Isabelle Goes to College Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,416 Followers

I disengaged and got my phone out of my purse. I grabbed the nearest man and led him over to where Richard was waiting and I said, "Please video me dancing with Richard using my phone, would you please? I'll reward you if you do."

The man had been staring at my boobs, so he was happy to comply. We began our slow dance again and once again Richard slipped his cock into my wet and welcoming pussy. I was so turned on to be fucking in a crowded bar! This was amazing, and I even had a guy watching us and video recording it. Richard was fucking me languorously and I needed more.

I began to push hard at his cock and Richard got the message and he began to really go to town. Now the fuck was highly charged and I got a little noisy as is my wont and a few other people, both men and women, came over to watch us fuck. Soon my knees got weak as my arousal peaked and I collapsed to the floor. Richard put me on my hands and knees and fucked me doggy style. The guy with my iPhone was still video recording us.

Richard shot his load this time before I climaxed, and the fuck (and the show) was over. The man presented my iPhone and asked for his reward. I smiled at him and kissed him. He played with my boobs as we kissed and I let him. Richard recorded all this with my iPhone. The man unzipped and I dropped my hand and played with his cock.

I pulled away and I said, "Okay, that was a nice reward. Thanks for helping a girl out," and I smiled at him. He kissed me another time and then he simply walked away, zipping up as he did so. Richard took me back to the Red Roof Inn. He paid Julie, I checked the kids, and he kissed me goodnight.

The next day I flew home with the kids. Between the body shots bar and the nightclub I had some spectacular videos for Sam, and I had lots of experiences to relate to him at pillow talk. We began that very night.

In bed the next night Sam asked me if I had noticed anything different about our bedroom. I mentioned I liked the new mirror he had put up; we could now watch ourselves fuck. I also said that strangely, the bedroom felt smaller. It was a large room to begin with but now it just seemed a little smaller.

"Check out the guest bedroom," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's the same, a little smaller and with a new big mirror. I did the work myself," Sam said. I knew he was handy and he had an extensive workroom in the garage.

"You did all this while the kids and I were at the beach?" I asked.

"Yes, and while you were fucking your brains out," Sam said. His tone was light but I was cautious nevertheless.

"Because you begged me to!" I said.

Sam smiled. "Let me show you something," he said. He led me, naked, to a secret door he had built which opened to a narrow little room, barely big enough to fit the armchair inside it. "The mirrors are one way. You bring a man home and if I know in advance I can sit in this room and watch you fuck him."

I stared at Sam. He returned the stare. "You do know that's perverted?"

"Yeah. With the guest room if your brother Mathew comes to visit again, I can watch the two of you after you sneak into the guest room to fuck his brains out," Sam said.

"You know about me and Mathew? How?" I asked.

"Oh honey, I knew you were fucking your brother during our freshman year. I figure you've never stopped. As you can tell, I'm okay with it," Sam said.

"Really? I don't believe you," I said.

"Yes, really. I've been wanting to watch you two going at it for eons now. I even took the liberty of inviting him to visit. You'll be in Chicago next weekend, so I invited him for the weekend after. Hey, your brother lives in Chicago, doesn't he?" Sam had a wicked smile on his face.

"Let me show you the video of men drinking tequila off my tummy," I said, changing the subject. Sam chuckled.

"Hang on, sexpot. I'll get the tequila and then we can watch together," Sam said.

"Don't forget the slices of lime!" I called after him as he went downstairs for the tequila.

*************

I hope you liked the story. I would love it if you could leave a comment!

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,416 Followers