Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Iz, it's only this week. Just everything is happening at the same time."

"I know, it's just 'need to see you sometime'."

"Any chance you could spend the night? Say, Monday and Wednesday night, and there's no reason you can't come with me on Thursday?"

"Oh yeah, you only want me for one thing!"

Looking at her face, I can see that she's not serious; she's wearing a big smirk. I shake my head, and playfully tap her arm.

"You might be Intelligent, beautiful, sexy, and have me totally devoted to you, but I hope there's more to us than getting naked. Not as if that isn't important, and that I don't constantly fantasize about it."

I think I am digging myself into a hole, and she is enjoying watching me squirm. So I do the only two things that I can think of: I kiss her luscious lips, and shut up.

"Okay, I'll let Mum know that I am here on Monday and Wednesday nights."

A big grin stretches across my face, and we snuggle up to watch tv before Izzy has to go. By ten-thirty I am tucked up in bed, and fast asleep.

*********

Monday morning comes way too quickly. My alarm clock makes itself known, shrilly telling me to wake up. Now I used to think that a six-thirty alarm was a myth, or something kids are told about to make them try harder at school. Here I am though: a straight-A student, getting up at six-fucking-thirty. Like I said before, not the best time of day for me.

Making my way downstairs, my Dad is already tucking into his breakfast.

"Good morning, Son."

"Morning Dad."

"Sorry about the early start. Have an hour's drive to work today."

All I can manage is a grunt as I sit down to eat something. I have always maintained that I can't function without a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal in the morning.

By ten-past-seven we are in the car. As soon as we are out of the lane, Dad asks me about Thursday's meeting with Mr. Colins. Unfortunately, I haven't got any details to offer, other than what I had remembered, but that was a guess at best. Beyond that, I will find out on Thursday.

The day passes uneventfully. All that is on my mind is Isabel.

We finish the job earlier than expected, and make our way home, arriving at around quarter-past four. The moment we pull into the driveway Isabel comes bounding across the lawn, and throws herself into my arms.

"Oh Jimmy, I have missed you so much." She is kissing me all over my face.

"Hello to you as well. Wow, what a reception. Is there a reason for your welcome, other than you missed me?"

She gasps and takes a step back, looking at me with hands on her hips, and a mock pout.

"Well?"

She hits my arm and laughs. "You can read me too easily, mister." She grins, then lets out a small squeak, and jumps excitedly. "I got confirmation of my place at Cambridge today. As long as my grades are what is predicted, then I'm in."

I grab her and wrap my arms around her. "Well done, Baby, I'm so proud of you."

We release each other from our embrace, and as I turn toward the back door Isabel says, "Oh Jimmy, I need to have a conversation with my father at dinner. I will come over after if that's okay?"

"Yeah okay Izzy, no problem." Although I am disappointed, I know it will be an important conversation. I had missed Izzy all day, and am looking forward to a bit of lip-on-lip action. For now, we both have to make do with another hug and a quick kiss.

Making my way into the house, I head straight upstairs for a shower. There is a bit of a wait before dinner, so I message Sam, and she wants to Facetime me. As soon as I reply OK my phone vibrates into life.

"Hey, Munchkin."

"Hi Jay. Missed me?"

"Nah, can't seem to get rid of you for long enough," I joke back, laughing.

"Ha ha ha, not funny Jay. Another thing that is not funny is that Hannah has started calling me 'Munchkin' because it 'suits me'."

I am laughing at her pissed-off air. "Anyway, Munchkin, what do you need?"

"Nothing really, just wanted a chat."

"Well you know I'm always here for you Sam." I can see she's a little off. "Is everything okay, Munchkin?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well you seem a little...off."

"Nah, just realizing how much I miss having you around. Every opportunity we get we should take. Especially, because we will have less time after September. Plus ... Hannah told me what you said in the shed."

"Don't remind me. I'm going to miss you even more. Anyway, you knew about my feelings for you. We had that conversation a long time ago." A lump is forming in my throat, and I can feel a lot of emotion that I am totally unprepared for, welling up. "Anyway, I've still not got a clear idea of where I'm going. We could end up at the same place" My eyes start to glaze a little.

"Oh James, don't. You'll start me off. I know what we said, but it was a nice thing to say to Hannah."

"Anyways if we are apart, you can always jump on the train and weekend with me."

