Isabelle Goes to College Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,416 Followers

Richard asked about their father. I told the truth. Sam had been laid off and he was looking for work. Richard asked what trade he was in and when I told him he got a strange look on his face. I knew he was thinking something, but just what I couldn't figure out. He didn't say, and I didn't push.

The kids finally fell out. I checked on them one last time and they were done for the night. The beach will do that to kids. "How about a drink? I'm a free woman until the morning," I said to Richard. I was too nervous to leave the hotel and to leave the kids alone, but I had stocked up on beer, wine, bourbon, Scotch whisky, and Tequila.

I could tell Richard was impressed. We drank, got a nice buzz, and finally Richard made his move. "I know you're married," he said, "but you're so pretty and sexy and charming that I have to try," and he kissed me. I guess he received a pleasant surprise because I kissed him back with passion.

"I like you too, Richard," I said. "A lot."

"What's your husband Sam's last name?" Richard asked.

"Stone. He's Sam Stone. Why do you ask?"

"I think he applied for a job with my firm. Let me check," Richard said, and he whipped out his iPhone, did a fair amount of tapping and a fair amount of scrolling. "He's on our short list. The problem is there's two dozen people on our short list. Tell you what. Just because you're his wife and you're so extremely pretty..."

"And sexy. Don't forget sexy," I interrupted in my best purr.

"Okay then, just because you're his wife and you're so extremely pretty and sexy, and because I'd like to see a lot more of you, I just sent a message to my company's HR person, who's named Helen, telling her to hire Sam Stone. He'll get the good news first thing tomorrow morning."

I almost fainted. Just like that? I was so grateful! This man with a couple of taps of his iPhone had just changed our lives!

"Let's drink to that!" I said, and I gave each of us another Tequila shot.

"You know what I'd love to do?" Richard asked.

"Well you did say you wanted to see more of me," I said. "There's two ways to interpret that. Like we could become friends, or like in a bikini at the beach tomorrow?"

"Both sound good to me. Not what I meant, though," he said.

"What did you mean?" I asked.

"I'd like to drink a Tequila shot with only my teeth with the shot glass balanced on your tummy, like they do in seedy bars in Miami or Key West, or places like that," Richard said.

"Okay," I said.

"Really? You're cool with that?" Richard was not expecting my easy acceptance. He was a bit incredulous.

"I have the kids here. Otherwise we could go to a bar now, you know?" I said.

"Hang on. Richard got busy on his iPhone. Twenty minutes and lots of kissing and feeling me up through my clothes later, a knock came on my hotel room door. An adorable 16-year-old girl, Julie, arrived. I showed her the adjoining door to the next room, and my two sleeping angels, and told her we'd be back at 1AM."

"Make that 3AM,' Richard said. "Is that okay?"

"After midnight I charge double," Julie said.

"How about $200 for the entire night? We'll be back at 6AM?"

"You've got a deal, Mr. Silver," and Richard and Julie shook hands. Julie had a huge smile.

As we left I said, "6AM?"

"She won't be upset if we come home earlier, I'm sure," Richard said. I nodded.

Richard knew his way around and we soon entered a seedy bar which had mostly college age frat brothers in it. A few of them were playing pool. Richard challenged one of them to a game. He said for each game Mike won, Richard's MILF (me) would shed a piece of clothing. Mike could remove it. In return, for every game Richard won, he'd get to remove an article of clothing off of Mike's girl, Paula. Richard had deliberately picked the best pool player in the house who just happened to have a girlfriend with a rack to write home about.

I took the girl Paula aside. Frankly with all these guys there I was scared. Paula reassured me. They make a lot of noise, but they all know that No means No. I asked if she was okay with this game. "You have no idea how good Mike is at pool. You'll be naked before I'm even topless," she said.

As it turned out, Mike and Richard were about evenly matched. Soon Paula and I were both down to our bras and panties, and clearly Paula was getting nervous. I went over to her to ask how she was doing. She told me she was scared to be topless in front of all these men, many of them her friends. It's easier for me, she said, because I didn't know anyone besides Richard. I admitted she had a point.

"Don't worry," I said. "I suspect Richard wants to lose. He wants me naked in this bar."

"And you're okay with that?" Paula said, incredulity in her voice.

"Yes," I said, in almost a whisper.

"Well, you have the body for it. Jeez, you're gorgeous. You're awesome to think like that. You must really love Richard," Paula said.

"No, not really. I'm just extremely grateful to him and I want to do something special for him. He wants to do Tequila shots off my tummy tonight," I said.

"In this bar with this crowd? You do like to play with fire, don't you?" Paula said.

Just then Mike came over with a smile from ear to ear. "Time to see if those tits are as gorgeous as everyone thinks. Are they natural, my little MILF?"

"Isabelle, Mike, her name is Isabelle," Paula said.

"Okay, Isabelle. You're a good sport, I'll give you that. Turn around now so I can unhook your bra," Mike ordered. I complied. He removed my bra to a reception of general pandemonium. I smiled at all my admirers, and took a bow. "Gentlemen, they're all natural! Look at that bounce!" Mike said.

Mike got too excited and he lost the next game. I suspect he lost his concentration due to my topless state. He kept sneaking glances at my boobs. Richard came over to us. "Paula is scared," I said to Richard. "This may be going too far."

"It's okay, Isabelle. You've inspired me," Paula said. She turned around so that Richard could unhook her bra, which he promptly did. Paula's boobs were magnificent. They were as big as possible without being too big. They had a beautiful rosy pink color, and her large areolas set off some fuchsia colored nipples. I told her as much and she blushed.

The next game was the big one. I'm sure Richard threw the game but in any event Mike won. He came over to me with a Tom Cruise smile on his face as a hush enveloped the room. He ever so slowly inched my panties down to the floor. I daintily stepped out of them. "Get on a table and show everyone, Isabelle," Mike said. So I did. When I stood on a table stark naked for the mob, the cheers were deafening.

The boys began to shout my name over and over again, "Isabelle! Isabelle! Isabelle." Then Mike somehow convinced Paula to join me on the table and even though she still had her panties on, the boys also began to chant her name!

As I was standing there on display Paula whispered to me, "Shall we put on a show? Want to kiss?" I saw Richard conversing with Mike and the bartender. Both men were smiling. When Paula and I began to kiss while standing on the table, the place went wild again. Paula played with my tits as we kissed, so I in turn played with hers. It felt good. I was excited.

Paula's hand dropped to my slit and her kissing got more intense. Just as she was about to insert a finger inside me, Richard rescued me, plucked me up from the table, and carried me, naked, to the bar. He laid me down on the bar, on my back, with of course all my goodies on display. Paula stayed on the table undulating around and teasing the boys by flashing her pussy every so often.

A crowd of men gathered around the bar. Paula got off the table and joined the crowd. She remained topless. I was feeling vulnerable and I was hoping Richard and the bartender would protect me. Someone got a can of whipped cream and used it to make a circle in between my belly button and my slit, which was there for all to see. I was glad I had shaved my pussy clean for the beach.

The bartender carefully placed a shot glass of Tequila into the circle and a bit outrageously he put a slice of lime directly in my pussy! I was offended, but then what did I expect, lying stark naked on his bar? Richard first leaned over me and took the lime slice in his mouth, rubbing his nose on my pussy. God, that was hot.

Richard next bent over me to pick up the shot glass full of Tequila with just his teeth. Trying to keep the lime slice in his mouth, he spilled the shot glass and Tequila filled my belly button and then flowed down to my pussy, leaving a tempting trail with a honey laced jackpot. Richard sucked it out of my belly button and then licked his way right down to my pussy. He kind of went to town licking my pussy.

All this was bad enough, but having all those men watching and waiting their turns for their own body shots off my tummy was an incredible turn-on for little, perverted me. I couldn't help it but I moaned. When I did so an almost deafening roar from the crowd erupted.

It became open season and lime slices were constantly being placed in my pussy. As the bartender placed the lime slices, some guy's fingers tended to dig deeper and deeper inside me and wiggle around a bit. One time, purely by chance I assume, a finger hit my g-spot and I lost it.

Men kept picking up the lime slices with their teeth and following a trail of tequila from my belly button to my pussy and licking my pussy furiously. At least a dozen men must have licked my pussy seriously during that time. At the same time, I had hands on my boobs constantly, tweaking my nipples, trying to get me to groan and moan, and largely succeeding. All the time my body was being ravaged by these men, Richard was kissing me.

I was so turned on it was almost painful. To have all these strange young college age men licking me from my navel to my slit and including my slit, especially my slit, was driving me right to the edge. Plus, I couldn't even raise my head to see who was licking me because Richard was constantly kissing me. For that matter, I had no idea who all the men were who were playing with my boobs.

For somebody, licking my pussy was not enough and he began to finger me. It blew my mind to have a man fingering me and not even being able to see him. God, what a slut I was being! Richard was kissing French style with our mouths both open. I began to moan and then suddenly I orgasmed. I mean I really, seriously, orgasmed. The intensity of the orgasm was off the charts.

None of it stopped. It just kept going and going and going. Suddenly Mike said, "Stand back! It's picture time!" I don't know how many men took pictures of me lying there naked, my navel to my slit drenched with Tequila, my legs spread, my nipples erect and hard as rocks, and my pussy glistening with arousal. I must have lain there patiently, secretly enjoying it, for a half hour to an hour. Time seemed to stand still.

Richard finally helped me up. I could barely stand. I looked around trying to figure out which of these handsome young men had licked me and fingered me and played with my boobs. I saw Paula and to my shock Mike pulled down Paula's panties and she replaced me on the bar! The same thing happened to her with the whipping cream, the Tequila, and all the men licking her slit, playing with her boobs, and kissing her luscious mouth. I whispered to her, "See you at the beach tomorrow?" She moaned in reply.

Seeing Paula undergoing what I had just enjoyed (and I had indeed enjoyed it thoroughly!) helped me to picture it all in my mind and to understand what had just happened to me. I heard Paula utter a muffled scream and looked over and I could tell she had climaxed. That was fast! I looked down at her pussy and got a real shock! Someone was fucking her right there on the bar and it wasn't her boyfriend Mike.

I realized just then I had been lucky. Maybe it was because, as Mike had put it, that I was 'a classy MILF' and that nobody had dared. I must confess, though, that Paula truly did not seem to mind getting publicly fucked by some random guy on a bar countertop. Maybe he wasn't random? Paula had told me she knew a lot of the guys there. I wondered if more men would fuck her too?

Suddenly I felt highly vulnerable being naked in a bar where a nice girl was being publicly fucked. I quickly got dressed, although I could not find either my bra nor my panties. Richard took me to the beach for a 'midnight stroll,' and I was happy to escape the bar in one piece. The rape story/confession from the night before was enough to last the rest of my life and then some.

It was around 11PM when Richard proposed his 'midnight stroll.' There was three quarters of a moon so we could see a bit as we walked on the beach.

"Do you mind getting sandy?" Richard asked.

"No, it's okay. That was pretty intense at the bar," I said.

"Isabelle, you were awesome. I've never met a woman like you before. Sam is one lucky guy," he said.

"So are you. Sam will make you a lot of money. You'll see. Still, I'm very grateful," I said.

"Grateful enough to walk naked with me now?" Richard asked.

"Okay, but not out of gratitude. I am very grateful to be sure, but I'll do it because I like you, Richard," I said. I was lying, but I didn't want to sound like a whore who fucked Richard so that he would do nice things for my husband Sam. We both knew, however, that that was exactly why I was submissive with him. I was his to do with as he pleased precisely so that he would do things for my husband and therefore for our family. It was just best left unspoken.

He kissed me. I stepped away from him and took off my dress. I was naked, since my lingerie was lost at the bar. Richard kissed me again. I kissed him back.

"It's a pity you're married, Isabelle. If you weren't, I'd be all over you," he said. "But you are."

"Tonight I'm not married, okay? Show me what you'd do with me in that case, Richard."

Richard looked at me. "But you are married. I'm even hiring your husband."

"Some girls think it's hot to fuck their husband's boss," I said.

"Are you one of those girls?"

"Maybe," I said in as coquettish a way as I was capable.

Richard took me in his arms in a graceful, manly way and he kissed me. I melted. His hands roamed over my naked body as we kissed. Eventually his hands went to where men's hands always eventually go, and I moaned as he worked some magic down there.

He pulled away and we walked. "There's really no place to be discreet around here," he said.

"I'm walking next to you stark naked and you're worried about being discreet?"

"I have some fun activities planned," he said.

"Shall we go someplace else?" I asked.

"It's a fantasy of mine to make love to a beautiful woman on the beach at the water's edge," he said.

"Sadly, you have me. We could pretend I'm beautiful?" I said.

