Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting to wait any longer I continue my exploration of this Garden of Eden. It always makes me smile as I kiss down over her belly button. The reaction I get is always worth just spending a couple of extra seconds caressing with my lips, and tongue. Then I feel a slight pressure on the top of my head as Izzy tries to hurry my southward progress. I suppose I should give the lady what she wants, so I start moving down again giving every square centre meter its own little kiss. As I reach her shaven pussy I hear another gasp escape her lips. The now-familiar smell of her sexual musk fills my senses, and seems to get my cock another lease of life. I settle in between her legs as she spreads herself as wide as she can. My tongue starts just above her anus, and with one strong motion I lick the entire length of her pussy.

"Oh fuck Jimmy, do that again."

I didn't need to be asked twice, and I repeated the action with the same reaction. Bringing my hands up and spreading her puffy pussy lips to reveal the treasure within I see her clit standing proud. Now I had seen quite a lot online when I am researching, but most are quite small. Although Izzy's isn't big it is still quite prominent, and makes my life a lot easier when it came to locating my target. Wrapping my lips around her clit I remembered the technique Izzy had used on my nipples to great effect. One thing I'm not prepared for is the reaction I got. Wow, Izzy started gasping for air, and grinding her pussy into my face. Both her hands grip the back of my head, pulling me into her. My eyes are now glued to her face as she reaches over for a pillow to muffle her screams. I insert my central finger into her now sopping hole, and continue my attack onto her. It is quite difficult to keep up with all her movement, but I clamp myself down the best I can. Her body tenses up, and she clamps her thighs together trapping my head. I feel a spray of fluid hit my chin, so I remove my finger and clamp my mouth over her opening drinking down her pussy juice. Using my tongue to make her orgasm last longer.

As she comes down from her high, her hips slowly lower back down to the mattress. I take one last lick of the full length of her slit before making my way back up to Izzy's pillow-covered face. Lifting the pillow a little I see two eyes looking at me.

"What the hell just happened? God, that is sooooo good."

All I could do is smile back, and shrug my shoulders. Removing the pillow fully, and laying back to calm myself a little. Izzy moves onto her side and kisses my lips. She seems to enjoy the taste of her cum over my face, so she sets about cleaning my face with her kisses. While she is doing this, Izzy repositions herself back on top of me. My arms wrap around her as we start to lose ourselves in another deep kiss.

I feel my cock filling with blood as Izzy starts to grind herself against me. Feeling her wetness coating my cock, I push against her movement. Once again our breath becomes labored, as our love for each other fills every motion of our bodies. I fell my cock pushing between the deep folds of her pussy lips. The warm wet sensation seems to surround the end of my cock, as I am slightly conscious of the tip getting caught on something. I pause for a split second and then met her next thrust. Both our eyes open wide as we feel the head of my cock pop inside what I now realize is the entrance to her sex, pussy, virginal hole, whatever the correct name is for it, at this moment who gives a fuck.

The feeling is incredible, with just the sensitive end of my cock pushed in. It is like just the head of my cock is being held by her, and had closed back around the back. She is incredibly tight, and I can feel her pulsating. We had both frozen for a second not knowing what to do next, but neither wanting to be the one to pull away.

"My god Iz, that feels incredible." My words came out as a whisper, but the moment the last word is spoken a smile spread across both our faces.

Izzy lowers her lips back down to mine, and we continue the kissing. This time our hips are not moving in fear that I might pop out. After a couple of seconds we are back in our little world we create when our passion reaches a certain level. Izzy's hip started pushing first, just a little to start with. I didn't mean to, but my body automatically starts pushing against her. A little at first, but as my cock didn't seem to make any progress at first as the thrusts got a little greater. Still not huge, but enough to start pushing me inside her a little more. A thought crosses my mind, that if I hadn't already cum that I would have shot my load there and then. As it is the sensation is building. Both of us are still pushing without the outward stroke, so my cock is just sinking deeper, and deeper. Then I feel the sensitive end come up against what I thought is the end of her vaginal canal, but quickly realized that my cock had only gone in about a quarter of its length. We continued to grind for a moment until Izzy broke the kiss.

I look at her with a question in my eyes. "You have reached my hymen Jimmy."

My eyes become wide. "My cock feels so sensitive, it feels nothing like I imagined. God, I wish we could stay like this all night."

"Oh Jimmy," I could feel Izzy's conflict inside her.

"Do you want to stop Izzy?"

"Yes, and No, this feels so amazing. I'm not sure I want to wait any longer. It doesn't get more perfect than this."

Our lips touch once more, as our love for each other floods between us. As before we start to move our hips, but this time we move in both directions. A little to start with, but as the pleasure builds so does the length of stroke. Each time I bump back into her hymen before almost pulling fully out. Then Izzy changes her rhythm slightly causing me to bump a little more forcefully. We had stopped kissing, as I open my eyes I can see Izzy's loving eyes looking back at me. As we reach the end of the outward stroke a small, but knowing smile creased the ends of her mouth. Just then she pushes my cock forcefully back in, and in a split second my cock breaks through her hymen. She closes her eyes as a tear squeezes from the corner.

Izzy gasps as my cock sinks deeper inside her, and she comes straight down and holds onto me tightly. Wrapping my arms around her to give her comfort, I feel my cock pulsating inside her. In reaction to my cock her virginal walls pulsate squeezing all around my cock. We lay there just holding each other for a while getting used to the new sensations we are both experiencing.

"Does it hurt Izzy?"

"It did at first Jimmy, but not so much now."

"It feels incredible. I guess we're not virgins anymore."

A smile spreads across Izzy's face again. "No, I guess we're not."

I pull her back into our embrace, and kiss her neck. With that Izzy comes back up to kiss my lips again. It doesn't take long for us to start our hips moving again. At first I am a little worried that Izzy would feel more pain, but that thought is quickly squashed with the sexiest moan I have ever heard. Moments later my cock is sliding back a forth inside her soaking wet pussy, and our pubic bones are grinding against each other. The feeling is overwhelming. And I felt my climax beginning to build.

Then a thought slapped me straight between the eyes, "Izzy, where should I cum?"

"Inside me Jimmy, please cum inside me, I'm close too. My period is due any day so it's safe."

"Okay baby, cum with me."

With that I hear Izzy's breathe hitch, and her legs go stiff. At the same time she holds on to me really tightly. Then I feel her virginal walls starting to squeeze my cock. This more than I can take, and it pushes me over the top. As my spunk starts pumping inside her it seems to intensify Izzy's orgasm. At this point her head is buried into the pillow next to my ear, and the resulting high pitch scream momentarily deafens me in my right ear. Her pussy now is pulsating like it is sucking every last drop from my balls. We are still holding each other in a tight embrace, and breathing heavily.

As we both come down from our orgasms, our arms relax, and we return to a comfortable cuddle. All the time my deflating cock is still buried deep inside her.

"Are you OK baby?

Izzy raises her head, "Bloody hell, I don't think OK is the right word, but yeah. Fuck."

I loved it whenever we did anything sexual her language became very colourful. All I can do is smile, and plant a big wet sloppy kiss on her lips. I always seem to know the exact thing to do, because a satisfied smile spreads across her face.

With that she sits up, and looks down to where my cock is still semi-hard, and buried inside her. There is a good mixture of cum, and blood. We both then look at each other in disbelief.

"Is it everything you ever thought it would be Izzy?"

"Jimmy, this is above, and beyond anything my fantasies ever came up with. Just a lot messier." She bursts into a nervous laugh as she lifts herself so my cock falls out.

We both look as a large blob of cum drips out of her pussy, onto my legs that are locked together, and collecting all our juices. Izzy gasps, and cups her pussy to stop anything else leaking out. Carefully dismounting me to reach over to where I keep a box of tissues. She grabs the box, and returns to my lap, as she lets her hand slip from her pussy more cum mixed with blood starts dripping out.

"Christ, how much did you squirt into me Jimmy?"

Izzy starts to clean herself before helping me to clean up. I am surprised by the amount of blood that is coating my legs as well as the tissues Izzy is using to clean us both up.

"Wow, a lot of blood. Are you sure it didn't hurt that much?"

"It is a little uncomfortable now Jimmy, but when we were making love it felt amazing."

Izzy finishes cleaning up, and wraps all the dirty tissues up in a bundle. Then she climbs back into bed with me still naked.

As we snuggle up Izzy kisses me, "thank you Jimmy that was perfect." She turns to switch the light off, and lets out a big contented sigh as she nuzzles back into my neck. It doesn't take long for me to drift off to sleep.

I wake to a pair of deep green eyes looking back at me, and a hand wrapped around my morning glory.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Morning Jimmy." With that greeting Izzy leans forward to kiss me. It is a kiss that is full of so much love it takes my breath away. She pulls back with a look that made my heart flip.

"I love you so much Jimmy."

"I love you too Izzy." I return the kiss, trying to put as much passion in as Izzy had given me. We snuggle there a while until I glance at the clock, and smile. "We got time for another round?"

"What time do you have to meet Mr. Jenkins?"

"Not until lunchtime." A grin spreads across our faces.

In one swift move, Izzy has once again climbed on top, and positioned my morning glory at the entrance to her opening. We both sigh as I slide into her for the second time.

To be continued...

Hopefully Isabel and James will be back quicker than this part. Thank you for your patience. I got the first draft edited, but I wasn't happy with the way I had side-tracked. So this part is partly edited. Apologies for any spelling, grammar, or punctuation mistakes.

Please remember to leave a score or a comment.