All Comments on 'Isabelle & Simon Ch. 08'

by PrinceLuke

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Mont35Mont35over 2 years ago

Glad you are back & continuing the story. Stay safe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

I love the story line and the characters. I like the dialogue between the characters and the close relationship they are developing. A lot of writers abandon the plot for the sexual part of the relationship and forget about the characters. I'm glad your not going to do that. I look forward to more installments to read. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Fabulous addition. Nicely written too.

You picked up the story without a stutter as if no extended break between chapters had ever existed. Your characters are developing beautifully.

I look forward, excitedly, to chapter 9.

Scores a well deserved 5/5.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 2 years agoAuthor

To @Mont35

Glad to be back and continuing, I’ll never ditch this series until it’s completed so never fear. I may take a while between updates though as university right now is super hectic. I wish I could just drop out and do a degree in Literature sometimes!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 2 years agoAuthor

To Anonymous 1 aka My 2 Cents

First off I want to say thanks for your 2 cents, seriously I smiled when reading your comment and I also thought I’d respond and just confirm that yes I won’t be abandoning the storyline to turn this into a chapter by chapter fuck-fest. It’s not my style and I myself am I hopeless romantic at heart(Me Before You, The Best Of Me etc). I’ll continue to push the storyline along in the direction I want it as I have a lot of ideas. Even if I’m getting a total of 10 views a chapter by the time I end this series off I’ll still make sure me and those ten viewers of mine get the ending we all want and know is coming xD.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 2 years agoAuthor

To @Wargamer

Glad to see you back and enjoying another chapter! More will come hopefully a lot quicker then before(Let’s pray my upcoming tests are easy xD) Curious though as to what you think will be the eventual end to this series and where I’ll end it at. Maybe feedback me at some point if you’re interested in sharing your thoughts on where you think I’ll take this/end the series. Just remember to leave me a email address so I can respond xD.

Catalina_Blackford2021Catalina_Blackford2021over 2 years ago

Hey! Fabulous writing! Hoping to read more of them , falling in love, getting married and getting babies

Boot_Fetishist_1Boot_Fetishist_1about 2 years ago

All right. Fun story, though the sex was rather... lacking. I am curious if I am the only one who thought it so. I mean... you cannot write a satisfying blowjob in a single paragraph! I need build-up, details, feelings. I get that you cannot convey real sex through writing (it would go like: in out in out in out in out in out, for a long time}, but switch it up or something.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 2 years agoAuthor

To @Catalina_Blackford2021

Thanks! Never fear there’s still a lot more to come! Chapter 9 is published though I've been stalling on chapter 10 and it may take a while to arrive.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Boot_Fetishist_1 Will take that into consideration, Hope you like future paragraphs sexual content more!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

So many other authors have already done the "sex in the shower after exercising" trope that I was honestly just bored to tears with this installment. Please invent something new that hasn't been done hundreds of times before. 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrinceLuke@PrinceLuke
Discord Server Admin of MentalCase’s Writing Discussion. The brilliant mind who came up with Just The Six Of Us! Discord Server Admin & Editor of LitStory’s Writing & LitStorymb. The genius mind who brought us Lola & Joey. Currently Writing The Isabelle & Simon series!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES