping face and felt it. He loved her just as deeply. It dawned on him with a shock that her birthday was in two days as he remembered the night he discovered the affair. Cameron felt a sympathetic rage for Isabel. It was supposed to be her special day, and it was ruined because he saw Carla kiss Dennis. Cameron decided to make sure the day gets reset for her. He leaned over and kissed her softly, and her lips parted as she put her hand on his neck and pulled him in for more, then she let go.

"I was just dreaming of you kissing me," she whispered bashfully.

"So was I Isabel, except I was not sleeping." He chuckled and kissed her again. He was now absolutely positive that he loved her. They stumbled jokingly through the morning routine, then he took the bike, with an empty backpack. At work, he approached Bill.

"Hey Bill, can I have the day off? Something important is up."

"Sure, what is up?"

"Isabel's birthday the day after tomorrow. I have to make it special because we remember it as the day I discovered Carla fucking around."

"Then you have to. Would you want Karen's input? She would love to shop for Isabel. My wife loves you two and your little idiosyncrasies. You are very unique."

"Thanks, and sure. I need to get her some gifts."

Bill called Karen and set a meeting at one of the more traditional malls. Cameron met her at the mall and saw why she picked it. The outside areas and walkways had stalls with handicrafts as well as smalls trinkets. Karen walked with Cameron as he looked around.

"Fuckit," he eventually said, obviously frustrated, and Karen frowned at him.

"What is it?" she asked.

"There is a lot of stuff she would like," he muttered.

"Okay, so what would she like more?" Karen tried to help, then saw Cameron grin. They backtracked and Cameron started to buy gifts.

"She will like all of them." He smiled as his stash grew. Cameron stopped when he had thirty-two gifts.

"Who is going to wrap them?" Karen laughed, seeing exactly why Isabel loved him so deeply.

"Girl Scouts," Cameron said and walked over to a table where the Scouts were doing a fundraiser. He negotiated a fee and watched as the girls pitched in, discussing the fact that they would also like boyfriends like Cameron.

"My girlfriend treats me so well that I cannot help spoil her."

"So she gives you good sex?" One asked, and they laughed as Cameron blushed.

"No, she makes sure my heart is safe. She does not play games, and has never made me wonder if she loves me." Karen laughed a lot as Cameron told the preteens of the things Isabel does because she loves him. They had lunch after all the presents were wrapped, then he went home and hid the gifts. Isabel was extremely happy when she came home from classes and found him in the kitchen, cooking for her. The following day was normal, and Cameron came in after nine that evening. Isabel was ready for him and she abused his body with very little mercy. Cameron worked hard on Isabel as well and gave her more orgasms using his mouth and fingers. He wore her out completely.

Cameron then watched her fall asleep after they made love, and her little snores told him she was out like a light. He hated getting out of bed, but he had things to do. He prepared the lounge and kitchen, then he hid the gifts all over the apartment, knowing Isabel will be finding gifts for days to come. He texted Karen, and just after midnight, they arrived with Isabel's cake, then left again. He eventually got back to bed after one. He snuggled into Isabel and felt an incredible peace as she moaned softly, then take his hand and place it on her breast. He woke her with a kiss the next morning.

"Cam, I could get used to being woken like that." She smiled.

"I love you, Isabel," Isabel looked into his face and saw it.

"I love you too, Cam."

"Happy birthday, my love," Cameron gave her the first gift, a silver necklace with her name.

One day he will buy her a gold one. She pulled him over her and begged him to make love to her. She got up after their passion was sated, and squealed with joy as she found another gift next to her toothbrush.

On her previous birthday the old love of his life showed him she did not love him, but now the love of his life was showering him with more love than he could ever have dreamed. In the kitchen, Isabel saw the cake, and pulled Cameron down over her on the kitchen floor, then flipped them over so she could ride his cock like a madwoman. She was very vocal in expressing her love for him.

"Baby, I will never do what she did," Isabel promised as she finally got her breath back.

"I know, you are nothing like her." Cameron finally left for work, where Bill called Karen and put his phone on speaker so Cameron could give a blow-by-blow account of the morning. They said goodbye to Karen.

"One more thing Cameron," Bill said, and called the other partners in. They filed into his office.

"Cameron, we have seen your work ethic, and your passion for our profession. We have created a partnership position for you. Do you want it?"

"Please. Thank you so much."

"Go and have the day with your beauty, please." Bill grinned and chased Cameron away, and then laughed as Cameron first handed over his jobs. It just confirmed their decision to promote him. Isabel had found eighteen gifts already, and she was a blubbering mess of happiness, calling him every time she found another, crying every time. Cameron's plan worked.

After handing over his tasks Cameron checked his tracker app and saw that Izzy was at a coffee shop. He rode there and saw she was with Jennifer and two more friends. He surprised her with a kiss and loved how happy she was to see him. They chatted, and then Cameron dropped the bomb about his promotion.

"Izzy, it means I can pay for your last year of school too." Isabel started to cry as she hugged him, declaring her love again. She told her friends of the gifts, telling Cameron she found two more. Her face lit up when he said there were even more gifts to be found.

***

Cameron and Isabel moved to a bigger apartment when their lease ended. Isabel sent all her evidence of the affair to her father's clients and church friends. Carla had gotten engaged to Dennis, and she was pregnant. His business went bankrupt as he lost almost all his clients. Dennis knew it was Isabel that did it, and they had to move to the apartment Isabel lived in. Dennis constantly cheated, as did Carla, and they were forever at each other's throats.

Isabel landed a job as a graphic designer, and Cameron asked her to marry him on her twenty-fourth birthday. Isabel sent her father the pictures of their engagement. She also sent the pictures to Carla on social media. They made sure to document their lives for Dennis and Carla to see but refused any contact.

They got married on Isabel's twenty-fifth birthday.

Cameron and Isabel moved to a renovated warehouse apartment where they could let their artistic ideas flow. Isabel knew that at any time there would be at least ten gifts hidden in the house. The best gift she gave Cameron apart from her love was a neatly wrapped positive pregnancy test.