Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 08

Story Info
Life is looking good... until.
29.9k words
4.85
7.8k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamo68
Bamo68
786 Followers

I'm pleased you enjoyed the crossover between the two stories. I will warn you that James and Isabel's lives will become a little rocky.

Before you read this one, you must look at the first seven, or you won't understand their relationship or the storyline.

All characters are over the age of 18 involved in any sex scenes.

I must thank Jeff for his editing skills and quick turnaround in this chapter.

As always, I will ask you to score, and if you would like to comment, please do. All comments, ideas, or just a thank you are always appreciated. I read each one and answer as many as I can.

I have had a couple of e-mails from people who put me right on some points in my storyline. Sometimes I put things in to suit the story, not reality. Forgive me if it ruins it for you. I don't see it working any other way.

Please enjoy..................

I'm sitting at my computer because Olivia Jackson has told me she will be talking to Michael Carter today about design for C&W's head office in Charlestown.

My eyes gaze at the ring I have had made by Mr. Stewart. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and I am now struggling to think of a way to ask Isabel that all-important question. My love for her has grown so much, that anything I think of just pales in insignificance to my heart's fullness.

We are in our respective last years of University and I am the happiest I have ever been. My attention is taken as my Skype screen comes to life.

I briefly stare at the name Olivia Jackson before accepting the call. "James, thank you for waiting to take this call," A smiling Olivia Jackson says. I can see both Mr. Carter and Mr. Walker sitting behind her.

"Hello, Mrs. Jackson, good to put a face to the name," I say. "Mr. Carter and Mr. Walker, a pleasure to meet you both," I add, but I feel I'm showing off.

"Hi, James, the pleasure is mine," Mr. Carter says. "We have just been running your simulation, and we are impressed. I'm also a little shocked you know who I am. Still, with how you have researched Charlestown's planning initiatives, I guess that should have been expected." Christ, I'm sure I've turned red with the praise.

"Thank you, Mr. Carter," I say. "So what happens now?"

"James, I'm not going to drag this out more than I have to, so let's get down to brass tacks. You've come up with a design that is the best and the only one we think will get planning consent. On Thursday, we will present your plan to the board, and if we get the okay, we will then put it in for outline planning. Once that is in place, I believe you will come with your team and do the structural and ground tests." Wow, that's quicker than I thought.

"Yeah, before we bring anything onsite, we will need to check the plans are right and do some ground checks outside. We had a similar soil problem in Dubai, and with your subsidence history, it would be wise to see how far we are from bedrock. If it's as I suspect, we will have to draw up plans to underpin the building before laying a new base. The one advantage to this is that we can do this under the existing city conservation order," I say, impressing myself.

"You mean we can update the building to conserve the structure?"

I must admit, this Michael Carter isn't anything like I thought he would be. He gets what I have put forward and seems knowledgeable about what is needed. "Yes, pretty much. I believe the company I work for did a similar thing in Denver. That's what gave me the idea," I say, trying to be a little more humble.

"Paps, is there anything you need to ask?" Michael says, turning to his grandfather.

"Ummm, no. I would like to thank James for giving us something we can give the city planners. We've tried to develop the site for years, but we've been knocked back each time. With all the different initiatives you've put in place, we might get past the front door."

Wow, I'm blown away by Mr. Walker's gratitude. If only he knew how much I enjoyed the challenge.

"That's okay, Mr. Walker. It might surprise you, but I enjoyed the process."

"So, if everything goes to plan, I will see you in the summer?"

"Yes, Sir. I finish here in June. From what Mr. Sampson told me. You will be seeing me in early-July. Can I say you bear a remarkable resemblance to Mac, the guy that did the song with Miley Cyrus called Emma?"

"That's because I am the guy that did the record with Miley Cyrus," he says. Shit, I feel I've put my foot right in it.

"Don't forget about Isabel," Olivia says, changing the subject.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Olivia says you will bring your girlfriend and co-worker, Isabel Richards. I gather she's at Cambridge with you and will be working at Sampson Harris as well, but in the legal department."

"Yes, she's looking to expand her knowledge, and Olivia has been kind enough to volunteer showing Isabel the ropes," I say, enjoying the new topic.

"Oh look, he's got that same goofy look you get when we talk about Emma," Mr. Walker says, making me blush.

Mr. Carter doesn't look impressed with his granddad's sense of humor. I have to laugh; I get the same comments. "Talking about Emma, we are thinking of spending some summer at the ranch. You and Isabel will be more than welcome to stay."

"That would be fantastic," I say with enthusiasm. This job gets better and better.

"Do you ride?" Mr. Carter asks. It takes me a moment to realize he's talking about horses.

"No, never been on a horse," I say. "Unless you count a donkey ride I had on Woolacombe Beach when I was five. Would be rude not to learn if we get the time," I add. I must admit, I do like the old Westerns.

"We have a riding school, so teaching you will be no problem. Okay, James. It's been fantastic to meet you. Can we swap numbers to keep in touch just in case anything changes? Is there anything we can do on our end to get things moving quicker?" Mr. Carter asks. This guy is really sharp.

"Olivia, as well as Ron, have my mobile number, email, and Skype. The only question mark is what lies below the building, causing the structural history. Suppose you can get the core samples done down to bedrock and a radar scan the street side of the main entrance. This will get us to the point of knowing what we will be doing, and closer to the final plan" I say. This could save me a couple weeks of work and the same again waiting for the results. "If they could get that information beforehand, we could get planning in earlier and your start date comes forward."

"As soon as we've got the go-ahead from the board, we will put the wheels in motion." Mr. Carter says, looking at Olivia and his grandfather. "Is that all we need for now?" I see Olivia and Paps both nod. "Okay, James. Thank you once again, and we will be in contact." Mr. Carter says before the connection is cut.

Wow, that was surreal. Michael Carter is Mac; I haven't seen that online. If I remember right, he's the one who doesn't want to be famous; now I know why.

******

The last couple of months have been uneventful. Isabel and I are on cruise control as the last of the papers and projects are handed in, and we get ready to leave life at University.

Since I met Mac on Skype, we have built quite a friendship. We message regularly and often chat on Skype.

It's the week before we leave, and I am getting ready to go out. My class has been summoned to learn how we have done on the first part of my structural engineering practical exam. I'm buttoning up my shirt when my phone rings.

"Hi, Andrew; how have you been?" I ask.

"Good morning, James. All is good, really good. Hang on, let me put you on speaker. Edward wants to be part of this." I hear Andrew put the phone down and a movement of chairs. "Right, can you hear me still?"

"Yeah, this is a little ominous," I say, a little confused.

My two bosses laugh. "It is, and it isn't," Edward says. "By the way, well done. Smithy called us almost in tears when you handed in your final piece of art."

"Ah, you don't know what a kick I get out of making them," I say, trying to play down the praise.

"That may be so, but from what he says, this will be put in the university's main entrance and added to their future promotional literature," Andrew says.

"Now," Edward says. "Andrew and I have been in meetings with our accountants, and we have decided that the prize money from C&W should entirely go to you."

"What? But that's like a million dollars, isn't it?" I say in shock.

"Yeah, but if we bring it into the company, we lose forty percent before we start. Then if we give it to you as a bonus, another forty percent is lost. You get to keep the lot if it is a competition win. The way we have got C&W to word the competition, they've made it an individual award," Edward says.

"I will add that you won't be getting a Christmas bonus this year," Andrew jokes. Well, I think he's joking, but who cares.

"A million dollars. What's that in real money?" I say, not thinking.

"Not sure, over eight hundred thou," Andrew says. "Should be with you anytime."

"Okay, that's that out of the way. The other thing is your trip to the US. We need to know the plan, so we can put anything you might need at your disposal," Edward says like he's reading from his notes.

"Oh, right. I've been in communication with Mac, I mean Mr. Carter. He has invited Isabel and me to his ranch for a break before we go to Charlestown to start work. We are waiting for the groundwork results so that part is done. I might need a second pair of hands to help with the visual survey. But other than that, I will not need much else until the planning is approved."

"Do you have anyone in mind?" Andrew asks.

"I would say Drew, but I think she is tied up in Dubai. Andrew, I think we will need to play it by ear. There's not much to do until I have a final plan and it's been accepted." I shake my head, trying to think, but I have been stunned by my boss's generosity. "I'm sorry I can't be clearer, guys. While I have talked with Mr. Carter, I still need to finalize somethings. I travel back with him after he has done Glastonbury. Isabel and I have been invited to his ranch, and from there, we will go on to Charlestown. I believe I will be out of the country a week or two after Graduation at the end of June until mid August. They want to get planning cleared by September and start the build the end of this year early next."

