Isabel's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she replied, almost as if she were disinterested in the question, and then betrayed the reason why. "Was that woman one of your models? She was very attractive."

"Zoe? Yes, yes to both. She wanted to update her portfolio and to add some photos in a style that we have not covered before. Would you like to see where the magic happens?"

"Yes," Isabel replied, before he had even finished his sentence. "That would be lovely."

"Ok, this way." He took her into the large extension to the back of the house. "I have my own dark-room facilities here as well as the studio. So, can do things old school if I want. Though for the professional pieces, it is all digital these days. I tether the camera and use software to manipulate the images." He had walked over to where two large computer screens held the same image of Zoe, she was in black lingerie, and black stockings. She sat on a chair, that Isabel could still see on the dais before this large tri-pod affair with three cameras attached to it. Lights were set up and still on, Zoe was sitting with her legs wide open, her forearms resting on her knees, one of her hands, Isabel could see, had been strategically placed so that the model's crotch was not blatantly revealed, but was merely hinted at. The bra, though covered with filigreed detail, still allowed the nipples to show through. Isabel could see they were erect.

To the left of both screens, were image upon image of Zoe in different poses and different lingerie. Isabel found that she was fascinated by the beauty of the woman, but also the beauty of the poses and the photography. It was apparent that Paul was really good at his job, like he appeared to be in all that he undertook.

"Zoe is great," Paul passed her a large folder. "She knows what I like and delivers. I think I took about 200 images, when normally in that time I could take twice the amount. Here are some samples of my work and over on that wall are some more, please feel free to wander. Whilst you're doing that, I'll just transfer some images from my cameras."

Isabel roamed about looking at the pictures. Some were of stunningly attractive men, women and children, some not so, but all were beautifully taken. She sat on a high stool opposite him and looked through his work, all of it exquisite in its execution. "These are beautiful Paul. I bet it is easier working with the more striking people though?"

Paul laughed, "Not everyone can be as attractive as you Isabel, some have to work at it, some need the help of a photographer, even an average one, like myself. And despite what people think, an image can be made to look beautiful."

"Average you are not Paul, in any way." Isabel knew what she meant by the statement, but her mind was trying to process the compliment. He had complimented her? She crossed her legs, revealing her slim beautifully defined calves and heeled shoes. Paul's eyes ran from her feet to where the dress stopped his access. Then slowly followed the line of her leg rather lazily up to her breasts. As she watched him study her, she found it impossible to control her breathing. He appeared in no hurry as he worked his way up to her face. As he did so, he simply smiled, unconcerned that she had seen him taking in all of her.

"Let me show you what I mean, come and sit here." He pointed to the chair on the dais. I'll take a couple of shots and you will see what I'm talking about."

"Oh, I don't know Paul, I'm rather body conscious, plus I'm not wearing make up like Zoe."

"Trust me, do as I ask, and I'm sure you will see....well, what I see."

Isabel was intrigued, there was no denying it. The last time she had her picture taken was at the wedding, and she hated most of those. "OK Paul, but just a couple."

"Sure thing. Ok, well first picture, I'm going to take, and they will all be portraits, will be of your natural pose while having your picture taken, I won't give any direction on this, I will turn off the lights and just use the daylight coming from those windows. Then I will ask you to do certain subtle moves, and will add lighting, then we will see. To make this hard for me, I will limit myself to four images after the initial one, is that alright?

"Sure," Isabel smiled, suddenly very shy and camera conscious.

Paul took the shot before she had even realised. "Brilliant. Now head a little to the side, chin down, eyes at the camera, think of something happy, great. Lean forwards, chin up, defiant and cross, lovely, ok play with some strands of hair, coquettish, think whimsical, face a little more to the right." As Paul was saying this, he was dashing around moving lights and switching them on, changing filters, changing cameras, moving the background and changing the position he stood when taking the image. "Great, so the secret is not so much the pose, but what you are thinking about when the picture is being taken. So, for this last one, we are going to push you out of your comfort zone. Lean in towards me, face to the left, bit more, wet your lips, sorry took one there that was good, chin up a bit more, eyes on me, I want sexy, lustful, yeah, don't pout lips, more of a knowing smile, yes, confidence, good, done."

