Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 02

Story Info
New girl moves next door brings James out of his shell.
11.2k words
4.8
23.6k
44

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamo68
Bamo68
788 Followers

Hello, and welcome to Part Two of my tale of young love. As with the first part, the characters are eighteen or older. This one gets a bit more sexual.

Thanks to Rex Brookdale for helping with the editing.

*******

I freeze for a second.

Samantha jolts me back by saying, "I am not James's girlfriend." She's almost shouting it through my PC's speakers.

Isabel looks at me, a little confused for a second as to where the voice is coming from.

I repeat Sam's words. "'I am not Sam's boyfriend'. Who told you that rubbish?"

Whilst I am talking, Isabel walks around the end of the computer desk to get a look at my screen. My eyes follow her every move.

I say, "Isabel, this is my best friend Sam."

I look at Sam. "Sam, this is Isabel."

Isabel can now see Sam on the screen, and moves so she is in the camera.

Sam's face turns into a big smile. "Wow, you are way more beautiful than this klutz described."

Isabel breathes out in relief and slight embarrassment at the compliment.

She bats straight back. "You're gorgeous yourself."

It's Sam now who is blushing. "Did my idiot of a best friend not tell you about me?"

Peering around Isabel, who is now in front of me, I say, "Hey."

Isabel turns around to look at me and sees she is in the way a little. Without thinking, she sits straight down on my lap.

I must admit I am taken aback by this sudden contact and familiarity. I look up at her face, and she just shrugs and smiles.

We both turn to look at the screen where Sam is sat there with a big knowing grin on her face.

I look at her. "And you can shut up."

Sam laughs. "I'm saying nothing."

I look at Isabel; I can see she is processing the situation.

Sam asks me, "Why did you not mention me to her?"

Confused, I say back, "I did on more than one occasion when we were together yesterday; as well as today."

Isabel then says, "Sam ... Samantha. Sorry Sam, when James was talking about you, I presumed you were a boy." Sam's mouth opens, and Isabel quickly adds, "It's just the way he talks about you."

I suddenly hear a noise from down my stairs. I have a sense of where our conversation is going, so I signal to the two girls to be quiet and that someone is listening. Opening the desk drawer I get my earphones out. I plug them in and hand Isabel one and I shove the other in my right ear.

Sam says, "Can you hear me still?" We both nod. "I'm not surprised, because we are more like brother and sister. We are very close, but it has always been non-sexual, although my mother still thinks we will get married one day." She smiles. "We both know that will never happen."

Isabel is sat there quietly. "Have you ever done anything?" She looks at me. "You're not gay, are you? Just my luck the first boy I like, and he's gay."

I'm not sure whether to be annoyed or happy. I know I'm not gay, so I go with the happy bit. She likes me.

"Oh no, he's not gay; I am. Well, lesbian if you want to be exact."

Isabel sits back, leaning against me, taking in all the information.

Sam asks, "So who said we're together?" Before Isabel can answer Sam says, "Bradly!"

I roll my eyes. "Once a prick, always a prick."

"To be fair though, we did sort of make him think that, in a hope that he would stop hitting on me."

I laughed. "Yeah, it didn't seem to work, though. He was always making those stupid comments. Especially when you slept over with me."

Isabel's eyes open wide. "You slept together?"

Me not really thinking, I just say, "Yeah, all the time."

Sam looks at me like you shouldn't be saying that.

"What? We often sleep together."

Sam tuts. "Yes, but not like that. We go to sleep in the same bed. There is nothing sexual."

"I never said there was!"

She then explains to Isabel. "It's a fact we are very close and to anyone that doesn't know us might think we are boyfriend, girlfriend. The truth is that James was, and I hope J will always, be there for me. When my parents were going through their separation I often came over to get away from the fights and arguing. My parents had to wait before they could separate. They couldn't afford two separate houses before they sold our old house."

She then says, "I don't want to give James a big head, but if I liked men then he would be top of my list, if not the whole list. " She leans forward. "Have you seen him without a shirt on yet? Just, wow!"

Isabel gasps and says, "No, I've only known him two days!"

Sam smiles. "And you've kissed. Look at the both of you now. You are very comfortable together. Time for shirt off, James."

Isabel and I look at each other. We realize that while we are talking to Sam, my arms have gone around her waist, and Isabel has snuggled into me. I smile, she smiles back, and we both look at the computer screen.

Then Sam's face turns a little serious. She leans forward again. "James, I have been thinking, and this situation has shown me it's about time I came out."

