All Comments on 'Isabelle's Awakening Ch. 05'

by Jasmine30

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Even though

i'm not into transcendental stuff (and would rather the story had an ordinary ending), it's one of the most intense, erotically charged stories in this category. Delightful reading, hope to see more of your work:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Passionate

The passion in you oozes to the surface so readily. This is one of the hottest series of stories on Literotica. I want more. And I know you have more to give.

sweetfatimasweetfatimaalmost 16 years ago
wow

Your freaking inrcredible. i wonder what that last image was. i really like the supernatual undertone of the story i thought it gave it a more original feel to it. i hope you write more wonderfull stories such as this one. You know what i wonder? I wonder whats with women and our natural want for posessive men? Is that the way god made us? your story really got me wet. you hAVE A BEAUTIFULL. its pretty hard to find a story so good. I hope that maybe i'll write stories as good as you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love it

I really like the dark mystical storyline you have created. Absolutely love it. Looking forward to you next story of Isabelle.

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 15 years ago
inspiring

I loved the entire series, I read it with my lover while he was on a trip and we came together all weekend using your beautiful love story. thank u

romansseromansseover 15 years ago
Awesome!

This was amazing. Like my own fantasy would of bin written down and made better ;)

Thank you for this story!!

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresover 15 years ago
Oh shit

I have NEVER waited for another installment on anything - until now. For crissakes! Such a good job of taking me where I had no idea I wanted to go. I wanted to be angry with Dillon, I wanted her to be stronger, and then I didn't care. What's going to happend next?

youngandtightyoungandtightalmost 15 years ago
Loved It!!

Wow this series is AMAZING so far! you are definitely a gifted writer and keep me hot and reading till the very end! Can't wait for more!

kyriaskyriasover 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this series. Will you be writing the ending soon, or is this the ending, as is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is this the end?

This is a really great series. Is this going to be the end, i would love to read more. Thanks for the story, look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG!!

An amazing "series'...hot, hot, hot!!!! Well written, fabulous story line, had me panting and hanging onto every word and every thrust!!!! KUDOS to the author :)

SinnaMystikaSinnaMystikaabout 13 years ago
.....

This was beautiful. This was amazing. There really aren't words to cover it. I forced myself to read these slowly. One agonizing word at a time. It made my heart ache, it was so gorgeous a story. You've got talent, m'dear. I may be a dominant woman, but I can see myself on both sides of this story.

mj_trask15mj_trask15about 13 years ago

So hot the entire way through the story!! Couldn't get enough of it..I had to force myself to read slowly through every word! Now if only there were some hope for a poor sub to get the same treatment:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
superb description of passion and sensuality

Just one thing...what about Isabelle's obligation to her children? And Dillon's obligation... to respect Isabelle's commitments? But commitment is such an inconvenient concept when it stands between us and what we desire...

When she leaves her husband, what does she tell her children? Sucks to be you? Meet Dillon kids, he's your new daddy...

Leaving aside Dillon's disrespect for Isabelle's marriage vows and the wreckage to the family that he's primarily responsible for, what of the husband's feelings? Are they less important because he's not the 'match' for Isabelle, that Dillon is...

So... it sure sucks to be him, doesn't it?

A destroyed, loving husband and a torn asunder family with relatively young children...

Fantasy's are great, why the necessity for the author to set up Isabelle in a no win situation? She could have been a single Mom, a divorcee or at least childless. Instead, Isabelle is in the most untenable position possible.

Isabelle and Dillon may live happily ever after but her kids sure won't. And as for the husband, well the poor slob's just a guy and so his feelings don't count, right? He's just yesterdays trash...

The author's main message appears to be that being with one's soul mate supersedes any other consideration, no matter who gets hurt and no matter how innocent they may be. Just too damn bad, that's life I guess.

Putting ones desires over the needs of others, who are innocent of any wrongdoing, and in making that CHOICE, inflicting what amounts to intentional, long-term, life altering emotional trauma upon them... is the very definition of callous selfishness.

Jasmine30Jasmine30almost 13 years agoAuthor
Wow, thanks for the comment/manifesto.

I appreciate your heartfelt, albeit anonymous, comments concerning Isabelle and Dillon's untenable circumstances, however, I feel compelled to point out that this is a work of fiction. While you make some damn fine points that in the real world make a great deal of sense, most of my readers aren't overly concerned with the morals of my characters. And as its erotic fiction, neither am I.

Jasmine30

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: "Superb description... "

Wonderful body of work, Jasmine. You're quite talented.

Pay no mind to the 'critic' who decries that your work of fiction doesn't take into consideration the feelings of fictional characters or the consequences of fictional activities. As if to say the problem with your fiction is that it isn't real enough. Talk about irony!

Nonconsent? Fine. Reluctance? No problem. Mind-reading and clairvoyance? Okay. But lying and cheating? Absolutely unacceptable! After all, we all have to draw a completely arbitrary line somewhere.

Sounds like you might've hit a nerve with someone. Which suggests the possibility that the problem may not be that your story isn't real enough, but that (at least to one reader) it might've seemed a bit too real.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wonderful series!

Omg! Please let us know what happened next! I was so enthralled by their story! Did she leave her husband?! Did she and dillion have kids of their own?! Please tell all!!! Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is he human?

This is one of the best stories I've read and it got me HOT!

This last chapter however gave me the feeling that he was an extraterrestrial what with one hand gloved (I don't think that that's mentioned before) and the telepathy thing. I didn't expect that and it was disappointing.

I guess that my years of Barbara Cartland and Mills & Boons have made me crave a "forceful" man but that idea of outer space makes me uncomfortable...