"What, will I get every other weekend visitation rights?" We both burst out laughing.

"Yeah, I can see Isabel agreeing to that."

Sam's face then turns serious. "Ok Munchkin, out with it. What's really up?"

Sam takes a deep breath, "it's Mum, she's been on my case all day. She's upset because she thinks she's not going to have grandkids."

"That's silly, many gay couples have or adopt children."

"That's what I said, but this has really upset her."

"It's going to Sam, I was upset for quite a while. I always thought we would marry, and have kids."

"I know, but this is getting too... I don't know, real. When we were talking about it years ago it was something that was a long way off, it didn't seem so real. Now it's upsetting people, and I don't know how to deal with it."

"Look, it will get better. Your Mum loves you whatever, and she will understand in time."

"I wish she was as cool as your Mum."

"I don't know, she has her moments."

"Anyway it's got me thinking."

"Sam, don't do that. You might hurt yourself."

"James, this is serious." As soon as she called me James my smile dropped. "Anyway, I was thinking. If I decide to have a child would you father it with me?"

To say I am speechless is an understatement. I sit there staring at the screen for a while. "You want my child?"

"Well not now, but yeah. I thought about it, and if I decided to have a baby it would have to be with you, or nobody."

"What does Hannah have to say about this?"

"I haven't talked to Hannah about it. It's too early in our relationship for that. So what do you say?"

"Holy shit Sam, I don't know. How would we even go about it?"

"Well, ideally I would like to conceive naturally. I think a baby should be made by people who love each other."

"I don't think that would be possible Sam. I wouldn't want to have sex with anyone other than Isabel. It would feel like cheating, even if we get permission."

"Oh I don't know Jay, but I'm sure we can work it out."

"Sam, I can't give you an answer now. I would have to talk to you more with Isabel involved."

"But you would if you could without sex."

"In theory, yeah. Saying that though it would still have to feel right at the time." I think I am talking to myself now, Sam was beaming at me. "Sam, it's a maybe."

"But it's not a no."

I shake my head at her, she is always like this. I just know she will come away from this conversation thinking I said yes. Just then I hear my mother holler up the stairs.

"Got to go, Munchie. Catch you later."

Sticking my tongue out I cut the line quickly, because I don't want the abuse from calling her 'Munchie'. Heading downstairs ready for dinner, I have a worried look on my face; I still get a kick out of being immature, but my conversation with Sam has freaked me out.

Dinner done, and after helping with the dishes, I find myself reading The Time Travelers Wife on my balcony. I need something to calm me down. It is a peaceful evening, as I hear Mr. Richards drive into his driveway. He is a little later than normal, and doesn't look very happy.

"Hi, Mr. Richards," I shout from my perch. He manages a wave up to me before disappearing into the house.

I settle down for some quiet time, musing about how things have been quite manic what with Isabel in my life. My upcoming Kendo exam as well. I haven't even had time to get nervous.

My attention is suddenly taken by the sound of raised voices. They are coming from next door. Instantly I recognize Isabel is shouting. She sounds really stressed, and is screaming at the top of her voice.

Jumping straight up, and running down the stairs my heart is beating fast. The pain that goes through me is incredible, and totally unexpected.

My mother stops me at the bottom of the stairs.

"James, you can't get involved."

"Why the hell not?"

"They're telling Isabel that they can't afford to let her go to Cambridge."

"What? But that's her dream!"

My mother puts her arms around me. "I know, Son."

I don't know why, but my eyes fill with tears. I realize I am feeling Isabel's pain. The connection between us has become strong.

I sit down at the table. This is turning into one crazy day.

There is a frantic knock at the back door. My mother quickly turns and moves to the door, opening it to reveal an upset Isabel.

As our eyes meet both fill with tears, and hurt. We freeze for a second. Then we move simultaneously, and meet in the middle of the kitchen. The embrace that follows is full of love and understanding. We stand there for an eternity just holding each other.

Not saying a word, we break apart, and I guide her toward the stairs. We climb up slowly, in silence. Once we reach my room Isabel just pulls me toward the bed. She kicks her shoes off, and climbs to the center. I look at her, and she doesn't seem to be in the room. Kicking my shoes off I climb next to her, and pull Izzy into my arms. Holding her tight she buries her head into my chest, and starts to cry again.

