Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Here I am just entering the M4 from the M5 motorway, with Isabel sat next to me, in my Audi A3, doing just under 70 mph, and feeling so nervous. Isabel's gran sounds a bit of a hard person to please. We are getting close to halfway, so I asked Isabel if she wants to stretch her legs. I see a sign for Leigh Delamere services. Staying in the left-hand lane I slow and indicate in.

It's good to get out of the car and stretch our legs. We make our way in for a bathroom break, also something to eat, and drink. As usual, Isabel sticks close to me holding my hand. I am still conscious of the conversation we had whilst I was recuperating after the accident. It has made me look at people differently, I'm still not sure how to react to the way people make her uncomfortable other than putting a protective arm around her. It's days out like today where I see the true effect on her. I can always tell how she is feeling by the way she is dressed and today is a cover-up day. She hasn't gone as far as strapping herself up, but she has got a heavy-duty sports bra on that is holding her in place. She also has both her arms and legs covered which looks a little strange in the height of summer.

We spend a little time drinking our coffee and munching away on a sandwich, but before long we are back in the car driving eastbound on the M4 again. The second half of the trip seems to fly by and before I know it we are on the M25 going clockwise and turn off onto the A1 down to East Finchley. As we drive through Isabel's old neighborhood I see a mix of housing, from nice tree-lined roads to blocks of flats. We pull off the main road and drive into a residential area. Isabel gets me to turn again at an entrance to a block of say twenty maisonettes. We park in her Grans parking space with a number 4 painted on the brick wall at the back. I turn the engine off and we both take a deep breath, smiling at each other's nervousness.

I get out and naturally walk around to help Isabel out. She smiles at me and then turns towards the four-story building.

"Izzy do you want me to bring the bags now?"

"Umm not now Jimmy, we can do that later." She says as she starts to walk. The front door of number 4 opens and a grey-haired lady stands there with her arms folded watch Isabel and me across the car park. "Granny," Isabel shouts as she spies her and she starts to run.

I watch as a smile spreads across the older woman's face and she spreads her arms in welcome. I walk up to the now-hugging pair and wait patiently for the introductions to be made.

Finally, they part, and Isabel turns towards me, "Gran, this is my boyfriend James Stokes. James this is my Granny Richards."

"Hello Mrs. Richards, I'm so pleased to meet you," I say trying not to come across too nervous.

She refolds her arms and says, "We'll see about that Mr. Stokes." She turns and goes back into her house. Isabel heads straight in with a nervous look at me as I enter her gran's home for the first time. Isabel has stopped at the entrance to the lounge and as soon as I come up behind her she searches for my hand. She walks across to the sofa on the far side. Granny Richards has sat herself down at her dining table with a non to happy look on her face.

"So how have you been Gran?" Isabel asks.

"Do you mean other than having my two favorite grandkids taken away from me?"

"Yes gran, other than losing us."

"How did you know I meant you?" She asks trying to play a little with Izzy.

"Well, I don't think anyone else has moved away."

"Fat lot of good they are with the number of times they come around to see me." She moans.

"Well, I try to phone you at least once a fortnight. If you got a more modern phone we could video call."

"Oh you know me, Isabel, I can't get on with no techno phone." Then she turns to appraise me. "So what's all this about you two living together?"

I go to open my mouth, "that's right gran, James and I will be sharing an apartment when we start Uni in the autumn," Izzy cuts in.

She turns to Isabel, "can't he talk for himself?"

"Yes I can talk for myself, and yes Isabel and I will be living together while we do our respective degrees at Cambridge." I glance at Isabel and she's smiling at me. Her gran though doesn't look very happy at all.

Isabel seems to feel the need to explain more. "Look gran, there isn't another option. If I didn't stay with James then I wouldn't be going to any universities." Isabel states. "But there again, even if Dad could afford to send me, I still would want to stay with James." Then she leans over with a smile and kisses me.

"So James, what will you be studying?"

"Construction and Building surveying, there is a possible third, but I won't decide that until after my first year," I answer.

Her eyebrows go up. "Your grandfather was a quantity surveyor Isabel." Her body language has changed a little towards me. Then the phone in the hallway rings. I look out and am amazed to see the old-fashioned phone still hung on the wall.

"Hello?" Mrs. Richards answers. "Oh hello Brian, yes they arrived about twenty minutes ago."

Isabel gets up, "fancy a tea?" she whispers in my ear. I nod and she disappears through the door.

"It's ok Brian, I'm sure James will take me shopping." She glances at me slightly apologetic and I nod to say it's fine. "James is Isabel's boyfriend." She rolls her eyes. "Yes, she not a lesbian." I hear Isabel gasp in the kitchen and shout her annoyance. She puts her hand over the receiver, "James, how long are you staying?"

"We go up to see the apartment on Friday afternoon, so at least until then. But we can stay to Sunday if needed."

"Excellent, they are staying until Sunday. So we can have a family dinner." She listens, I don't think Brian is very happy "Oh hello Michelle, We're coming to you? Your place is less cramped." She smiles. "That's sorted then, Four o'clock Saturday your place. Who else is coming?" Isabel's grans face is a picture. "Wow, it's a shame Harry can't make it. We would have the full set then. Ok, see you Saturday." Looks to me like the females of the family have taken over.

Isabel comes out of the kitchen, "have we been made to stay until Sunday?"

"Yes, and looks like everyone wants to meet James. We are having an old-fashioned family barbeque." Isabel's gran has sat back down and was looking rather pleased with herself.

Isabel comes back in with a tray of tea. She puts a mug down in front of her gran and places the tray down in front of me on the coffee table. I sit back blowing the hot brew and sipping my tea as Isabel snuggles into me.

Isabel and I are walking around Tesco with a trolley following her gran. We are just happy together chatting away about everything and nothing. Once in a while we stop and watch her gran go through the process of finding the best deal available. I can see she is trying to work to a budget, so I ask Isabel to keep going with the trolley. I dart outside and get a hundred quid out of the cashpoint. They hadn't got much further from where I left them. I whisper into Isabel's ear what I had done and the dilemma of giving her gran the money without insulting her.

Isabel shook her head and held out her hand to take the money. "Watch this," she says. "Hey, gran?" Her gran turns eying her with suspicion. "James here, my handsome boyfriend would like to help with the shopping bill. Can we cut the arguments where either you won't take it because we offered, or you moan because we didn't offer? It's simple, I will hand you this money." She holds up the cash. "You will take it because feeding us isn't cheap, and it's the right thing for us to do. Then you give a thank you, because that it's polite and also the right thing to do." Isabel stops talking and waits for her gran to answer.

Both her gran and I are looking at Isabel open-mouthed. Her gran turns to me, "that's the Isabel I know and love. I thought you had brought a clone with you." She sighs and holds her hand out. Isabel hands her the cash and a knowing smile creeps across her aging face. "Thank you, James," I just nod my acknowledgment.

Then we are back to shopping. This time though I notice she isn't so worried about how much she spends. She's still working out the best deals, but a lot more is going in the trolley. We even go back for a couple of items she put back.

"Isabel?" The girl at the checkout says.

"Hey Yaz, long time no see."

"Yeah, I heard you emigrated or something. You've got a wicked tan though." She starts scanning our shopping while still holding a conversation.

"Thanks," Isabel says rather pleased with the comment. "But we only moved to Devon. Dad got transferred or something."

"So what are you doing back in this dump then?"

"I'm here with my boyfriend James. We are here to check out our apartment for Uni and have a look around." The enthusiasm in Isabel's voice makes me smile.

"Boyfriend?" She says as her eye look me up and down.

"Yeah, Boyfriend," Isabel emphasized. "This is my boyfriend James, James this is one of my school friends Yazmin."

I nod towards her, "alright?"

Yazmin smiles back. "Nice to meet you. Wow, Isabel Richards has a boyfriend."

"Come on Yaz you for one knows why that was." With that Yazmin nods an acknowledgment as she runs out of shopping to scan.

Izzy's gran gasps when the shopping comes close to ninety pounds. "That's two and a half weeks shop there," she says. Then she adds just for Yazmin's ears. "James you have ten pounds change."

"You keep hold of it, Mrs. Richards, I'm sure you will need it for something before we leave."

Yazmin looks over to Isabel, "when are you leaving?"

"I'm not sure yet. We head up to Cambridge on Friday." She left it at that.

"Ok, text me if you're around Saturday and we can arrange going out or something."

Isabel smiles as she says, "yeah I'll do that. See you around Yaz." With that, we get a quick wave from Yaz as she greets the next customer.

We make our way to the car with our trolley full of food and I put it in the boot. As Isabel takes the trolley back, I help Mrs. Richards into the car. As Isabel walks back towards me I open her door for her as well.

It's not a long drive back to Granny Richards's home and as soon as we have carried everything in Isabel takes the suitcases upstairs. She calls down, "gran? Are James and I sleeping in the same room, or are you going to make us sleep separately?"

Her garn walks to the bottom of the stairs, "well from what your mother told me one night when I rang. That horse has well and truly bolted." She then walks into where I am watching the TV. "You can go and let her know that you both can have the front room while you're here because I'm not shouting for the world to hear."

"Ok, no problem," I say as I get up and walk up the stairs. When I get there, Isabel is already in the front bedroom opening her bag. "It's ok Jimmy, I heard her. I'm going to take a quick shower and change into something more comfortable." With that, she pulls her top over her head, followed quickly by her sports bra. She turns her back to me. "Jimmy, can you give my boobs a massage. They're not used to being so restricted for such a long time."

I don't need to be asked twice. I reach around and grab two handfuls of the softest flesh on my woman's body. I spend a good five minutes just playing with them. Isabel has her eyes closed and her head resting back against me. She is enjoying this a little too much.

She snaps out of her world of bliss, grabs a towel, and heads for the only bathroom. I am left there for a moment not knowing where I am meant to be. Eventually, I make my way back downstairs. Nanny Richards is in the kitchen busy preparing a meal, so I head back into the lounge and try to work out what is happening on the TV.

Five minutes later Nanny Richards comes in and sits down in her chair next to me. I heard Isabel coming down the stairs and looked toward the door. She comes through in what I call her comfy clothes, these she always put on when we are just chilling in the bedroom. She obviously wasn't wearing any underwear. Her gran didn't say anything but I could feel her looking. Isabel came over to me and kisses me gently on the lips and then sits leaning into me. My arm automatically reaches around her to make us both more comfortable.

I can still feel her gran's eyes on us so I glance at her. She smiles when our eyes meet and I return her smile. No words at that moment are needed and I look back to finish watching the program. After dinner, Isabel and I clean the kitchen. As always we make the chore more fun by talking or messing around. This makes it less of a chore and seems to make it pass more quickly.

"Hey Jimmy, shall we go into central London tomorrow? I would love to take you on the London Eye."

"I've never been on that, it looks fantastic. Are we ok to leave the car here and get the tube in?"

"Yeah, I don't think driving around central London is a good idea." I go back into the lounge while Isabel disappears upstairs.

"I must admit, this is the happiest and most relaxed I have ever seen Isabel." Her gran says as she shuffles the cards. "Fancy a game?" I sit opposite her at the small dining table. "She hasn't had a single angry outburst either. That is a different girl to the one that left." Her eyes look at me over her reading specs.

"I have only ever seen her angry once since I've known her and that was because of a misunderstanding."

"And how long have you known her?"

"Since the first day, they moved down."

"Heather had said she had changed, but seeing is believing. I've never seen her expose so much flesh before today either. I thought they were trying to justify moving away."

"I don't know about that, she's been like that from day one with me." I look down at the cards. "So what are we playing?"

"Black Jack, to warm us up?"

"Yeah sounds good."

"Ooo what we playing?" Isabel says as she walks back in.

"Black Jack." I manage to get out as I get my quick peck on the lips. I watch her gran's eyes scan her exposed skin again, as she looks on in disbelief.

We spend a couple of hours playing cards before Isabel calls a stop and announces that we have an early start. We disappear upstairs together clean our teeth and get ready for bed. I notice Isabel has slipped her bottoms off so I follow suit and just put a t-shirt on. She turns the light off and we jump into the bed.

As we cuddle up I feel a hand wrap around my chock. Isabel shushes me in my ear to be quiet and then climbs on top. I'm not sure what she has in mind, so I go with whatever she wants to do. She disappears under the covers and it's not long before I feel a now-familiar warn sensation surround the head of my cock. I lay back and relax letting Izzy do all the work. No sooner had she got me to full hardness though she stopped and sits straight up. She didn't hesitate for a moment, taking hold of my cock and guiding it to her entrance. Izzy was already wet and worked in small strokes to slide me steadily into her depths. The room wasn't dark at all with all the light pollution coming through the window, I could easily make out the expression of happiness on her face.

Once she is fully seated onto my hip she pauses as she gets used to me being inside her. After what seemed to be quite a long pause she lays herself down on top of me, kissing my lips gently as she settles herself.

"Oh Jimmy, I've been needing you inside me all day," She whispers in my ear. To which I can only squeak in reply.

We lay there for a while not moving, just holding each other cheek to cheek listening to one another breathe. I just lay there feeling the pulsing of her pussy and wondering what Izzy has in mind. I'm not sure if any of you have ever been in this position before, but not moving at all makes my cock go over-sensitive. Every ripple and twitch in the walls that her pussy sends pleasure pulsating the whole length of my shaft.

Then it occurs to me, that a month or so before I had made a statement that I would love to just fall asleep cuddled in this very same position with my cock fully sheaved inside her. Izzy thought I would just go soft and fall out after ten minutes. What happened was truly amazing. By not stimulating each other, made us both hypersensitive, and without moving very much at all we both managed to climax.

This time was a little different though, after around half an hour I felt Izzy squeezing me with her virginal walls. It was subtle to start will and the first time she does it we both catch our breath. With that, she raised her head and began to kiss me. Slowly at first, but as she flexed her muscles around my sensitive member, I feel the passion rise.

Placing my hands on each cheek of her incredible ass I squeezed with each constriction of her muscles. At the same time, I make a subtle thrust forward grinding against her clit. This is too much for me as I feel that point of no return is quickly approaching. Izzy realizes this as well and is well on her way to her orgasm. As I feel the head of cock reaching the limit of its hardness and then erupt deep inside, her walls clamped around me with such force it caused me to moan loudly. At this moment neither of us care if we are heard, that will be for a later embarrassing moment when we come back to reality.

*******

The next day we are up and out early. We catch the tube into central London and Isabel takes me on a guided tour. We start by taking an open-top bus ride around all the sights. I haven't done this since ninth grade in school. We see all the tourist hot spots like Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament with Big Ben, The Tower of London and Tower Bridge. We drive past the end of Downing Street, but couldn't see much. The bus ride took just shy of an hour, but it was a great start. We make a note to return to the Tower of London later and once we exit the bus we make our way to the London eye. There are loads of people in the queue and it takes over an hour to get our turn. We have to share the car with around ten other people, but there's enough room to walk from one side to the other. Isabel points out different landmarks such as the Thames Barrier, The BT Tower, and The O2 Arena. It takes around half an hour for the Eye to rotate. We step off and head along the Thames towards Tower Bridge. It's getting close to lunch and I spot a board advertising Dinner Cruises.

I stop Izzy and nod towards the advert and her eyes light up. "I've never done that before Jimmy. Are you sure?" I nod and we change direction down towards a jetty with a waiting boat. I liken it to a greenhouse on the water. It looks quite busy, but they managed to squeeze a table for two in. We spend the next two hours eating and watching London go by. It's half two by the time we continue our walk along the water's edge.

The Tower of London is great we are in there for around three hours and I get to see the Crown Jewells for the first time. Time flies and it doesn't seem long until we are back on the tube heading towards Isabel's Gran's house.

We walk in and she is in the kitchen cooking, "hello you two, had a good day? Dinner will be in about thirty minutes." We are both flaked, so we just plonk ourselves down on the sofa and look at the photos we both took on our phones.

******

We managed to get an early start Friday morning and are on the M11 North out of London. The traffic is relatively light on our side of the road. I'm doing around sixty-five and Isabel has put the radio on. She finally settles for Capital radio after a ten-minute search. It takes around an hour before we turned off at Junction 12. We find the apartment quite easy and decided to see what the walk is like onto the University grounds. From the maps, we are given it was obvious we have to go our separate ways. We find a small park and arranged to meet there no later than one.

1...345678