Jasmine30Jasmine30over 12 years agoAuthor
Dillon is not from Outer Space

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate that telepathy makes you uncomfortable but Dillon is definitely human. The glove was for texture on the skin not because he's an alien. : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

first of all, awesome story jasmine. I loved how it started out as nonconsent and turned into love. Very hot as well, had me so hard the entire time I was reading

As for the anonymous person who had to complain about the story: this is FICTION. Since when do we base fiction on real life situations?

SlapNTickle4MeSlapNTickle4Meover 12 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

This is by far one of the most erotic and romantic stories I have had the pleasure of being enthralled by on Lit.

I couldn't wait to get to the next chapter and I have to say I was not disappointed at any of the turns the story took.

Thank you so very much for the great writing. I have read all of your stories and am sorry to see you have not posted any new ones.

Slap

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 12 years ago
Wow

Dude, that was intense and hot and just...wow. Nothing of what I originally expected. Can we look forward to another installment? Great job, Jasmine. Bravo. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
concerning critique

I'd compare this story to traditional pornography. The sleazy bits are great but any attempt at a serious narrative is laughable.

There are considerations people have concerning main characters and it is that they must overcome something. We are presented a character with a sexual weaknss that puts at risk many things. At the end, the character doesn't overcome it. She embraces it.

A sad ending, but why doesn't it work? For one, its not tragic. The character is happy being a submissive person with no autonomy nor self control. Its impossible to empathize with someone so pathetic. The other character is also the obvious representation of an erotic fantasy meaning he's idealized as some form of sex god. He's about as able to provoke sympathy as a pair of fake tits. Far from human, the extraterrestrial comment would have made this more valuable as a piece of literature. I mean telepathy through vagina? How fucking corny is that? It could have been used as a metaphor for her sex drive trumping any semblence of sound reasoning or humanity she may have had, but nah. Just a testimony of how much they grew to love each other through rape.

This at the end is really some 'love' overcomes everything story. Obviously from the mind of a woman that likes the comfort of believing that slavish subjugation is the cost of a perfect mans heart. In the end the supposed happy ending of this is finding out that dillon loves her. Were supposed to read this with a battered wife mentality: withstand the abuse! He said something sweet and he's god therefore yay. The pornography is great but this would have been a superb piece of writing if the author didn't allow her vagina to overpower any cerebral or moral impetus she may have as a writer. Till then, shell be cast into nothingness to be read by bored middle aged wives with rape fantasies.

Jasmine30Jasmine30about 12 years agoAuthor
My vagina thanks you!

Seriously, resorting to critiquing erotica? And I'm the pathetic vagina. Hmmm, dude this is entertainment, not high quality literature. And it's she'll, not shell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Re: concerning critique

Great body of work, Jasmine (pun definitely intended)! The Isabelle series is especially good. You have a way of pulling the reader right into the story. That talent is not as common as some might think.

The 'critique' posted earlier was entertaining too, but for completely different reasons. I find it both amazing and sad that some people read erotic fiction and are troubled by the fact that the story is erotic and ficticious. Such fools! Such folly!

He or she then goes on to suggest that Isabelle was supposed to overcome her impulses, not embrace them. Apparently this person has the notion that 'good' storylines are formulaic and any deviation is 'bad'. Following that line of 'reasoning', the most riveting stories are those in which the development and outcome are predictable. Such idiocy!

I could go on, but I think that person's processing is punishment enough.

I look forward to your future offerings. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow Just wow,

First in response to 'concerning critiquem' I think this was an amzingly written wonderful story. It dose not only bored middle aged wifes I am a 20 (almost 21) year old who absolutly LOVES this story just because it isnt your cup of tea dosent mean its any less entertaining and wonderfully written.

Second, To the Author I think you did a wonderful job with this story it was amazing and erotic and a fun read. My and my guy wound up acting a few sceans from parts 1 through 5 and are quite looking forward to what happens next. We are also intrigued to see what happens between Isabelle and Dillon in the future and how Isabelle deals with her husband and kids. Im actully hopeing she ends up divorceing said husband with joint custody of the kids insted of running off with Dillon (which is what my boyfreind wants) because then she still has her kids, gets an amazing life with Dillon and her husband gets the chance to get over her and find someone else for himself insted of being broken hearted and looking for his "missing" wife.

mapili50mapili50almost 12 years ago
Wow ...

I registered just so I could send a comment! I'd ear-marked this story 2 years ago but never read it. Recently I read the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy and have been totally obsessed. Started reading this and COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN. This story is hotter, but doesn't have the romance of Fifty Shades.

The only thing I would've preferred is Isabelle single with no kids. For me, the family thing added too much mental baggage (Isabelle divorces, but how would their sex be with 3 kids sleeping next door? etc.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I loved it but. . .

I hated the idea that he was willing to make her give up her children for him. This is fiction. Isn't there some way he could have found to let her keep them and him too. There should never be a time when a mother gives up her kids for anything. Having children is a sacred promise and a mother should be willing to give up her life for them. An all encompassing love is good, but the bond between a good mother, which you have portrayed, and her children is more.

Jasmine30Jasmine30over 11 years agoAuthor
I loved it, but....

Thank you for your comments, however, Isabelle and Dillon's story is not over yet. Don't count Isabelle out as a mother just yet!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 11 years ago

PLEEEASE FINISH THI STORY! I CANT TAKE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
when's the book signing?

Theses chapters hAve been so intoxicating. I have a new drug. Please write a series of books. There is a market for this. You have great talent. And I will always be buying your books.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Now THAT'S how to pleasure a woman. Kudos on a fine body... of work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous