Miz Majesty gets Conned

Story Info
Superheroine infiltrates convention as her own cosplayer.
9.5k words
4.57
3.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miz Majesty gets Conned

By Valley Vixin

1-Land of Con-fusion

Wyvern Con was the largest Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Comic book convention in North America. It was the highlight of the year for everyone from Cosplayers through movie and game makers, it was where the reality that geeks really did run this part of the world, and those who wished their money needed to come to them, and learn their thousand little fandoms if they wanted the vast amounts of disposable income the fanatic fans were willing to spend on their chosen favorites.

This year there was a disturbing rumour, one that flooded the dark web. This year Doctor Degrader had promised to attend the conference, with his greatest ever display of power, ingenuity, and perversion.

"This Wyvern Con, I will demonstrate how to break Miz Majesty, and any other heroines who dare face my Degradation Challenge!" DoctorDegrader@eattheworld.com.

Doctor Degrader was a battle armoured supervillain whose mastery of super science and hypnosis had corrupted and enslaved so many high-profile business leaders, politicians, scientists and law enforcement officials that he had come close to taking control of whole states before detection.

Unlike most mind control villains, he was no pushover when he was discovered. His super science abilities had been augmented by every single development that came out of any lab that had even a single secret sexual submissive in it. In short, his battle armour had every gadget that had ever been dreamed up by superhero, supervillain, government black operations, and corporate shadow warfare units.

There was only one reason he wasn't already running the state of his choice. Miz Majesty.

Sacrificing herself to save her world by throwing herself on a rift in space to collapse the wormhole that threatened to end her world, she had fallen to earth with the powers of her whole race manifested and magnified in her young body.

Falling from a higher energy state universe, her body was close to invulnerable to any weapon or force known to man. While she could not survive in the heart of a star, she had twice braved the photosphere of Sol to rescue failed scientific missions. While her clothing failed, she emerged clad only in fire and glory from the star both times.

She had the powers of flight and superspeed, she had a mind that processed faster than the combined power of all earth's computers and instincts in combat that belonged on a prehistoric hunter. Being gifted with the power of a goddess among mortals, Miz Majesty felt it was her place to be a living example of what humanity could raise itself to be. She was the virgin goddess, the purest example of female power, wielding the power to destroy whole cities but refusing to take even a single life.

That and her boobs defied the gravity of earth, quite visibly. Her powers had allowed her to collapse the material of her original armour, to infuse it with the power of folded space/time to give it the power to resist the energies and forces turned against her. Physics could be bent with sufficient power, but not broken. To fold her armour upon itself three times over to create a body suit that would not leave her stark naked in combat, it had to be reduced to one third coverage.

Essentially she was dressed in a stark white body suit like a one-piece bathing suit that left most of her massive cleavage and muscular thighs on display. The rest of her form was magnificently displayed, with a scarlet belt whose golden buckle formed the M of her name, and matching scarlet half cape with golden braid to cover her shoulders in flight.

While the point of the costume was to maximize the durability of her costume to preserve her modesty, it didn't preserve that much of it. It made her the favored pin up for most of the Armed Forces, all the prisons, both male and female, and a good third of all the geeks of both genders that made up the paying population of Wyvern Con.

Every ray, drug, gas, pheromone that Doctor Degrader had used to bend the strongest Heroine to his will had failed to beat Miz Majesties superior biology. Every weapon had failed to damage her, every attempt to neutralize and drain her powers had resulted in broken machinery, captured goons, and another arrest for Doctor Degrader.

For Doctor Degrader, Miz Majesty was his unobtainable goal. His perfect woman. The White Whale to his Captain Ahab. In recognition of the very real potential to go insane obsessing over Miz Majesty, Doctor Degrader had sworn to himself to let her be, to leave her alone and move on.

He decided to take a few months off and relax. He had more than enough money to never commit another crime beyond the tax evasion. He was going to step away from his supervillain life to step into his super geek life. I mean, in high school and university he was the weeb of weebs, gamer, hacker, into all the really cutting-edge fantasy and sci fi that was pushing the envelope of the possible.

Honestly, being a supervillain was kind of boring after a while. I mean if it wasn't for Miss Mammaries and her extra-terrestrial tits and soul crushing ass were not waving there in his face, grinding him down into defeat to the point he worried about developing a submissive side if that kept up, he would have quit ages ago.

Sweet Satan on a pitchfork but his balls ached to break Miz Majesty. She was everything he hated about the bullshit lies of our whitewashed history. I mean, the American Dream was made up by the rich to keep the field hands happy thinking one day their kids could have it all. There kids could run the industries the rich owned, that was all the dream offered.

Unless you stole a piece of the dream yourself. I mean, the billionaires didn't get there playing fair. Why should he? Miz Majesty didn't see it that way. I mean, if you are a goddess, the world is fair. Who would steal from you? Who would infringe on your patents, steal your research, use legislation to take your materials and technology for government use without a dime in recompense? No, that shit was just for lesser mortals like him.

Miz Majesty didn't understand. He would love to make her understand. He would love to make her do his entire minion corps, on camera, then paint those pretty blue eyes in cum, giving her the mask she was too proud to wear.

He really needed to let off some steam in the convention. That super chick was definitely getting in his head.

There was a solution. Leading up to the Wyvern Con he decided to get back into the scene, find out what was new and exciting. What he found was a whole lot of slash lit, outright porn written about him and Miz Majesty.

There wasn't really much choice. He had to get in on it. I mean who is the expert at scenes of peril with Miz Majesty if not Doctor Degrader.

He had his official email address DoctorDegrader@eattheworld.com. Time to make build his geek cred again under a new handle DoctorDegrader@legitmail.com. I mean, what the hell, he reserved all the DoctorDegrader extensions when a new carrier came out, just to keep the cringe worthy wannabes from using his name.

Why not use one to interact with the Miz Majesty Peril community and give them some real ideas about what Doctor Degrader would do to her if he could?

There was a lot of Miz Majesty slash lit, and a lot of the writers were eager young women who both idolized Miz Majesty and secretly got off on the idea of being her when Doctor Degrader finally got her at his, well, not-mercy.

He started to chat with them. Started to co-write fiction with them. They started to send him unsolicited cosplay pics. Really hot ones. I mean none of them were Miz Majesty, taller shorter, rail thin or soccer mom plump, Asian, African, Indian, it seemed every woman thought they were Miz Majesty on some level, even if the blonde haired blue eyed Aryan poster girl had a distinctive physiology, each of the cosplayers caught enough of her spirit to make him hard.

He had to make a cosplay version of his own armour. I mean its harder than it looks. He had to find a way to make fake versions of his own armour that looked both more Doctor Degrader than the real thing, but wouldn't accidentally vaporize half the convention if he lost control while titty fucking a Miz Majesty cosplayer in the "Defeated After Dark" event that happened at Midnight on Wyvern's famous Day 2.

He settled for a training set. He pulled out the major weapons, but it went against his evil genius grade to put nothing back. Besides, the slash lit group had some seriously sick young and not so young women in it. They devised bondage and sexual torture devices he wouldn't have thought of in a million years. Then once inspired by them, he adapted some of the armours battle functions for measuring and maximizing female pleasure and pain both.

It took a lot to simulate breaking an invulnerable superheroine on normal human women, but they had demanded he break their will and their minds, while pushing their bodies to the limit in the fantasy that they were living the final fall of Miz Majesty.

Who was he to say no. Besides, he might finally get that bitch off his mental back. I mean, how long could he obsess about any one unobtainable woman before he lost his own confidence. A few more defeats and he might turn sub boy, and to hell with that. He was Doctor Degrader. He broke bitches, he wasn't planning on being one.

So turned on and distracted, he posted to the superheroine slash lit group;

"This Wyvern Con, I will demonstrate how to break Miz Majesty, and any other heroines who dare face my Degradation Challenge!"

In his haste and arousal, he didn't notice he was using his main supervillain account used for ransom demands and evacuation notices, not his geek superheroine peril writer alternate account.

In the Hall of Justice, Miz Majesty was handed the warning.

"Contact the organizers of Wyvern Con. I can't let Doctor Degrader set up inside the convention. Hidden among so many normal people dressed as him, or his minions, copies of me and copies of all the other heroes and villains it would be too dangerous to bring a group in to take him down. There are too many chances of innocents being hurt.

No. Tell the organizers that I will require an all-access pass. Instead of closing the con down for safety which we should do. I will enter, disguised in my own costume as just another cosplayer. If the real Doctor Degrader is there, I will take him down, this time it ends."

What she didn't tell the other members of the Hall of Justice is that she was dying to go to Wyvern Con. There had been things she caught in some of her online searches, things in some of the disgusting fiction that were details that only Miz Majesty or Doctor Degrader and thugs could have known about. There was a fair chance that someone writing the Doctor Degrader slash lit was part of the good doctor's own scientists or mercenary support group. She began to follow the forums to collect the information they let slip.

She told herself that was the only reason. In fact, due to details given in the slash lit, she had foiled no less than three of his plans when the porn stories included details of targets he hadn't hit yet, complete with details about how the Doctor would defeat the security, or what the targets concealed.

She only lurked of course. It was beneath her to give any support to the porn writers sullying her reputation as Miz Majesty.

She had to admit though, she had started touching herself while reading some of it. I mean it was just fantasy, not real. Being Miz Majesty she attracted two types of men, the creepy worshipers, and the rich and famous who thought somehow their celebrity status made them someone smarter, stronger, and faster than any five human beings who had ever lived. She didn't date, but she had urges.

Urges she found locked on the fiction of Doctor Degrader doing unspeakable, although in ten thousand words or so they could give it a pretty good try, things to her. It only made her hit him harder next time she fought him. Guilty over her own secret sexual release from the fantasy of being broken by him, she only broke and humiliated him harder in their next fight.

Thank goddess he had no clue she got wet thinking about him these days. I swear, if he had a clue, she would have to murder the little creep before he could mock her for it. She was invulnerable in the flesh, but her spirit was as vulnerable as anyone else, and she wasn't proud of her desires.

Chapter 2 Collision Course

Miz Majesty descended to the rooftop to meet the convention organizers and facility managers. In a world where any superpowered being was treated as a celebrity, imitations were inevitable. Rather than waste time trying to establish credentials, as if there was some sort of driver's licence category for godlike superbeing, she felt it best to arrive in such a fashion as to get all questions out of the way up front. Not to mention terrify the handsy little men who looked upon what little fabric of her armour was left after sufficient spatial compression to make it dense enough to survive her use, and got bad ideas.

She descended from heaven, like the goddess she was. She could have landed silently and without any fanfare, but that would accomplish nothing. Instead she allowed her body to glow with the brilliance of another sun in the sky, a golden aura around her white clad form as she descended like the sun given form. Settling onto the earth with the grace of a falling rose petal, her breasts heaved as she sighed at the usual rapture her arrival had caused in the audience of six men and a woman. She allowed the electromagnetic power of her eyes to bleed into static discharge as her hair raised in a halo. Her eyes leaked living lightning as she scanned the whole of the building at full power, looking for any traps or intentionally shielded areas.

Satisfied that the convention hall was just that, a convention hall in the middle of preparation for the largest science fiction and comic convention in North America, Wyvern Con, Miz Majesty stepped forward to greet her hosts, red half cape flapping behind as she prepared to begin her infiltration mission.

"Greetings. I am Miz Majesty. I have seen the same thing you have. Doctor Degrader has promised to appear in the convention with the intention of demonstrating his heroine breaking devices. As you know, several heroines have succumbed to him in the past. What you do not know is that those who were not permanently and organically superhuman did not survive the experience. Only I have the power to be unaffected by his devices. If merely mortal women like those that attend these conventions, were to be mistaken for the real heroines and submit to any of his torments thinking them nothing but convention cosplay games, the consequences would be both literally and legally catastrophic."

The truth was they were all fine, the ones that broke retired as heroines and became sex professionals due to Doctor Degrader induced submissive nymphomania with a humiliation kink. It wasn't magical or technical, it wasn't forced. It was the effect of his having them long enough to train their body to break their own mind with pleasure. Those reward loops were something the broken chose to reenforce for themselves until there was no mind left at all. Some heroines recovered, some did not. Those whose bodies were artificially enhanced through magical or technical means just had bodies more powerful than the minds that rode them. This made them the Doctors rightful prey. Miz Majesty was different. Her mind was as superior as her body.

The woman in front pushed back the glasses that made her look more like Velma than many who cosplayed her gulped and pushed forward an "All Access" Wyverncon badge.

"Here Miz Majesty ma'am. With this you can go anywhere, skip any lineup, and if you push the tab on the back security will answer and accept any orders for information, evacuation or lockdown that you need to give. This convention is the most important one for our community, not just locally, but nationally. We can't afford any costly legal issues, nor can we take any chances with our convention goers lives."

Miz Majesty smiled. This was going to go so smoothly.

Doctor Degrader looked at his armour modifications. Some of the stuff the slash lit writers had suggested was too good not to include, even if some of it were totally unworkable.

The use of the sonic hyper wave inducers from his thunder punch gauntlets as a vibrator was one that terrified him. I mean, he used those to shatter bank vaults and stone walls. The sonics in them were designed to allow him to punch someone like Miz Majesty and put her down. It flattened Savage Steel, put that metal skinned muscle head into the hospital for six weeks when he responded to a trap set for Miz Majestic. Sure the guy could bench press an Abrams tank, but he was no Miz Majestic. He even knocked her down with them.

Doctor Degrader smiled, growing hard remembering her on her knees before him. Then blanched remembering how she put an uppercut into his junk that put him in the hospital until Savage Steel got out. Yes, that much power in a vibrator could turn an woman's insides into paste, rather than bring her to orgasm. He could make it work though, he would have to use the palm induction buffers to step the power down to something only twice as powerful as the top of the line commercial models, but with his tactical computer and biometrics to analyze responses and tailor pulse cycles and intensity to maximize victims pleasure. Honestly, he could set it on "terminal edge" and literally take a woman to the edge a thousand times, stopping just as she thought she was going to get over this time.

He would give a kidney to have the real Miz Majesty at his mercy like that, but let's face it, she would just crush his gauntlets if he tried, like she did every time.

Doctor Degrader snarled, remembering his "great idea" with the palm buffers synergistic loop power siphon/nerve induction. The idea was that when Miz Majesty grabbed his hands with hers. locking fingers together to test her god like strength against his best body armour, he could use her power to induce nerve pain in her hands so she would have to stop before pinning and binding him for arrest (again). Instead, it worked too well and she spasmed her hands into fists in surprise, with his hands in them. Six months it took in rehab before he could even jack off again, let alone type enough to program his computers for the next armour version.

Still, maybe he could rig them to siphon power from the target and use it to stimulate pleasure nerves? I mean he wouldn't even have to adjust it. Young strong fit women would have more power, and get more stimulated. Less physically able women would get less bang for the buck, but he wouldn't put a horny grandmother with a heart condition into cardiac arrest just with a little nipple play or a quick finger bang in either door. He was fully hard now, just thinking about it. I mean, Doctor Degrader loved shiny young innocent girls as much as the next guy, but watching a proud Congresswoman, CEO, or military officer screaming in pleasure and begging to serve him and his minions as sexual playthings was WHY he became a supervillain.

What was it that Hucow21 had asked for on the slash lit site again? Ah yes, a milking machine for Miz Majesty's giant class jugs. Why not couple that with the pleasure siphon/induction his palms would have. He bet he could actually tune them to induce lactation if he let them cycle for a few minutes. I mean they would cycle the pleasure up to a point the participants would have to have a safe button to press if it got too much, but some of these women would be brave enough to stand up to as it cycled high enough to be squirting from two nipples and slut hole both! Gods but he loved his community.