There's a moment of silence as the two men on the other end digest what I have told them. "That's tight," Andrew begins. "But I guess that's when you will need the extra hands on deck," he adds.

"That's the way I see it, guys." I take a deep breath and let the men at the top make the call.

"What about the windows?" Edward asks.

"From what Ron Johnson tells me, it looks like we are not far off. C&W has applied for patents in all areas of the globe other than China. The patent has named C&W, Sampson Harris, and Mr. J Stokes."

Again, there's silence. "Are you saying we will have some control over the rights to the windows?"

"The short answer to that is, yep," I say, knowing they are looking at each other opened-mouthed.

"But how?" Edward finally says.

"That's simple. I contacted C&W in the first place because of their reputation. They see the profit in the production of the glass, not the patent itself. They hold the key to how the coating bonds to the glass and are happy to profit from that. I see that the profit in the buildings we will be overrun with wanting our eco-friendly solution."

"Shit, James, how long until we know?"

"We need a working prototype and a production method in place by September to meet the needs of the first building to accommodate it. I have already drawn up plans for a way to demonstrate what the building is producing and the savings being made. That's another reason for the length of time over there."

"Bloody hell, maybe you will get that Christmas bonus," Edward says, sounding in a daze.

"Right, is that all, gents? I need to get to class for the last time," I say.

"Uhhh yeah, and thank you, James. You haven't even started full-time and had the biggest impact on this company of any employee. We will see you in the next week or so."

The line goes dead, and I get up to finish getting ready. The day shoots by, and it's no surprise that out of my year, I have come out top of the class in all subjects that have declared results. On the way home, I stop at the University shop and go to the cashpoint. I almost hyperventilate when I see the money is already in my account. My account balance is eight hundred and forty-six thousand pounds.

"Shit," I say before folding the piece of paper and tucking it in my wallet.

I hurry back to the apartment, where I am greeted by a flat full of girls laughing, drinking wine, and chatting excitedly.

"Hey James, is it true that you're going to America?" Felix asks as she comes over to greet me.

"Hello, Felix, and yes, we are going to America for a couple of months with one of my clients," I say, being cautious about what I say.

"Mmmm," she says, giving me a knowing smile before touching me under my chin and returning to her seat.

"Hey, Jay," Isabel says. "Are we ready to head south, then west?"

"I think so. When do you want to leave?" I ask.

"I think the girls want to go out tonight, so how about tomorrow morning?"

"You are coming out with us tonight, Jay. Please say yes," April says. "Jack will be happier if you turn up."

"Oh great, I'm only invited to keep your fiancée happy," I say, joking. I walk into the bedroom, ring our local favorite Chinese restaurant, and book a table for sixteen. I then text some of our other friends to invite them and return to the noisy lounge. "Ladies," I say, trying to get everyone's attention. "Ladies, Isabel and I would like to invite you for dinner tonight at our favorite Chinese."

Isabel looks at me, "Jay, can we afford that?" She says as she walks over.

"I think we can stretch to getting your friends a meal. I've messaged the others as well, and they are all in. It's the last time we will all be here." I pull her into the bedroom. "And, Edward and Andrew phoned me earlier. They want me to have all of the prize money from the design competition for Mac's HQ." I get my wallet out and hand her the printout from the ATM.

"Shit, Jimmy. That's a lot of zeros," Isabel says in shock.

"Yeah, I had to look at it several times to check it was real. So are we good taking everyone out tonight? I've already made the reservation."

"Okay, but tomorrow before we leave, you must put the rest in the other account. We must think about what we will do with such a sum." Isabel turns and hugs me. "That will make life so much easier for the next five years," she says.

We walk back out. "Right," Isabel says, clapping her hands so she's got everyone's attention. "Tonight, James and I formally invite you to join us at Yang Sun House for a meal and a last drink before we go our separate ways. The dinner and drinks are on us, so don't worry about affording it. Please come."

She looks at her stunned friends. Then, suddenly, there's a squeal, and both Isabel and I are surrounded by hugs from excited women.

*******

We are heading home after our night out. The car is loaded, and we have returned the keys to the flat. Harry, Isabel's dad, had picked up most of our things the weekend before. We only have clothes and computers left to bring home.

We have only just hit the M5 when Isabel asks, "Have you thought about what you want to do with the money yet, Jimmy?"

"Nothing concrete. Maybe we could get our first house together in Exeter or something, but that's as far as I got."

"Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines," Isabel says, looking out the window.

"I also was going to suggest we pay the loans your dad has taken out to pay for your tuition." I glance across as I finish the sentence to see Isabel's reaction.

Isabel gasps, "You're reading my mind again. I didn't want to ask, but I knew you would come up with it." She smiles and touches the top of my hand. "I hope you don't think I love you for your money?" Isabel says with a smile.

"No, just my good looks and body," I say back.

"Your body's okay, I suppose. I've seen better, but the cute tight behind you have really gets my juices flowing."

"Oh baby, don't talk about behinds. You have got the best rear in the world. They should make it the eighth wonder of the world."

Isabel gasps. "Young man, I've never been so insulted in all my life. I can't believe you have been looking at my bottom." That's it; Isabel can't keep this up and slaps my thigh before bursting into laughter. "Jay, I need you inside me so bad. How far have we left to go?"

"We're just passing Bristol, so about another two hours until home," I say.

"Oh crap, I can't wait. Isabel puts her chair back, getting my jacket off the back seat. She spreads it over her legs and hitches her skirt up. I watch as she opens her legs and groans as her fingers teases us both. The smell in the car is intoxicating as her juices flow.

"Iz, are you trying to make me crash," I say.

"No, but with all this talk about your body, I need to cum," Isabel closes her eyes and groans as her fingers slide between her lips, using my cum that is still leaking out to spread over her labia. "Oh, Jimmy, your cock is much better," she moans. "Sex with you has made masturbation so second best, I rarely even bother unless you're not around." I shake my head as I try to focus on the road. The smell of sex in the car is a little overwhelming as Isabel shudders through an orgasm.

She sees be glancing at her and a devilish smile spread across her face. "Mmmmmmm," she groans as she brings her fingers up and licks them clean.

We finally get to the Tiverton junction 27 on the M5, and I indicate off. I glance at Isabel. "Just turning off the motorway, baby."

"Sorry, I must have dozed off," Isabel says, sitting up straighter.

"While you were sleeping, I thought we should get our parents together and ask their opinion about the money. It would also be a good time to offer to pay off your Dad's loans," I say.

Isabel smiles a loving smile at me. "That sounds like a good plan," she says.

We get home, and Sarah and Zac are sitting in the garden waiting for us. Zac has his arm around my young teenage sister, looking very cozy. "Looks like a couple we know have gotten much closer," I say.

"Yeah, isn't it sweet," Isabel answers. "Come on, let's get all the hello's over with so we can scratch my itch," Isabel says, getting out of the car.

As I get out, Sarah and Zac come running over. Isabel and I both get a hug as we unload our bags from the boot. "James, is that you?" My dad shouts. "Heather, they're home," my dad calls into the kitchen door.

That's it; all hell breaks loose as my mother comes running out, and Harry and Isabel's mother, Heather, come through the gate.

"Hello, you two, you've made good time," Harry says. There are hugs all around as everyone greets each other.

We finally get into the kitchen, and Mum makes us both a cup of tea as we sit around the kitchen table. "Mum, Dad, Mr. and Mrs. Richards, we will need to get you all alone before we go to Exeter on Monday," I say.

"Oh, that sounds important," Isabel's mother says, grabbing her daughter's left hand.

"Not that, Mother." Isabel says. "But we may as well talk now Jimmy. It's as good a time as any."

"Okay," I say, then proceed to tell them about the competition, who Michael Carter is, and what Andrew and Edward have done with the prize money. There's a stunned silence, and then I add, "Before we spend a penny, Harry, we would like to pay off the loans you have accumulated."

Harry and Heather look at each other, "But you will need the money. Save it, James," Harry says.

"Harry, it's over eight hundred thousand pounds. The prize was a million dollars. There is no reason for you to struggle any longer," I say.

Bamo68
Bamo68
786 Followers
123456...8