Isabel and Dwight's Amish Gangbang

Story Info
Alt. scene for S06E18, Isabel runs into Dwight and the boys.
1.9k words
3.82
8.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel was running late but had to be sure to stop by Jim and Pam's to drop off her baked goods. The last person she expected to run into was Dwight.

When she met him at the wedding, she was drawn into his animal magnetism to a degree she was not prepared for. It stung even more when he blew her off the following morning. She was sure that was it with one-night stands. No longer would she let herself be used by men that wanted nothing more than to use her and toss her away like trash.

She was surprised to see the odd assortment of vehicles in the driveway as she pulled up. Trucks with some odd-looking equipment. Rustic, almost. Maybe Amish. She let herself inside and heard a ton of racket towards the kitchen. She was not expecting what she found!

"Dwight? What are you doing here?" she asked in surprise.

"Isabel? Oh, hi, how are you?" Dwight replied, also in shock.

All the man-hating rage she developed since they are last meeting seemed to just fall away like a wave breaking away from the shore. She looked at his sweaty arms and immediately her mind is flooded with the memory of them wrapped around her body as his thick cock pushed into her sopping wet pussy. Her hair in his hand as he took her from behind, squeezing her tits almost punishingly.

"...so, we're just doing a bit of remodel I supposed. Isabel? Earth to Isabel!" Dwight was droning on about something, but she could not focus on anything about the increasing dampness between her legs. Her breath was short, and she could feel her nipples pressing against her bra.

"Oh, yeah, that's fine, I'll just leave this here," she mumbled and sat down her goods. "I'll get out of your hair."

She moved to leave but was stopped as Dwight reached for her arm. "I can see by the quick rise and fall of your breasts, and the dilation of your eyes, combined with the," he lowered his head and sniffed deeply, "plasma seepage from your Bartholin glands indicating the vascular engorgement, that you are interested in fornication. Am I wrong?" he asked pointedly.

Dwight was not the only person here, as there were multiple other men, Amish it seemed, working with him. Was not sure how many, aside from the 3 in the kitchen with Dwight. They all were glancing in her direction now, nodding silently to each other.

"I, um, I d-d-don't know what you're t-t-talking about," she stammered, and laughed nervously.

Still with a hand on her arm, he pulled her into the center of the kitchen, circling behind her. With his free hand, he bunched her hair into a ponytail, pulling towards him. He pulled tightly, and Isabel reached a hand up to his. With his other hand, he guided her arm behind herself, resting her hand along his groin where she could feel his thick, large member growing. Isabel let out a small moan and closed her eyes. Her breasts stuck out more as her back arched, and Dwight let go of her hand on his cock, absently stroking on the outside of his pants now.

"As I told you all when I returned from my trip north," Dwight was speaking to his helpers now, "Isabel has some lovely, large milkers here. Ideal for nursing but not without their sexual appeal." With his freehand, he pulled her sweater down, manipulating her tits free from her bra. They were on display for all to see, perched atop her straining sweater and bra below. "Mose, come and see," he said.

A smaller Amish man stepped forward. He had a bowl cut and odd facial hair. She was hypnotized by Dwight's swollen cock in her hand. She attempted to unzip and free it, but he smacked her hand away.

"Now, now, you will get your prize, Isabel. Patience."

"Yes, D, thank you," she said obediently. Dwight began speaking to his crew again.

"Now, I know what you're thinking. Isn't she whorish for our Amish mentality? Yes, however, it will go a long way to pleasing your wives one day when you meet real women. Isabel here," pressed a foot against the back of her legs, forcing her down to her knees, "is what men online refer to as a slut, or a cum-slut, if you will." He grabbed a length of rope and began tying her hands behind her back. "She's going to be very happy to see that large, meaty penises is a sort of trend in our community." Four members of his crew surrounded her, exposing thick, sturdy cocks from their pants. They all kicked off their pants and pushed in towards her, cocks first. Dwight continued, "If you perform admirably, I'll let you pleasure yourself with my penis, Isabel."

Isabel, betrayed by her own desire for Dwight, could hardly contain herself. "Yes, D, I'll suck all these cocks for you. Please fuck my throat," she pleaded. They obliged.

Mose was first, roughly pushing his cock into her mouth. She gagged as it pressed into the back of her mouth. A few quick thrusts and she coughed up some bile from her throat. "Wow, that's gross," Mose exclaimed. Puke and saliva dripped from Isabel's chin. "But that'll do pig," he joked, thrusting his cock back into her mouth. His hands gripped her hair painfully and she squirmed as he thumped away at her face.

His cock pulled out, letting loose gobs of yellow-tinted saliva, dripping down her chin and onto her breasts. Most stepped aside as another of their Amish friends stepped up, cock just as big as the last, roughly face-fucking her. Thrusting sharply, Isabel coughed up globs of spit, spilling from the sides of her mouth has he pummeled her mouth.

Dwight unbuttoned her jeans and spread her knees apart. They were tight, shape-hugging pants so he ripped them down the front seam a bit to give access to her soaking wet pussy. While his friend ruthlessly gaped her mouth with his massive cock, Dwight collected the sloppy mess collecting on her tits with his hand. Tears ran down her face like black rivers. Dwight took the mess slopped onto his hand, pushing it down her pants to finger her pussy.

Isabel moaned, sounding like "Guh-guh-guh" with the cock ramming in and out of her mouth. He relinquished his dick from her throat, and the third one stepped up, slightly shorter than the other two, but fatter. He pushed his fat cock into her open mouth, barely fitting the head in, but seemed satisfied watching her struggling to fit it in.

"I think she's good and warmed up fellas," Dwight announced, pulling his hand from the sour mess in her pants. Dwight stood her up as the man in front of her laid down on his back. Dwight roughly pulled down her pants, freeing them from around her ankles. "Squat down, you can keep yourself up right with penises."

Isabel squat down on the fat member bellow, his cocked squished into her pussy. She let out a loud moan, and the men applauded. Mose moved behind her and the other man stepped back towards her, pushing his cock back into her mouth. She felt hands on her asshole behind her. Mose's pant hit the floor and were pushed to the side. The head of his penis pressed against her asshole, and in vain she pushed back against him with her arms awkwardly tied together. Dwight entered her eyeline again, and his pants were removed as well, and she watched with lust as he worked his own cock up and down in his hand, the biggest of the mall. Isabel whined, both desperate to feel his stuff, engorged cock inside her again, but also as Mose's cock pushed into her rosebud.

Isabel rested her knees around the man beneath her and pushed back against them, her asshole and pussy filling with cock. She gagged and coughed on the cock in her mouth. They all laughed, exclaiming about how gross it was.

"Yes, please, fuck me like a little pig," Isabel cried out. Dwight recalled the type of language she used during their original tryst.

"You're going to be a little fuck pig for us, is that right?" He asked.

"Yes, daddy, fuck me stupid," she begged.

"Mose, have her clean you up," he ordered. Mose obliged and pulled out, and he pushed his filthy cock into her mouth so she could suck off the ass slime. She gagged and hurled on his cock. They laughed and made pig sounds.

Dwight pulled her to her feet, lifting her into the air, onto his chest. She wrapped her legs around him as he slipped his massive cock into her aching pussy. He sat in a chair and fucked her slow for a bit. His friends took turns ramming her ass with abandon. The pain was searing but couldn't match the heights of pleasure she was achieving. She caught her reflection in a windowpane, and looked completely wrecked. Like a woman just fucked within an inch of her life.

"All right, time to make with the seed boys," Dwight announced. They pulled out and pushed me to my knees. The stood in a circle around me, jerking their cocks.

"Feed me daddy," Isabel begged.

Mose went first, spurting ropes of cum onto her face. One slapped onto the corner of her eye. She felt the sperm sliding down her cheek as the next one unloaded. This one sprayed more than came out in fat ropes. The third one came soon after, dripping thick gobs of cum onto her forehead, sliding down over her eyes and down her nose. Dwight was last, letting loose hot, fat ropes of cum across her face.

They stepped back and admired their work. I felt cum oozing down my face and dangling from my chin, falling onto my breasts below. Then I heard the door open.

"Dwight? Did you find the iPod or--" and that's when Jim entered into the kitchen. "Oh my god--what is going on? Dwight!"

"Yeah, sorry, I came to get the iPod but noticed some mold in your cabinet under the sink, so--," Dwight started but Jim cut him off.

"No! Not that! But yes, also what is--no, are you recording a porno in our house!?" he exclaimed.

"What? No, me and the boys were just needing a break and luckily Pam's whore friend Isabel stopped by," he explained.

"Isabel?" Jim questioned, looking at her again. "Is that... Isabel?" He could not tell from the mask of cum covering her face.

"Yeah, probably hard to tell with all that semen on her face. Not a practical use of reproductive juices, but sexually gratifying nonetheless," Dwight elaborated. "You know, I'm sure Pam has been undesirable for the last 9 months and will be unavailable to properly service you for a while with the baby and all. Why not use Isabel for a bit? Her vagina is tight, and her anus is even loosened up a bit."

Jim looked with confusion on his face, thinking it over. "This... is insane. It's insanity. Please, PLEASE clean this up. And don't tell Pam."

Jim left, Dwight called after him "She'll never believe you anyway!" a moment passes, "well, he's gone. Let's spray her down boys!"

And with that, they surrounded her again and let loose hot streams of piss. Aiming mostly at her face, breaking up the cum caking onto her features.

"Open wide," Dwight exclaimed. She opened her mouth, and burning hot urine flooded her mouth, and she threw up onto herself, coughing and gagging. They relented, and she shivered in the cold air of the house. Soaking with piss and bits of cum, now slimy on her skin.

Dwight throws her a towel. "Go clean up, whore."