Isabelle & Simon Ch. 05

Story Info
Isabelle & Simon, Movie Night & Trauma!
1.4k words
4.37
17.3k
21

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: We hope you guys are all enjoying the story, as I've said before, be patient this is a romantic story, not a quick burner. As always leave us your feedback and thoughts on the series so far!

Disclaimer: Isabelle & Simon are BOTH over 18! Any & all characters involved in sexual situations at any time or point in the story are over the legal age of 18!

=================================================

We were due to leave the hospital the next day, our parents had come to pick us up. The first thing they did when they entered our ward at the hospital was to throw their arms around us for a massive family hug as we sat on my bed. Mum was trying not to cry, but Isabelle and I both noticed her sniffling and blowing her nose into her hanky.

Isabelle glanced at me for a second before getting off my bed and putting an arm around mom and walking out with her. I marvelled at our silent communication and how easily it had come back to us. It had been a big part of our relationship when we were kids, always telling each other things with just a glance or movement of our hands.

Dad was a rather observant individual and raised an eyebrow at me. Once mum and Isabelle were out of earshot, his face split into a grin, and he sat down on the chair by my bed.

"I'm proud of you, son, keeping your sister safe like that and putting her before yourself. It makes an old man tear at that kind of love and devotion to family. Especially since your sister hasn't exactly between nice to you this past year."

I stared at him in surprise. I'd always thought dad was too absorbed in work to notice what was going on with Izzy and me at home. We only really saw him at supper as he was always busy with one project or the other.

"It seems like things may be looking up for you and Isabelle. Rachel told us everything and showed us the video. Your mum couldn't watch it. It was too upsetting, but I think you may have your old sister back. You saved her, and she sees you differently now. You're not a pesky little brother anymore. You're a man that put yourself at risk to save her. She will be closer to you now than ever before, so try not to let her down, is all. Keep her safe son!"

"Thanks, dad. I'll always be there for her. Whatever she needs!"

"That's good, son! It seems like she's changed for the better. Your mum and I have had so many headaches this past year worrying over your sister, although I wouldn't wish what happened to her on anyone. You finally have her back, so don't squander it.""

I promised myself right there and then that no matter what happened, I would always be there for Izzy. Dad proudly clapped me on the shoulder. The doctor had come in to have dad sign our release forms and stood patiently as he waited.

"You know, your mum and her sister still hate each other to this day. Neither remembers why they started fighting, but neither will let it go. I know your mum regrets it, so don't let that happen to you and Isabelle again. Family is forever. Remember that!"

"I will, dad!" I said, before he got up and followed the doctor out.

Mum came back with Isabelle, and we sat together. She examined my injuries and covered my cheeks with kisses and started tearing up again. I took hold of one of her hands while Isabelle put an arm around her. We took comfort from each other's presence and just held one another until dad got back from signing the forms.

An hour and a half later, we were home. I'd never been so glad to see my house before. I could walk without much trouble, but Isabelle insisted I put an arm around her to help me to the house and my room opposite hers. Once I was situated in my bed, leaning against a comfortable wall of pillows, Isabelle left. I was disappointed because I'd hoped we would get to spend some time together! I grabbed the TV remote and started flipping through the channels to find something worth watching and was pleasantly surprised when Isabelle came back 10 minutes later, with a bowl of popcorn and had changed into a pair of silk pyjamas with fluffy rabbit slippers. She beamed at me and made herself comfortable beside me.

"So what are we watching, Si?" she said as she looked at me expectantly. Oh my gosh! 'Si' was her old pet name for me! I hated it when she called me that in the past, but there was no malice in her face today. She'd obviously said it out of affection rather than to irritate me.

I smiled. "Anything you want."

She smiled at me, and it felt like rays of sunlight, or as any Lord of the Rings fan would say, it was like meeting the Lady Galadriel.

I expected her to choose some stupid romance film but was pleasantly surprised when she put on the first Hobbit movie. My jaw nearly hit the floor; Isabelle had always said watching a movie like the Hobbit was like wasting three hours of your life! So to see her putting it on left me dumbfounded, jaw hanging and eyes wide.

She noticed my surprise. "What's wrong with the Hobbit?" She asked.

"Nothing. It's a great film. I absolutely love it. But I thought you said watching it was a waste of time."

She laughed softly. "How could three hours with you be wasted time? We can even watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy afterwards if you want."

I smiled back at her. I couldn't believe how nice she was being, and I half expected to wake up and find I was dreaming because it just sounded like Izzy had agreed to spend 18 hours of time with me, and at her own suggestion! I wasn't going to turn her down! She rested her head against my shoulder, and I wrapped an arm around her, and we settled down to watch the movie.

Three hours later, as the movie credits rolled by, Izzy yawned and stretched, exposing her stomach. The bare skin of her toned tummy was distracting, and it was difficult to tear my gaze away. Luckily she didn't notice and instead gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek before she stood to leave.

"Izzy?" I said with a feeling of love.

"Yes, Si?" she said as she looked back at me questioningly.

"Have a good sleep, sis, and if you need anything, I'm right here."

She smiled again and left.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face. Izzy had enjoyed spending time with me watching a movie that I knew she didn't even like. Though maybe she would grow to like it as much as I did. I couldn't wait to spend some more time with my sister.

Later, I jerked awake to the sound of a scream. At first, I thought I was dreaming but then realized I was awake as the scream rang out again, piercing the silence of my room. I scrambled out of bed, grabbed the baseball bat I kept behind my door and dashed out to see what was happening. Dad was standing in the hallway by Isabelle's room. He turned around and saw me.

"What's going on, dad? I heard screaming."

"Isabelle woke up screaming and absolutely terrified, so your mum went to calm her down."

I pushed past dad, leaving the baseball bat with him and dash over to Izzy's bed. She was sitting up now, and the scream had died down to a soft whimper, but her eyes still radiated terror and her body was still shaking. It hurt my heart to see her like this. I sit down on her bed, wrapping my arms around her and holding her as she settles back down within my embrace, before finally falling asleep.

Dad had gone back to bed by the time Izzy fell asleep, but mum was still hovering anxiously over us.

"Go to sleep, mum. I'll stay with her in case she wakes up again."

Mum nodded after a minute, before placing a kiss on Izzy's forehead and then another on mine before heading to bed.

I could and would protect my sister against any physical harm, but here I felt nearly helpless. I fell asleep with my big sister in my arms, hopefully guarding and protecting her against the nightmares and terrors of her own mind.