Isabelle & Lucy Ch. 02

Story Info
Isabelle and Lucy get to know each other better.
2.7k words
4.21
5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sw225
sw225
22 Followers

Quick Note:

This is Chapter 02 of Isabelle & Lucy. If you have not read Chapter 01 then I highly recommend you do so. Otherwise I hope you enjoy Chapter 02!

Isabelle moved back, slowly getting off the bed and looking down at Lucy. She'd definitely felt it and now she could see the large bulge at the front of Lucy's leggings.

"You have a..." she trailed off too surprised to finish the sentence.

"A cock?" Lucy finished, looking embarrassed and ashamed, standing up off the bed as well. "Yes I do. I wanted to tell you but, well, I was too distracted. Besides how do I just come out and say something like that. I'm sorry though I should've said something before we got too far." She lowered her eyes, looking at the floor before she reached for her purse which she had discarded at the foot of the bed. "I should probably-"

"No, no, no," Isabelle said quickly. "Please don't leave. I'm sorry. I'm not upset or anything, just a bit surprised that's all." She stepped towards Lucy, putting and hand on the other girl's hip, looking from her eyes down to the bulge pushing against Lucy's leggings. "It's so... big. Were you born with it or..."

"Yes. I was born this way. I've gotten really good at being able to hide it. It usually doesn't cause any problems for me, but it has made dating a bit difficult."

"C- could I see it?" Isabelle asked sheepishly

"Um, sure. If you'd like." Lucy began to pull her leggings down but Isabelle stopped her, getting on her knees and gripping the waistband of her leggings. She slowly pulled them down and watched Lucy's hard cock snap out of them, the head of her cock only inches from Isabelle's face. Isabelle's eyes widened slightly and she swallowed hard.

"Wow," was all Isabelle could manage. She slowly reached up with shaky hands and gripped the base of Lucy's cock, hearing her wince softly. Isabelle realized that Lucy was shaking as well, seeing her knees quivering a bit. Isabelle looked up at Lucy with a small smile before standing up.

"Are you okay?" Isabelle asked the other girl. "A-are you sure you want to continue?"

"Y-yes," Lucy said, her voice shaky. "It's been a long time for me though, just so you know."

"That's okay. It's been a while for me as well. Don't worry, we can walk each other through it." She then pushed Lucy gently onto the bed before getting on top of her and kissing her, slipping her tongue into Lucy's mouth and slowly grinding against Lucy's hard cock. Lucy moaned into Isabelle's mouth, then broke the kiss.

"You know, those jeans of yours really should come off," Lucy said. "We can't do this with you still wearing clothes."

"Oh yes, of course. Well, be my guest." Isabelle moved off Lucy just long enough for her to remove her jeans and purple panties, then she immediately got back on top of Lucy, turning the opposite way this time. Isabelle lowered her hips onto Lucy's face and let out a soft moan as she felt Lucy's tongue slip deep inside of her pussy, her upper lip rubbing rhythmically against her clit. She then lowered her head and slowly began sucking on the head of Lucy's dick.

It felt strange sucking and playing with a dick again. The last time she'd done it, she had only just turned 18. Now being almost 25, she hadn't been with a guy in nearly seven years. But she was confiden that she remembered how to do it. She wrapped her lips around Lucy's cock and slowly pushed it into her mouth, going about half way down and then coming back up, circling the tip over and over with her tongue.

Isabelle slowly began grinding herself back and forth against Lucy's tongue, causing her tongue to slip deeper and deeper inside of her. Isabelle's moans became more pronounced as well as Lucy's, but she realized that she wanted to hear more. Isabelle pushed most of Lucy's cock into her mouth in one quick motion, smiling to herself as she heard a sharp intake of breath from Lucy. She sucked hard and slow, continuously moving her tongue back and forth against the shaft. She settled into a steady, rhythmic bounce against Lucy's cock, with short intervals of pushing Lucy's full length down her throat and holding it there, allowing herself to gag on it before coming back up for air, satisfied with Lucy's sharp, lilting moans.

Lucy was loving the feeling of Isabelle's warm mouth and tongue on her cock, and her pussy tasted so sweet. She moved her mouth and tongue quickly against Isabelle's pussy as a whole, licking and sucking the inside regularly, but finding spots between the lips to satisfy as well. She realized offhandedly that she wasn't using her fingers at all, raising one hand to give Isabelle's ass a hard slap before slowly pushing a finger into Isabelle's asshole. To Lucy's surprise, Isabelle practically collapsed onto her, letting out a half lustful, half whimpering moan.

She must not use this hole very often, Lucy thought to herself. Let's see what this girl can take.

She pushed the full length of her finger into Isabelle's ass, pushing in and out slowly at first, then speeding up faster and faster, moaning loudly as Isabelle's sucking grew deeper and rougher. Lucy pushed a second finger inside Isabelle, causing the girl's eyes to grow wide. Suddenly, Lucy felt the familiar hotness swelling at the base of her cock, slowly rising and causing her cock to twitch. Lucy let out a half grunt, half moan as she pulled her fingers out of Isabelle's ass and, placing her hands on Isabelle's ass cheeks, pushed her tongue deep into her asshole. Then, she adjusted herself properly and began thrusting her hips upward, fuc,ing Isabelle's throat mercilessly. Lucy knew she was probably being a bit too rough with it being Isabelle's first time in a long while, but at the moment she didn't really care. Her mind and feelings were taking a back seat, and her body was taking over.

At Lucy's sudden burst of urgent energy, Isabelle placed her hands on either side of Lucy's thighs, bracing herself as her face was completely fucked. She'd never really been treated so roughly during sex and she didn't have much control of how her body reacted. Her eyes watered, causing tears to roll down her face as she began to drool a bit from Lucy's thick cock ramming relentlessly into her mouth. Sensations of ecstasy rippled throughout Isabelle's body as Lucy tongue fucked her ass, something she'd never dreamed of experiencing before, causing her hands and knees to shake involuntarily. The roughness and passion that Lucy was showing was felt by Isabelle as well in ways that she had never felt before and before long she could feel herself cumming hard. She moaned loud when she came, her eyes wide, the sound greatly muffled by the cock in her mouth. She'd just come all over Lucy's tits and it turned her on even more. She could feel her thighs twitching from cumming so hard and she wondered how much longer Lucy could last before she burst as well. Just as the thought entered Isabelle's mind, it happened!

With one final, lustful scream, Lucy arched her back and thrust her hips upward and held them there, shooting her thick, creamy cum into Isabelle's mouth. She kept her back arched as she released all of it into the girl's mouth and eventually on her face and tits as Isabelle raised herself up. When she emptied herself, she relaxed, her arms raised over her head, her chest heaving heavily, her eyes closed. Isabelle had fallen forward, lying halfway on Lucy and halfway on the bed, cum spilling from her mouth and covering her body as her chest heaved as well. After a few moments of silence, with the exception of very heavy breathing, Isabelle sat up, turned herself, and lay next to Lucy.

"S- sorry about being so rough," Lucy said, looking at Isabelle. "I got a little carried away."

Isabelle giggled. "Don't apologize. That was... incredible. You made me feel things no other person has ever made me feel before. I mean, I am still shaking." The two laughed, Lucy leaning over and kissing Isabelle on the mouth.

"Oh yeah," Lucy started. "Sorry about this, too." She swiped a finger across Isabelle's chest, holding it up to show her own cum.

"Oh that was hot. I've never been covered in so much of it before. I'm just surprised you came so much." She laughed again, but it was cut short by Lucy's phone ringing. She groaned and sat up, pulling her phone out of her purse and looking at the callerID.

"It's my sister," was all she said.

"Oh should I give you some privacy?" Lucy shook her head and answered the call.

"Hey sis! What's up?" Lucy listened for a minute, listening to her sister. Isabelle felt a bit awkward listening to this conversation. It felt a little invasive somehow.

"Can't it wait?" Lucy asked, sounding annoyed. "I'm kind of... busy right now." There was more silence and Isabelle could hear the faint sound of a female voice over the phone. The voice sounded a little bit lower in pitch than Lucy's voice, but she couldn't make out anything her sister was saying.

"Okay fine. I'll be there soon. Alright bye." Lucy hung up the phone and looked at Isabelle, a tinge of sadness in her eyes. "I have to leave. My sister said she needs help with something at home and that it can't wait."

Isabelle's stomach hollowed out a little from this news but she didn't show that she was upset. "Okay, well, let's get cleaned up and I'll drive you home. Maybe I could meet her?"

Lucy's expression grew visibly alarmed and Isabelle was getting ready to take it back but Lucy spoke before she could.

"Um, yeah sure. Why not." She smiled and kissed Isabelle's cheek before getting off the bed, retrieving her clothes, and putting them on. Isabelle also got off the bed and retrieved her clothes.

"I'll need some time to wash up, but it shouldn't take long," Isabelle said. Lucy nodded and she headed off to the bathroom with her clothes and a rag.

The ride to Lucys apartment was quiet, but unlike their first ride together, it wasn't very awkward. They even held hands most of the way. When Isabelle pulled into the apartment complex, memories of nights spent here with her childhood friend began flooding back. Pillow fights, movie nights, and late night talks were at the front of her memory now, and it hurt to remember. They'd been friends through middle school but during Isabelle's 9th grade year, they'd had a falling out and they didn't speak much after that. Of course, they saw each other from time to time in the halls and during classes they shared, but it was always an encounter that angered and hurt Isabelle. She'd gotten over all of that now, though. It was all just bitter sweet memories of a friend lost.

"Isabelle?" Lucy's voice cut through her reminiscence, making her shake her head and look up. "Everything okay?"

"Oh yeah, sorry. Just had some old memories come back to me. An old friend I haven't seen in a long time lived here when I was younger. She actually might still live here now that I think about it."

"Maybe you should go see her sometime. Catch up, y'know?" Lucy nodded, making a mental note to do that soon. There had been bad blood between them in the past, but maybe it was time to make amends.

Lucy pointed Isabelle in the direction of her sister's apartment and she pulled into an empty parking space, getting out and locking the doors. She followed Lucy down the sidewalk and up the stairs, stopping in front of a rosewood door to get her keys. She unlocked the door and they stepped in, the scent of lavender and coffee hitting Isabelle like a train. A very nice smelling train.

"Listen," Lucy said. "My sister can be a little pushy sometimes but try not to be offended by anything she might say. She's nice, but she doesn't have much of a filter."

"Lucy?" came a voice from somewhere upstairs.. "Is that you?" A woman who looked about my age came down the stairs. She had long, black hair tied in a ponytail that was just like Lucy's, with the same piercing blue eyes. She wore nothing but a dark blue T-shirt that was a bit big for her and a pair of men's boxers. To Isabelle's discomfort, she could see a large bulge pushing against the boxers, causing her cheeks to grow severely red. "Oh, well you didn't tell me you were bringing a guest along. Who might this be?"

Isabelle looked over at Lucy, noticing that her cheeks were just as red. She must not have known that her sister would be walking around in nothing but a shirt and boxers either. "Um, sis this is my... friend... Isabelle. Isabelle, this is my sister-"

"Alice," Lucy's sister interjected. "Nice to meet you. If my sister had taken care to tell me that she'd be bringing someone over, I would've taken the time to actually put some clothes on." She laughed and went to sit on the couch, patting the cushions on either side of herself. "Come sit. I'd like to get to know Lucy's new 'friend'."Not sure of what else to do, Isabelle followed Lucy and sat on Alice's right side.

"Sis, I'm sorry I didn't mention anything about bringing Isabelle. Like I said, we were a bit... busy, so I was distracted." Lucy hadn't meant to put so much emphasis on "busy" but she had inadvertently hinted at what the two of them had been doing, which caused her face to grow even redder now that she realized that. Isabelle didn't care much that Lucy had hinted at more than she needed to though. She wasn't embarrassed or ashamed at what they'd done. Little did Isabelle know, that wasn't quite the reason Lucy was kicking herself at that moment.

Alice looked down at Lucy in an expression that Isabelle couldn't read. She didn't look mad or grossed out or even indifferent to this information. Isabelle realized then that Alice looked almost intrigued at this information.

"Oh Lucy," Alice said. "You didn't... have sex with her did you? And you didn't tell me beforehand? Come on now, I thought mother and father taught you better than that." Isabelle was very confused. She was confused at Alice's words. She was confused at why Lucy looked so grim and ashamed. But most of all, she was confused about Alice's hand that was now on her upper thigh. "Sorry, but I don't quite understand. What do you-"

"Alice? Who was at the door?" a familiar voice came from upstairs. Isabelle looked up and saw, with mild shock, who it was. She wore a black hoodie, a pink skirt, and the same converse that she'd been wearing the day they'd had their big falling out. Her face looked older, a bit more worn down from work and long nights, but her hair was the same pale blonde that Isabelle would recognize anywhere.

"Morgan?" Isabelle asked in astonishment. Even though she was standing right there, Isabelle still couldn't quite believe it. All the years that had passed without them speaking to each other, avoiding each other, maybe even possibly hating each other, this was not how Isabelle had envisioned a reunion with her old friend.

"Isabelle? W-what are you doing here?" Luckily she didn't sound upset or spiteful. She just sounded as bewildered as Isabelle did.

Lucy looked between Isabelle and Morgan, taking her turn to be confused at the situation. "You two know each other?"

"Lucy, this is the friend I mentioned in the car. We are... well, we were friends back in grade school." Recognition dawned on Lucy's face, but was quickly shrouded by the expression of shame that she had held moments earlier.

"Oh good," Alice said, clapping her hands together. "You two already know each other. Morgan, come down here and join us. Lucy has brought us a new play toy to share."

This is the end of Chapter 02.

sw225
sw225
22 Followers