Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamo68
Bamo68
790 Followers

Isabel looks at her mum. "Yeah, boyfriend! I was going to tell you at dinner." She looks at me; I'm still holding Bradly on the ground. She smiles and shakes her head. "I thought I was the one Bradly had to watch for personal injury." She bends down, kisses me and says, "See you after dinner."

Mum and Dad finally speak up, telling Bradly and me to get up. I move off of Bradly, and watch Isabel walk back to her house. Bradly remains on the ground, still trying to catch his breath. I walk over to a bench and sit, eyeing Bradley, trying to calm my body. My heart is beating so fast.

Dad walks over. "Was that entirely needed?"

I look at my dad in disbelief. "Totally. In fact he is lucky I didn't put him out of action for the season."

Bradly had started to get up, but he's unsteady on his feet and has to sit again. "Bloody hell, James!"

"Bradly, learn to shut up!" My mother tells him, as she turns and walks back into the house.

Dad finally helps Bradly up, and guides him inside.

I finally get up and head in, wondering if that is the last I'll hear about it.

Once I'm sat back at the table, my mother turns to both Bradley and me.

"What the hell was that? In front of all our neighbors including the Richards. Bradly, where is your respect? Not only for Isabel, but your brother as well. How dare you show us up like that. I am just relieved Sarah is at her friend's house."

"But Mum -"

"'But Mum' nothing. Are you too stupid to realize that she wasn't, and has never been, interested in you? She has only ever had eyes for your brother. So suck it up, and show more respect."

This is the first time I can remember my mother standing up for me, and having a go at Bradly.

"I want to hear a sincere apology for both your brother, and Isabel."

"Why should I apologize? James is the one who attacked me!"

"In self-defense , and I'm surprised this is the first time. He's always been able to beat you. It's only now he's got something worth standing up for."

I've never seen my mother like this. Bradly doesn't look happy at all, and he is saying even less.

We sit and eat dinner in relative silence. When I'm finished I excuse myself and make my way upstairs. I message Isabel just to make sure she is coming over still. It takes her ten seconds to reply, reminding me that I am working with my father tomorrow, so she's definitely coming.

I message Sam and tell her what happened. It isn't long before I hear Isabel's footsteps coming up my stairs. I get up and greet her with a big hug and kiss.

"Mmmmmmm I could get very used to this," I tell Isabel as we part.

"I think we need to practice more kissing," she says with a sly smile. "So what started all that off then?"

"Bradly overheard me tell Mum that we are officially together."

"Well Bradly needs to suck it up and accept it."

Laughing I say, "Funny enough my mother said the same."

My phone vibrates and then chimes. Pulling it out, I look at the message. "Sam wants to see me on Facebook?" I get up, and spark my computer into life. It doesn't take long. As soon as Facebook is loaded a video call comes in. "Hey Munchkin, how's it going?"

"Hi, J, I'm good. Well, better than good. How are Isabel and you getting on?"

"We are fantastic," Isabel says as she comes and sits on my lap.

"Hey Isabel, good to see he's not chased you away."

"No, but he's conned me into being his girlfriend."

Sam gasps, and then lets out a shriek. "J, you failed to tell me that earlier!"

"I wanted to tell you face-to-face, Sam. Text is too informal."

"Anything else happened on the Bradly front?"

"No, it's been remarkably quiet. Did you see him on the way up, Babes?"

Isabel looked at me.

I smile. "Working out if you like being called Babes?"

Isabel smiles and shakes her head. "No, not seen the prick!"

Sam and I laugh at her answer.

"Anyway, back to a more important subject. Why do we have the pleasure of seeing your beautiful face, Sam?"

"Oh shit yeah, ummm. The thing I have with Hannah. It's moving quite fast. She's asked me out Thursday night."

"Wow, that's good then, yes?"

"Yes, James, I really need to get this in the open. I am fed up with not being me."

"Okay, we will be ready. When do you want to do this?"

"Saturday. I will sleep over Saturday night. Oh, one other question. Hannah might want to come with me. I have talked a lot about you, and she wants to meet you."

"Don't see a problem, but I will have to make sure it's okay. Are you sure it's not too soon for me to meet Hannah?"

"No James, I think the sooner she meets you the better. Just like Isabel here."

Isabel is nodding. "I have to agree with Sam. James, if I hadn't met Sam on here last night, we wouldn't be together."

"Okay! Okay!" I hold my hands up. "I know when a battle is lost."

"Okay, got to go now. Isabel, would it be strange if I get your number?"

"No not at all. I'll get James to message it to you. Actually, give me your phone now."

"Please?"

"Please my handsome man, may I have your phone? Oh, and Sam. I saw him topless, and you are sooooo right."

I hand Isabel my phone, as I blush bright red. She susses Sam's number and puts it in her phone. Then she messages Sam. I hear the familiar tone in the background.

"Okay, I got it. See you two later, and don't do anything I wouldn't do. Actually scrub that," she says, and signs off.

There is a quiet moment when once again Isabel and I are left sitting together, looking at my computer screen. She turns to me and wraps both arms around my neck. Our lips touch and I feel I am melting. The kiss doesn't stop at its normal length, but grows deeper. I feel my cock getting hard. I hope Isabel doesn't feel it, but that hope is dashed when she twists around a little more and puts her thigh right on top of my now-hard cock. Isabel doesn't even break the kiss; the intensity is growing, and we both let out a moan of pleasure together. We smile, but then get straight back to kissing. With Isabel's arms wrapped around my neck, I have full access to the upper part of her body. Slowly, I run my hands up and down her sides, with my thumbs shepherding along her ribcage, up just below where her breasts begin.

Just as I get to the top of my stroke, Isabel stops the kiss. I freeze. Opening my eyes, I see Isabel's eyes are open really widely. I must have had a worried look on my face because Isabel suddenly moves away, and off my lap.

"Isabel, I am so sorry. Did I overstep the mark?"

She looks at me, and I can see she is sorting out what to say. At that moment I am thinking the worst.

"Talk to me, Isabel."

"James, please give me a minute. This is all so new to me."

I get up from the computer chair and move to the sofa. I make sure my movement doesn't make her feel any worse. Isabel comes and sits down next to me.

She turns to me. "I am so sorry, James. I didn't mean to react like that. You are making me feel things that I never thought I would ever feel." She takes a moment to compose herself, and then takes a deep breath before continuing. "I told you before that my only experience with men just made me hate them."

I can see she is struggling to get this out. Reaching out I take her hand. She is trembling a little, so I give it a gentle squeeze.

"There was one boy who decided that I was going to be his girlfriend. It didn't seem to matter to him that I didn't want to. The big problem was that his family are friends with my family, so he could come be in our house whenever. Anyway, one evening he came into my room when I was sat on my bed reading. I asked him to leave, but he refused. He then came over and sat on the bed."

At this moment I take both of her hands in mine, and look into her eyes. My own eyes have started to tear up; the thought of where this story could go is written all over my face.

"He sat there for a while. Then he leaned over and tried to kiss me. I pushed him off and told him to fuck off. He got angry and held me down and forcefully kissed me. He then squeezed my breast so hard that I screamed out in pain. I managed to push him away and screamed. My dad came in and asked him to leave. The next day he acted like nothing had happened at school. I told him I never wanted to see him again, and to keep away from me. He then went around telling everyone that we had sex."

"How old were you?"

"Fifteen. I had a large bruise on my breast for two weeks."

By this time Isabel has moved onto my lap, letting me hold her in my arms as she cries on my shoulder. I rock us gently back and forth, and rub her back. After about ten minutes I whisper into her ear, "I am so sorry that happened to you. You do know I would never do anything to hurt you?"

"Yes, James. I get such a good feeling from you."

"Isabel, just so you know, we can go at your pace."

"Oh James." Isabel kisses me. "You have no idea how much I wanted you to touch me. You make me feel so good, but please be gentle with me."

"Any time you want me to stop anything, then you just have to say."

"Just hold me, James."

We lean back, and just hold each other.

My mother comes upstairs and looks over at us. "Everything okay?"

"Yes Mum, everything is good."

Isabel looks up. "Really good!" She looks at me and smiles.

"That's nice. Isabel, your mother is downstairs having a coffee. She said ten minutes, and then she needs to get going."

"Oh Mum, Sam wants to come over Saturday, stay over, and go back Sunday. Is that okay?"

"And you want me to pick her up from the train station?"

"If that's okay as well, with you?"

"I don't see why not," She says with a smile.

I look at my watch. "Wow, where did that time go!"

My mum turns round and heads back downstairs.

Looking into Isabel's eyes I say, "Our relationship has developed very quickly. Tomorrow after work would you like to sit, and talk more about what I can do to make you feel more comfortable?"

"That must be the most wonderful, and most thoughtful thing anyone has ever said to me!" She is smiling, and leans in and kisses me. "To be honest James, you are doing so much right. Just keep being you." She gives me a hug, then gets to her feet and waits for me to escort her downstairs.

Downstairs Mrs. Richards is still sat talking to my mother. She smiles at us, as we walk in holding hands. "Seeing you two together like that is so heart-warming. Still can't get used to it though."

"Ha ha ha, very funny, Mum. I just needed to find the right man at the right time." Isabel stands, looking proud of herself, and then kisses my cheek.

Mrs. Richards gets up, still smiling, and walks over to Isabel. She pats her on her bum and walks toward the back door. I grab a torch and escort the ladies home. I give Isabel a last kiss goodnight, and head home for bed.

*********

Next day is a workday. This is the first day for three days that Isabel and I have been apart. It takes me by surprise just how much I miss her. I get home around four-thirty and walk upstairs. I can hear my tv is on, as I climb the last flight into my room. Looking over the rail I see Isabel waiting for me. Her whole face lights up when she sees me. Feeling my heart skip a beat, I can't help but smile.

"Hello, Beautiful."

"Hello Handsome. Hope you don't mind me waiting here?"

"No problem, mi casa es su casa!" I say, smiling. "Give me five, I need to shower."

"Okay Baby, be quick."

I go over and plant a delicate kiss on her lips, grab a change of clothing and head off to the bathroom. Five minutes later I am walking back up all clean, and sit down next to Isabel. I move the tv around, but then Isabel stops me.

"James, do you mind if we talk for a while?"

"Sure. Is everything okay, Isabel?"

"Is it okay if you close the door?"

My heart is in my throat; as I walk down the stairs, I have everything going through my head. What had I done wrong? I walk back up the stairs, and stand looking at her. She is looking very nervous, and shaking a little.

She takes a deep breath, and nervously smiles. "Come sit next to me." She pats the seat next to her.

I sit down, and Isabel takes my hands.

"Don't look so worried, James. I just wanted some privacy."

I look into her eyes, but say nothing. I don't know what to say. Moments pass like hours as I watch Isabel. She seems to be composing herself.

"James, please let me just say what I need to say, else I won't get the nerve. Okay, I know we have only known each other for four days, but it feels like a lot longer. I am feeling things that I thought were, well, made-up stories. Today I missed you so much, you not being here was so hard. I even strapped myself up. I know this sounds crazy, but it's making me very paranoid. It makes me so scared being so vulnerable, and being open. Please please please don't do anything to hurt me."

"I would never hurt you Isabel, and to be honest I am feeling the same way. Your words could have been mine. The weather still looks good for the beach tomorrow. Are you still up for it?"

"Oh yeah, I am looking forward to it," Isabel says, more enthusiastically. Her phone beeps, and she sits up on my lap. I take a moment to look at her. I look at her breasts, seeing they are hidden. Then I ask myself, "Why are you so obsessed with her breasts?"

I glance back up at Isabel's eyes; she has stopped messaging, and is watching me. I smile with slight embarrassment.

"What is going through your head?" She asks.

I am dumbstruck for a second, understanding that if I confess, I might not only embarrass myself but Isabel as well, and that leaves me feeling a little awkward. Choosing to just tell it how it was, I reply, "Ummmm, I was looking at your boobs again. Did you really strap your boobs up? Then I was asking myself why am I so obsessed with your boobs."

Isabel sits there for a second. "God, I have to get used to your honesty."

I burst into nervous laughter, and hide my face in my hands.

She moves my hands down. "James, you never have to hide from me."

Then Isabel does something that, to be honest, neither of us expected. She lifts up her t-shirt and shows me her handiwork. So here I am, staring at possibly one of the most beautifully tragic sights: my girlfriend's squashed breasts . I look into her eyes knowing instinctively that this moment is for some reason quite emotional. I can sense her pain and anguish.

"You are so beautiful."

Now it's Isabel's turn to be embarrassed. She puts her t-shirt back down.

I pull her into a cuddle; we sit there just holding each other.

After a while I say, "Hey Isabel, would you like to help me with training after dinner?"

"Is the pope Catholic?" she says with a huge grin, "and thanks for changing the subject."

"Come on, let's go outside and set everything up."