Richard slapped my bare ass. "You have to know how gorgeous you are, Isabelle. You're every man's dream. You have a fabulously pretty face, and a hot as hell perfect body to go with it. How are you in bed?"

"No doubt better than I am on the sand," I said.

"Have you ever done it on the sand before?"

"A girl never tells," I said. (I had.)

"So we have no data. You're engaging in idle speculation," he said.

"I prefer to call it fake news," I said.

"Let's make the fake news real, shall we?" Richard said, and he gently moved me to be on my hands and knees on the sand.

"I want to see your face while we do it," I said, and I lay down on my back and slowly spread my legs open wide. "We don't have Tequila but maybe I might still taste of it a little down there?"

"I have something else that wants to taste you," Richard said as he ripped off his pants and his briefs, his sizable erection springing forth in all of its glory.

"Mmm. Is all of that for little old me?" I said, in my best imitation of a kitten.

Richard said nothing, he just slowly entered me and as he did so I moaned. We were close to the water's edge, and every third wave or so just barely touched my body as Richard pumped his monster in me. I felt the bliss of total contentment as we made love at the water's edge.

I wrapped my wet and sandy legs around his back to pull him deeper into me and he moved up my body to kiss me. The man gives kisses that could melt any woman's heart, and to kiss me while we fucked was just divine. I knew I'd remember this moment for the rest of my natural life.

Occasionally at the beach a breaking wave is bigger than the others. Neptune timed it perfectly, and a big wave came crashing over us at the precise moment of my climax. It was funny, but laughter and a climax don't mix well, and my moaning won out. As the wave retreated off of us we both smiled at each other. Richard kept pumping and I kept loving it until finally he came inside me. It felt lovely.

Nobody discovered us, thank goodness, and we dressed and Richard took me back to the hotel. I knew I smelled of the beach, Tequila, and especially sex when we greeted the babysitter and she smiled broadly, happy to take the $200 and to head home. As Richard kissed me I thought of Sam and asked if he thought he could get me a video of my time on the bar counter that evening? He told me he'd do what he could.

I decided to wait until I got home to tell Sam about Richard. I had to figure out how much to tell and how to tell it. I didn't want to tell Sam that Richard's sexual interest in me got him his new job! I figured it's hard to work for a boss who's fucking your wife, and I was pretty sure Richard was going to keep wanting to fuck me.

I could see it now. "You husband Sam asked for a raise. I said I'd take it under advisement." I'd give him some kind of spectacular sex and then Sam would get the raise. I'd do it, but Sam couldn't know about it. We girls need to protect our men. They're fragile.

I began to fantasize about Sam asking for a raise. I actually found myself looking forward to it, you know? I didn't dwell on it for too long, however, because soon enough I'd have a 'service call' by my company's clients in Chicago. Then I'd see my brother Mathew, too, hee, hee.

I had a few more affairs at the beach with a few more men so I had plenty of material to tell to my dear husband Sam when I got home. After all, I didn't feel a need for all this sex. I was doing it for Sam. You believe that, right?

Richard contacted me my last week at the beach. He had the video from the bar where I let all sorts of men have body shots using my nude body. This was going to drive Sam wild. I knew Richard was hoping for a reward for having obtained the video. I wanted to establish a precedence that he does something for me (for example giving Sam a raise) and I would do something for him involving my body.

I figured he liked both dangerous situations and also showing me off. This was a tricky combination. We got Julie to return to take care of the kids, and we went out for the evening, up to 6AM again. This time he took me to a nightclub with live music. The band was really good and it was hard for a girl not to want to dance to the music. At Richard's request I skipped wearing a bra, so my boobs would bounce around while I danced. I also wore a skirt that was much too short for a woman my age. I looked like a harlot. Richard was thrilled.

We drank and danced and drank and talked and drank some more. As I've said before it does not take much to get me drunk and I was drunk, even very drunk. Richard led me to one of the darkest corners of the bar and he began to slow dance with me. He had me remove my panties. I wondered why. I found out.

I was wearing a summer dress that buttoned down the front and he unbuttoned the top to free my braless boobs, and then he unbuttoned the bottom enough to flash my pussy. Nobody could see in that dark corner except him, and I was drunk, so I went with the flow. To my shock, however, he actually managed to get his cock inside my pussy as he held me and danced with me during a slow song. I couldn't believe it. We were fucking in a crowded bar!

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,416 Followers