Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, how about if I could get a placement in, or near Cambridge?"

"I don't know James, you will have to talk to Harry."

"Okay, please don't say anything to Izzy, I don't want to get her hopes up. Just don't let her turn Cambridge down."

We hear the toilet flush upstairs, and then a minute later the tentative steps of Izzy coming down the stairs.

"Hey."

"Hey back." She walks over to me, taking my mug for a taste.

"Would you like a coffee, Izzy?"

"Mmmmm, please." She puts my cup aside, and just nuzzles into me for a cuddle. I make her coffee behind her back, as she holds me. Once the coffee is made we both walk toward the table, and notice both mothers just looking at us.

"What?"

"Nothing," they both say simultaneously.

We both sit on the bench at the back. An image of Isabel huddled up at one end, trying to keep as far away from Bradly as she could, comes to mind. I smile at the thought of the beginning of Isabel and me. It has only been a short time, but so much seems to have happened. Both falling in love. I am snapped out of my thoughts when Izzy's mum reaches across to touch her hand and ask if she is okay.

"Not really, Mum. My whole future seems to have been taken away. This was my dream, and it's gone."

Mrs. Richards looks at me hoping I might give Isabel just a glimmer of hope.

All I can do is shake my head. It feels so horrible, but I have nothing concrete. Saying something to her now would be cruel.

I glance at the clock. "Oh shit, I got to get ready to leave."

I kiss Isabel, and run upstairs to get a bag packed.

Mr. Evans beeps his horn, and I run out to check if I need any other equipment. He thinks it might be an idea to bring my kit bag; so I run down to the gym to retrieve it, saying goodbye to everyone on my way out.

We arrive at Barnstaple Leisure Center in plenty of time, so I get changed into my Hakama. These days for me, I am more of a teacher than student. I rarely wear my traditional Kendo uniform, but today is obviously the day to do so. I spend my time meditating and then warming up. Some of the other students turn up to give support and to help out. They sit around the window benches that run down one side of the room where the Kendo classes are held.

Half-eleven: the main door opens. Four people from the British Kendo Association, enter. I don't notice them until Mr. Evans comes over to introduce us. Glancing around at the four men, they seem a little nervous. There are three older men, and one that seems just a couple of years older than me. I smile and shake each one's hand. This seems to relax them a little. It crosses my mind that I should be the nervous one, but my training has gone well, and my confidence is high.

I ask the BKA gentlemen how they want to start, and they ask me to go through my warmup. Then they each give me a discipline they want me to demonstrate. It takes over an hour and a half to go through each part, and then we break for lunch.

I get changed, and check my phone. Unfortunately, my phone has died a death. I walk out to find all five waiting for me. We all walk the short distance into town to one of the local restaurants, and get seated quickly. We sit there making small talk for a while, as we look at the menu.

After we order my curiosity gets the better of me. "So gentlemen, just out of curiosity. I was wondering the reason for your visit? These types of things are normally done online?"

"Well James," the older man starts with a smile. "It's quite simple really. The BKA has a new Chair Person. She thinks that we neglect a lot of the Kendo Clubs around the country. We are here to see how your club are doing, and if there is anything that is needed. We call it going back to grassroots."

Mr. Evans is sitting next to me, and seems to have known this already. It was good of him to inform me about it. Although I must admit it is about time some of the regional clubs get taken more seriously.

Then I ask. "So what's happening this afternoon?"

"We are hoping that Stuart here can do a display for the students, and we are also trying to drum up interest in this year's British Championship.

I glanced up, and said. "Unfortunately, I only practice Kendo to keep fit. I am at the moment looking at what Universities will accept me. My education is my priority."

"Ah that's a shame, we find it difficult to get the higher ranked people to participate."

"I'm will keep an open mind, but my education will always have to come first."

Our meals arrive, and we eat without much more conversation. I ask Mr. Evans if he minds if I disappear after the meal, and catch the bus home. He is fine with that, and offers to bring my kit bag back home later. I ask the BKA gentlemen to excuse me for my absence, but I felt I should get back to be with Isabel.

As I walk down the lane toward my house I see Isabel sitting on the bench in the garden waiting for me. "Don't you check your phone Jimmy?"

I reach in and get my phone out of my pocket. "Sorry Izzy, my phone died or something." I say as I wave it at her.

"That's no excuses buster."

I walk up to a pouting Izzy, and open my arms for a hug. She can't stay mad at me and jumps into my arms.

"How did you get on then?"

"Not sure, should know in a week or so."

I step back looking at the beautiful woman standing in front of me. "The more important question, Beautiful, is: 'How are you feeling?'"

"Oh I've still got my head all over the place. I think I am still in shock."

"I'm sure we will find a solution or alternative."

I walk up to her, and put my arms around her. Kissing her on the lips, and then pulling her into a full embrace. I hold her in my arms feeling her slowly relax into me. All her tension from the day seems to melt like ice in the summer sun.

"Jimmy, you always have a way of making me feel right."

"Izzy, I will always be here for you whatever." Feeling her in my arms, I find myself smiling at the thoughts I had two weekends ago just before we met. As we hold each other close, I get the overwhelming feeling that I am home.

Breaking away from the embrace we making our way into the house holding hands.

I plop down onto my sofa, and am pleased to be home. Isabel plugs my phone into the mains, and then presses the power on button.

She grabs the remotes, and comes to sit next to me. "Mind if we watch some TV?"

"Nah, I need to unwind. Watch whatever you want my love."

As Izzy is searching through channels looking for something to watch when my mother comes up the stairs, "how'd it go?"

"Not sure, I should find out in a week or two." I'm thinking I should get a t-shirt made up so I don't have to answer this question a hundred and one times.

"And how are you felling Isabel?"

"I think I am still in shock about it all Heather. I really need to get my head around it. I'm feeling lost at the moment."

"Well I'm sure things will work out for you." My mother adds as she glances at me.

"I hope it does, and thank you Heather."

"Izzy, are you staying the night?"

"Not tonight Jimmy, I need to face home sometime. Mum, and I had a good chat earlier, so it's a little better at the moment. I will see you after work tomorrow, and I will stay tomorrow night if that is okay."

"You are welcome any time Isabel." My mother says as she turns and heads downstairs.

I must admit feeling a little disappointed that I will be sleeping alone tonight. We have spent a lot of time together over the last week, so I would miss her presence.

"Isabel?"

"What's up? You never call me Isabel."

"I had the strangest conversation with Sam earlier."

"That's nothing new Jimmy."

"Well this was even weird for Sam. She wants to have my baby."

"What?"

I spent the next five minutes talking about my conversation with Sam. Surprisingly Izzy thought I was the obvious choice ,but agreed that it shouldn't be through having sex. She seemed happy with the way I had handled it, and said she will talk to Sam as well. The conversation ended with a wonderful kiss. We kiss until my mother shouts up that dinner is ready.

Isabel breaks the kiss and smiles. "Mmmmm, time flies when you're having fun." As she says this a smile spreads across her face, and she goes a little red.

"Oh, having fun are we?"

"Always, Jimmy."

Izzy got up from the sofa, and waited for me to walk her down.

*******

I'm sat next to my dad after my days graft. It's around half four when we turn down the lane, and the first thing I see is Izzy waiting for me in the garden. A smile spreads across her face as the van pulls into the drive.

"Hey Iz."

"Hey back Jimmy."

I walk over and put my arms around the most beautiful woman I have ever met. Every time she shows me any love. I always wonder what I did to get so lucky.

The cuddle last a bit longer than normal. "Are you OK baby?"

"Well Jimmy, Sam messaged me earlier about your conversation yesterday, so the question begs. Are you okay baby?"

"Yes Iz, I'm fine. It was just such a weird conversation to have. I am surprised you're okay about it ."

The cuddled continues for a while, then I take Izzy's hand, and lead her to the house.

As we are walking towards the house my Dad comes walking out. "I have to run to Tesco, your mother is stuck. The car needs a jump."

"Okay Dad, do you want me to start dinner?"

"No, we will get some Fish & Chips from Squires on the way back. Isabel, did you want any?"

"Yes please, if that's OK. Can't turn down Fish & Chips."

"OK, see you in a bit."

My Dad jumps in the van, and disappears up the lane. I continue into the house and make my way upstairs.

"Izzy, I need a quick shower."

"Jimmy?"

"Mmm yeah?"

"Would you mind if I joined you?"

"What with me, in the shower?" I had to ask, this was totally unexpected

"Well yeah, the house is empty, sooooo?"

I took her hand, and lead her down to the shower room. I grabbed two towels out of the airing cupboard. Shutting, and locking the bathroom door Izzy is already sitting on the toilet.

"Come on Kit off."

Izzy gasped, and then starts to strip with a grin on her face. I once again think how lucky I am to have such a beautiful girlfriend. As she removes her bra, it occurs to me again how relaxed she has become around me. The image of this shy, unsure girl peeking around from behind her door enters my mind.

She stands in front of me naked without a second thought. Glancing her from head to toe, looking at this stunning woman in front of me. With her hair put up out the way to display the true curve of her neck around to her shoulder. Her body is perfectly formed with perfect proportions. Her breasts sit proud on her chest. For me they could not be any more perfect. Still pert, but with a slight sag due to their size. This gives them a perfect natural shape, and with her nipples standing out proud. Knowing in my mind that I used the word perfect far too often to describe her, but there just isn't another word to use. My eyes drift down, and I notice that she has a totally shaven pussy. Seeing where my eyes have fixed a hand moves across, just gently touching the newly shaved skin.

"I got a little bored and shaved it Tuesday, but with all that's happened I just forgot about showing you."

She stretches in, and turned the shower on. Letting the shower run, and heat to build. Standing there in front of me, with a confident smile watching me as I take my clothes off. Izzy steps into the shower, closely followed by me. My first instinct is to run my fingers around her smooth mound. She opens her legs a little to give me better access. My middle figure works between her outer lips finding warm wet inner.

Her hand reaches down to stop me, "later Jimmy."

Putting my arms around her, our naked flesh meets. I look into her eyes as we draw together to kiss. It is almost hypnotic as our bodies slot together so naturally. Our passion rises my mind loses all sense of being, and I am lost in a world that only true love inhabits. The feeling of her naked body pressed against mine, her silk-like skin, and the softness of her breasts as the water cascades over us. I have said it before, but heaven truly exists.

Coming back down to earth I pull away for a second, we don't have that long before my parents return. Grabbing the bottle of body wash from the shelf I squeeze a dollop on her back. Setting my hands to work caressing her skin, and working the soap right across her back. We spend a little while washing each other all overpaying particular attention to certain parts of each other's bodies. The last thing is to rinse off and then dry each other. As we are making our way back upstairs, we hear my parents pull into the front-drive. Lucky for us, being summer clothes are light, and easy to put on.

I run down to get Izzy's, and my Fish and Chips as Isabel starts setting up the balcony to sit and eat them on. Ten minutes later we are snuggled eating, it is a masterclass in synchronization. I still marvel at the way we just blend. Dinner is done we sit still meshed together reading.

"Are you still staying tonight Izzy?"

"That's the plan my love." I can't help but smile each she says that.

The light begins to fade, and we start packing the cushions away. Not a lot is said, but it is calm quiet. I take the chip papers down to the bin, and when I return Izzy is sat on the bed looking for something to watch on the TV.

"Jimmy, is there anything you want to watch?"

"No babes, see if there's a film we can watch or something." She spends five minutes searching.

"Any luck Izzy?"

"Nah, not much on tonight. To be honest I wouldn't mind an early night. Shall we go down to the kitchen for a mug of hot chocolate?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

We made our hot chocolate together, and then took it back upstairs after telling my parents we are getting an early night.

As we made our way up the last flight of stairs, I hear Izzy lock the door behind her. A smile creeps across my face as I know she only did that if she wanted to get up to something that she didn't want to be walked in on. We sit, and drink our hot chocolate for a while.

I get up and close all the curtains, and turn around to see Izzy removing her top. Transfixed on her movement, and the uncovering of more, and more skin.

She turns around to see me watching. "It's like you never seen me undress before."

"Sorry, but I don't ever want to grow tired of watching you strip."

A smile appears immediately, and spreads across her face. She looks at the floor, and a flush of red flashes across her cheeks. Her eyes come back up a meet mine, and I see that innocent girl I first met over a week ago. My heart seems to skip a beat, and then speed up. I move over to the other side of the bed, and wrap my arms around my perfect girlfriend.

"I love you Isabel Richards."

"I love you back James Stokes."

Our lips touch just like our first time, and once again I feel myself getting lost in the moment. There are no words that can describe the sensation that I feel at this moment, but all of a sudden the population of the planet Earth has been reduced to two.

The feeling of her bra-covered breasts against my chest, and the pressure that is being pushed against my now fully erect cock has me panting for air. I reach behind, and for once her bra comes undone in one attempt. Izzy pulls away slightly letting it drop to the floor. My hands go round to the front of her three-quarter length trousers, and undo the button. Pushing the zip down as far as it will go. I slip my thumbs into the waistband, and pushing them over her hips. As she is stepping out of her trousers, I drop my shorts to the floor. Her eyes are drawn to the bulge that is poking out the front of my boxers, and I hear an audible gasp as I straighten up. We are now both stood there in just one item of clothing.

My eyes are scanning her body, always liking what I see. Izzy put her arms back around my neck, and pulls me back into the kiss. Once again I am absorbed into a world with only two people. Izzy puts a little pressure on my chest and I step back towards the bed. Losing my balance I fall back with Izzy just letting herself fall with me. We hardly break stride as our bodies become horizontal, and our passion for each other rises. My hands are running up and down Izzy's spine, causing goosebumps where ever my fingertips touch. She breaks the kiss for a moment to let us both catch our breaths. As she looks down on me I scoot a little more into the bed. With my head now on the pillow, I look to continue, but Izzy moves her head back, and gets up on her knees. She hooks her fingers in the waistband of her knickers, and slides them off like she is performing a striptease.

"You are making these too wet my love." She then leans over, and tugs at my underpants. It takes just one look to make me raise my hips, and allow Izzy to slide them off. As she discards them on the floor, I push the covers off the bed. Our eyes are locked together, as Izzy crawls back up the bed. She straddles me making sure my cock is sandwiched between her pussy, and my stomach. She leans down again as our lips touch. My cock has never felt so hard, and I am worried that I will just shoot my load. Izzy seems to notice the slight change in my kiss, and stops to look at me.

"Sorry, I am worried about cuming quickly."

"Are you now. Well we can't have that now."

With that Izzy starts kissing me again. Shortly after she moves to my neck, and down over my collarbone. She stops at my nipples, and I gasp as she locks her lips around my left one and gently sucks. At the same time her tongue is darting around the hardened nipple causing all sorts of electrical jolts through my body. Everything seems to head straight down to my cock. I don't know how, but I managed not to shoot there and then. Izzy does the same to my right nipple before kissing her way down over my stomach to my waiting cock. Wasting no time I feel her warm mouth envelope the throbbing head. A gasp escapes my mouth, and Izzy's eyes once again locked with mine. I can see the pure lust in her eyes as she watches the reaction of my body to her stimuli.

With that I go beyond the point of no return, "Oh fuck Iz, C C C Cumming."

With that Izzy withdraws only leaving my swollen head in her mouth. I begin to pump stream after stream of cum. Her eyes have doubled in size, as she swallows each time I fill her mouth. The combination of the movement of her swallowing, and the suction she is exerting on me just keeps my orgasm going and going. It seems like five minutes have passed, but in reality is more like thirty seconds. My breathing begins to get back to somewhere normal, and Izzy crawls back up the bed. At this moment I want to redefine the word beautiful.

Beautiful, the look on your girlfriend's face when she is proud of the blow job she has just given you.

Izzy comes back up beaming, and licking her lips completely satisfied with her bedtime snack.

I have now recovered enough to return the favor. To Izzy's shock, and amusement I flip her over onto her back. Now it is her turn to gasp as I start kissing her neck before moving back to her mouth for a while. Starting to move down her body I listen to the subtle noises coming from her mouth. As I reach her breasts I hear her catch her breath waiting for the moment that I wrap my lips around either one of her nipples. It's like time stands still for her as I hover over her left breast for just a couple of seconds. The sound when my lips lock on to her swollen tip is such a turn-on. I feel my cock reacting even though it had only been a short while since I am pumping load after load into her mouth. I spend a while sucking, and licking both nipples, with each passing moment Izzy's breath seems to get shorter.