"Wow!" Said Isabel, "you are like a whirlwind. You must be exhausted after a two-hour shoot." She suddenly coloured as she realised her double entendre.

Paul just laughed, adding, "We both are usually. Now let's see what we have. Come sit here."

Isabel took the seat beside Paul, looking at the screens that now showed an image of her. She was shocked by a number of things. The first was how readily she was complying to his instructions. It was as if he had complete control over her. The second was how her heartbeat increased at the thought of being this close to him. The next left her with mouth open. "My God, that's not me?"

"Paul laughed again. It is you, but remember, this is the first image, so don't be disappointed."

"Disappointed, who said I was disappointed, if you want to see me disappointed, then you want to see my wedding photos. This is on another level. Do you really see me like that?"

"No Isabel. Everyone sees you like that. Everyone except perhaps you. No, this is how I see you." Paul clicked on the other images, "Happy, cross, coquettish and lusty." He left the last one on the screen.

Isabel looked at the image of herself, leaning towards the camera, her dress, which she had unbuttoned, had fallen open and had revealed her cleavage captured to absolute perfection. The decorative edges of her black bra could also be seen, almost wrestling to contain the breasts within it. Her lips glistened with wetness and lustre in the perfect lighting. Her hair radiant in its length, teased her face and shoulders. One of her eyes was in shadow, the other was striking in its intensity, the dark colouring of it, spoke of the desire within. If she were a book, the reader could not have been any clearer on the contents. Isabel looked from the image to Paul. Speechless. It was a million miles away from how she saw herself, that she could not help but smile.

"What do you think now?" He clicked on the first image, leaving it on one screen, so she could compare the two.

"I....I don't know what to say.....I mean it is evidently me.....but, well, I have never had anything taken that makes me look that.....that...."

"Beautiful, I think is the word you are after?"

"Stunning. Can I....can I have a copy of the last one?"

"You can have them all, they are of you, and as we did not enter into a contract, I don't technically have permission to keep them, so would delete them anyway."

"Oh. I'm not sure I want to be deleted from your collection."

"My collection? It makes it sound like you want to be added to my hareem? You mean my portfolio of beautiful women?" He laughed again, honing directly to what she meant, making her look away coyly.

"So, you have a hareem then do you? I suppose when working with beautiful women it would be hard not to?"

Paul smiled, but did not answer the question directly. He copied over the files onto a flash-drive and passed it to Isabel.

"So, are these images that you have taken of me, boudoir then, as in, not straight portraiture?" Izzy wanted to take her mind off of the burning within the pit of her stomach. She was also worried about how wet she was getting, so stood up, so that she could casually feel the back of her dress.

"Um, no? No, these are not boudoir."

"Oh, are any of the others that you have shown me?"

"No, I haven't included them in the portfolios I have shown you."

"I thought you were going to explain to me what 'boudoir was and show me some examples?"

"Er, I can, of course I can, though I do have to be careful not to transgress a person's personal rights. But where I have signed disclaimers to use the image as I wish, I think it would be ok. But I'm not now entirely sure I should show you, as you might find the images a little shocking? I wouldn't want you to be offended."

"Why, what kind of photographs are they, naked? They are not pornographic, are they?" Suddenly her breathing was back to being erratic.

"Well, pornographic is, shall we say a little too strong a word to use, though it is relative to the person using it. Your view of pornography might be seeing these pictures. Mine might be watching people having sex; as I say relative."

"I er....I have never seen any pornography, or other people naked for that matter."

"I'm not surprised, if I'm honest Isabel. Which is why I am a little uncertain about showing that style of photography to you."

"I prefer Izzy Paul, could you call me Izzy? And why are you not surprised?"

"I can call you whatever you want me to call you Izzy. Now boudoir is nearly always images of women. They are of sexy or provocative poses. Will usually involve a full hair and make-up session, and will always, always involve relative stages of undress, and of course lingerie." As Paul was talking, he walked over to one of his storage units and pulled out another portfolio of pictures, passing them to Isabel. "As I said Isabel...Izzy, please be aware that some of these photographs you may find a little shocking. They are no worse than say the soft porn magazines of the 70's and 80's, you know like Penthouse or Playboy. I'm sure you have never looked in them, but you must have heard of them?"

Isabel nodded as she opened the cover to be greeted by an eye-catching woman, in forties style hair, and luscious lips, pouting at the camera. Her cleavage was impressive by any standards and her nipples, clearly erect, could, along with the areolas, be seen easily through the bra. "Oh, oh I see." Her stomach began to churn all the more, as she leafed through the portfolio; knowing that Paul had seen many a beautiful woman, far more so than herself. "And why do people have these done, it feels.. a bit pervy?"

"That, tells me more about you, than them, Isabel..Izzy? Partners want them done, so that they can remember their wives at their very best. A sort of role reversal from the wedding if you like, where each woman is at their most beautiful, but wearing white, symbolising purity and virginity. Good virginal magnificence. Boudoir is the reverse if you like. The woman is still attractively made up, but is now a little more, shall we say slutty? Naughty, raunchy, sexy. Many use it as escapism. If they dress like this, they can be dirty in bed, but when the act is done, and the clothes removed, she is back to being the good housewife. There are many reasons.

Women often want to have them done to show their men, that they are more than just a wife, they can be a whore too. It's like that saying, a good wife is a loving wife to her partner, a good mother to her children and a whore in bed; or something like that."

As Paul was talking, Isabel was leafing through the photographs. She had never looked upon another woman's body. Had certainly not seen one naked. And some of these items of lingerie, she certainly would not have dreamt of wearing? Corsets, suspenders, body stockings? She saw leatherwear, shiny rubber, dog collars, piercings, particularly nipples. When she got to some of the pictures, and the women were tied up, she began to tremble, unaware that she was crossing and uncrossing her legs; but very aware that Paul was staring intently at her, which made the building excitement within her worse. "So, which of these appeals to you Paul?"

"All I suppose. I do like to see a woman draped in lingerie. Call me sexist. But I think it turns on the woman too, knowing the effect she has on men, or her man and controlling their thoughts. So much more alluring than straight forward nudity." He stood up and walked around behind Isabel. "For example." He leaned in close and flipped to the back of the book. This is Natalie, she is a model, but the principle is the same. Here she is upon the bed."

Isabel gasped at the fully naked woman in front of her. She looked incredibly beautiful; the lighting perfectly subtle. Her nipples were fully erect, and she wore a necklace, that had a pendant at the midway point. From this pendant, two chains were attached, which fell between the two hillocks of her breasts, then rose up to her nipples, where they were attached to a circlip clamp, that ran about the nipple at its base, tightly gripping it. A little jewel also hung from the clamps, just below each nipple. Isabel had seen nothing like it and the effect on her was profound. As was the fact that the model lay with her legs in a figure four, completely exposing her vagina to the viewer. "Oh, she is.....wow, I was not....."

As Paul began to look for the picture he was after, leaning in closer, he had a perfect view down the top of Isabel's dress, and could not help but admire her rather lovely breasts. He noticed how they rose and fell erratically, and he guessed that the images he was showing her, were turning her on a little. He leaned in further still, allowing his leg to touch her shoulder. Izzy appeared to fidget but did not move herself away, if anything, he felt, her push-back a little against him. Paul found what he was looking for. "Ah, here it is, this is Natalie again, but now in lingerie, I replicated the pose specifically for the contrasting observations. What do you think, which one do you find more arousing?"

Poor Isabel had become acutely aware of just how close Paul's penis was to her shoulder, she had never been this close to a man's sex organ before, other than her partner's. She wondered if it was hard, she wondered if he was as turned on as she was, looking at these pictures, she wondered if he was thinking about her, as she was thinking about him. Her breathing was laboured and her thoughts and the picture before her, caused the inevitable to happen.

"Ohhh, ohhhh, no....please....I. Can I....use....your bathroom.....PLEASE!" Isabel was violently shuddering. The image of Natalie seared into her brain, dressed in black silk stockings, a beautiful black suspender belt, panties that appeared to have no crotch in them and a bustier that supported her breasts, but did not cover them. Even Isabel could tell that this woman was fully enjoying posing; her swollen slightly wet lips and fully erect nipples bore testimony to that.

"There is one in the changing room there. Are you ok?"

"Yes, ohhh yes." Isabel almost ran to the changing room and closed the door, leaning against it, she shuddered as she immediately came, moaning as softly as she could, a hand clenched over her mouth to hide her orgasm from Paul as much as possible, her right hand had popped a couple of the buttons at her crotch and slipped easily inside and into her panties. She could not stop her fingers from slicing apart her succulent, dripping lips, to glide into her vagina. The move made her cry out her pleasure, despite trying to stifle herself. Her legs shook so, the door began to rattle, but she could not stop now. She panted and tears had formed on her face, as her elicit enjoyment enfolded her entire body, communicating its enjoyment in her nipples, her blushing, her wetness and her goosebumps. She finished by brushing upon the raised nub of her clitoris, sliding to the floor, to sit with her legs wide, her fingers making a slurping wet sound as she played with herself. Rather than completing her release however, she quickly realised that she was working herself back up to another climax. She had to stop, or she would be in there for a long time, but it took a will of iron to do so.

Quickly washing her hands, she left the toilet, keen to be back to Paul, so that he didn't guess what had just happened. In many ways she was just fooling herself. In others, she wanted him to know what he was doing to her, and was becoming less and less concerned about him knowing. She sat back down at the chair beside Paul, as he tinkered with some images of a rather exotic black woman.

"Sorry about that Paul. I just had to......had to...."

"It's not a problem Izzy." Paul immediately noticed that three of the buttons on Izzy's dress were undone at the crotch and waist area. "I fully understand." He noted the dress was gaping open, and Paul was surprised to see the waistband of a very small pair of black panties laced with white ribbon and sporting a little white bow, the crotch area diving between Isabel's milky-white thighs. He could see the flatness of her belly, a belly that showed a glistening of fluid upon it, which he knew, matched that that he could see on the top of her right hand. Had he not heard the obvious cries, the banging of the door and the moaning. Paul might well have believed that she had gone to the toilet for a pee. But the evidence was all there, that she had gone to the toilet for an entirely different reason, and the thought of that, surprisingly began to interest Paul's manhood, which started to stir in his trousers. He decided that it was time to up the game, and see how far he could push the woman before him.

"So, Izzy, could you see yourself doing some boudoir shots for Philip?"

"Oh God no. No, I..... could never...that is have never been.... Have never worn.....I..."

"I mean, there can be no doubting now, that you are an attractive woman. I'm sure Philip can attest to that. Imagine his reaction on seeing you in sexy lingerie, posing, just for him?"

The thought was not doing it for Isabel, however, the fact that Paul would be taking the images, did have a certain appeal about it. "I'm not sure I could do it; I mean dressing in that stuff, I haven't ever worn stuff like that before, and I'm not a model Paul, I don't know how to pose."

"The posing is simple directions from me, that is easy, the other stuff is a matter of dressing up. I'm sure you can manage to get dressed?"

Izzy continued to leaf through the portfolio and noticed the back section was pictures taken in the woods and open farmland. She recognised one of the stiles in the picture, "You take pictures outside? But what if people see?"

"To be honest Izzy it adds to the ambience of the picture. The excitement, if you will. If the model feels that she might be exposed, I get some really interesting poses. I wouldn't suggest that we start outside, unless you were into being naked in public, which knowing you, I would say could not be further from your comfort zone if it tried?"

In all honesty, Paul was right, but for some reason, it appealed to Isabel in ways that surprised her. "The whole thing is far from my comfort zone Paul, I mean.....posing, semi naked......before my next door neighbour, to create sexy images for my partner, sounds....well rather pervy."

"I am not sure I like my work to be described as 'pervy', Isabel. These images are taken professionally at all times, are with full consent, are taken to enhance and beautify the subject. I'm not some peeping Tom, with a camera, trying to catch his neighbour in various stages of undress so that I can wank over them."

123456...9