The light fades outside, and Isabel has fallen asleep in my arms. Her deep rhythmic breathing is so hypnotic, and I feel myself drifting off. I hear someone come up the stairs, but am unable to move. The feeling of someone putting a cover over us is the last thing I recall before my consciousness fades.

It's still dark when my eyes open. Isabel has woken me as she gets up.

"Are you okay, Baby?"

"No! But I need a pee."

I turn and flick the bedside lamp on. Isabel looks back at me, and I give her a half-smile. She looks me in the eye, and then her head dips down as she heads down the stairs.

Once she disappears from view I get up, and change for bed. Five minutes later I hear soft footsteps coming back up the stairs, and I glance over to see Izzy taking her top off. She walks round to my top drawer and gets her stuff out.

"When did you put those in there?"

"I brought a couple of things over when Sam was here." She unclips her bra as I gaze on in wonder. It occurs to me how relaxed she has gotten in front of me; she pulls her jeans off so she's just wearing her knickers. At this moment she gives me the sexiest look before she shrugs my old t-shirt on, drops her panties, and slips her shorts on before gliding in next to me.

She climbs on top, and gives me a big kiss. "Thanks James, I really need you tonight."

"Anytime Iz. I love you."

"Love you too."

"Do you want to talk?"

"Not now Jimmy, sorry, but I just need you to hold me."

"I can do that."

She slides off to one side, and snuggles into me tightly. It's not long before she drifts off, with me following shortly after.

The next time my eyes open she is awake, and looking at me. The dawn is just breaking; the early light gives my room a pale glow.

I smile. "I will never get tired of waking up next to your beautiful face."

A smile breaks across her face, but it is short-lived. "Morning Jimmy, and you're not so bad to wake up next to, yourself."

I lean in and kiss her succulent lips. She puts her hand on the back of my head to keep me in place, and to keep the kiss going. As the passion level rises my hands start to wander over her body. Squeezing her butt, and pulling her closer I feel my cock stiffen as I grind against her thigh. She shifts her weight on top of me, which makes my cock rub against her pussy now. There are just two thin cotton layers between us.

Izzy breaks the kiss. "One moment, Baby." She kneels back and pulls her shorts down enough to uncover her well-groomed pussy. Then in one movement, she grasps the hem of my shorts, and pulls them right off. My hard cock stands at attention, and I have mixed feelings: hope, confusion, intense curiosity, apprehension, excitement, wondering what she's up to. I open my mouth, but Izzy puts her finger there to silence my question.

The next thing I know, my legs are being pushed apart and Izzy is lying back down between my legs. She comes back up for a kiss with all the tender love she can muster. Supporting her weight on her elbows I feel her open her legs a little, and guide my cock into her deep, puffy pussy lips. She guides my cock along her slit, pressing me up against her without any penetration. Once my cock is in place her legs close, trapping me there. The feeling is incredible, and I wonder if this is what being inside her is like. Her weight shifts back down on top of me, and the now-familiar dance of our tongues starts.

It takes a short while for the full passion to return, and Izzy starts to push her groin into mine. When I feel Izzy push, then I push back. God, the feeling is indescribable. Her smooth pussy lips, combined with her upper thigh surrounding my cock feels just ... wow. The heat and wetness increase. A mixture of Izzy's juices, and my pre-cum lubricates the way.

Izzy buries her head in my neck as she starts to become more vocal. In a desperate attempt to not wake the household, she pushes her head deeper into the flesh of my neck, and upper shoulder. I'm not sure how much noise we are creating, but at this point I just don't care. The vibration of sound on my neck is causing my whole body to tingle. I have truly died and gone to heaven.

Izzy lifts her head slightly, and whispers. "Jimmy, I'm nearly there."

"Yeah, I'm not far off, either."

With those four words, I feel my orgasm rushing toward me faster. I reach down and pull the back of Isabel's shorts up just as she goes totally rigid: her orgasm overtakes her. My cock starts pumping jet after jet of spunk into my cloth-covered hand. I'm not sure if I passed out or just went blank, but it isn't until Izzy moves some ten minutes later that my brain clicks back into motion.

Izzy lifts her head, and gently kisses my lips. "Thanks Jimmy, I needed that. I love you so much."

"I love you so much as well."

"What am I going to do, James?" she says. With that, the waterworks startup.

"Oh Baby, I'm sure we can work something out." I throw the covers off. "But first we need to clean up."

Isabel doesn't say anything for a second, and then carefully gets up. Looking down at the mess: "Bloody hell, Jimmy." The wetness is a lot more than before. She looks into my eyes. "Just imagine what it will be like when we actually have sex."

"Can't wait, Izzy. That was incredible."

Standing up, dropping her shorts down, she just stands there looking at me. "You've cum so much ... it's everywhere." Her eyes are so big. She picks the shorts off the floor, and wipes herself as best she can. Then she leans over and starts to wipe the mess that's all over my groin; it's matted in my pubes, dripping from my cock, and smeared over the surrounding skin.

I watch her as she mops up my legs. To my amazement she lifts my cock up, out of the way. With a quick glance into my eyes, she pulls my foreskin back, and then bends down to lick the tip of my cock clean.

"Our juices together taste so good, Jimmy."

I'm lying there, mouth open, totally gob-smacked. It's the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

She gives me a seductive smile, and licks her lips. She crawls up for a kiss; as our lips touch, I taste a hint of my own juices mixed with hers.

Our passion is beginning to mount again.

"Jimmy, we have to stop. If we keep going, we will end up going too far."

"Izzy, don't take this the wrong way, but ... would that be such a bad thing?"

She looks at me for a moment. "Oh Jimmy, I want it to be so right. This is a one-time thing, and I don't want really to lose it trying to be quiet in case someone hears, or as part of a quickie. One thing is certain though my love. It will be with you."

I feel my heart rate increase. A tear fills my eyes.

"Noooooo Jimmy, don't be upset."

I try to compose myself before I answer. I'm not someone who cries a lot; but, the emotion inside me is overwhelming. Looking into her beautiful eyes, I take a deep breath. "Isabel, I am not upset that we are not going to have sex tonight. The tears you see are for what you have said, and what you want to share with me one day, It's just so beautiful."

The joy that comes across her beautiful face makes my heart skip a beat. Then her eyes fill up with tears, and she moves down to hold me in the most wonderful cuddle I have ever experienced. The love we exchange in that moment, and feeling our souls entwine has me saying the only thing I can.

"I love you, Isabel."

"I love you, James."

We lie there, holding each other, in pure bliss. First Izzy, then I, drop back off to sleep.

*********

It only feels like it is five minutes later when the alarm goes off. We awake in the same position as when we fell asleep.

"Izzy, how are you feeling this morning?"

"Numb is the best I can say."

"I wish there was something I can do to help."

"I know baby." With that I get a gentle kiss.

"What is the reason for your parent's decision?"

"Oh god, it's money. Apparently, we nearly went bankrupt in London, and they moved here to clear that debt. The problem is that with my Dad's drop in pay, and the move here, there's not a lot left in the pot. Well, not to pay for room and board. He won't let me get too much in debt like student loans, so I am stuck." She starts crying again. "I've worked so hard to get in, and now this."

I pull her into another embrace, and hold her tight. We stay in this position for a while, just content to hold each other.

"Jimmy, what time have you got to leave for Kendo?"

"Mr. Evans is picking me up around ten."

"Can I stay here until you get back?"

"Sure, but I don't know how long I will be."

"That's okay, I just don't want to go home yet."

"No problem, I should get up now though. Got to get a shower."

She rolls off, then I realize we are still naked from the waist down. As I get out of bed, I throw her a clean pair of shorts. I just grab a robe, and head downstairs.

Izzy is still in bed when I return upstairs after my shower. Quickly drying off, I get dressed. I give Izzy a quick kiss as I head downstairs for breakfast. My mother is sat in the kitchen with Izzy's mum.

"Hey honey, how did you sleep?"

"Could have been better Mum, but that's to be expected though," I say this as I look at Mrs. Richards. She moves a little uncomfortably in her seat.

"Now Jay, that's not how you talk to Heather. You need to show more respect."

I walk over to make myself a cup of coffee without saying anything else.

"How is Isabel, James?"

I turned to look at Mrs. Richards with my eyes filling with tears. "She is devastated, but that is to be expected. Is there absolutely no chance of you being able to afford for Isabel to go to Cambridge?"

"It's not just the tuition fees, but living expenses, and rent of an apartment. There is a limit to our funds."

I think for a minute whilst sipping my coffee. "Okay, what happens if she could get someone to split the living expenses?"

"What do you mean?"