We spend the next half-hour putting all of my Kendo training apparatus together. I explain that when I was around eight years old, Sam and I got caught by a retired Kendo teacher scrumping some of his apples. After he walked us home and told our parents, he took us under his wing and taught us the art of Kendo. Sam stuck with it for a couple of years, but it wasn't her thing really. I seemed to have a natural gift for it, and he enrolled me in the local Kendo classes, so I could gain my belts. Unfortunately he died two years ago, but left me all this training equipment.

"Wow, just like Karate Kid."

"Sort of I suppose; but without the bullies."

So now I am training for the next level; my test is next week. For some reason the head of the British Kendo Association is coming down personally to test me. It's normally done on video link, so I am honored by his visit.

"So what is the reason for your special treatment?"

"Not sure, I think he knew my teacher."

My mother shouts for me to come in for dinner.

Just as Isabel and I begin to get up, Bradly walks over.

"Oh shit, what's he want," Isabel says under her breath.

He stops in front of us and takes a deep breath. "Isabel, James. I am sorry with what happened yesterday. I see now that you are together, and I had no right getting in the way of that, I am so sorry."

Both Isabel and I are frozen as we watch him walk off again. I for one am absolutely knocked sideways. Never in my eighteen years has Bradly apologized. All I can think to say is, "Just when I thought I'd seen it all."

We finally get off the bench, and kiss before heading to our respective houses. "See you in about an hour," are our final words as we go our separate directions.

**********

After dinner, I sit back out in the garden for a while, letting my dinner settle and waiting for Isabel. She told me she'd be five minutes, fifteen minutes ago. Finally, I hear her come back out. The first thing I notice is she has changed her bra, and she has a skirt on. Wow, first time she has been out of jeans. I can't help but look. "I am such a perv," I tell myself.

Isabel smiles. "You're such a perv."

"I was just thinking the same thing," I say, laughing.

We both break out laughing. Isabel comes over and kisses me, and sits down into my open arms. We sit there just chatting, and enjoying each other's company.

We finally get up and head around to the back of my house where all the equipment is set up. As we prepare to start, I explain to Isabel what she has to do. We spend the next hour doing time trials and non-contact control. We also run through the skills I need to demonstrate for my exam.

Once all my equipment has been put away we head back up to my room. I take another shower before we settle down to watch tv ... or that's what I'd assumed we'd do. I angle the tv and sit on my favorite part of the sofa: you know, the corner where you can put your feet up.

Anyway, as I get comfy, Isabel comes and sits on my lap. Then she leans in and gives me a gentle kiss. Breaking off for a second she asks, "Is the door closed?"

I nod in assent. Once again, her hands go to the bottom hem of her t-shirt. Pausing just to tease, she slowly lifts the hem up to reveal her bra-encased breasts. My heart is beating so fast, my eyes move to gaze left and then right, and then back to her eyes.

"Wow," is all I can say.

A big grin spreads across her face. She picks up one of my hands and holds it against her breast. I cup it as soon as my palm makes contact. Her breasts are much bigger than my hand, but I have no idea what cup size. My heart is trying to burst out of my chest, and my cock is trying to burst from my trousers. I gently squeeze, feeling her nipples harden. Pulling her back in for a kiss, she brushes against my hard cock. She breaks off and looks down. A gasp escapes her mouth. "James?"

"I'm sorry, but you are just so sexy, and I do have my hand on your boob."

"I'm not sure whether to be shocked or relieved."

"Why?"

"Well thinking about it, if you didn't have a reaction it would be insulting."

"Yeah, I suppose."

"Don't worry though, you're not the only one. You have made me so wet."

I'm looking a little confused. "What do you mean, wet?"

"Oh, ummmm, well boys get hard, right? Then girls get a little wet in preparation just in case we had sex. It allows your cock to slide in easier."

I am now sat there with my mouth open.

"Oh my god, I don't believe we are having this conversation, James." Isabel has gone totally red. She buries her head in my neck.

"I'm sorry, I don't know much about it." I am feeling a little embarrassed, and bury my head on her shoulder.

Isabel pulls away a little after giving me another gentle reassuring kiss. I kiss back and it is like our souls entwine. We break, and look into each other's eyes. Our foreheads lean gently together. Realizing I still have my hand on her breast I give it a gentle squeeze, then move my hand around her back, so I can hold her.

Bamo68
Bamo68
790 Followers