I'm a little surprised; this has been a secret for a long time. "What are you planning to do?"

Isabel looks at me. "Wait, nobody knows?"

"Well, three of us know."

"Four!"

"Four?" I say, shocked.

Sam smiles. "Yes, four. I think I have my first date."

I have a big grin on my face. "Is it the one you like from Tesco? Sam works at Tesco part-time," I say to Isabel.

She nods. "Yes, her name is Hannah. We bumped into each other on my dinner break, and then after work walked into town together. She is so nice!" Sam is beaming.

"I am so pleased for you, Munchkin," I say, still smiling.

Isabel looks at me. "Munchkin?"

"Yes, because Sam is a little on the short side. So I call her Munchkin from The Wizard of Oz."

Isabel laughs. "Don't you dare call me anything like that."

"I can't promise, but you're too tall for a munchkin." I turn to Sam. "So, how do you want to do this?"

"To be honest I am not sure. I need to tell my mum and your mum very close together, before they tell each other. Don't know the rest."

"You should tell your mum, and then come over here the same day. You can stay over if you like. You will need to ask your mum to hold off telling my mum before you get the chance."

Isabel says, "That would be nice. I can meet you."

Sam says, "Okay, let me see when I'm working and get it all sorted in my head."

Isabel takes over the conversation a little, and I sit back observing the two of them talking. "So when is your first date?"

I am pleased they seem to get on. I was surprised Sam had admitted that she was into girls quite so fast. Then I realize that it was more out of necessity, at that moment. I am starting to get distracted: I switch from focusing on what is being said to focusing on the beautiful female sat on my lap. The entire back of her body is pushing against me. Feeling so soft, and warm. She isn't skinny, but there doesn't seem to be any excess either. I am tempted to squeeze her in my arms, but don't want her to move at all.

There is also another growing reason for me to not want Isabel to move too much. At this moment I am in luck: my cock is tucked down between my legs. I am becoming even harder and any wrong move could make it spring up.

Then I become aware that the conversation has stopped. I look at my computer screen and Sam is just there looking.

"What?" I say.

Sam says, "Are you still with us?"

"Yes, I was just letting you two talk."

Sam says, "I can't believe you two have only just met. You look so comfortable together. James, are you as comfortable with Isabel as you are with me?"

Without hesitation, I reply, "I do feel comfortable with Isabel, but it is totally different to you."

Sam's eyebrows rise and she smiles. "Isabel, that's one thing you will need to get used to. James has no real filter when it comes to telling it as it is."

Isabel asks me, "In what way different?"

Again without pause, "With Sam I feel a familiar feeling, like that old sweatshirt she always wears. With you, not only do I feel like I have known you forever, but also it's like I belong with you."

The two girls are looking at me.

"I'm sorry, that's the only way I can explain it."

"Wow, I'm a sweatshirt, and he has never spoken like that to me."

Isabel is still looking at me. "I don't think I could have said it any better. I think I will like the fact he is honest. Makes a good change." She is smiling, and leans in and kisses me gently on the lips.

I am feeling rather pleased with myself by this time. I look into Isabel's eyes and say, "So we're good?"

Isabel smiles. "Yeah we're good, and Sam's a sweetheart. I hope we can become good friends as well."

"Well if you are hanging around with this guy, I think we will need to be." Sam looks at her watch."Guys, I need to get to bed soon. I have a six am start tomorrow."

I look at the computer clock and say, "Wow, where did that time go?"

"Make sure he shows you around a bit more tomorrow, Isabel. Maybe take you into Barnstaple or something."

I tell Sam, "We've already talked about that. If it's okay with Isabel, I hope that we can spend a lot of time going places."

Isabel adds, "He's already promised me a hot date to the beach one day next week.

Sam says, "The weather looks good from Tuesday on for that."

"Thanks for that, I can take her to Barnstaple on the bus tomorrow. That will take us past both Croyde and Saunton beaches." I look at Isabel, "It's such a beautiful view."

Sam nods her head. "I have really got to go, so I will see you two whenever."

Isabel and I say our goodbyes to Sam, and the connection is cut. We are sat there for a moment just enjoying the feeling of being close. My arms are wrapped around Isabel. We're not saying anything. It's a desperate bid to keep this feeling; neither of us wanting to be the one to ask to move.

We hear my mother call up from the kitchen: Isabel's mother has come over to see what is happening, and is now making her way up the stairs. We quickly move to the sofa, I flick the tv on and eventually Mrs. Richards pops her head around the landing at the top of the stairs.

She steps to the door, looks round my room, and then at the two of us sat on the sofa.

"I can see why you like it up here," she says to Isabel. "Nice room."

I thank her, and Isabel then adds, "James did a lot of the work to convert it from an attic."

Mrs. Richards seems quite impressed with this.

Isabel asks, "Do I have to come back home now?"

"Are you two okay now? Have you sorted out whatever upset you?"

We both answer yes at the same time, and we start to laugh.

"Yes please, we need to get you some keys cut, so it would be good if you came home now ," Mrs. Richards finally says.

I get up and help Isabel to her feet.

"What time tomorrow?" Isabel asks me as she starts for my stairway.

"About 10:30, if that's okay with you."

Isabel gives me a great smile, and nods her head.

We make our way down to the kitchen and I walk Isabel outside. As we wait for Mrs. Richards, she reaches over and pulls me in, saying, "See you tomorrow then," as she breaks the kiss.

I watch, as the two make their way back to their house, slightly stunned from the kiss that I have just received.

*******

Isabel wakes and looks at her clock: "9:03," she says to herself.

Once again she hasn't gotten a good night's sleep, so she lies there a moment trying to get herself motivated.

A noise catches her attention. Isabel doesn't recognize the sound, so she rolls out of bed to investigate. She gets dressed, and walks downstairs.

Mrs. Richards is sat outside, drinking coffee.

Isabel walks out and asks, "What is that noise?"

"It's your friend James, and his sister. Zac is over there watching as well."

Isabel walks over to where she can see Zac and Sarah sitting on the wall. Sarah has a book and stopwatch in her hand. She is calling out a number followed by a letter: 4A, 2B, 5B, 1A, 3A, 2A, 6B, and so on.

After every 'A' she hears a loud bang; after each letter 'B' just a small tap. Isabel finally arrives at the wall where Sarah and Zac are sat. She looks over to see me. Her eyes go wide, and she gasps loud enough for me to hear.

I turn and see Isabel looking at me. "Hey."

"Hey back," Isabel replies with a giggle.

"Can you wait five minutes, I'm nearly finished." I look at Sarah and say, "Rapid fire, Sarah, please."

Sarah begins to fire out a sequence of numbers and letters very fast; as soon as I hear the number I hit the corresponding number on my dummy. The letter tells me: hit or tap. This helps with all three of my disciplines: accuracy, speed, and control.

Sarah shouts, "Time!"

I stop and catch my breath, and then all I can hear is Isabel clapping.

"Wow, that was incredible." Isabel walks through the gate that connects our gardens. She walks toward me, and stands looking at me from head to toe. I am wearing just a pair of tracksuit bottoms.

"Now I can see what Sam was talking about!"

I look at her and shake my head.

Isabel steps up to me and puts her arms around me. She gives me a wonderful cuddle. I close my eyes and enjoy the moment.

Our two siblings start to giggle.

I pull back and say, "I best get ready to go out."

Isabel sticks her bottom lip out, so I lean in and suck it. Then kiss her gently. I release my arms, and turn to start packing away my equipment. Ten minutes later, and I'm in the shower. I quickly get myself ready and out the door.

I walk over to Isabel's house and knock on the door. Isabel answers, and is ready to go. We say goodbye to Mrs. Richards, and walk hand in hand up the road toward the bus stop.

We don't have to wait long for the double-decker to turn up. Makes a change though, because the bus service here can be sporadic at best.

I pay the fare, and we climb the stairs to sit on the top deck. We are in luck and get the right-hand side front two seats. I let Isabel sit down first and I sit down next to her with my arm around her. We are, for now, the only two people on the top deck.

The bus pulls out, and we are on our way to Barnstaple. As the bus drives through Croyde and on toward Saunton, Isabel gets her first view of Croyde Beach.

She gasps."Wow."

I tell her, "This is where we will be coming sometime in the week; hopefully Wednesday."

She smiles and continues to look out at the coastline. Next comes Saunton Beach. "This is a very beautiful area."

We pass Saunton Sands, and head toward Braunton.

I lean in and ask, "Are we girlfriend, boyfriend?"

Isabel audibly inhales, and then looks at me with a smile. "Well, I don't kiss anyone that isn't!"

A big smile spreads across my face and I plant a kiss right on her lips.

"So it's official, I have a boyfriend. Who would have thought?"

"I must admit, I am so lucky. I wasn't looking forward to the summer break."

"I wasn't looking forward to the summer break either. Thank you, James."

I get another kiss on my lips. Heaven does exist.

The bus pulls into Barnstaple, and we get off and head into the town center. Just so you know, Barnstaple is a smallish town of about thirty thousand people. The town is one of the oldest boroughs in the country, but unfortunately for someone from the southeast it is small.

Isabel is not impressed with the town center, but we have a good time together. I buy her lunch at Witherspoons, and we sit down by the river and talk.

"James, thank you. I have enjoyed my day so far with you."

"That's good, I enjoy being with you. What do you think of Barnstaple?"

"It's a bit small for my liking. I am not sure if I will enjoy clothes shopping here."

"We can always jump on the train and go to Exeter for that. Exeter is around an hour by train, and is our nearest city."

"That sounds good. Now let's talk about this morning."

I laugh. "What do you want to know?"

Isabel turns a little red and looks down for a moment. "You were very impressive, in more ways than one. Do you have a reason to be training like that?"

"I have my black-belt second Dan assessment coming up. I have got to the level where I need to be assessed by the head of British Kendo."

Isabel is shocked by what I have just said. "Wow, you're a black belt?"

"Yeah, it's not something I shout about though."

We carry on talking away, learning more about each other. Then the subject of University comes up.

"My dream is to go to Cambridge University," Isabel says to me with enthusiasm. "I am confident with my exam results, so I should be a shoe-in."

"Wow, Cambridge. That is a long way away. Where will you live?"

"I will have to rent a small flat or something. I need to talk with my parents fairly soon. How about you, James?"

"I'm not sure. I think money will be a little tight for me to go somewhere like Cambridge. I need to look at my options. Why do you want to go to Cambridge?"

"Because I want to study law. It is one of the best in the world."

"Really? I must admit for the two degrees I need to do, Cambridge would be perfect; but like I said: money."

We both sit there for a while, and then make a move toward the bus station. We walk hand-in-hand, and then embrace as we wait for our bus.

Isabel looks up at me and kisses me. As she breaks away she says, "It's still amazing that I'm so comfortable with you."

I smile at her. "I feel the same way."

********

We get back just before dinner. I kiss Isabel at her gate, and head back to my house, getting in just as my mother is serving up our dinner. I wash my hands, and sit at the table.

"How was your day, James?"

"Great Mum, thanks. Isabel and I are officially together."

"No you're fucking not," comes a voice from the doorway behind. I turn to see Bradly marching toward the back door, and out toward Isabel's house.

I jump up and chase after him. "Bradly, stop. Leave Isabel be."

"No, I told you to leave well alone, and you couldn't."

I manage to catch Bradly up on the lawn. Pulling him back by his shoulder I say, "I told you to leave it!"

"No, I want to hear it from that slag's mouth."

I step in front of Bradly, breathing quite heavily. "I don't want to hear you ever fucking talk about Isabel like that again."

Bradly is taken aback; he has never seen me this angry. "What're you going to do, go crying to Mummy?"

"I told you to leave it. If you don't, I will not be held responsible for any of your injuries."

With all the noise, and unbeknownst to me, Isabel and her family have come out of their kitchen door.

Bradly starts to laugh. "You, injure me?" Then he spots Isabel. "Isabel you fu -"

Before Bradly can get any profanity out I grab him by his arm and swing him around. At once Bradly takes a swing at me, but I see it coming a mile off, deflecting his punch with a standard sweep. Bradly then tries to throw a haymaker around the side. It is like he is moving in slow motion. I step back letting him miss, push on the back of his legs and sweep my left arm around his front at neck height at the same time. This causes Bradly's legs to momentarily leave the ground. I then slam him to the ground, putting my full weight behind the downward motion. Bradly lands, the force knocking all the wind out of him. It is the first time I have ever really stood up to Bradly; also it is the first time I have had to use my martial arts on anyone in anger.

Bradly is lying winded on the ground.

Isabel comes running over. "James? What the hell!"

"Sorry, Isabel."

"Don't you dare apologize for that asshole. I saw and heard everything. So just don't!" She looks down at Bradly, "What are you having a go at my boyfriend for? You're lucky I don't kick you where it hurts, just for good measure."

Isabel's mother looks at her father and mouths, "Boyfriend?"

Mr. Richards gives an awkward smile and shrugs his shoulders.

Bamo68
Bamo68
788 Followers