All Comments on 'Isabelle's Awakening Ch. 04'

by Jasmine30

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another bullshit story about a woman who loved

being raped--A sick tale by a sick mind for a sick reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Arousing and disturbing....I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing! Loved It!

That was intensely erotic! You've got me hooked. The way you created and described the build up and release was oh so perfect. Please continue! I'm dying to find out what happens next between Isabelle and Dillon!

tata12772tata12772over 16 years ago
Wonderfully Arousing

I have really been drawn to this story from the beginning...The only complaint I could have is that the updates are few and far between...The build up is crazy wonderful and Im constantly checking to see when you have updated it...But thats just me:D...Keep up the great work and dont worry about the negativity there always one in every crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Incrediblly gifted writing, Jasmine...

First off, I'd like to briefly point out the irony of a person trolling the RELUCTANCE/NON-CONSENT category of Literotica only to criticize a 'rape' story, author, and/or reader as "sick". What did he or she expect? All but the dullest of minds understand.

Now, onto a person of consequence:

Jasmine, you are an amazing writer with a genuine sense of the sometimes darker realms of eroticism. I eagerly await your offerings. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing!

How this story is gripping, exciting, and wonderfully written! Keep wishing it was me, those are MY needs and dreams...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent! More, more, more!!!

I'm anxiously awaiting your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One word..fantastic.

This is definitely different from other "stories" in this category. Very intriguing, erotic, arousing, addictive! You are certainly gifted and am awaiting for more of what's to become of Isabelle and Dillon. Can't wait...! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This is fantastic!

This has got to be the best story I have read so far...its teasing, yet passionate and it kept me going with every paragraph. I could actually see the story unfold!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Absolutely Outstanding Erotica!!

This is one of the best written story series I've read in a long time! Just incredibly hot sex scenes, great descriptions, excellent fantasy. You are a gifted writer and you have to give us more!

Smeeker082Smeeker082almost 16 years ago
Amazingly Hot

This story has the power to make me hot instantly. This is the best I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More please

I haven't seen a new story submission in quite some time. I've loved reading your entries, they are incredibly erotic and interesting. Please come back from your hiatus.

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresover 15 years ago
How much more can one take

I'm on pins and needles with this one. I'm glad I'm not writting this story because I don't know what I want to happen next!

HRKWHRKWabout 15 years ago
OMG!!!!!

Holy shit, I'm glad I read this chapter (my favorite of all of the delicious Isabella chapters) alone and with the curtains drawn because I masturbated like mad to it. I love that she had some control, for once. And I absolutely adore a strong man straining against his bonds, promising revenge with every dark gaze, every grinding of his perfect white teeth... And when his hand came free and encircled her neck? Too good. Way too good. I am going to go and read it again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding!

You weave a wonderful tale, full of chemistry and almost unbearable sexual tension. Of course, that makes the release all the sweeter!

EelunPhetmooreEelunPhetmoorealmost 9 years ago

Didn't see this one coming. Total role reversal. Very Passionate.

Jasmine30Jasmine30over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for the feedback and your comments, Eelun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Revenge failed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous