All Comments on 'Isabelle's Awakening'

by Jasmine30

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I love these jerks who want to pretend that.......

rape victims actually LOVE having ben raped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good story

I for one thought it was sensually written. At least the story wasn't sadistic at all. The 'rapist' let her enjoy the act. He took care of her need too and let her cum.

Great job thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Captured

I was completely captured by your writing. I was raped when I was thirteen and even I didn't have flash-backs. I was hooked by the story and now I can imagine my own version of your story at night instead of remembering that day that has haunted me for years! You have not only peeked my interest, you've helped me heal my past. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh for fucks sake!

Ignore the idiot with the rape comment. It's a NonConsent Story for crying out loud. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

This story was extremely well written.

It made me extremely hot and I had numerous orgasms during and after reading it.

A great story.

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresover 15 years ago
Delightful fantasy

What interesting comments this story has drawn. I find this an easy paced fantasy that didn't jangle my nerves, yet I was fascinated by Isabelle's reactions. Well written with only very few technical objections.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Grammar

The past tense if lie is lay.

The past tense of lay is laid.

A person lies on a bed.

A table is laid.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 13 years ago
Talk about raw - certainly got the feelings!

Thank you - I will enjoy reading the remainder of your series - any chance of more? If so, let me know when you do write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: Grammar

Some tables have all the luck.

And sometimes, if they're not too hung up on grammar, PEOPLE get laid too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Thank you for writing such a good story. You are a talented author. Definitely ignore the idiot who complained about grammar. I've read TONS of stories on here where it seemed as though the writer didn't even speak english. Nit-picking about one or two words is stupid. Anyway, I look forward to reading the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg

all that i can say is WOW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YES.....

It inspires me for the sexual purpose. Thank you.

You are anything. BUT NOT BORING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nightly Intruder

I really love this story and your other works. Just wondering if you also posted on Adultfanfiction.net, because there is a story there that is verbatim this story. Just with harry potter characters.

Jasmine30Jasmine30over 8 years agoAuthor
Nightly Intruder=Copyright Infringement!

Hey there,

Thanks for the comments and the heads up about the fan fiction posting. There seems to be one particular person who keeps stealing this story and posting it with the same title, Nightly Intruder, on every site they can think of. It has been removed from adultfanfiction. I appreciate you letting me know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I know that was an old comment

but the past tense of lie is lay????? Wtf? That made me laugh.

Lie and lay are two different words that pretty much have the same meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I knew it! That person is still stealing your work! They posted on

fanfictionnet. Here is more info on it: "writer": reveur-de-minuit Title: Nightly Intruder Pairing: Draco M./ Hermione G.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous