Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel lets out a breath. "James, are we going to watch tv?"

"I guess so," I reply, disappointed.

"James, if we had carried on I would have lost control."

"Really?"

"Yes, and I would like our first time to be special."

"Oh you do, do you? Wait a minute, ou...our first time?"

"You had thought about it, hadn't you?"

"Well yeah quite a lot, never really got past the fact I want to, though. You seem to have given it some thought."

"All this is very new to me, so my mind is going into overdrive. To be honest it worries me. I've heard stories about the first time, and how painful it is."

"Why would it be painful?"

"You know, when my hymen breaks? Apparently it hurts."

"I think some time is needed on Google. I feel so stupid."

"Oh James, don't beat yourself up. I like the fact we have the same experience." She gives me a hug, runs her hands through my hair, and then laughs.

"What is so funny?"

"Your search history will make some interesting reading."

"Yeah right. Still I want to be knowledgeable, if not experienced. It needs to be a wonderful experience."

Isabel smiles and kisses me. "I expect nothing less."

"No pressure then. Wow, I can't believe we are talking about sex." I have a big smile on my face.

"It's amazing how I feel so at ease with you. We have known each other less than a week, but it feels like you've always been there." She turns toward the tv, but stays on my lap. "Time for tv, I think." Her hand settles on mine, and I load Netflix.

Whilst it's loading she turns to me. "James, you don't think I'm a slag, easy, or something do you?"

"Holy shit noooooooo! If I thought that, we would not be together. You must know my opinion of you is very high."

Isabel seems happy with that, so we settle down and watch a couple episodes of Humans. At this rate we will be back up-to-date in no time.

Isabel is snuggled into me. She has dropped off to sleep. I turn the tv off, and sit there just looking at her sleeping. She has this innocent smile, and looks so contented. Looking at my clock I see it is 10:15. Soon her mum will be texting, and I am looking forward to my goodnight kiss.

Isabel opens her eyes and smiles. "Did I fall asleep?"

I nod my head.

"Oh god, how long was I out?"

"Long enough for me to know you don't snore," I reply with a grin.

Isabel smiles at the reference to the same conversation we had before.

"Sorry, still not sleeping right."

She had slid off of my lap whilst asleep, so she turns and reaches up to kiss me. I don't know what she puts in those kisses, but they have a wonderful effect on me. My hand wanders to the exposed part of her hip where her skirt had slid up, and I touch the elastic of her knickers for the first time. Isabel stops the kiss for a split second, which I take as best move your hand back down. As soon as I do the kiss starts again. Long, deep, and passionate. My mind drifts, and my heart pounds. Then Isabel's phone buzzes. We break the kiss in unison, and both stick our bottom lips out. We burst out laughing, and go in for a last hug.

As always I escort my beautiful girlfriend home, and get my goodnight kiss.

Why does this girl have such an effect on me? She is so beautiful. Am I out of my league? All this goes through my mind as I walk home.

********

The sounds of my mum taking my sister into school, wakes me quite early. Sarah'd had a TD day, or Baker day yesterday. I reach for my phone to see if I have any messages. A couple from Sam, about her bringing Hannah. This could prove awkward with the sleeping arrangements. Can't see Isabel happy with me sleeping with two females, even if they don't like boys. I message Sam back, saying we will have to sort out sleeping arrangements when they get here. Also, I better check with Mum to see if it's okay.

My phone buzzes; Isabel's name has a '1' by it.

"Wow, you're awake early! What time do you want to leave? Xxx."

"Good morning, Baby. We can leave around half-ten if you like. Get there before the masses. How'd you sleep?"

"Sorry! Good morning my man. Half-ten sounds fine, and still not good. Xxx."

"That's not good, maybe get some shut-eye on the beach. What do you want to take in the way of food?"

"Not sure, what do you normally take? Xxx."

"Sandwiches, fruit, water, crisps and a can of something. I also take my beach kit that has, sun shade, blanket, sun lotion, towel, and change of clothes."

"Wow, so much. My skin is very sensitive; so I will bring some sun block, change of clothes, and a towel. You seem to have the rest sorted. Xxx."

"Ok, see you later babes. Oh, don't forget sunglasses."

"Ok, I'm just eating breakfast. Mum wants me to do some chores. So I best get going. See you soon xxxxx." I think that I will get those kisses for real, later.

I go downstairs to get something to eat and put together some lunch for our trip to the beach. I make up my backpack, and then go upstairs to get my beach gear on. Swimming shorts, cut-off jeans, t-shirt, my old trainers, and to top my look, my sunglasses.

I hear the tap-tap-tap of Isabel's feet coming up my stairs.

"Are you ready to go, James?"

"Yeah, ready to -" I turn around and see my girlfriend. "Wow, you are so beautiful," I say whilst eyeing her up and down.

Isabel is wearing a pair of tight shorts showing her long legs, a light-coloured top that shows a glimpse of her bikini top underneath. She just looks so sexy.

She gives me one of the most beautiful smiles, and my heart melts. She walks up to me, puts her arms around me, and gives me the softest of kisses. "Let's go then."

We exit the house and cycle down toward Croyde beach. It takes around ten minutes. We cycle past the Thatch Pub, and toward the car park on the south side of the beach. We lock our bikes up against the railing behind the car park shop, and walk down to the beach.

There are quite a lot of people already there. The forecast says that it could reach 28 degrees C today, but it already feels like that. We finally set foot on the beach at just before eleven and find the perfect spot just below the sand dunes.

We set the sunshade up: basically a tent with an open front. I lay the blanket out; we sit down and get settled. I'm not one to take my clothes off straightaway; once we have been there around ten minutes I delve into my bag to get my sun lotion.

I take my shirt off, and the next thing I know Isabel sticks her hand out and says, "Give."

Handing over the lotion, Isabel kneels by me and starts applying it to my shoulders. She works her way around my body, not missing a single spot. The feeling of her hands is incredible. Closing my eyes I feel every stroke. My chest and abs are especially protected. Getting her to put some on my hands, I do my own face.

Isabel puts the lid back on and says, "My turn."

I hold my hand out, and receive her sun block.

She stands, slips her shorts and top off, and lies down next to me on her stomach.

"Ready?"

"Yes, and don't miss anywhere."

"Okay, but if you feel uncomfortable at all, let me know." I start applying the lotion to her legs. She parts them slightly so I can reach around. I slowly rub the lotion in, getting higher, and higher up her thighs. Then I hear Isabel give out a low moan, not very load, but definitely a moan. "Is everything okay, Babes?"

"Mmmmmmm, so good. Please keep going."

I carry on. By this time I have reached the top of her thighs. Covering the exposed part of her bum, I move my hand around to between her legs.

"Oh shit James, are you trying to make me come?" Isabel whispers.

"Ahhh, noooo," I reply quite shocked. "Do you want me to start your back?"

"Mmmmmm, please."

I move up her body, starting with her shoulders, then move down each arm and then her lower back. I start to coat her sides, and finally the parts of her breast that are overflowing the sides of her costume. I make sure these get a double layer. I lay back down next to her. "Was that okay?"

"Perfect James," she says in a relaxed voice.

We lie there soaking up the sun and listening to the sea. I drift off to sleep for a while.

Opening my eyes, I notice Isabel is still sleeping. I sit up and have a look around. There are a lot more people on the beach now, and the sun is higher in the sky.

Isabel groans, and says, "Wow, the sun is hot."

"Are you okay, Babes? Do you want to sit under the shade?"

Isabel gets up and sits under the shade.

I look up at her and smile. "Is that better?"

"A little, yes. Come and rest your head here, James." She pats a towel she has placed over her crossed legs. I move onto my ready-made pillow, and settle back down. She starts playing with my hair. Feeling goose bumps coming up on my arms, I am really enjoying the attention.

"Do you want to cool off in the sea in a bit, Isabel?"

"I don't know James. I am feeling a little exposed, here."

"I have a spare t-shirt that you can wear, if that helps."

"Oh wow, you think of everything."

I sit up and rummage through my bag, pulling out one of my old t-shirts. I hand it over, and Isabel quickly puts it on. I settle back down, and close my eyes.

"James?"

"Mmmmmm?"

"You know Sam calls you 'J'?"

"Mm-hmm?"

"Can I call you that, or something similar?"

"I don't mind. I was called 'J' through school. Unless you want something that is special to you?"

"Like what?"

"Well that's got to come from you. You can give 'J' a go if you like. See how it fits."

Okay, let me think about it. Shall we go for a paddle?"

"Sure. I should think of a pet name for you."

"On yeah? Like what?"

"I'm not sure. I do really like the name Isabel, so it will be difficult." I get to my feet and pull Isabel to hers. We head off down the beach holding hands. The sea was quite far, so we talked while we walked.

"How about 'Iz'?"

"Wow, that's original. I normally hate being called Iz, or Izzy. Say it again, J? Mmm, I quite like that."

"What's that, Izzy?"

"Wow, how do you make that sound sexy?" she smiles at me.

I laugh. "Sexy?"

We break into a happy run as we get closer to the water. As we enter the shallows I slow so Isabel can catch me up. We walk in a little deeper. A wave gets close, and splashes us.

"Wow the water's really warm," she says.

We paddle out a little deeper. "James? Not to far, I'm not the best swimmer."

"Okay, Izzy. We can stop here."

The water is just around waist-deep. I kneel down and get my shoulders below the water. Isabel straddles me and sits on my lap, putting her arms around me. "I do like how you say Izzy."

"Okay we will go with Izzy then." My arms stretch around her waist. As each wave hits us I push off with my legs so Isabel's head stays above the water. She holds onto me quite tightly, and squeals every time a wave goes past.

She starts to relax a bit, and is enjoying herself. We are having such a laugh. Just floating over the waves, and every so often I let one go over us. This causes her to scream. We are now playing 'Over or Under'. Isabel is in charge. She is loving it. My sides hurt from laughing so much, and my face aches from grinning.

We kiss deeply, and Isabel then says, "Shall we go get something to eat?"

"Yeah, why not. I'm feeling a bit hungry."

We make our way back to our spot on the beach.

As we walk past the lifeguard, I hear an Australian voice say, "Hey J, how's it going?"

I spin around. "Hi Russel. Sorry mate, I didn't see it was you on today. Are you on your own?"

"Yeah mate, always like this on the good days. You should know." Russel is looking at me, but glancing over at Isabel.

"Sorry mate, this is my girlfriend, Isabel. Isabel, this is Russel. We did lifeguard training together, and he taught me to surf."

"You're a lifeguard as well?" She says to me, quite shocked.

"Um yeah, the last two years. I couldn't commit this year because of work."

Russel says, "He's bloody good at it as well. James, are you up to cover if there's a problem? Always good to have backup on the beach."

"I don't see why not, Russ. I'll tell you if I leave."

"Great mate! I will call you in, so you're covered as well."

"Okay Russel, see you later."

We walk back up the beach and finish drying ourselves off of any water the sun hasn't already taken care of. Isabel sits back down under the sunshade, and I grab my bag. We eat our lunch, and then it's time to reapply the sun lotion. She takes the t-shirt off and allows me to put her sun block on. Again I am touching her soft skin; it is pure heaven. She lets me settle my head back onto her lap, and I close my eyes as she strokes my hair again. Drifting off to sleep my last thought is, This is the life.

I wasn't asleep long though, when I am being woken up by a kiss.

"Hey, Izzy."

"Hey back," she whispers.

"Are you okay?"

"I am more than okay. Today has been a great day."

I can't help but smile. "That's good. What time is it?"

"Just gone three. What time do you want to head back?"

"We can start back when you want to. Want to get an ice cream on the way?"

"How about another hour then?"

"Oh yeah, that sounds good!"

Being on the beach is always relaxing, and we sit there very contented. As they say: time waits for no man, and before long it's time to start to make a move. We pack up, and I say goodbye to Russ, and head off the beach toward our bikes. We cycle back into Croyde village, and off toward my favorite ice cream shop. Once there I leave the bike with Isabel, and ask her what flavor she wants. Chocolate chip times two, then. We sit and eat our ice cream before heading home.

I walk through the door of the kitchen just before six. Isabel heads straight home to get dinner and a shower. I do the same, but just after I finish talking to my mum, Isabel knocks on the back door. No one is at home yet, so I invite her in. I ask Mum if she could join us for dinner, Mum just agrees, like it's the obvious choice.

Isabel looks at me, and asks if she can shower. I escort her upstairs and get her a clean towel. I return downstairs telling Isabel to shout when she is done. Ten minutes later, and I am upstairs showering myself.

We have dinner, help Sarah with some homework, and then go upstairs. Isabel is looking at her phone.

"Is everything okay?"

"Well I messaged my mum, but she hasn't answered."

"How about ringing her?" As the last word leaves my lips, Isabel's phone rings.

Isabel speaks to her mother for five minutes. From what I can gather, being privy to just one side of the conversation, she is at the North Devon District Hospital. Zac has fallen down some steps and broken his arm. I wait for Isabel to hang up. She gives me the full story and asks if it is okay to stay until her parents get home. The A&E is very busy, and they still haven't been seen by a doctor.

We go downstairs and inform my mother what is happening. I am feeling a little tired from our day out, so I suggest we snuggle on the bed to watch tv. By the time we settle down it has gone nine pm, and it isn't long before I notice Isabel has fallen asleep.

The next thing I know, my mother is gently shaking my shoulder.

I look up, and whisper, "Have Isabel's parents got back?"

"Yes, but it's really late, so they said to leave her be. You have work in the morning though, and need to get into bed."

"I'd rather not wake Isabel if we can help it. She's having real trouble sleeping at the moment," I say.

My mother helps me move my arm from around her, and she seems to remain sound asleep. We arrange the bed so there is a bolster down the middle, and a blanket covering Isabel. The bolster came with the bed, and I always used it when Sam stayed. If Isabel wakes up in the middle of the night, I don't want her freaking out. I get changed, and get in the other side. I leave on a small bedside lamp so the room isn't totally dark.

It doesn't take me long to drop off to sleep again. It's amazing drifting off to the sound of Isabel's slow breathing. I wake up at around 2am to the sound of someone rustling around my bedroom. A little confused at first, l look up and see Isabel in the dim light. She is stood on my side of the bed, looking through my drawers.

I whisper, "Hey, what are you doing?"

She comes closer and whispers, "I'm looking for something more comfortable to wear in bed."

I get up and walk over to my wardrobe. I pull out a pair of bed shorts and a t-shirt. Quietly getting back into bed, I hide under the covers so Isabel can change in relative privacy. The next thing I know, Isabel is pulling the covers off my head.

"I love this t-shirt. Don't think I will want to give it back. Now scoot over."

To my surprise, Isabel gets in on my side and cuddles up. I put my arm around her and she snuggles into my chest.

We lie there for a moment, then Isabel says, "Would you mind if we turn the light off now? I feel more relaxed in the dark with you next to me." She rolls off my arm, and I get up to turn the light off.

Getting back in bed, Isabel cuddles into me again; I can feel her breasts pushed against me. It's so soft; she's defiantly not wearing a bra.

I am so relaxed, and contented. I kiss the top of her head.

Isabel pushes herself up to get a better kiss. Our lips touch. Then I feel her leg go over me as she climbs on top. Our bodies just seem to slot together, and the kiss becomes deeper. After a while I feel her pushing her pussy down against my hardening cock. Caught up in a hypnotic trance I push back, and she moans into my mouth. We continue grinding and kissing. My hands find their way down onto Isabel's bum. As I push my hard cock against her pussy I also squeeze and pull her toward me. By this time, we have stopped kissing. Isabel's head is buried in the space between my neck, and the pillow is muffling her moans. Panic starts to overtake me: I am starting to feel that familiar feeling just before I shoot my load.

Just as I go to warn Isabel she moans in the most sexy voice, "Oh, Jimmy." She grinds her pussy hard against my throbbing cock. This is the final straw; my cock explodes in spasm after spasm of come. Never in my life have I had such an orgasm.

It takes a moment for apprehension to set in: any second now, I am sure Isabel will feel my come as it soaks through. I can feel the incredible wetness spreading. There is too much to hide ... so much. I have every emotion going through my head; but Isabel is just lying still on top of me, breathing deeply and rhythmically. What will happen when she realizes I've come in my pants...?

*****

A quick note from me:

Thank you for sticking with me after the first story. I have taken on-board your criticisms and suggestions.

Please note that the Kendo part of the story is not based on fact, but rather made to fit the story. I hope to develop that part more, and it might feature later on in the relationship.

This story is based on a real place in the UK, but the story is totally fabricated. There are some parts of this story that are part of my life. I will leave it to your imagination as to what, though ;)