All Comments on 'Isabel, The Beauty Next Door Pt. 08'

by Bamo68

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BruceWoBruceWo10 months ago

Amazing and wonderful.

Thank you so much for your wonderful writing

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story just gets better and better. You have an incredible ability to draw the reader in and I can't wait for the next chapter/chapters.

Nasty56Nasty5610 months ago

Amazing crossover submission, can’t wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Now that is a real cliff hanger ending. Great work as always.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story and well written a 5 for me. Looking forward to more.

Thanks

aslan72aslan7210 months ago

Could you have left it on a bigger cliff? Bloody hell! Great writing as usual…. I’m loving all your stories and now the crossovers! Keep them coming. I’d say you’ve got a great book ready to be published with merging Isabel & Mac.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Three incredible story stories, can't wait for more on all of them.

tim0277tim027710 months ago

Please post faster. You write fantastic stories. Everyone got 5 stars and are marked as favorite.

Newt0351Newt035110 months ago

Enjoying the story.

There are somewhat regular mistakes with names that disrupt the flow of the story. Please ask your editors to keep an eye out for these types of mistakes.

Thanks for your time writing and sharing your world.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant. My second time reading this already. Hope to see more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant work.. excellent story and what a way to leave us hanging.. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm really looking forward to seeing how deeply enmeshed in the American justice system you (and the British characters ) will get as we continue these story arcs. I truly enjoy your stories and the crossovers are a nice addition.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am very impressed with the story so far. But there is one major mistake you made.

Regarding Jay's graduation.

•It is done in Latin

•An official from the college (a provost i believe) brings the graduates forward four at a time with each one grabbing a finger of the officials right hand.

•Each graduate individually comes forward, places their folded hands into the hands of the head of the university, and they recieve their degree verbally.

•There are no diplomas at the ceremony. Graduates receive them in the mail.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Still brilliant after second time reading. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Brilliant. I keep checking for more hope you can find time for much more to this story.

theOMCtheOMC6 months ago

Good story, always leave them wanting more.

OneOldFart690OneOldFart6903 months ago

Excellent, but what happens to Uncle Calvin, OR is that yet to come in later chapters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBamo68@Bamo68
Hello, and welcome to my Bio. I will try to keep you updated the best I can. I started on Literotica as a reader, but had Isabel the beauty next door in my mind. So I tried my hand at writing. Wow what a journey. I have learnt so much and as you can see not only has my spelli...