All Comments on 'Isabelle & Simon Ch. 05'

by PrinceLuke

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kyotie913kyotie913almost 3 years ago
Very Nice

Awaiting more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
More

Needs more pages

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Slow burner is an understatement! Hopefully all the waiting & short chapters will be worth it! At the rate this is going there will be 100 chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Now things are starting to build up nicely. love how things are going, and these kinds of events are well with in the realm of reality... though some people would be scoffing and thinking "let them suffer. They deserve it." but in this Simon is taking the right approach. Yeah big sis was a bitch and a piece of shit towards him but he knows fully that it was mostly because of the jerks that she was hanging out with.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
Ch. 06 Submitted!

Chapter 6 has been submitted! It is also the longest chapter so far of the series!

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 3 years agoAuthor
To @Kyotie913

Thanks! More is on the way.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Excellent stuff, looking forward to more, much more.

Thanks for this great story, it is building nicely.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Pretty good, but not great or fantastic. I found multiple instances where you punctuated a sentence with an exclamation mark when it would have made more sense to just use a period. The same thing happened in some of Simon's dialog too. There were times when Simon should have been less excited and speaking normally. I probably could have easily voted 3 here, but I gave it 4/5 anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrinceLuke@PrinceLuke
Discord Server Admin of MentalCase’s Writing Discussion. The brilliant mind who came up with Just The Six Of Us! Discord Server Admin & Editor of LitStory’s Writing & LitStorymb. The genius mind who brought us Lola & Joey. Currently Writing The Isabelle & Simon series!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories